PDA

View Full Version : Doppelganger in the land of dreams

Member #4112
06-29-05, 13:49
I arrived in Buenos Aires on the afternoon of the 28th, Ana picked me up at the airport and delivered me to Jackson's apartment where Jackson's girl friend got me squared away. After settling in called Roxana to check on my appointments.

I had Roxana arrange an appointment for me with Abi, who arrived right on time. She was very petite and cute, but the sex was uninspired and the CBJ was very workman like. Maybe it was just me, but I think I will pass on this one.

Caught a cab to Café Orleans at 9:00 PM to see if what was going on and grabbed a sandwich, which was only OK as I have been spoiled by the food here on past visits. Several chica's were there, but none I was really interested in so I took a walk to Exceda. The place did have some real dogs and I must have had a sign on my forehead that said "weird Harriett come talk to me". Just no way to get rid of them without being rude. One drink and I was out of there, but the place sure has possibilities.

Took a walk to Cutty Sarke and a great time talking the chica's there. The place was small but well stocked and very pleasant.

Took a stroll back to Café Orleans and found a young lady, whose name eludes me, with a great face and attitude which made up for the small deficiencies else where. We went around the corner to a small hotel, mirrors, funky furniture, ect) and had a great time.

By this point I was pretty tired and headed back to the apartment, but just could not pass up checking on Newport. It was about 2:00 AM and the place was packed. There were several great looking women, but after a day and a half of travel and two previous encounters, I was just to tired to do anything but eyeball the candy, have a last drink and enjoy the conversation of several great ladies, who lost interest when I told them I was too tired. Only had one dynamic duo who pitched a threesome and got a little pushy.

All in all, a great first night in Bs As.

Member #4112
06-30-05, 17:14
Afer visiting Hook, Catto and Ness about 1:00 AM I finally gave up and went back to New Port near the apartment. Found lot's of chicas but nothing that really rang the bell.

Pass by Affair and Whats Up, it was so late they let me take a look for fee, bur alas no luck and the selection in both was pretty disappointing.

Well what the Hell, tried Black. Paid the $30 peso cover and went up for a drink where I was told Glenfidich was $85 pesos. After recovering from the sticker shock I finally noticed all the chicas still around at 3:00 AM. Felt like a mouse in a house full of cats. Finally settled on one named Andrea, cute little blond with a very good attitude. Problem is she was wearing black, when they wear black it is to hide something and I have been doing this long enough to know this.

She started out at $200 US and I told her I did not need a wife, we finally got a little more reasonable at $300 pesos. Got her back to the apartment and has a really great time, great kisser, really active bounced around several positions and finished with a very good CBJ. She was a lot of fun with a great attitude, but like I said she wore black for a reason, body was not very trim or firm, but the little head was doing the driving by that point and it was still fun.

Exon123
07-01-05, 12:06
Black - Everyone wears Black in Argentina

Member #4112
07-06-05, 16:32
While visiting Black on Friday around 2 AM I picked up a cute little chica name Pamela, short yellow blond hair, very nice figure, nice mamoplasty (very small scars) small nose piercing, and a great attitude. Took her back to Jackson's apartment and had a great time. We negotiated for one hour but once we arrived she was not interest in watching the clock. In all she stayed almost two hours. She provided a very good BBBJ, was really into DFK and DATY (see below) To say we used multiple positions is an understatement and we took a break in between for Willy to rest for the second act.

I enjoyed this young lady's company and had dinner with her the next evening. After dinner we went to a nice local pool hall and shot pool from 11 PM to 5:30 AM getting nearly falling down drunk in the process. We both had a great time, when we finally got back to the apartment we were both too inebriated to do much, so I just sent her home, no payment involved.

Monday I ventured back to Black and picked up Pamela again. She thanked me for Saturday night and wished to know if I would take her out again. Upon confirming I would, she asked if I wanted two girls and told me she wished to make up for Saturday night. When I asked about the price, Pamela told me she and her girlfriend would make me a good deal.

Her friend turned out to be a taller bleached blond with below the shoulder length hair, with an old style mamoplasty (the incision begins under the areola and extends straight down to the base of the musculature resulting in a large very noticeable and unattractive scar) I don't remember this chica's name.

After cutting the deal we all retired to Jackson's apartment. Pamela explained to me on the short cab ride to the apartment that she likes two girls and a guy, not just girl on girl, there has to be a guy involved to make it right for her. Upon arrival I discovered how much. Both ladies provided DFK and BBBJ, but then Pamela started in on her friend and I realized why she enjoyed DATY so much, she enjoys giving as much as receiving. We rocked and rolled for 1 ˝ hours all over the apartment. The friend was not in the same league as Pamela and it was obvious to her my interest lay primarily in Pamela and she was just along for the ride. The friend was ready to go and while my Spanish is poor at best, it was obvious Pamela was not ready to leave just yet. After a few more words, Pamela reluctantly kissed me good by, gave me her cell phone number and left.

I left on Tuesday morning, but what a way to end a trip. This was one of the best two girl parties I had in BsAs.

Member #4112
07-06-05, 16:46
Sunday I attended the Mansion BBQ and met a great group of fellow mongers but had to leave early as I had requested Roxanna arrange an appointment with Baney and a friend for Sunday evening.

They arrived right on time looking very professional, infamous black bag and all. It did not take long to get down to business and these two ladies were all business and I mean this in the best way possible. I had originally schedule for 1 to 1 ˝ hours, it took 2 hours to do justice to this dynamitic duo. DFK all around, CBJ, and DATY all around just to get things started, at one point I though we would run out of covers. Baney has the softest lips and knows how to use them. I can not remember the other lady's name, it seems I get fixated on a primary and the other is just on the periphery.

I had such a great time, I had Roxanna schedule a return match the following evening at 6 PM, prior to my meeting Pamela at Black later that evening (see earlier post) If it was possible the second time around for 2 hours was even better. What a wonderful pair of talented and lascivious ladies. I had brought two small "toys" and both ladies were so taken with them they kept trying to talk me out of them both times we got together. I ended up promising to bring them each one when I return in January.

Dancesw/Chicas
07-06-05, 17:59
Doppelganger,

You didn't meet Maria for a second time?

Everyone is talking good stuff about her.

DWC

Member #4112
07-07-05, 18:53
I intended to have Roxanna schedule a second appointment with Maria, but the road to hell is paved with good intentions and just did not get around to it. I totally enjoyed my time with Maria and would not hesitate to schedule with her again, but this was my first trip to Buenos Aires for monger action and I was just to caught up with other things. I can assure you I will definately schedule with Maria when I return and for more than a 1 hour session. She is a really great lady and a pleasure to be with.