PDA

View Full Version : Hot Point

Dickhead
06-30-05, 22:10
Recently received info that this place, also formerly known as Kurvo's, has re-opened. In the 800 block of Suipacha, east side, one block south of the triangle.

Mickey Mouse
07-01-05, 00:51
Have they changed the place at all or is it the same as the other places of old.

A Curious Mouse

Dickhead
07-01-05, 01:00
Ain't been there yet. Fresh info. Someone else gotta check it out. I will be in SP for a while.

Screwed Up
07-28-05, 21:06
I went to Hot Point last night around 3AM, I think. I wasn't too impressed with the talent but there was one nice skinny girl that caught my attention.

One of the girls called over a Mexican girl that spoke English for my buddy who doesn't speak Spanish. Girls were quoting 150 pesos for an hour outcall. I was kinda drunk and kept saying to my buddy how expensive the girls were and not that cute. The mexican girl understood everything and was laughing her ass off as I was bitching about the place.

She was not skinny, but not chubby either. Had a pretty innocent looking face and seemed like a cool chick, so I started talking with her (in Spanish)

Drinks are 20 pesos for males and females. A 50 peso drink (paid to the bar) gets you upstairs in private with the girl.

I wasn't interested in a long outcall session (a 20 peso drink pays for her exit fee) and negotiated a 30 min. BBBJTC for 50 pesos in private. Sex wasn't a must for me. I also told her that even if I popped in 15 min. I wanted to have her sucking the full 30 min. Not a problem. So that would be 50 pesos for the private room and another 50 pesos for the BBBJTC. 100 pesos total damage for only 30 min. Of work. Expensive, but I wasn't interested in a longer time and didn't feel like getting in a cab and going to a hotel with her. So even though she offered 2-3 hrs for completo at 120 pesos (plus the 20 peso exit drink) I didn't go for it.

Upstairs I laughed out loud when I saw the private area. It was set up like a living room with 2 big couches and coffee tables and was seperated from the rest of the club by just a curtain. Lighting was very good and the place looked like any second somebody could walk in and see me get sucked off. All the more fun.

After kissing and licking her tits, she asked for payment before sucking. I said I never paid in advance, she said she always asked money upfront. I repeated my statement. She said ok and started sucking. She gave very good head in any position I could think off and stripped down. After a Not completely, it's more fun when she still has some clothes on. I was fingering and touching her all over while she sucked me off and tongue kissed me. Soon we both were very horny and when I busted my nut, she kept on sucking with spern all over her lips and chin. She used her hands for extra stimulation and soon my dick was hard again. She kept on sucking while whiping her hands on the couch. And I yelled at her whether she wanted to get fucked or not. She said yes and asked if I had condoms. Sure do. But putting it on she said it would cost extra, I tried to get it for free, but she wouldn't bulge. Then I offered her an extra 10 pesos, so 60 in total for BJFS. She said that wasn't much. Drunk as I was I yelled again, do you want to fuck or not. She said yes and continued putting on the condom. Fucked in all positions on the couch and on the floor, she especially liked doggystyle (she told me before when we were chatting). We got dressed after and I asked for a little goodbye BJ. She tried no, but I persuaded her.

All in all great experience, lots of fun. Would I repeat? Yes because of the service and no because of the expensive 50 peso drink / private room.

She didn't touch her drink once, so I happily downed it for her.

She laughed and smiled saying you fooled me. I was like why? She: I can't believe I did all this for just 60 pesos.

Out for Flesh
07-28-05, 21:44
Around 15 girls, some good looking. They have dance shows every now and then. Since when I entered (about midnight? I was the only customer, the bartender (Korean, if I am not wrong) surely asked the dancer to perform for me:-) I chose a slim, petite brunette which had studied to be gymnastic teacher (that could be - she had a slim and firm body) Invited her to a drink (that was AR$15 for me + AR$30 for her; it seems the standard Suipacha price nowadays? And started to make out. Due to not very inspired performance I did not take her out.

As for the place: a bar des at your right as you enter, a dancing pole some 10 steps after the entrance in front of a large couch (the only one in the club) + some chairs around high tables at the end of the place.

Could repeat the place - but with more customers and more couches.