PDA

View Full Version : Agustina's Theraputic Massage Session

Strad
07-05-05, 16:45
"I charge 50 dollars for a session of 70 minutes. And if you want me to go to your Hotel, it's a 10 dollars plus."

This is my first time coming to BA on vacation. Agustina and I found each in the local Criag's List. Agustina indicates that she uses special methods with her Theraputic session, and she made sure I understand that there is no such "relax / erotic / masturbating" included in the service, nor I am able to request one.

I respect a pure massage which sometimes that's all we need. However, what makes me wonder is that charge is in US Dollars. Now, I am starting slowly to remember why I am coming to BA for. In the Lower Manhattan area where can be found a similar rate / hour for a professional body massage. Is this the going rate for a normal massage in BA? If not, what should be the fair one?

All my best,

Strad

ComeOnDown
07-05-05, 17:03
Strad, Agustina is definitely overcharging you.

Professional massage services in Buenos Aires can be had for as low as Arg$ 60 for one hour. The standard rate however for most massage parlors is Arg$ 80 for an hour - and this already includes the happy finish.

If cost is an issue to you then you may wish to reconsider Agustina's offer of US$ 50 per hour because for that rate you can have two chicas at your disposal for one full hour.

Exon123
07-05-05, 19:05
I just left Paraguary 877 two hours ago. It was $80 peso's for a one hour massage plus a happy finnish.

Their Special is Two Girls for $120 peso's for a one hour massgae plus the standard Happy Finish.

Exon.

P. S. Monica has quit working at Cordoba 966, I'm heart broken

Dancesw/Chicas
07-05-05, 19:42
Exon 123,

I was wondering if you can stop by this place and write a review.

Tel: 4826-3989. This is in Corrientes aprox 800

The rate is 60 peso hora. 40 peso media hora. A tip is probably ask for.

The ending to be a happy one.

The girls are Lorena, Nati, Aldana, and Jazmin among others.

You can see them at www.todomasajes.com.ar

Check also Silvina (one of my favorites, but I think she overcharge.

People with accent) and also Ale. Excelent relax.

If you could Exon123. Enjoy.

DWC

Ignacio
08-09-05, 12:08
I saw her on craig's list. She charged me 40 dollars for shiatzu. She came to my hotel and she didn't ask for more money.

I request a hj, but she refuse, even when I offer more cash. It'was a great massage, but I prefer happy endings. She told me that she was expensive because in BA alternative therapies are expensive, I don't care, I had a good time with this cutie.

Exon123
08-09-05, 16:25
My applogy's to you and your request dated 7-5-05.

Some how I missed your post and therefore your request for resurch of the below mentioned massage establishment.

Had I known I would have made a bee line for the place.

Nobody like's a good Hand Job better that myself. Its an Art Form and Skill that must be learned much like a good Blow Job. Some girls have it and some don't. Over time and with training some women become very skilled at masturbating a man to the point he shoots his load.

Every Monger is different, some like ass fucking, some like to eat pussy, some like half & half, myself theres nothing like a good Hand Job. I guess the reason is I'm just plain Lazy. You see Fucking can be a lot of work with all the panting and thrashing around. A Hand Job you just lay their and she doe's all the work. A little lub and a little stroking sometimes some Head its wonderful. You see she's in control, not you. A good Hand Job, she will tease your cock until you simply can't hold it back anymore with no real work on your part.

Ive been using Paula's operation's at Paraguary 877 piso 1A & her former place over on Cordoba 966 piso 7B which is now closed. Thats were I met Monica if some of you regular readers remmenber my post about her. She would give me the best Hand Job of my life while I was finger fucking her and DFKing her at the same time. Once she stopped and begged me to fuck her she was so turned on. She more often that not would have multi orgasmo's while "Wacking Me Off" and hand me a towel to dry my hand off apon "Finish"

On my next trip out of Sex Prison this place will be a must Do.

Sorry I missed Your Post and Request.

Exon

FlexyFlyer
08-09-05, 21:17
Exon,

Thank you for your wonderful post.

I had not thought about going to a massage parlor on my up coming trip, but your post has me so worked up I am just going to have to!

Thanks again

Exon123
08-09-05, 23:23
Flexy Flyer, its considerly cheaper too.

Also the Massage is for real and You can Fuck them for a slite extra charge.

Sometimes I go just to talk the edge off, something like your never supposed go shopping at the grocery market if your hungery, if you get my drift.

Exon

Strad
08-12-05, 17:27
Good report. It was nice to know you had fun and she was cute and all. But how about her real skill in massage to compare someone at Paragua 877, in Poula's joint?

The reason I did not use Agustina becuase I told her what's the point when everything is getting relaxed except that part is left out? She works for herself, she can bend the rule, no?

$40 bucks? "BA alternative therapies are expensive"? Obviously, Agustina was lying.

If an alternative therapies type of massage is all you need, there is a place on Pueyrredon, just across the Post Office, (Sant Fe) I paid 30 pesos at the Spa where I had an excellent massage session (don't ask. HJ is not available)

You don't even have to tip, that's her job. Oh well, give her something small is nice.:-)

I saw her on craig's list. She charged me 40 dollars for shiatzu. She came to my hotel and she didn't ask for more money.

I request a hj, but she refuse, even when I offer more cash. It'was a great massage, but I prefer happy endings. She told me that she was expensive because in BA alternative therapies are expensive, I don't care, I had a good time with this cutie.

Strad
08-12-05, 19:53
Exon, Have you been to "Paraguary 877 piso 4A", on 4th Floor?

Among the other fun stuffs happening while in BA, I went to Paragua 877 3 times. This Poula was very kind, and she spoke some English. I told her I was recommended here for 60 pesos, so there I paid 60 pesos / hour every time I went. I was with Maria 2 times, somehow, she became my favorite when we fist met.

Maria has such slim body with long legs, the body type I like, although she complained her boobs are too small and her belly is too fat. First time I met her, I got turned on by her mini-skirt, tall boots and lime-green stitched purple panties. I joked to offer her 5 pesos to keep the panties. As she giggled in high spirit, I asked her to removed all her cloths and promised her a tip. I started to stimulate her boobs and rest of her body, we then roll on a sofa, as we kept on stimulating each other more till I unloaded myself to her body, and her orgasm followed soon after. We had about 35 minutes left, so she finished me up with a decent oil massage.

The 3rd time I came to Paragua 877, chatted with Poula, and said I want Maria again. Maria was in her session, 40 mintues away from finishing. Somehow, Poula interrupted her and made her come out to greet me. With 40 minutes to kill, Poula said I can use her apartment upstairs to spend my wait time, and later on, she will send Maria up. So Poula and I went up. What a nice two bed room apartment, with home theatre, cable TV and leather sofas aorund in the living room. Poula is a relatively tall girl not bad looking, she kept company with me for a while and then she said she had to go to the gem so she got another girl to keep my company. When Maira came up, I gave her a gift, a box of chocolate which she seemed to be very happy with it. Maira told me she works for Poula only 2 days a week, Monday and Friday, I tried to find out what other things she does when she is not working, well then, we ran into our language barrier. All the rest of the week, I had one thing in my mind...to fuck her with might force. Today is the day, with nothing else said too much, I took her to the bed. However, the fucking part was so so, she did not seem to be so passionate as the last time, she refused french kissing (both times) she did her job to get me off, eventhough, I enjoyed it fucking her from my end. With another 35 minutes left, she supposed to give me the massage but she said she was hot and tired so she lay on my back for a while, and then we Sat through the rest of our time watch TV and chat.

Over all the second time, Maria spirit was not high, did not want to work, she seemed to be tired, a longday? Fought with her BF? Who knows.

In the end, I gave 60P to the house and 50P tip for the fuck and left. Next time, if I go to BA again, maybe I will try Poula herself, and maybe, just be a friend. You never can expect anything in Buenos Aires. Never.

I just left Paraguary 877 two hours ago. It was $80 peso's for a one hour massage plus a happy finnish.

Their Special is Two Girls for $120 peso's for a one hour massgae plus the standard Happy Finish.

Exon.

P. S. Monica has quit working at Cordoba 966, I'm heart broken

Exon123
08-13-05, 18:03
No I haven't had an experience with Maria, though Ive met her once.

At Parayuary 877 piso A-1 my favorite has been Corina. She's sorta skinny and really in my oppion I wouldn't Fuck Her but her Hand Job skills are only un-matched by Monica who worked over on Cordoba 966 and Ive lost track of.

Corina is very well schooled on her HJ skills. She has a unique way of Milking Your Dick something like milking a cow. She doesn't just stroke you up & down like you were jacking off but she seams to work on the most sensitive part of your dick with some lotion acting as lub and just milk's you. Its something I can't resist, just lying their she'll get me up and start milking me and with absolutely no effort on my part I'll blow a huge load even if I don't have one to shoot. She also gives a very good Massage too.

You've got to remember thease girls are professionals.

Now if You can nail Paula the Madam of the house I'll take my hat off to You. Ive been wanting a session with her for a couple of years. Theres just something about her that I want to fuck. Ive jokeingly asked her several times and she's politely refused but thats not to say she can't be put on the program. Please keep me posted on her if you pop the question.

Also, not well know they have another room on the 4th floor to catch the over flow which is quite nice you might ask for.

I love a good Hand Job.

Exon

Strad
08-13-05, 20:12
Exon, that chopstick-legs, mouse-faced, non-fuckable is Corina? LoL.

She was the girl sitting with me while I was waiting for Maria to come up. Her boobs are ok though, right? Shit, I hate I had to miss out on her.

These pictures I posted earlier were in Apt 4A when I was with Maria. As you can see Apt 4A is better equipped and more privacy. If Poula lets you use "her flat", you are not far from getting the Madam's pants. By the way, she is single (mom? She has a lovely tummy I love to grab and kiss some more, but same as Maria, she complians about her belly.

Exon, I was wondering if you'd like to go review Cordoba 850 5 Piso I? 4870-1071. They charge $70p /60m, or 80p /90m. White uniformed girls in nurse looking, nice rooms and moody music. Ask for Lorien, average looking but her massage skill is incridible! At the remaining portion of the session for "relax", her professional massage gradually turned into the "erotica"! Oh, don't forget to ask for a serving of soft drink, it adds a nice touch. :)

Strad

Exon123
08-14-05, 15:46
As I posted below I would never Fuck Corina but her Hand Job Skills are second only to Monica.

Speaking of poor Hand Jobs I happended to be in Mexico yesterday on another matter and thought I'd sample a local massage parlor. What a rip off, first its was $40 USD for 40 minutes which gives you the privilage of negociating with the Chica for what ever. She wanted a $100 USD for full service and or $40 for a hand job. I beat her down to $20 and she proceeded to lub me up and jack me off, its was terriable. Total of $60 dollars for something I could have done better myself.

Back to Poula, There's just something about that woman that just turns me on. I have to admit She is on my radar as a goal that I must obtain on my next trip down. Its probably because she's turned me down twice but I never really pressed the point. Or possiable the fact that She's not just a young Chica but a real grown woman with the experience that go's with it. For as a general rule I don't like young Chica's with maybe the exception of little Marsol from Hook's.

Reading between the lines of your post below it sounds as though you've done her or at least messed around with her, if so please report on it for us.

I think the key to getting into Poula's pants is Peso's, yes Peso's, simple as that. Sorta like the old story, "would you fuck me for a million dollars", "sure" the answer comes back, "Well heres $50", "I'm not that Kind of Girl", she say's, " No we've already established what you are, now we're taking about price", is the answer back.

That said, and given the fact of Poula's occuption as the Madam of a Massage Parlor I'm betting she's on the program in some form or another. If so, then what it really get's down to is Peso's. Just how many of them does she want to spread her legs for me. And from my perspective, just how bad do I really want that pussy. As an example I feal quite sure if I walked in with the price of an inter-net Hooker here in sex prison, say $300 to $400 USD Poula & I would be upstairs in a second. But thats certainly not cost effective and a rather foolish thing to do. Perhaps if I pulled Poula aside and said, " Poula $500 Peso's" that would change her mind. Again, thats not cost effective and poor "Sperm Management" on my part to boot. No I think what I'll do is say $200 and possiably let her beat me up for $300 peso's.

Sex Prison is Playing Tricks on My Mind.

Exon

Strad
08-14-05, 19:33
Mexico? That's very disappointing! The the further north near Amercia, the worse it gets! Lol.

Back to Poula.

Poula got a thing on me I am sure. The way she stared at me I could tell that she wanted me but at the same time, she wanted to resist so there is a line between a Madam and a client. We've had this unusual momentary hug, an not-letting-each-other-go kind of hug.

Before I came to BA, Via PM, I thanked Jackson for offering me chicas arrangment, I told him I am looking forward to get better lucky with women here in BA. Well, I paid almost all occasions, lol, but each chica I spent on in BA, had never gotten beyond 100 pesos.:) In my traveling experiences, I have a tendency in getting women (professional and non-professioanl) into my bed and paying for nothing. And it had been proven many times. In Croatia (non-professional) Thailand (professional) Even there in BA, I met a lovely office lady in Notorious Piano bar at Recolata. By the end of the night, she was all over me in the cab! (I am still considering of posting her picture and the story in here)

Paying your cold hard cash to get Poula's pants is one way. I always believe paying a chica is when you don't have other options, and you would like to make it happen right away. Fine, it works, I do that too. To me, to get these women into my bed without paying is an art. I am an artist in real life, therefore, I love the artistic approch.

Exon, I never really calculated how much would Poula be worth. I would go there to treat Poula like a friend, be youself not as a client to her. Show up enough times to pimp her business, make her believe that you go there because she is such a wonderful host. Oh yeah, most important, call in advance and ask to talk to Poula and let her know that you are coming. I always managed to get her on the phone, and when I made it there on time, I knew I can expect a big hug and a wet kiss on my cheek.:)

Besides the point, I alway think I have a vibe with Latino women, I don't speak Spanish at all, and you can tell English is also not my natives.

Good luck and always great to see your reviews.

Strad

Fly Guy II
08-16-05, 13:36
Hi guys,

Wanted to add my 2 cents to the thread as I met both Paola and Maria a couple of weeks ago. Went over 3 times and took Maria twice. Strad, your right she has cute tits which are so pink and sensitive. The 80 pesos gets you the massage and relax and another 50 to complete the the menu. That was what I paid and my apologies if I overpaid but when Maria started to strip and wrong head took over.

Not sure if I would repeat a third time with Maria as she was cooler the second time around so using that equation the third time would be a dead loss.

Paola, is is a total woman. Greets you with a great big hug and lovely peck on the cheek makes you hard immediately. Guys I tried my best to get into her pants but for me with my limited Spanish is was a NO GO. She does provide a great massage which shows she knows what to do but would not do the relax portion. She actually called one of the other available girls to "finish off" the session.

In closing if any of you guys have managed to DO her share the experience and methodology as I would love to try it out on my next trip there.

Later Guys.

F G II

Exon123
08-16-05, 16:32
Fly Guy,

I'm sorry but you over paid for Maria, You could have gotten full service for $120 peso's or if you were DickHead and knew the language it would have been $100.

But what I find most interesting about your post, (ThankYou by the Way) is Poula. If I read you correctly Poula will give You the Massage but not the "Happy Finish". Very interesting.

You see I really want to Fuck Poula, very badly I might add. From what you saying and reading in between the lines Poula is not on the program. That seams to be impossiable for she's the Madam in a Massge parlor which is the cover for a house of Ill repute. I'm heart broken, how was her Massage by the way.

About a year ago, before the big Disco fire that closed down all the floor shows in the clubs there was a very good singer at Catto's. Well DickHead wanted to Fuck her in the worst way. He tried and tried but to no avial, she was just not on the program. Even Mickey Mouse tried using peso's, a lot of them, but she just wouldn't perform. She'd rather work all night for $40 or $50 peso's than for an hour for $150 peso's.

I'm hopeing this is not the case with Poula.

We all have our price and most certainly Poula has hers, its just wheather its cost effective.

Your post has given me pause for thought.

Exon

Strad
08-16-05, 17:26
Bravo to Fly Guy, getting the Madam to your table!

No to Exon, don't pause buddy, you haven't tried, have you? I would like to see everyone here go to Paragua 877 and request our Madam. Lol.

Now we've learned Maria is not a second timer. Here are couple things about Maria:

1. Maria and I in the end the first session, comprehended her willingness to me, to come to my apartment massage / fuck for A$R100, which means she could get all the pesos. At that time, she wanted to come to me right after her off time that was in 2 hours, due to the "sperm management", I didn't let that happen. I waited till Friday to call her, due to our language barrier and inconvinent on her end of line, it also did not happen. Whoever is good in Spanish, can offer her the deal, she might come to you and give you a good time!

2. The second time when I was in bed with Maria, I was excited and wasn't myself for a second, I almost entered her without the protection! To my surprise, she did not seem to mind! But that was only a second, okay, two seconds, I requested a condom, she got up with a bad smile as if she was saying, "enter at you own risk". I concluded that she herself was protected.

Have you guys experienced similar situation (let you enter without a condom) when with a chica? It happened to me twice with that Meddy chica and Maria.

Exon123
08-17-05, 15:08
I think what I should do is have Roxana call Poula at Paraguary 877 1-A and have her deal directly.

After all isn't that what Roxana does for a living.

This way we'll find out the real skinny on Poula and what's the real deal.

So please read my post in Roxana's section and we'll see what happens.

Exon

Hunt99
08-17-05, 15:11
We'd better hope Exon123 never gets his wish to bone this chica - after our stallion-like friend does his deed, the woman is ruined for the rest of us who have a more modest girth.:p

Strad
08-17-05, 23:59
I saw your post in Roxana's section. And now, it's official. We all learned that you have declared "Do Poula" project. Me, and rest of the mongers will give you 100% support. If you are able to manage to rip her pants off, drinks on me on my next trip.

Exon, I got your PM, thanks, bud!

*Last time before I left Paraguary 877, Paula gave me a bunch of her cards, she was hoping I can get some more business from my channel. If you need an updated number, let me know.

Strad.

I think what I should do is have Roxana call Poula at Paraguary 877 1-A and have her deal directly.

After all isn't that what Roxana does for a living.

This way we'll find out the real skinny on Poula and what's the real deal.

So please read my post in Roxana's section and we'll see what happens.

Exon

Exon123
08-18-05, 14:17
Roxana will get to the bottom of this in no time.

"We", Mongers, not speaking Spanish are at a terriable disadvantage neigociating with someone like Poula whom doesn't speak English.

My guess is we'll hear something like " She doesn't want to take business from her employee's", but its possiable for the right amount of peso's.

If thats the case maybe some secret off site location can be arrainged for a session with Poula.

Moreover Roxana is a Woman herself and can communicate with another Woman much better than any Monger can. I've had many complments from Chica's over the years about Roxana and her phone skill's. They all seam to like and trust Roxana.

I'm getting Excited.

Exon

Fly Guy II
08-19-05, 08:54
My apologies at not responding to your post earlier but went for a quick get away in Phuket with the significant other. I would like to place my name on the do Paola list if there is space. However I suspect that she may have been on the game once but now married she has taken herself off the programme.

I tried during 3 of my 4 visits but all she would do is the massage and only there, room service is off her menu for me at least. Sorry about overpaying Maria, wrong head engaged at the time. All in all the excitement of trying for Paola is a great attraction back.

If someone manages to break the barrier with Paola, would love to hear about how and how much. That would inspire me before my next trip to BA.

Later Guys.

F G II

Fly Guy II
08-19-05, 14:41
A little photo of Maria which I overpaid! Never mind she does have such sweet pink nipples which are sooo yummy. Sorry guys no nude this time will work on my charm skills for next photo session.

F G II

Strad
08-19-05, 16:11
Thanks, F G II, for posting her picture!

A little photo of Maria which I overpaid! Never mind she does have such sweet pink nipples which are sooo yummy. Sorry guys no nude this time will work on my charm skills for next photo session.

F G II

Strad
08-22-05, 12:13
I have just read Roxanne's report regarding Madam Paula.

-I sincerely hope Paula was not reading the posts we have been posting all alone about Parague 877.

-According to Roxanne, Paula's laughs. It means she was nervous. We all have impression that Paula is a mature woman, I don't recall she would normally laugh like that.

-I asked the girls there if Paula is a married woman, the answers were negative (see my previous report) So if she does not want to perform the service for some reasons, an "husband" is the best excuse.

I suggest all mongers who care about Exon's getting our Madam's pants, shall further verify Paula's marriage status discreetly through the girls while there taking massage.

Exon, it is not the end of the rope, since official help's gone, now it's time to use your personal charms.

It was just my 2 cents. Wish all the best lucks.

Strad

Strad
09-03-05, 12:07
Recently, I noticed Agustina's ads again in Craig's, BsAs local Therapeutic section. So I sent her a short well-wishing email. Agustina, the massage therapist to whom I started this non-judgemental thread. However, Agustina's response was somehow overwhelming! At her request, I will post her feedback below. Augstina, ArgentinaPrivate is an open forum, freedom of speech. Since you have been reading here with us, you are welcome to join the discussions as well. I have a feeling that this is gonna be a long discussion ahead.

From Agustina:

Well maybe the guy you are mentioning is the one that told me about a web page argentina private, interesting stuff there. You are all a bunch of disgusting pigs, and I don't know how you dare to write to me after posting about me there. You gave my name! I can't believe that. And beside you mixed everything, I told you I wasn't a whor (e) and you put my name in that page!

I read everything you said there, you are a pour guy, who obviously has to pay to get laid (and you call yorself an artist) just as every guy that post there. Pathetic losers. Please stay in your country, we don't need people like you here, or like any of the other fat, bald, and old married- without-sex guys. Maybe is good if you post this in that page, so they'll know how every girl think of them (and of you of course) and they can't speak because they need the money. And you sure don't have nothing to do with your lives, that you discuss in a forum that you want to fuck the madam. Ja, idiot.

Bye

"I charge 50 dollars for a session of 70 minutes. And if you want me to go to your Hotel, it's a 10 dollars plus."

This is my first time coming to BA on vacation. Agustina and I found each in the local Criag's List. Agustina indicates that she uses special methods with her Theraputic session, and she made sure I understand that there is no such "relax / erotic / masturbating" included in the service, nor I am able to request one.

I respect a pure massage which sometimes that's all we need. However, what makes me wonder is that charge is in US Dollars. Now, I am starting slowly to remember why I am coming to BA for. In the Lower Manhattan area where can be found a similar rate / hour for a professional body massage. Is this the going rate for a normal massage in BA? If not, what should be the fair one?

All my best,

Strad

Exon123
09-03-05, 17:56
Strad,

I'd bet the price of a good Blow Job whom ever wrote that below is a Man.

Argentine Chica's don't right that way.

Exon

Dickhead
09-04-05, 00:47
I think Agustina and Elizabeth Hunter should get together for coffee.

Strad
09-04-05, 02:32
She pockets dollars and then denies who she is. You tell her more, DH!

I think Agustina and Elizabeth Hunter should get together for coffee.