PDA

View Full Version : Club Strategies

Nickoarg
07-15-05, 12:14
What I do:

Go to places of high quality as Shampoo, black. Those places require the girls to have a high fare for their services. Talk to them, ask their phone numbers, "te llamo después" (call you later) and then I get the "outside" price, which is usally much better. You can get a 300AR$ girl for 100-150, usually what I get. I run with the advantage of speaking spanish.

Only problem is that that night you are not taking anything out.

HTH,

Nicko

Daddy Rulz
07-15-05, 14:55
My favorite stratagy that works very well at Newport and other uncontrolled places. It has also worked well at Madaho in the past.

I wait until I see a really good looking girl that has Sat with more than one person without making a deal. The approach is simple as can be. I make a joke about a lot of guys talking but not being serious. She will usually roll her eyes like all people do when somebody shows understanding about the part of your job that sucks. Then I ask her if she wants to keep wasting time talking or if she wants to vamanos right now. Seems simple and obvious, but it has worked on playboy type material at both Madahos and Newport. I'm usually getting girls out of there for 200 pesos or less using this stratagy.

It works at the cafes as well. To be effective you have to swoop just as they have struck out elsewhere.

Marak5
11-20-05, 16:00
Guys.

If you a really cheap and like to scam people, then try this.

On my first trip I went into Solid Gold with about 200 pesos. I didnt really know about the chica drink so I thought it would be enough money. The problem was that the girl wanted the 200 and I didn't have enough to buy her a drink. So she talked to the club and they let her leave with no chica drink. So if you show up with just enough money the chica might pull some strings for you and allow you to bypass paying for her drink.

Chamullo79
10-25-06, 15:47
Generally those girls do not work outside there.

Miami Bob
12-30-06, 05:58
Super Mongers, please advise. I can speak fairly good spanish. I just had two in a row leave in the same night based upon pre-payment requirements. I've never had to ask chicas to leave before because of the pre-payment issue. I always could get them to smile and turn it around. I will not pre-pay in Argentina--it's not the custom and it immediately sets up a likely bad experience without any incentive.

I'm open to compromise and want a motivated and happy chica in the room with me. When she's happy, there is a higher probablity that I will be happy. I'm also not stupid and have had enough disinterested chicas that I don't need another. I'd rather give them 20 to 50pesos and say hasta la vista.

SUPER MONGERS please share your techniques to turn around the pre-payment request. This old dog would like to learn some new tricks.

Thomaso276
12-30-06, 12:29
In order of strategic importance:

Be specific before leaving that you pay after the session.

Show her the money but do not pay her until after the session.

Offer half before and half when done.

If this issue comes up once you are your hotel room, apartment, chances are it will be a sign that the session will not be too good and the girl wants a quick out with all your cash.

If you have a good session with the girl your chances of having to pay up front on repeat sessions are greatly diminished and should actually disappear becasue she should remember you in the future.