PDA

View Full Version : Approach

Monger514
07-17-05, 23:54
This club is on San Martin, around the corner from Periplo. It's on Jackson's microcentro map. I'm surprised there's no thread yet, so here's some info.

It's not very big. Selection of girls on the Tuesday night I went there was so-so, maybe one 8 and several 5-7. Lot of cold looks but I spoke to a young dirty blonde named Paola who was very friendly. The seating area has some curtains that come down (may not be obvious when you first sit there) If you would like to enjoy the girl on the premises, it is 150 pesos. But there are no rooms. The curtains come down, and presto, you are making love in a tent. Just like in the Army. For 200 you can take the girl off-premises. Either way, pay first. These prices might be negotiable, I didn't try.

I would say nothing wrong with stopping here but certainly there are better places to visit.

Stormy
07-18-05, 00:13
The idea that you will pay 150-200 in advance should make alarm bells go off all over. I would not believe a word of it, but maybe others with experience in this place could comment.

Monger514
07-18-05, 00:23
The idea that you will pay 150-200 in advance should make alarm bells go off all over. I would not believe a word of it, but maybe others with experience in this place could comment.Yes, of course that could be negotiable, too. But it's a bad sign, isn't it?

Flexible Horn
01-15-06, 16:06
I spent about an hour in Approach one night, just so I had a change of scenery.

I WILL NEVER GO TO THIS CLUB AGAIN AS LONG AS I HAVE A HOLE IN MY ARSE.

I was bitten numerous times by FLEAS.

Speaking to a girl at another club, she told me she used to work there and was bitten many times by fleas and had to leave.

FH

Orlandoirish
01-15-06, 17:30
LMAO. Not only does this place have ho's, but ho's with fleas. I was in BA in DEC 2005, never even saw a fly, misquito, gnat, flea, tick, or crotch crickettes!

Imagine what you get from the chicas in this HOLE >>>> thanks for update FH.

Billy 32
03-30-06, 23:23
Went to Approach last night, not too impressed. Originally went down to see if X-O was open and it wasn't. On the way back went into Approach just to have a beer and a look around. 20 Pesos for a Quilmes. I talked to one girl while I drank my beer, she wanted 200 Pesos for sex there or 300 Pesos to go back to my room. The club wants 50 Pesos for the chica drink. She spoke decent english so we talked about the prices there. She said that 150 Pesos was too cheap and that she had tourists come in there and pay her $300 Dollars for the night. She could be full of it, but she would not budge off of her price. I can usually bargain, but this one was convinced that she was worth 300 Pesos for an hour and no less.

Monger514
03-31-06, 21:17
It certainly is nice to know that the one club I personally started a thread on has both fleas and stuck-up chicas.

Thomaso276
04-01-06, 04:09
I live very close to Approach. Never been in there, but I did note a bad sign when I moved to the neighborhood. Tout on the corner passing out cards saying "fuckee, fuckee." Low end stuff.

Mussara
02-03-07, 13:48
I have not visited Approach for over a year. Last night I went there and found out that management has changed (apparently linked to Rouge) First they insisted that I could only enter to "echar un vistazo" if I committed to buy a drink. The reason might have been that there were only 4 girls available (Friday prime time) I decided to go for one of the girls which resulted in paying 2 drinks for a total of 80$ plus my own one an extra 20$. However, the barman charged me 110$ arguing I hat to pay a table charge (I was sitting at the bar)

That was definitely my last visit at this place.

Member #1036
02-15-07, 12:33
Went in here last night and what a dump. I went in here 2 years ago and met a couple of sisters that were nice but now what a dump and then the girls hit you up here hard.