PDA

View Full Version : Rio Cabaña

Andres
08-01-05, 01:39
Cordoba 4937 (Cordoba & Thames) 4774-9747

Fourth stop. The place remains as it used to be: Unexiting, discret, quiet, with 1-12 girls doable (but not stunning) I found 2 or 3 girls that I did or knew before from that place (Silvana, for instance) Most customers continue to be Asian guys. Ar$15 the men's drink. Ar$25 the women's one? Not sure. Ar$150 for 90 minutes in a nearby hotel (Rampa Car)

As of Capt Dave, prices for TLN increased substantially (ar$300) In any case, I may come back dring the daytime. It is not a bad option, at least compared to the grim level found so far in most boliches.

Hope this heps,

Andres

Andres
08-04-05, 21:32
This is a good experience and definitely good news for early birds.

For the first time, I visited Rio Cabaña during daylight (5:30 PM) There were 8 girls, 2-3 cute. As during the night, no girl approached unless told to do so.

I saw one Argentine blonde Called Evelyn, 5'5", normal to big boobs, slim waist, nice legs, beautiful face. A girl midway between Cattos and Black.

She told me that she used to post on the Internet (Platynum, Sensualbaires) and she started in Rio Cabaña a week ago. After 15 minutes of chatting, the barwoman didn't hassled me yet, so I asked her what was going on. It seems that you don't necessarily have to buy a drink in order to have a girl approach the table. Good news.

She said yes so BBBJ, so I had only to determine price: ar$150 for 1 hour, including our drinks (ar$40) Taking into account that a room at Rampa Car costs additional ar$30 (even less with discount card from Rio Cabaña) it is a good quality / price ratio.

Rampa car is discreet, since there is no lobby for people walking by (just cars coming in and out) so no hassle waiting in a lobby full of people. Nice hotel, well decorated and affordable.

Evelyn has a very soft and scented skin, and provides an acceptable BBBJ. Likes to have full intercourse and multiple positions, to the point that was I who had to remember that our time was ending.

Nice experience. I recommend to visit it during the afternoon.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Hunt99
08-05-05, 10:19
Andres, a serious question:

You have recently been posting some outstanding, detailed reports on many boliches throughout BsAs. Frankly, when I am boliche-hopping, I find that I forget many of the details you are posting, as one face merges with another, and the alcohol begins to take effect after the second or third drink (I'm a lightweight, I have none of that legendary Dickheadesque ability to metabolize booze) Really, do you keep written notes on these places?

Andres
08-05-05, 12:34
Hunt99:

I seldom drink alcohol when boliche hopping, especially while driving.

Cheers,

Andres

Lunico
08-30-05, 23:23
What's in a name if a rose by any name would smell just as sweet? Thats what I tell girls when I can't remember their name, like this fine young Paraguayan I met at Rio Cabana last June. Man l loved her body. 5'0 zero body phat, then from no where BAM! BAM! T and A, if ya know what I mean. She is not yet jaded, has warm eyes and is a great time. The cost was just what Andres posted (enjoy all your posts Andres! And was one of the my best times in BA.

Cheers gents.

Lunico
09-06-05, 01:23
I was filing some papers the other day and I looked up and said "Natasha". Her name, the girl in Rio Cabana, who says she's 22, but looks about 18, from my post "whats in a name"?

Desperado999
02-09-06, 01:43
Awaiting my return to BA.

Desperado999
02-09-06, 01:47
She went indy now.

Lunico
02-09-06, 04:59
Is she the sweetest thing or what? Man, Natasha always made me laugh, she has the most wonderful way about her.

Knob and Tube
02-11-06, 15:59
I was walking around Palermo doing the tourist thing and taking a few photos when I found myself on Cordoba St. Walking past the entrance door to Rio Cabana, it looked familiar from a previous visit. It was about 5 pm and I was hot and thirsty so in I went. Only 1 chica sitting by herself and otherwise completely empty. I asked the bartender how many chicas were there and he said 6. I ordered a beer and soon 2 chicas came out. One skinny morena and a light skinned blonde. The blonde looked doable but I waited for the others but no others came out after a few minutes.

As has been mentioned before on this board, the girls will not approach unless you make the first move. I asked the blonde over and she was all smiles and friendly. Her name is Natalia, about 25 and Argentinian. Speaks decent English, says she learned it in secondary school. After chatting awhile and deciding I wanted to fuck her, we talked pesos. 110 for an hour. With my beer and her exit drink plus the hotel (25 pesos) it came to 185 pesos.

We exit thru the kitchen and a taxi was called and waiting in the garage area. Very discreet, we never go outside. 8 blocks and 4 pesos later, we arrive at transitorio rampa car. Gate slides open and we go up the elevator to a room with clean tiled shower, towels in packages, soap, etc. The room is ac with mirrors front and back and overhead. Very nice views while doing the deed.

Natalia was a decent fuck. Good covered BJ. Didn't ask for BBBJ so don, t know if available. She was enthusiastic and willing with mutiple positions and enjoyed DATY. Even threw in a few fake moans. She is petite with be cup natural tits. Shes is not new at this but not a hard core pro either.

Andres
05-24-06, 09:25
I just passed by last Thursday by 4 PM.

ARS 18 the drink and only 2 girls, 1 doable (blonde with gorgeous legs) The bartender gave me the price of ARS 150 for the hour (includes the ARS 40 drink) so prices didn't seem to have gone up since last August.

Maybe on my next trip.

Andres

Slugfest
06-04-06, 14:23
We checked out this place last night, arriving too early (around midnight) It's, um, very clean, with no cover, 20p draft Quilmes. There were about 10 chicas sitting around the perimeter, mostly cute but with miserable looks on the faces. Besides us at the bar, there were 3 tables of guys. Not much else to report this time, so I'll have to return a bit later some night.

Judd
06-10-06, 06:26
Pricing structure seems to be intact as reported by Andres. Bartender quoted the same rate. 110 plus 40 for the house. 2 hours the price only went up 50p to 160 for the chica probably another 40 to the house. I think TLN was 260p, but I would never recommend paying up front for TLN. One chica had a hot body, but was quickly snatched up by one of the 3 remaining dudes, all whom were Chinese. Is this place located in what's considered to be the Chinatown part of BA? Didn't see any ducks hanging from the grocery store windows. We visited this place on a Saturday. It might be worth a visit during the week when there will be more of a selection of chicas to choose from.

Judd

Desperado999
10-01-06, 03:26
Got reliable info that this gal is now working at Black!

Member #4112
10-01-06, 12:25
I would rather see both the face and the body, but at least the body to determine if I even want to go there. If the body is right I can work with a marginal face. JMHO.

Luv Ass
12-22-06, 00:07
Went here last night with my friend from Japan around 2:00. 6 - 8 girls, almost all were Paraguayan. None spectacular, beers were $18 pesos and the girls drinks were $35 pesos. Very few locals in there.

Couldn't talk the average girls there past $200 pesos so we left. The girls said it is busier on Thurs, Fri and Sat nights.

DavidGreen
12-23-06, 01:00
I went there a couple years ago and the place was full of Brazilians girls. Hot ladys all around, and cheaps rates. But now all that girls are working in Recoleta, Madahos and Black and of course they charge more. So sad, the place was great but now is out of buisness.

DG.

Luv Ass
12-26-06, 12:50
I went there a couple years ago and the place was full of Brazilians girls. Hot ladys all around, and cheaps rates. But now all that girls are working in Recoleta, Madahos and Black and of course they charge more. So sad, the place was great but now is out of buisness.DG,

You say it is closed?

When were you there?

Capt Dave
01-18-07, 18:17
Stopped by last night, and sure enough was closed!

The odd thing is the lights were on in front, and the sign was lit, but it was shut up tight.

Sigh.

David

OMGHereICome
03-21-07, 18:20
Went last week twice. Around 15 girls. 21-26 years old.

Seems like alot of asian customers here. I liked the club. Pretty small.

Would return.

Regards.

OMG

Coupe66
03-21-07, 23:41
OMGHereICome,

What were the origins of the chicks, still alot of Paraguayans, or not anymore? I am asking because I am into more natural, curvy brunettes of which there seem to be many from Paraguay, as opposed to skinny blonde model types. Let us know please dude

OMGHereICome
03-22-07, 13:28
Young and thin.

Probably not your cup of tea.

Regards.

OMG

Paul VJK
03-25-07, 04:24
After checking out Salome, I headed to Rio Cabane. There were two other guys and about 13 girls - mostly young and slim. A number of the girls were pretty hot - I figured that there were 4 I'd be interested in taking out.

I started thinking about the roulette aspect of this whole thing. Just because a girl is good looking girl doesn't mean she'll perform well. But what can you do? There was just no way, with my limited Spanish that I'd be able to make an educated guess. So I rolled the dice and called over the my number 1 choice.

Her name was Julietta. She was blonde, with petite breasts and great legs - basically a smoking body in a petite black dress. Unfortunately, she didn't really speak much English - and neither did the manager who came over to explain what I owed.

I owed my drink ($20P) her drink ($40P) and $130 for 1.5 hours, completa. (just to complete the calculation, I took her back to my hotel -$10P - and gave her another $10 for the ride back afterwards)

When we got back to my room, I found out that I had chosen wisely. It was just an amazing experience - she started with some nice DFK, moved on to a magnificent BBBJ, a little DATY and then some Missionary. Round 1 was pretty quick for me - afterwards she massaged me and we surfed the web, using an English / Spanish translation site to communicate. (We didn't go to this site, though)

Round 2 was another BBBJ, including some very diligent sac washing. Then we tried Cowgirl, Reverse CG, Doggie and Miss. Reverse CG was particularly inspired. I think she enjoyed herself - she was really, really wet. At one point she told me she didn't enjoy Cola - and was surprised when I said that I wouldn't go there since she didn't like it. I thought that was pretty cute.

Anyways, we slept for a 1/2 hour after round 2 - she asked me if she was bothering me. Then she headed back to work. She told me she works until 5AM and then during the week she has a regular job from 11AM to 8PM.

Highly recommend her.

Bandy
05-24-07, 13:14
We finished our dinner at Luigi, around midnight. We were very close to Rio Cabaña and thought of paying the "morgue" a visit. 12 chicas were available, all from Paraguay. One or two oriental customers, that's about it. Surprisingly, some of the girls started dancing to the tune of some terrible songs. First time, I saw there the girls move. Anyway, if you are into very young "flaca" Paraguayans, you can not go wrong. And the price is not too bad, either. 110 P / hr, 200 P /2 hr, 300 P for TLN (you negotiate the time) Your drink is 20 P, chica drink is 40 P. So for a total of 170 P, you can have them at your place for an hour. My friend already liked a girl and was ready to take her out for an hour. I liked a girl, who used to work at Madahos. I made the deal for TLN. It was around 1 AM. She said she has to leave by 9 AM. I agreed. Prices are fixed here. I bought her a drink. Then this little **** changed the story. She wants 360 P. I said 300 P for you and 60 P for the house (price for our copas) Then she wants taxi money. I told her to go to hell! Unfortunately, my friend's chica, just to show solidarity, backed out of the deal also. I felt very sorry for my friend. He really liked her. My friend already paid for the copa for the girl (40 P) to the manager. Manager returned the money. Unfortunately, I actually bought the drink, from which she took only one sip. I was out of 40 P. Manager was apologizing! There was not a single monger on site and these girls are playing game.

In retrospect, I think I made a mistake of going for the TLN. These girls are round trippers. Next time, I will only take the one hour deal.

The night was not a real loss. Soon after, I visited La Lopez and met Selena, the best chica on this trip.

Bandy

Exon123
05-24-07, 15:53
Normally its not a good idea to do a TLN on the first date, to many things can go wrong. Its better to get to know the Chica first, then if you like one another go for the over night.

Exon

Wally Foot
08-14-07, 13:37
I visited here with one of its regulars who seems to be familiar with most of the girls. It is as described by a number of previous contributers, and I liked the fact that the decor is quite stylish, and it is very clean. It is rather dark, which made it difficult to get a close look at the dozen or so girls in the place. They all seemed very young and attractive - a very agreeable selection. The girls made no attempt at all to approach the few men in the place, and they did not hustle for drinks. They sat in groups of three or four, and allowed the men to make the first move. Drinks aqnd chica drinks were not outrageously priced - I cannot remember exactly. As someone has observed, quite a few Asian guys seem to frequent the place.

My friend and I eventually settled on a couple for "take-out". I chose Jacqueline - $130 plus taxi for an hour. She is quite a pretty blonde Paraguayan, but in fact the session was rather disappointing. She got out of her clothes very quickly and mechanically, and made little effort to pep the session up. I was a little unenergetic too, and I was happy enough to let her leave early. I took her (clothed) photo but as she is not pictured elsewhere on the internet, I'm not going to post it. My friend, incidentally, later told me that he had kicked out his choice early too, but I think this was a little unusual for him, because he has had a lot of very good experiences at Rio Cabana. And as I will report later, my next "takeaway" from here was very nice.

Wally Foot
08-14-07, 20:20
My second visit her was much more productive than the first. This time I took out Zulma, a young Paraguaya with a great sense of fun. She was $A130 plus taxi, and worth every centavo, because of the GFE and her beautiful twenty-year old boobs, which looked and felt absolutely fabulous. In truth I was flagging at the end of my three-week stay, but Zulma was a pleasure to be with. She said she lives in an apartment with her Rio Cabana friend (I've forgotten her name) and she too was very pretty. My fellow monger took the friend back to his apartment, and had a lot of fun, I seem to remember.

Zulma was happy to pose for a topless photo, and if I ever see her picture on the internet, I'll post my photograph of those firm, young breasts.

Member #1164
10-03-07, 18:57
I heard that the girls there in the daytime are better then the night shift.

Can anyone confirm this?

Barra Brava
10-08-07, 15:20
Was in last Saturday night - early, like 10:00. Not a john in sight. Basically everything that has been posted about this place is true. Almost all the girls seemed to be 27 or younger, thin, most of them sitting in groups of 2 and 3 yapping in guarani.

I talked with the barman and he sent over Fabiana, an Argentine, 25 y/o.

Beautiful face, muy buena honda, great legs and a tight ass, absolutely no tits whatsoever. Rates are fixed - I went with $150 for 1.5 hours (plus the $40 chica drink and $40 for the room at the local telo)

BBJ, didn't inquire about cola as it does nothing for me (I really don't dig the santorum - that frothy mix of lube and ass residue) but she was up for everything I suggested. She even went for the CIM finish in Round 1, which is a huge plus in my book.

Real GFE, would have gone back for TLN ($300) but couldn't find the time.

Hlover
11-03-07, 11:45
Checked out this place with my porteno friend last night.

Very stylish club but extremely expensive. We ordered a water and cappucino which amounted to 60 pesos! Ouch!

Lineup was okay. Pretty faces with below average bodies. Comments from previous posts are positive. Again, cost / benefit may not work to the mongers advantage.

Art Vandalay
11-08-07, 08:33
Checked out this place with my porteno friend last night.

Very stylish club but extremely expensive. We ordered a water and cappucino which amounted to 60 pesos! Ouch!

Lineup was okay. Pretty faces with below average bodies. Comments from previous posts are positive. Again, cost / benefit may not work to the mongers advantage.Hlover,

Sounds like you had a bad night at this place. All I've ever had were good times at this places (Except for when the chica stole my phone at my apartment, got it back the next day though) This seems to be one of the few boliches that can compete with the quality and time allowance of website chicas IMHO of course.

Esten
12-04-07, 02:47
I stopped in here, price for my drink was 25p. About 10 girls, no customers when I arrived though later two separate groups of Asians came in. There were a few cute girls. I approached this girl (I think her name was Fabiana) to come talk with me at my table, but she is very distant and says she can't join me, she is waiting for a customer. I ask how long the customer will be, she says maybe an hour. But she couldn't join me for a drink!

Later the girl's friend comes over to sit with me. She is cute and friendly, but I don't considered her a candidate for take out. We chat awhile and at some point she of course asks if I would buy her a drink. I politely said no, maybe later. Later on, she went over to speak with the waitress, then returned to my table. Couple minutes later, waitress comes over with a drink for the girl. I say I didn't order it, and the girl starts getting a worried / red-faced look and the waitress gives the girl a hostile glance. To defuse the situation I just say OK no problem, I'll buy her this drink. It was 40p. Two minutes later I had paid my bill and left the club to show my disdain.

To top it off, as I exit the front door into the street, this hot young girl is getting out of a taxi and heads into the club. She is far hotter than anything I saw inside, and I would have been interested in her, but of course now I can't go back inside.

Man, was I pissed. Fortunately, I went straight to a club in Recoleta and the rest of the night was fantastic. A total 180 reversal.

Lgover
01-04-08, 02:34
I was there last week at about 7pm and took a 19 yr old young knockout blonde (no kids) Low mileage.

She quoted,

130 pesos - 1hr.

170 pesos - 2 hr.

But the barmen charged me 200 pesos for 2hr.

With my drink 30 pesos & chica drink 40 pesos.

270 pesos + 80 pesos (to a love hotel close by- Room salome')

= 350 pesos.

No cola, everything else.

No waitress or chicas forced me to buy any drinks.

Hobby Fan
04-21-08, 02:12
A great price / quality ratio place, but BE CAREFUL. Honesty is not the #1 priority at this otherwise fine place, surprisingly.

Your drink plus chica drink: 70P.

Fee to leave (you pay for girl at bar, you can tip or not if you want later):

1 hr. 160 P.

2 hr. 200 P.

All night 315 P (may depend on hour, and you need to confirm and be clear about total hours with chica)

But beware of 'house math' when the bill comes, particularly if involving the semi-cute waitress. In two visits I was overcharged 10 pesos, and another time given 5 pesos too little change. And also I covered a friend's drink on one of those visits, only to learn they charged him separately for it after I left.

They have lost my business, and I let them know that very loudly. To their credit they issued a refund.

Someone, if you know him, please tell owner: if you steal from gringo customers, you will lose them. And they talk to each other.

Paul VJK
10-05-08, 20:19
Anybody been here recently? I've met some hot girls here and am thinking about returning on my next trip to Buenos Aires.

Daddy Rulz
10-05-08, 21:10
Overcharged, dodgy negotiations regarding chicas, best to avoid I think.

Stan Da Man
10-06-08, 02:19
I was there about 6 weeks ago and have been there 5-6 times over the past year.

I would agree that you have to watch the bartender. He will add the odd 20 pesos to your tab now and again. But, that's the only problem I've ever had in terms of negotiations. I would also note that their Quillmes smells a bit rank, but perhaps that's normal.

That said, the selection here has always been pretty good. It's a small, clean club with about 5-7 girls during the late afternoon, and a few more later at night. Generally, the quality is up there, at least in my opinion. And, for a boliche, the price is pretty good -- AR$130 for an hour.

I wouldn't avoid it because it's a clip joint. I don't think that's true. The bartender just seems a bit math-challenged, and the errors are always in his favor. Just don't run a tab and I doubt you'll have any problems.

Dickhead
10-06-08, 13:30
Never run a tab in any of these clubs. Always pay every round and be very ostentatious about doing so. Tell the waiter, the bartender, and the manager that you are doing this.

Gipse
10-09-08, 00:17
I am sitting in Rio Cabana with a couple of other guys and this dude enters. He goes straight to every girl, about 20 of them, stands a foot or two away from them and stares them down for a few seconds. Couple of minutes after entering, he has selected his target for the night. He asks the girl to come with him with his hand but she ignores him. He walks over the barman and with the help of a girl translator makes his wishes known. The girl in questions is not interested from what I could see. She makes an unhappy ugly face at the man when his back is turned towards her. She makes a big scene when the guy goes to the bathroom. She becomes calm as he returns from the bathroom and leaves with him.

This man has no idea what is going on behind his back. Based on what I saw he most likely doesn't care.

- I am wondering what kind of experience will he have with a gril who seems repulsed by his actions.

- And don't the girls have a choice in Rio Cabana who they want to leave with.

Dickhead
10-09-08, 05:36
No, one of the issues with RC is that the chicas pretty much have to leave with whoever. Nuevo Estilo is like that too. I mean, they can refuse a few guys here and there but if they do it too much they get an ultimatum or get fired. Some of the Flores clubs are like that, too. I don't like that at all.

Exon123
10-09-08, 12:20
Thats why you'll find the very best Mongers are good Salesmen.

There's an art to being a good Monger, thats where "Price & Product" come to gather with "Marketabilty & Desire". A good Monger must sell himself to the chica. This is done with "Respect & Salesmanship"

Once this is done and the Chica is sold on the idea of fucking you for money one can resonably expect a good experience.

Exon

Art Vandalay
10-21-08, 04:33
I was just in Rio Cabana this past Friday night and I must say it did not disappoint. I took a newbie friend of mine to Madaho's and he was totally amazed. I was really disappointed to find that the rates really are 600p for the hour and these girls will not budge from their exhorbanent prices. I was also told that it is true that Argentinos only have to pay 450p. This is unacceptable to me and I refuse to pay those gringo prices. My friend really found it difficult to have the self control I did in turning these girls down but I kept him from wasting his money. I told him I would take him to a place with cute chicas at much lower prices.

Funny thing about Madaho's is we had girls after girls coming over to sit down and talk to us. They said the economy is hurting their business but it doesn't seem to affect their business, just their sell is a lot more aggresive than it used to be. They asked us to buy them chica drinks but at 120p for a chica drink, again, I refused to pay it and continually said no. The best part was when the waitress came over to me and said the girls cannot sit and talk with us if we don't buy them drinks. I told her, "I'm not inviting them to come over here, they keep coming on their own." She then whispered something into the girl's ear and she got up and left. My buddy continued to talk to his girl and we said we would rather get her number and make an arrangement for him to see her while she wasn't working. She agreed and we got her number and he ended up taking her out on a date totally unrelated to her business. Good for him.

So last night we ended up at Rio after a long night and there were about 10-12 girls working. We ended up pulling a couple of Paraguayan girls out of there and brought them back to our apartment. I was pleasantly surprised when I found out that the price was still only 130p for the hour or 350 for TLN. Less than 1/4 of Madaho's prices. Chica drinks were only 40p too. It seems inflation isn't affecting Rio like it has Madaho's. We both opted for the hour and neither one was a clock watcher. The service varied. My buddy had Mariza and I had Abril, a cute 20 year old. Mine gave a BBBJ but Mariza did not offer that to my buddy. I liked her service so much I gave Abril a 100p tip. She was so happy and thankful.

My buddy and I decided to return to Rio last night around 4:15am. There were 6 girls all sitting around a table. My intention was only to have a beer to finish off the night and we had no intention of pulling girls out of there. Instead we went over to their table and just sat down with the girls, completely uninvited, to be a part of their conversation. The one girl who was talking just stopped in midsentence and gave me this look like, "What the hell are you doing?" I sat down and said, "No, continue." She then continues to tell her story about one of her clients who was into cross dressing. This girl was sooooo funny with her stories. I won't give details about what she said because I don't want to reveal too much or offend certain people.

My buddy and I ended up inviting the girls out to eat with us after work at 5am. 5 of the 6 girls accepted and we walked to Plaza Serrano to a 24 hour cafe for some pizza, beer and nibblets. We ended up having two girls come back to our apartment. My buddy got a new chica meanwhile I got a free repeat with mine from Friday night. My buddie's chica stayed about 4 hours and they even slept together after the deed while mine stayed until 3:30 in the afternoon. What a night!

Art Vandalay
10-21-08, 04:42
Here are some pictues we took during our time at the cafe with the girls from Rio Cabana. The one in red and the one in white are both named Naomi and the blonde one is Carolina. She was sooo funny and I think she would be a fun lay.

Stan Da Man
11-28-08, 20:35
I stopped by Rio Cabana 3 times during my last trip to BA in mid-November. We use Rio as an in-between point between the conclusion of the previous night's activities and a warm-up for the current evening's festivities.

I must say, I was a bit disappointed each of the times I was there and never did take anything out. We generally were there between 4 pm and 9 pm on weekdays. This certainly is not prime mongering time. At most, there were ten girls there closer to 9pm, but in the late afternoon there are between 3 - 6 girls. I found nothing I liked on any of the three occasions we went in. They weren't far off the mark -- probably 6s -- but just a little too far below my cut-off to bother with the belt. The price certainly is right, and I realize that one can be too picky when it's the afternoon. Still, I thought the quality of chicas had declined a bit. Had Art's gals been in there during my trip, I would not have left without making a selection. But, alas, they were nowhere to be found.

I will add a couple of other general observations. First, the beer in the place was much better this trip than before. They had been serving some extremely rank Quillmes in the past. I think they had problems with their keg refrigerator or something. This time, it was much better. Still Quillmes, but at least it didn't smell of rotten fruit.

Second, I have been in this joint every three months or so for the past year (5-6 trips total) The selection of chicas is different each time. With the exception of two girls, I have never seen the same chicas working there from one trip to the next. It's a pity as there were some gems in past trips that no longer work. But, it also gives me hope that this last trip was an aberration, and there will be an all new cast the next trip. I'll definitely check in again.

Finally, of all the boliches I've been to, this one is the most dysfunctional. I'm not saying that it's dirty or dangerous in any way. On the contrary, it's clean and in a safe part of town. However, they really don't seem to tend to the business side of things.

It's frequently difficult to get the bartender's attention for a beer, and even then, they only serve one kind. There is definitely a no-approach policy at play for the chicas, but they take it to the extreme. Most of the girls sit at a table in clusters of two and three and chat or text the whole time you're in there. Few ever get up, except to go in the back room, and virtually none make any effort at eye contact. After a while, you get the impression that they could care less whether you take them or not, and perhaps that's the truth.

My recommendations to the owner would be:

A. If a chica is working, then she must be out on the showroom floor. No lounging about in the back room the entire time, which seems to be what happens at this place with at least half the chicas. I get the impression that the girls are there 12 hours a day, but they only head out to the showroom floor when they have to. Frequently, when you show up, there's no chicas present. In 15 minutes, three will come out, and then 5 minutes later another 3-4 will drift out, and they then come and go between showroom and backroom at will. Put a stop to this. If you're working, you're on the showroom floor.

Be. No texting while on the job. It just leads to chicas who are more interested in their cell phones than a potential hook-up.

C. While in the bar area, girls must stand. They can cluster a bit and talk to each other, but get them on their feet so the customers can have a look at their wares. They can take a 5 minute sit-down break in the back room every hour.

D. Have the girls greet the customers on occasion. It doesn't have to be too pressured or forced. Just walk up and say "Buenos Dias" or something and then move aside and let the patrons see the menu.

E. Use that pole / stage area in the center of the room! Granted, it's small. But send a chica up there to writhe a bit every once in a while. It can't hurt, and I might not leave unaccompanied next time if something piques my interest.

At any rate, I still like this place, but I was a bit disappointed this past junket. Hopefully, things will improve.

Here are some pictues we took during our time at the cafe with the girls from Rio Cabana. The one in red and the one in white are both named Naomi and the blonde one is Carolina. She was sooo funny and I think she would be a fun lay.

Esten
11-29-08, 02:08
I like this place. The selection of chicas last time (almost a year ago) was very good. In fact I thought this club was a hidden gem. Mostly 7s and 8s and a few 9s. Sounds like it may have changed. But will have to see for myself.

I agree with your observations about the club Stan. They don't seem to make much effort to welcome you or make a sell. The place has almost no ambiance. Definately an odd place. But very clean and safe.

Not sure I agree with having them stand all the time. But they should offer a "line up", where they come over - one at a time - and briefly introduce themselves. Only if requested by a customer of course. That way you could meet them all and see them up close and learn their names.

I found the girls warm up / open up when you invite them over to talk.

I 'interviewed' several and they were all friendly. All were girl-next-door type, regular girls, pretty, early twenties, no silicone here. Took one out, good service with BBBJ.

Glad to hear the prices are still low! I am looking forward to visiting this place again and seeing what is available.

Geo Eye
11-29-08, 21:29
Here are some pictues we took during our time at the cafe with the girls from Rio Cabana. The one in red and the one in white are both named Naomi and the blonde one is Carolina. She was sooo funny and I think she would be a fun lay.Did you bang the dumb sluts?

Art Vandalay
12-26-08, 08:35
No I did not. The one I took is not in the picture.

Jordanfancy
01-10-09, 17:48
New to BsAs and just moved into the neighborhood. Decided to stop in Rio to check out the scene last night at around 3:30am. The club had about 5 or 6 chicas sitting around. None were too keen on approaching customers so I approached Alejandra, a Paraguayan spinner who was very friendly after I initiated the conversation.

I bought her a chica drink and inquired about pricing. She quoted me AR$150 for the hour. Perhaps I should have resisted but when I paid the bar fine the price was suddenly up to AR$247 (what an odd number to raise the price to?

The chica spoke absolutely no English but she compensated for my lack of Spanish skills by being extremely playful and named all the body parts and slangs of activities we were engaged in.

I didn't inquire and didn't try greek but everything else were on the table. We started messing around in the shower and the activities carried on to the bed. She enjoyed DATY and gave me a sloppy BBBJ. She did not watch the clock at all.

After the deed was done and we were showered up, we started kissing again and the chica started grinding her crotch against me again. I reached down and she was soaking wet again. But mindful of the fact that we were approaching 5am, we paid the love hotel and I put her in a taxi to head back to Rio.

Esten
01-11-09, 17:00
There is really something very odd about this place.

Rio Cabana has some very good points. Usually there is a good selection of young attractive chicas. And the prices are low. You could argue from a quality to price ratio this is the best club in the city. And myself and others have pulled girls from here and had good experiences. So what's the problem?

What's odd to me is:

1. How do they get so many good looking girls working for such low prices.
2. There is almost no sell effort on the part of the girls or club at all. In fact sometimes you get pushed away.

Case in point, I was there a few weeks ago with an amigo. After looking around a bit we invited one of the girls over to our table. She seemed a bit reluctant at first but she came over. I did most of the talking. She was not very social and gave short answers to my questions. She seemed to be getting bored and irritated and eventually said we should let her go if we are not buying her a drink. I said fine no problem thanks for talking with us, and I put my hand on hers gently in a friendly way (not sexual). She yanked her hand away and gave me a pissed look, then got up and left. As an aside, later a group of three young hip-looking asians came in, and this girl and two of her friends immediately joined them and they left the club together soon after in a festive manner. So I guess she was waiting for them and didn't want us to take her. Awhile later we invited another girl over, who was more friendly. So I bought her a drink. We chatted a little. Then at one point she says she is going to go for a smoke with her friends. And she got up and went to the back room. And never came back. WTF?!

Odd place. Very odd.

I'm sure I'll go back. Whether any girl I might pick to take out will want to, seems like it might be a total crapshoot.

Jordanfancy
01-17-09, 19:08
I just got to BsAs and have been to this club a few times. For me once I found a chica I liked at Rio I got her mobile number and texted her the next time I wanted to go in to see her. The chicas there seem to like regulars.

I texted the chica I had a very good experience with and had good return visits. She has been a solid GFE every time I returned.

There is really something very odd about this place.

Rio Cabana has some very good points. Usually there is a good selection of young attractive chicas. And the prices are low. You could argue from a quality to price ratio this is the best club in the city. And myself and others have pulled girls from here and had good experiences. So what's the problem?

What's odd to me is:

1. How do they get so many good looking girls working for such low prices.

2. There is almost no sell effort on the part of the girls or club at all. In fact sometimes you get pushed away.

Case in point, I was there a few weeks ago with an amigo. After looking around a bit we invited one of the girls over to our table. She seemed a bit reluctant at first but she came over. I did most of the talking. She was not very social and gave short answers to my questions. She seemed to be getting bored and irritated and eventually said we should let her go if we are not buying her a drink. I said fine no problem thanks for talking with us, and I put my hand on hers gently in a friendly way (not sexual) She yanked her hand away and gave me a pissed look, then got up and left. As an aside, later a group of three young hip-looking asians came in, and this girl and two of her friends immediately joined them and they left the club together soon after in a festive manner. So I guess she was waiting for them and didn't want us to take her. Awhile later we invited another girl over, who was more friendly. So I bought her a drink. We chatted a little. Then at one point she says she is going to go for a smoke with her friends. And she got up and went to the back room. And never came back. WTF?

Odd place. Very odd.

I'm sure I'll go back. Whether any girl I might pick to take out will want to, seems like it might be a total crapshoot.

Thomaso276
01-17-09, 20:23
The price was suddenly up to AR$247 (what an odd number to raise the price to?)

Sounds like you paid "mas IVA".

Stan Da Man
01-17-09, 23:27
the price was suddenly up to AR$247 (what an odd number to raise the price to?

Sounds like you paid "mas IVA".I was in this place several times this week and the price quoted and charged was AR$150. Perhaps he is adding in the cost of the drinks, as well. You generally pay when you're closing out your tab, so it's easy to get confused. As has been noted her elsewhere, this is probably not the place to run a tab. The place has seemed math-challenged on occasion. Strangely, the errors always seem to be in their favor.

Finally, the line-up in this place was surprisingly good this trip -- better than it has been on several visits over the last 6 months. Usually, there were 6-10 girls present between the hours of 7-10 pm, and a bit better quality. They weren't texting constantly while I was there, either. This is definitely not a top notch boliche, but I was prepared to scratch it off the list had it turned out bad again this visit.

I agree with Esten, though: It's a crapshoot from week to week.

Thomaso276
01-18-09, 09:49
Never, ever run a tab. Even in places where I personally know the staff I pay for each drink when it arrives.

Jordanfancy
01-20-09, 18:52
The AR$150 was for one hour. The AR$247 was including the bar fine / chica drink. I just thought it was an odd number. I didn't run a tab and paid for the drinks with cash. So when I cashed out it was for $150, bar fine, and one chica drink.

I don't have a lot of history on this board or in BsAs but from the two times I was at Rio it was very different. The first time was mostly empty and the chicas were indifferent. The second time there were a lot of decent early 20s chicas and they were flirty. Go figure.

I was in this place several times this week and the price quoted and charged was AR$150. Perhaps he is adding in the cost of the drinks, as well. You generally pay when you're closing out your tab, so it's easy to get confused. As has been noted her elsewhere, this is probably not the place to run a tab. The place has seemed math-challenged on occasion. Strangely, the errors always seem to be in their favor.

Finally, the line-up in this place was surprisingly good this trip -- better than it has been on several visits over the last 6 months. Usually, there were 6-10 girls present between the hours of 7-10 pm, and a bit better quality. They weren't texting constantly while I was there, either. This is definitely not a top notch boliche, but I was prepared to scratch it off the list had it turned out bad again this visit.

I agree with Esten, though: It's a crapshoot from week to week.

Deebeeay
02-01-09, 03:35
Had my first not so good experience in Rio Cabana in 10 years. It is a fairly well run ship with fixed prices. Also, the management gets the girls when they literally get off the bus from Paraguay. Many of the chicas in Black and Madahos started in Riocabana.

Anyway, for years it has been a really good and safe bet. Fixed pricing aside, the girls tend to give an excellent service. It has always been a non-Recoleta experience.

Was in there and as usual a fair array of young talent. Spotted an absolute stunner - V - 22 why / o, dyed blonde hair and a fantastic body (seriously) The rate was 150 pesos an hour with 90 pesos on top of that for drinks. The telo was 63 pesos (70 pesos with 10% discount)

V looked amazing in the boliche (tongue piercing, luminous! And when she put on her "street clothes" I nearly had a heart attack - hot pants and skimpy shirt. In the room she stripped and had a shower. Naked - just amazing, firm tits and a monumental arse. Unfortunately, that is where the good experience ended. I should have left then.

No kissing, no DATY and covered BJ. She was also very particular where and when she was touched. I was taken aback by the covered BJ (first time ever with Rio Cabana) and when there was no DATY I was seriously tempted to walk. I have a golden rule - there is a point with some chicas when all the signs are there that it is not going to be a good experience, invest in good sex and not hope - if it is not looking good, I cut my losses, put it down to experience and walk.

However, this chick was so fabulous looking that I broke my rule. Big mistake.

It does not happen that often, but you know the feeling when one is going home after such an experience and wonders - wouldn't it have been better to have put my money in the poor box for charity? Or failing such noble sentiment - flushed it down the toilet.

It took a while, but, Madahoitis - head up arse attitude and luke warm service - has spread to the outer reaches of the Avenida Cordoba.

A monger history of Buenos Aires will always have a before and after date marked by the opening of Madahos.

Lets hope the Madahos people stay away from the internet which now alone carries the Buenos Aires torch of mongering excellence.

As I said, it was not a bad experience. It was a not so good experience. The first one in Riocabana in ten years. Cause for concern.

Viva Fibertel!

Rev BS
02-01-09, 09:16
My one visit and takeout was close to 2 yrs ago. A young quiet blonde look promising in the club but her performance was very subdued. But the young.

Chinese hotshots seem to have the handle in that place. Maybe, their partying habits is the answer.

Deebeeay
02-02-09, 03:32
Black Shirt - I think you may be right. V did mention that the chinese gentlemen generally took 2 hours with her and only one shot on goal (a goal in the first 5 minutes of play) in that period. I like a good old fashioned no holds barred marathon - which it would appear is not the plate of the day anymore in Riocabana. Ah well!

Quorn
04-17-09, 20:58
Hi togehter.

Was there three times about six weeks ago.

Price: You pay ar$ 150 to the bar for one hour. This seems to be rather inexpensive but it's not: you pay ar$ 50 for each drink (one for you and one for the girls = ar$100) plus taxi to the love hotel plus hotel room ar$ 63 (with voucher; otherwise you pay ar$70)

Expect to have a total damage of about ar$ 340!

First time (at about 3 Am): About 10-12 girls there. Some very nice looking and young. Did not take any girl with me as I was too tired.

Second time (1 AM): Less girls and much more customers. Took a nice 22 year old girl from Paraguay (sorry, never can remeber their names) Service was OK but nothing special. Seemed to be quite inexpierienced.

Third time (1 AM): Was there first at 10 PM and the place was empty. Returned later. A lot of customers and only 4 girls. None of them good looking. Waited for one hour, nipping on my cognac (did not want to pay another ar$50 for a cognac with water)

Girl was from Argentina. 21 years old and her body except her face was really run down. Did really a good job in hiding this.

Sex with her was a great experience though. Her **** was really loose. That's why I had to try out for how many fingers there is space in her pussy and guess what: the first time I fisted a girl. She had several orgasms (also her tits where full of milk and she was squirting milk! And gave me a great Blowjob afterwards. Exhausted we kissed and played with each other and she gave me another Blowjob. Great experience!

Sorry, but I really do not remeber her name. Otherwise I could higly recommend her to all fisters and milk lovers. Not recommended for fucking her **** as it is too loose.

Enjoy BA

Esten
10-23-09, 15:28
Stopped in here last night. About 8 chicas and 1 other customer. At one point a group of 4 younger japanese guys came in but they didn't stay long. Chicas were all young, slim and fairly attractive in the 7-8 range.

Absolutely no effort from the chicas to get your attention. No smiles. No eye contact. I decided this time to chat up the hostess with a few questions. When I asked if some chicas are fine leaving with men but others are not, she quickly nodded her head. I asked if she could steer me towards some friendly girls who might be willing to leave with me. It took her some time and effort to figure this out, in discussion with the bartender. She brought over one Argentina morocha, we chatted for a few minutes and she was friendly and interactive but I wasn't interested. I asked about another chica and the hostess said sure she is good, so I asked this second chica to join me at my table. She was a young Paraguaya, black hair, petite and slim, really cute face. Said she was 22 but she looked 18-19. She was friendly but quiet, I did most of the talking and asking questions. She wasn't giving me any reason to take her out aside from her looks, so I passed.

Prices still 50 pesos per drink, same price for your drink or chica drink. 1 drink minimum each to pull a girl. 150 pesos exit fee. So minimum total 250 pesos.

When I left the guy at the door said all the girls will leave with customers. As we were talking a car pulled up and a very attractive girl came out and entered the club. The guy said she is coming back from a session, and there are many more out with customers right now.

I really don't know what to make of this place! LOL. Maybe you have to become a regular before the girls warm up to you.

Palermitano
10-23-09, 19:55
Thanks for the info, this place has always intrigued me. I'le be renting a flat 2 blocks away for a few months, starting next week. I'll drop by from time to time and keep you posted. Maybe things change if you become sort of a regular. After all, it's BsAs. What do our senior members think of this joint?

Stopped in here last night. About 8 chicas and 1 other customer. At one point a group of 4 younger japanese guys came in but they didn't stay long. Chicas were all young, slim and fairly attractive in the 7-8 range.

Absolutely no effort from the chicas to get your attention. No smiles. No eye contact. I decided this time to chat up the hostess with a few questions. When I asked if some chicas are fine leaving with men but others are not, she quickly nodded her head. I asked if she could steer me towards some friendly girls who might be willing to leave with me. It took her some time and effort to figure this out, in discussion with the bartender. She brought over one Argentina morocha, we chatted for a few minutes and she was friendly and interactive but I wasn't interested. I asked about another chica and the hostess said sure she is good, so I asked this second chica to join me at my table. She was a young Paraguaya, black hair, petite and slim, really cute face. Said she was 22 but she looked 18-19. She was friendly but quiet, I did most of the talking and asking questions. She wasn't giving me any reason to take her out aside from her looks, so I passed.

Prices still 50 pesos per drink, same price for your drink or chica drink. 1 drink minimum each to pull a girl. 150 pesos exit fee. So minimum total 250 pesos.

When I left the guy at the door said all the girls will leave with customers. As we were talking a car pulled up and a very attractive girl came out and entered the club. The guy said she is coming back from a session, and there are many more out with customers right now.

I really don't know what to make of this place! LOL. Maybe you have to become a regular before the girls warm up to you.

Schmoj
10-23-09, 22:16
At least in past years. No one seems to go there anymore.For a while I was going in there once or twice a month. Sidney is right, though. I would see what most people report here - disinterested young paraguayans. An asian guy would enter and one of them would almost immediately approach and leave.

I got to be friendly with the bar tenders and they said many of the girls had regular customers. I did run into a couple of really hot girls, but they were usually just passing through working to pay the rent, etc. Not regulars.

Last time I went in, around midnight on a Friday, it was EMPTY. The door guy said all the chicas were out.

It's definitely a hit or miss (usually miss) place. However, like Salome it is close to where I frequently drink, so I pop in occasionally. Not a destination in and of itself.

Maybe I'll go in later tonight.

Jbr1982
02-21-10, 06:09
I just went to Rio Cabana and I must say that the girls are quite good looking.

Normally I would consider myself a VERY picky person but the standard here was really good. Really nice outfits, not too slutty and not too conservative for my taste, but I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder.

The drinks though are heavily priced. $55 for a beer and also $55 for the "speed" the chica ordered. Maybe I was just the dumb tourist who payed what they asked for, but to be it I guess:/

A positive surprise for me overall.

Diegoccs
03-18-10, 13:53
I went to Rio Cabana recently, on a Tuesday. There were around 15 girls, and very few customers, mostly asians.

The price structure is, entrance 60 pesos w / one drink, the chica drink also 60, and the hour with the chica is 260, including the mandatory chica drink / barfine.

Five girls were really young and thin, as I mostly like them. A few argentina blondes and a little skinny spinner that's next on my list, as she went out with an asian the second she showed up.

Went out with a tall paraguaya, to the usual telo, but as is usual, I forgot her name 10 seconds after the negotiation.

The girl that tend the tables, Belen I think, a portena, deserves a special mention, very beautiful face, soft and confident voice, a joy to look at.

Stan Da Man
10-18-10, 19:08
Just curious whether anyone's been to this place lately. The last report was six months ago. While that report was interesting, anyone who's been there would have been tipped off by the line about the server being a joy to look at. She's a nice gal; but "joy" does not spring to mind when I look at her.

This is the sort of place I expect to dry up and go out of business without a word of warning, so I'm curious whether it's still operating. Also, it's always been a place with great, unrealized potential. It's open during the day, in Palermo, and there are some decent chicas there. But, every time I've been there, the chicas seem utterly disinterested in going home with anyone. Almost to the point that you wonder whether they're there of their own free will. Plus, the beer is overpriced and of poor quality. Also, while the place is clean, the layout is akin to an ice cream parlor. Mind you, I've never been there late at night. I prefer the bigger clubs in Recoleta at that hour, but they're not open during the day.

If someone wanted to get into this business, this place would be easy to turn around. Put a pole in the middle where that column is. Get some proper lighting and tables, and some decent music. Tell the girls they can't spend all day chatting with each other and texting, or sitting on their arses. Have them paint fake smiles on their faces and pretend to be having a good time once in a while. Make them greet at least one patron every other hour. Fix the refrigeration unit for the beer so it stays cold. Voila!. Decent boliche.

So, if anyone's been there lately, let us know if it's still around, and if it's still the same tired, old place.

Esten
01-29-11, 01:37
I stopped in Rio Cabana two months ago.

It was around midnight, a warm up before moving on to other clubs, unless I spotted a real gem here. I am not sure I would ever be tempted to go here in daytime, as there are just too many gazillion options for indies and massage places in Centro.

Rio Cabana was the same as ever, no sign of decline in fact one of the better selections I have seen. About a dozen chicas scattered around the club, all young and slim, quality in the range 7 - 8.5. As usual the place was on the quiet side, no effort from the chicas to come over. Some occasional eye contact, but otherwise the chicas were talking with each other, playing with their cell phone or just plain looking bored.

The moza was a different lady this time. As I have learned, the trick is to chat her up about the chicas. This new moza confirmed what I had heard before, that some of the chicas only go with asian guys. I asked her which ones, and wouldn't you know it she pointed to the two hottest chicas by the bar. I asked her to recommend a friendly gal who likes what she does and who might enjoy my company. Soon after I was introduced to a slim, attractive morocha with a nice smile. We chatted a bit. She said she was 21 but she looked younger. I asked her if she liked asian guys, she replied she liked "plata" and we both laughed. I suspect I would have had a good time with her, but I decided to pass on buying her a drink and instead headed out to another club.

Drink prices are now 85 pesos !

Lucas90
12-08-11, 20:19
Stopped by on a Thursday recently around 01:00 am. Nobody on the door so I just walked in. Place was empty. Just a couple of brunettes sitting by the bar (5s or 6s at best) and the barman. Decided to stick around for a while in case some of the girls on outcalls came back. Beer at the bar cost me 110 pesos. The two morochas carried on chatting to each other, they made no attempt to make eye contact or come over. Stuck it out as long as I could. A couple of ok looking blondes came in after a while but went straight to the backroom and didn't come out. The only action on show was in the large tropical fish tank in the corner. Decor seems unchanged from previous reports – still the big pillar in the centre on a small platform and empty tables & chairs spread across the floor. Before leaving, I asked the barman what times of day it got busy. He told me that it's always quiet now. In the past, lots of salidas but now it's 'muy tranquilo'. No shows or dancers. Seems like the place is just hanging on but for how much longer?

Not a completely wasted trip though, as I'd come straight from the Antares brew pub a few blocks away, in Armenia St. On show were 8 or 9 craft beers brewed locally. They've recently introduced a strong 6. 2% IPA (India Pale Ale) which went down very well. 10% Barley Wine and Imperial Stout were others I didn't get round to trying. Typical food menu, kitchen closes around half past midnight. Just a shame that Rio Cabaña, five minutes walk away, didn't match that selection. It could have been a good place to move on to afterwards. Maybe someone should check it out during the daytime.

On the way back into town (down Avenida Cordoba and left onto Gallo) is the Cocodrilo boliche. That's where I ended up after Rio Cabaña that night. At 90 pesos for a gin tonic, some quite hot & slutty looking chicas, loud music and local guys looking like they were having fun, this was much more my kind of place. Will report in that thread if I ever get time.

Lucas90
03-15-14, 08:08
Amazingly enough this place in Palermo (on Av Cordoba between Thames and Serrano) is still open. Took a quick look one Thursday night around 1:30 am after visiting the Antares brewpub (Armenia between Gorriti and Cabrera). More chicas this time, sitting at the tables, even got a smile off one of them, but the place was deserted, nobody on the door and I didn't stop for a drink or ask about the prices. There was a sign on the bar offering a promotion for whisky at 160 which gives some idea. Didn't see anything I was tempted by so I headed straight out and on to Plaza Serrano a few blocks down to do some people watching in the open air bars. A warm night so I sat out for a while near the entrance to the Brujas discoteca, then got a cab to Pampita (aka Nuevo Estilo). But that's another story.

The strong IPA is back on at Antares, along with plenty of other craft beers. Very full on Fridays and Saturdays and even on that Thursday night it was hard to get a seat around midnight even at the bar. Great to be able to drink beer of this quality in a place like BA.

Oralskillz
12-14-14, 14:39
Went to this place in 2007, and a couple of times in 2011. In all visits, I had a great time with some really cool girls. They don't dress too conservative nor too slutty. Makes it easier to bring to the apartments. Jeje. Yes, the place is odd. But I always had good feedback once speak to the girls. Maybe being Asian helps? Though I'm a gringo Asian, and my spanish is only intermediate.

Is this place still open? Any current info on pricing? I may be heading there in February to help with the shortage of dollars. .

Hobby Fan
11-25-15, 02:43
There is tape across the door sealing it closed (with police or justice department investigation group designation). The tape appears quite old. Another club bites the dust....