PDA

View Full Version : El Rosedal - Palermo

Andres
08-01-05, 01:58
El Rosedal is a rose garden located in the hearth of the Palermo gardens, close to Libertador Ave and Sarmiento Ave. The rose garden is surrounded by a metal fence, where SWs stand and wait or the customers, who drive on the perimetral road.

Almost 100% of the SWs were TVs (almst nude, too hard bodies, strange faces) How many did we see? 30? The move shifted to these gardens, since police cannot bust them there as they did.

Briefly, pittoresque but not worthy, even if having a car (at most, just for mini-tourism)

Hope this helps,

Andres

El Perro
08-11-07, 14:03
Did a slow taxi ride through this area last night a bit after 2am. I had never seen this infamous TV area and wanted to have a look. Very Felliniesque. Very reminiscent of Italian films (a la Fellini) where there is one gato after another in outlandish getups showing mostly pneumatic bodies and over the top makeup. Some of these critters were damn attractive. This area is as much an intentional spectacle or "show" than anything else. These "girls" dress more for one another than anything else and clearly enjoy the presentation they make, and the impact on voyeurs like us.

Nearby Crobar was jammed. My guess is that for anyone with an unconscious, or slightly conscious, desire to fuck one of these girls, here is your battle plan: Go to Crobar. Get smashed. Wander out to the TV area about 2-3 AM. Get abducted. Hope "she" puts the rubber on for you.;)

Moveon
10-14-10, 16:08
Something very similar to this event happened to me strolling in Palermo a few years ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM_3np-C0Ps