PDA

View Full Version : Roger thanking everyone on this board

Roger
08-04-05, 21:43
I recently visited Buenos Aires, after reading many threads and asking quite a few questions on this board. My visit was a great success thanks to the information learned on the board.

The scene is obvious only to those who know, otherwise finding girls is not as easy as in, say, Rio. Armed with the information from this board, however, Cafe Orlean and Excedra and Cattos and Newport and Baires and Platynum and everything else I had time to explore during my brief visit were clear indeed. I knew the prices, the games the girls play, and how to have the most fun possible at the lowest price during my visit.

I knew to stay near the Triangle rather than somewhere distant, I knew to purchase a triband phone, to use Anna's service, and especially to let Silvina make arrangements for me. I have posted my praise for Silvina in her recommendation section.

Although I had wonderful fun with the several girls I saw during my brief stay, I cannot really add to the comments already on the board, as I followed advice and saw popular girls who were quite sure to provide good service. So I won't post reviews of photos, I'll simply say that my visit to Buenos Aires would not have been nearly as much fun and would have been more expensive by a lot had I not read reports and learned from the experts here.

Thanks guys, thanks Silvina, and I'll be back as soon as I can.