PDA

View Full Version : Callao 441 7H

Mat
08-09-05, 22:54
The other day on Corrientes I was hnded a flyer with a phone number on it so I called the number & was given this address, they claim to have 4 chicas so I went there yesterday about 8pm, it is a very small place, they had 3 chicas available, claiming the 4th was occupado.

I chose a cute chica named Bety, half hour was 30 pesos, hour was 50 pesos, they said if I wanted a drink, I said ok but they wanted 5 pesos for it, so I declined.

The bedroom was cold with no heater, there was one but not working, so it was uncomfortable for both I & Bety. Any way she put the condom on provided by me, otherwise there was a charge for condom & started a mechanical BJ, won't take all her clothes off because of cold, wanted 20 pesos extra for DATY,30 pesos extra for kiss on the lips I declined both offers, offered 10 pesos for DATY but the answer was no.

So it is a bad place don't bother.

HotSam
12-13-05, 18:06
I was there last week. They charged me only 30p for 1/2 h.

I was lucky, I found a chica (never ask me the name! That can be quoted.

A 7 with a good attidute.

They didn't asked me nothing more. And in this period in BA is hot enough.

Not a four stars, but for 30 p.

Sincerelly, I was a little drunk and I didn't finished in 1/2h, so. I spent 50 p.

In the same nr of Callao but at 3 be there is one more privado that ask.

50 p for 1 h "completo" (with anal)

I was lucky too here, and I found a " 7 1/2" chica.

WorldTravel69
05-09-07, 21:14
At Corrientes. 3 Chicas. 30p 30 mins. 60p hour.4372-5937, 15-6821-9048. Open 24/7. They offer a two for 30p. Most likely 15 minutes. The card says 2

I only saw one chica. Madam said they were busy.

I left.

Artisttyp
05-24-07, 01:48
I went there without rtfff. Apartment 7H is no longer according to the front desk guard. He and a street rat lured me to apartment 12c. The elevators are located to the far right down a little hallway not the ones as soon as you walk in the building.

There were two chicas. I paid $30AR for 30 minutes with a little skinny girl. She wouldnt let me go down on her but agreed to bbbj for a little while then wouldnt put her legs over my shoulders (pressed her hands on my chest) for a deep fuck but allowed me to ram her doggy style. It just didnt make sense. I don't have the patience for that kind of stupidity.

I gave her a $2 peso bill and some loose change as a tip. I wanted her to feel what it was like to be annoyed.

Not great I wouldnt go back.

WorldTravel69
05-31-07, 18:50
I went by there today. Two guys hawking each apartment.

WorldTravel69
04-13-10, 18:43
Phone number leads to Viamonte 1453 piso 5 apt 40.

Most likely a poor soul that picked up a privado number.