PDA

View Full Version : Park Elegance Kempinski

Niccolo
08-11-05, 17:56
I am currently staying at this hotel. On the internet you will see it rated as a 4 to 5 star hotel, but in reality I would consider it to be 2-3 stars and would not recommend it. The photograghs you will find on the internet are of the lobby, the rooms are very small and not well furnished. All rooms have a minibar, but the prices are outrageous (ex. 18 pesos or $6 usd for a litre of water) There is an antique elevator and it is very hard to actually get it to come to your floor because not only the other guests but also the hotel staff use it and will leave the doors open on another floor while they are cleaning the rooms, so be prepared to get alot of exercise on the stairs. The desk staff is not very hospitable either, tho they do provide some concierge services. I do not plan on staying at this hotel again in the future and would have changed my accommodations had I not bought it as a package deal from expedia. As you can probably tell, I would not recommend this establishment.

Geo Eye
08-11-05, 20:15
Thanks for the tip buddy, I will make sure I never go there, I also had a very bad experiance at the liberty hotel, ck out my.

Review under hotels.

I have been buenos aires 5 times in the last 3yrs, since the change. In currency, and I will recommend the Ulsyes Recolleta. I think you can get a nice room for about 5o to 60 USD. Be sure to negoiate, like everything else In buenos Aires.

Enjoy the beautiful women.