PDA

View Full Version : Mariari - Santa Fe 3666

Seismo
08-13-05, 18:55
This is by far the best buffet in BsAs. One visit and you will never go back to Grants again. 17 pesos lunch, 25 pesos dinner. This includes all the soft drinks you want. Huge dessert bar with items that are NOT dulce de leche!

They also have live music at dinner several nights a week.

Jaimito Cartero
01-04-06, 18:05
The actual name is Marini Gourmet. I went today on Seismo's recommendation and was very pleased. Price is now 22 pesos for lunch during the week, and 32 at night. Prices somewhat higher on weekends.

It has a subte station right at the corner S. Ortiz (D line, I think)

Unlike many buffets, most of their entrees are cooked to order. They have a nice seafood station, pasta, pizza / empanada, parrilla, plus a few more. Very nicely presented. The meat quality was good, but not excellent, given the price.

It is nice that bottled water and soft drinks are included. This will often add 20-30% to a bill, so it helps.

Hours are 12-3:30pm for lunch, 8-1am for dinner. I paid about 12 pesos for a taxi from Congreso. I'll probably ride the Subte back and save some money!

Jaimito Cartero
11-30-06, 20:06
I went here today for lunch, and it was still quite good. Pricing is the same, 22p, although there is an option for no drinks for 17p, I think. You can take the subte (Congresso de Tucman line) to the Ortiz exit, go to the Santa Fe exit, and you're at the front door!

It's amazing that something in BA hasn't gone up in price in a year.