PDA

View Full Version : Passport Info

Crupla05
08-13-05, 19:55
Just was wondering the process of having a chica visit you back in the States, how difficult is it for her to get a passport in Argentina (how much does it cost and how long to process) Any other details would be great.

Cheers.

Patman

Jaimito Cartero
08-13-05, 20:53
If they don't aleady have a ARG passport with US visa, it is quite difficult to get them to come to the USA. These days, the only Argentinian citizens who get a visa are the ones with lots of money, or ones going for school with great references. Most chicas don't fit these categories.

Daddy Rulz
08-13-05, 23:34
Damn near impossible.

Dickhead
08-14-05, 06:48
Fuhgeddaboudit.

Moore
08-15-05, 21:40
One consideration here - an amazingly large % of chicas (mostly non-pros) I know here have Italian or Spanish passports. Or if they don't they are eligibile for one. One Argentine girl I know here has her Italian passport, but not her Argentine one. This obviously solves the visa problem - its worth asking them about it.

That said, I know an Argentine girl who went to the USA with her boyfriend about 2 years ago and spent about a month there. She told (complained to) me about the visa process and what a pain in the ass it was and how rude the US Embassy employees were. They asked tons of questions about her and her boyfriend and even told her that they were worried about her staying in the USA, but after 2-3 months she got the visa. She finished college about 5 years ago, is unemployed, and has no money. Unless things have changed since late 2003, I don't think the visa process is as impossible as you say.

Jaimito Cartero
08-15-05, 23:35
She finished college about 5 years ago, is unemployed, and has no money. Unless things have changed since late 2003, I don't think the visa process is as impossible as you say.Tell you what, take a normal working girl with a 6th or 8th grade education, who lives at her grandmothers house and wants to go to the US to fuck your brains out. Just hand that $100 bill to the consulate and kiss it goodbye, because you will never see it again (applies to everyone, of course) and she will not be getting a visa.

If she has a college education, has rich parents or relatives, maybe. Perhaps Dickhead can enlighten us on the percentage of college educated chicas, but I'd doubt that less than 10% have a 4 year degree.

The only other people who have little problems getting visas are OLD (65 years plus) women. They figure they're not going to work in the US, and if they have family there it's pretty easy to get a visa.

Moore
08-16-05, 19:58
I would have no interest in bringing a girl with a 6th grade education to the USA anyway, but thats just me. Although Ive known some nice pros here (some apparently educated also) never ever did it even cross my mind taking one to the USA. I have considered it a couple times with non-pros however.