PDA

View Full Version : Esmeralda 847 12H

Full Throttle
08-15-05, 13:24
Located just north of Cordoba. Daytime hours, not sure about Saturday, definitely closed Sunday and holidays. Price $80 for an hour paid up front to the house includes massage with happy ending. Extra $40 for full service, $150 total for full service plus use of "presidential suite."

I've probably been here 8 times over the past 4 years. I've never been disappointed, although I keep my expectations in line with the services offered. I generally choose this option on hungover / lethargic days. You can have a nice session without making any mental or physical effort.

Number of girls available has ranged between 2 and 7. You choose from a cattle-call. I've never seen a blatantly ugly girl, but the do come in different sizes and ages.

The rooms are somewhat rundown, as are the massage tables. Temperature control seems to be okay, though, and the girls are very attentive. Usually, they put in a new age CD.

They really do start with a very deliberate massage, which lasts well over half the session. From that point, the event becomes more open-ended. It is possible that some do not even offer full service, but that hasn't happened to me since the peso was 1-to-1.

Recently, I've enjoyed 2 chicas there: Sasha and Karina. The girls looked quite different - Karina a tiny spinner and Sasha a bit more solid, but it turns out they are Paraguayan sisters.

Both gave very nice massages with very similar styles, but Sasha's was much stronger. Karina, on the other hand, was the most fun sexually, quickly agreeing to BBBJ and then eager for sexo.

In the interest of being a supportive monger, I have to share that Karina was rather, er. Fragrant down below. I didn't find it particularly pleasant, and DATY is usually a favorite activity.

This is the only massage place I've been to in BA, so I'm not prepared to compare. However, I've always enjoyed the hour, and have gotten some terrific massages.

SP

Hunt99
10-17-06, 19:48
Happy to report that massages here are still 80p per hour. Typical cattle call, all new girls from my last visit. My particular selection was disappointed that I didn't want to play hide-the-sausage with her, but following the dictates of Sperm Management I declined. Good standard massage at a still-low price.

Hunt99
10-18-06, 18:44
Was charged 60 pesos today. I think I got the repeat customer discount.:)

Hunt99
10-20-06, 20:00
I think I made a mistake in my earlier post. I have been consistently charged 60 pesos this week. I said 80 because I added in the tip which I have given to the masseuse. Two which I have utilized this week are Elianna and Laura. Laura is probably better. I have no way to judge their non-massage skills, however. Neither of them is as good as the one Exon and I used to see on a regular basis, me for massages and him for hand jobs. I forget her name and she has been gone for a long time now.

Hunt99
10-20-06, 20:01
http://www.brisamasaje.com.ar/

Unomas
12-18-06, 15:43
Hello all, wanted to share experience, 3rd time in BsAs and 1st time out.

In scene.

When to this place last Friday, didn't know were to go 'cause I read that Friday's we're a bit slow in boliches, and the rest. When around 9:00pm.

Guessing I could be out of luck because I maybe was too late.

Arriving, a young (20's) lady told me the only girl available was Thalia,

That the other girls were busy. I saw a guy leave while I arrived and heard a lot of noises so I guess that there were people in there.

Anyway, for my taste this girl was ok.

60pesos standard, 100 for jacuzzi / sauna. Took the 60 (covers 1hr)

The massage was not good but that time frame got me to talk to the girl.

And see if she as friendly and to determine if I only when for a HJ or something else, who likes a cold ***** right?

She said she was from Paraguay and thinking of returning 'cause of homesickness. Said she was 20 years old, looks like it, maybe 23-24 at most.

After about 15-20min of massage I asked what other specialties where available from her, she told me that I could do anything I wanted except anal for 70.

I was very horny from all week at looking at Argentinas so I accepted.

She immediately began a strip show, slowly, she is very thin (but then again I like that) she has a very well built round ass, all time she was smiling.

So I really got into foreplay, no deep kisses, only small ones, she constantly kept moving, like dancing, and showing me her ass. When she bent / leaned.

Over I saw her shaved pussy and got hungry so I asked to DATY. She laughed.

And said no, but after I was playing with her she just let herself go, sat down.

On a sofa and let me eat, I must say I enjoyed it a lot, small, perfectly shaved, smooth and tight. She came twice (one finger first and then with two fingers) after she came second she grabbed my dick and started pounding on it: me on top (sofa) banged-carried her, me on top (floor) got up doggy against mirror,

Me sitting (sofa) her on top, again doggy. Man, I came so hard.

I guess I could've gone anal, did some fingering while I was in doggy and.

She didn' t complain.

Just as I was returning to normal, my hour was up and immediately.

Got a call that we had to leave, and she seemed pressured, helped me dress.

About 10minutes passed, a girl started knocking on the door telling us that the hour was over.

Anyway, I liked it, I will return on my next trip.

That same night I went to an area called Caņitas (at a street called baez) in Palermo Soho / Hollywood, has a lot of good places to dine and drink: LOTS of local very attractive women, I saw a lot of girls that just go and want to be picked up, talked to a lot of them and just for being an outsider got a lot of talk with them and even got some phone numbers, had a great time. I think it is very easy to pick up girls there and no cost, locals and very good looking.

I am from Mexico and for sure spanish helps, the girls in BsAs are very hot, nice bodes and are friendly compared back home.

Member #3314
02-14-07, 21:01
I wanted to clear out while the maid was in the apartment so I decided to go and get a massage.

I went to 847 Esmerelda, when I got there I was presented with about 100 call buttons I forgot to write down the floor and apartment. Then I looked at the buttons and saw there was one that was worn shiney out of all the rest. I paused at first had a few thoughts about the wear on the button then pressed it and was let in.

I went at about 2 in the afternoon and was presented with 7 chicas. I forgot the name of the one I wanted so I had them parade through again. They were from a 5-7.5 in looks. I took a blonde girl named Macarana.

The massage was decent and the room had plenty of AC. The girl had some serious wonderbra power going on. After the hardware came off the boobs were affected by gravity. The blow job after was toothy and not up to par in my book.

Was 60 pesos for the massage and 40 for the teeth.

Monger514
10-12-07, 17:06
Anyone know is this place is still open?

Col Bog 1
12-08-07, 22:06
I was lucky enough to be free that afternoon and decide to go hunting in the microcentro.

I first tried Esmeralda 973 10B, but they only had one girl and she was not my dream so I left immediately. I then went down till third floor (door 3A) and the mamasan took me to another apartment on the same floor and left me there telling me to wait for the girl's presentation.

They had 3 girls but the first was the only one I liked. She kissed me on the lips when she presented herself and let me see her beauty taking her blouse off for 30 seconds.

I tried to talk to her but she wouldn't stay and rushed out.

I saw the 2 other girls one average one fatty and when the mamasan came back I told her that I wanted to talk with the first one.

She sent it to me and I start the negotiation. She wanted 150 for an hour, I told her that in the same building there were other apartments at better price but she told me that it was not negotiable. I asked then if she would do a BBBJ and she told me that this would an additional.

-How much?

-How much do you offer?

-10?

-I wouldn't do it for 20

-Well tell me your price then.

-No, I rather tell you that I won't do it.

I understood that the relation was broken. I had said or done something and that girl didn't want to go with me.

So I stood up, thanked and left.

I walked out the building and walk one block more till Esmeralda 847 12H why Paraguay.

Once again, the Mamasan opened the door and introduced me in a room with a small massage table.

I immediately asked if that was all and she told me that they have other rooms with beds.

I then had the presentation and I saw 4 girls. I have to say that when I saw the second I knew immediately that I wanted her. She was just amazing: a 10!

Mid size, small natural breast, a very flat stomach, an incredible small belt and a real great face with a charming smile.

When the Mamasan came back I told her that wanted to have a small talk with the second girl (Sabrina)

She said ok and sent me Sabrina who entered and closed the door.

She then sat on the table and I tried to figure if she would be friendly or not as I'm always afraid of 10s and for their behavior.

But she was friendly and I tried to ask her for my favorite activities but I had no time as the Mamasan came back and entered the room producing Sabrina's exit.

The only information I had was that she wanted 100 for an hour of sex.

I was a little bit mad because I only had 2 minutes and tried to say the Mamasan to leave the room and sent Sabrina again, but she remained there and asked me if I wanted the service. Price were 70 for 60 minutes on the massage table or 80 for a nice apartment in he same building. Relation with the girl had to be discussed with them.

I was lost and had 2 choices:

1) Take my chance and see what would happened or.

2) Leave and go somewhere else.

I decided to try Sabrina as she was so beautiful and sweet for the 2 minutes I had with her.

I paid the 80 to the Mamasan and Sabrina took me to the elevator to a higher floor.

We entered a bigger apartment with a complete bathroom, a living room and the bedroom.

We both got naked and decided to take a shower.

I like hot water but Sabrina likes it hotter!

We both put soap on each other's body and explored our anatomy.

Sabrina was giving me a great HJ and I took her other hand to have it explore my ass.

That was really goooooooooooooooood!

After a good while, we went to the bed and I started with my favorite DATY. Sabrina likes it, but she doesn't like it very strong. I did it the best I could licking her pussy and ass.

Then I decided to try to rub my dick on her pussy but she didn't want that.

I proposed her to blow me but she wouldn't do a BBBJ.

As she had seen in the shower that I love good HJ + finger, she proposed me to put some lub and to do it. Of course, I said ok.

Sabrina really knows how to please and she gave me one of my best HJ ever.

I really was in heaven when she was taking care of my best friend while fingering me (she did it with a surgeon glove)

I had to stop her after 5 minutes for not coming right away.

She proposed me to put the condom and I said ok.

As I usually don't feel much with a condom, I was thinking of a kind of relax and to recover from the HJ.

Once covered, Sabrina jumped on me for a cowgirl session.

She put herself in position and let me do the in and out. I could see her pleasure on her face. I tried to rub her clit on my belly to increase her pleasure but she started to move up and down on my dick and I couldn't resist any longer and came yelling my pleasure.

I took 3 minutes to recover my breath. After that, Sabrina cleaned me and came close to me. We talked for the 10 remaining minutes about our lives.

She is separated from the father of her child (5 years old boy) and, for the moment, only work in the apartment from 9 to 5pm. She lives at 2 hours from the place.

She thinks about studying again in some months.

Sabrina is really amazingly pretty.

Unfortunately, she wouldn't let me take any picture with or without face or clothes.

Cheers.