PDA

View Full Version : Rivadavia 916 piso 1

Seismo
08-19-05, 16:12
4342-5637, 4342-9743

Open 24 hours, sundays also!

This apartment also has a multiple pricing structure. The manager asked if I knew the prices. I actually did not remember what I had seen in the writeups on the local board, so I told her my friend Arnoldo recommended the place to me. I ended up paying 80 pesos for an hour and a half. Five women were presented, I chose Yessica. I assured her I would return before I leave town.

The room was clean and comfortable and the area is convenient, one block off 9de julio and 3 blocks below Corrientes.

MCSE
08-20-05, 08:17
Funny stuff about this apartment is that at least 2 rooms (the one closer to the stairs, and the next one) they have courtins, so if you shut off the light and you see through the window you'll be able to see what's happening into the next room, live or either beeing seen for a guy like me while is waiting for the chica to arrive.

Darien
09-14-05, 17:02
I visited this Privado twice the week of September 4, 2005

The Privado is 1 block off Avenida 9 de Julio on Rivadavia.

The place is open 24 hours with two shifts from 8am-8pm and 8pm-8am. Different crew for each shift with some overlapping of some girls starting their night shift earlier than 8 pm.

The gift structure is $40 pesos for 1/2 hour and $50 pesos per hour on site. At your location add another $20 pesos plus taxi. I prefer on site in this case since we are not talking about super models, ect.

My understanding is that the girl keeps 40% of the gift and the other 60% she uses to pay for the room. That is, of the $50/ hour the girl keeps $20/ hr. In addition, she pays $30 pesos per day to cover advertising.

Given the size of the gift, all girls try to have at least 5 visits to end up with $70 pesos for the day.

Girls have to work a lot each shift to get $70 pesos so do not expect too much of a girlfriend experience from them. In addition, since it is a Privado and the gift is only $50, the girls have to put up with many visitors from the lower class with poor manners.

I met one girl in the day shift named Daniela and one in the night shift named Yesica. Daniela's (white, slim, about 5,7'', nice face and breast) experience was in the cold side. Yesica (white, black hair, nice face and body, about 5'4'') was in the warm side and put a good effort.

I would say maybe 20% of the girls are doable for $50. However, in general I think you get more from a independent girl since the girl keeps $50 and not $20. (Maybe this comments about gifts should go in another section)

This Privado is an option to keep in mind if you want just some company for an hour without spending much money. I rather visit these girls than pay $50 pesos for two drinks at the clubs.

Take my comments for what they are, just some reference for you to explore on your own.

El gato feo nunca muere / Saludos.

WorldTravel69
04-17-07, 17:58
At Suipacha. 50p for 30 mins. And 80p for the hour. I saw 7 chicas. All pretty nice looking. Shift Change 9 am and 9 pm. Open 24/7. 4342 9743, 4342 5636.

I picked Natalla for 30 mins. I kicked her out after 2 minutes. No touching her nice tits. No DATY.

Carmilla was a little more exceptable. Still she was not really into it. 2 seconds of DATY was enough for her. CBJ only. So I finished her with a fuck.

Tungurahua
05-02-07, 17:27
For the record this was one of two standout apts where the mamasan was a b**ch (other was 2058 Tucuman). She wanted to charge me 10 pesos fee for viewing nasty chicas. I said no. The place is in the heart of backpacking-ville so I tend to think stray drunks come in here to be fleeced. To get out of the place a buzzer has to be pressed. Mamasan had me locked in the viewing room at first, demanding 10 pesos. Moved into the hallway. She was distracted. I walked down the stairs to the door and waited. Wouldn't buzz me out. On and on she spewed. I just kept politely saying no and looking bored (as I was). Finally she gave in and I exited.

As for the place I could certainly fuck here if the product was upgraded. However, I could fuck on a garbage pile so long as it's a hot, slender 18/19 year old.

Next!

Xion149
03-24-08, 02:21
Jesus its hard to find some pussy on Sunday here. Most places closed, so I decided to go slumming tonight, and took a long-ass walk to Rivadavia 916. BA is pretty nice so far, I was wondering where the seedy parts were. Well this location is one of them. Some club letting out nearby had the street packed with real young-looking punk-rock looking chicks, some cuties. But I digress:

So I ring the bell and get buzzed inside by a big dude wearing what looks like some sort of man-skirt. Oooooook, not a good start. So he sticks me in a room, and I'm waiting like 10+ mins till this old fatbody hag with short hair comes in. I'm doing my normal smile / nod and not speak routine, and she somehow deduces I'm from the US. Sharp eye on her. So she sends in the first two girls, and immediately I'm scared shitless: DOMINICANAS! Wherever in the world I have encountered them, they are uniquely adept at a particular skill. Specifically, being all nice UNTIL you get in the room. Then they deny services, act like bitches, etc. So I'm having none of them. I give mamasan a skeptical look and she sends in the chick that's been answering the phone. Slim girl from BA, cute but just no body on her. I hate to leave empty handed, so I say I'll take an hour with the BA girl.

Well this wench has the fucking gall to ask me for AR150! I then quote her EXACTLY what the prices are. She then proceeds to call me tacano, which I point out doesn't do her alot of good since I'm already leaving. I just don't understand some of these people; why that, once you uncover their lie, don't they just let you pay the local price?

Dumb ***** coulda had 80 pesos now she has dick; seems almost fucking criminal to deprive the poor casa girls of business, just to get your skim off the top. Ah well, on to the next.

WorldTravel69
04-08-10, 19:19
I went there and the place looked closed. The door bell was ripped apart.

Nobody is answering the phones.

The web site still works, keep checking, maybe the will open in the a new place.

http://www.pisitoargentino.com.ar/ubicacion.htm

Cadavez
04-10-10, 11:26
Indeed, the door is sealed by the police.