PDA

View Full Version : Maipu 268 1st floor

Mat
08-23-05, 22:37
This place is in Vicente Lopez neighborhood close to Mansion. I went there on a Sunday after the lunch at Mansion. There were 3 girls working, 2 were 3s another, Gladys was a 4 so I took her for 30 minutes. It was a good girlfriend experience, BBBJ, kissing on the lips, nice warm body, like she had fever. The price was 30 pesos for half hour, 50 for 1 hour. Papa Benito was with me he declined & went home. Nothing to brag about but worth a repeat.

Geo Eye
08-23-05, 23:03
This is what I like 30 peso or 50 pesos. Tell more pal.

Do you have a number, how old were they, anything else you.

Can tell me more, it would be appricated.

Good luck fellow dog,

Round the World
10-07-05, 00:49
There were about 4 or 5 chicas. I chose Carla a petite morocha 22 no kids.

Good DFK, CBJ and all the positions. Originally said no anal but relented, however it was so tight in there I could on ly get one finger and the never got my cock in there. But atleast she tried. Good experience, would recommend.

Globotto
10-30-05, 21:58
I also went to the apartment at Maipu 268 ring the red buzzer you can get a 30p bang for a half hour with any of the hags you view in the black light or take roll with Shala who was busy at the time with a customer but managed to fly out naked for a quik view for a later appointment at 60p for an hour outcall and she is do-able good service but could use a little air in the chest tires. There is a couple other apartments that are similar near the mansion of a quality I would not call top shelf in any any respect but its cheap.

Knuckhead
10-31-05, 00:05
On a recent trip, I visited this privado three times. The apartment is on Maipú, with only a single door bell. Once you are buzzed in, you climb a set of stairs and a door magically opens in front of you by a late 40's Madame. What was rather interesting (or annoying, depending on your point of view) was that immediately after entering the apartment, you pass through a "waiting room", where about 6-8 loosers are just "hanging out". These are presumably the "boyfriends" of the girls working. What a thought!

Usuallly there are about 6-8 "girls", and I use the term loosely. The offering is made of about 4-5 early to mid twenties paraguayana's, who IMHO were acceptable (think a notch or two below Santa Fe 1707, and a few rough edges). In adition to these, there are a few fully grown(!!) WOMEN of, I would say, late 40's who cater to the older Porteño crowd; and, of course, THE one, and ONLY;) one "Sheila";).

The price is AR$30 for half an hour and AR$60 for the hour, with a AR$10 premium for take-out. Captain Dave tells me that take out is probably not available for first time and infrequent customers. Unlike SF 1707, they do not allow you to walk into the street with your "bride of the hour" in tow, rather, you have to wait for their own remis service to arrive.

On my first visit, I accompanied Jackson to this apartment. The two of us were led to the viewing room, and the chica parade started. Needless to say, at the first sight of Sheila, our jefe asserted his "squaters' rights" to Member #3313 in an, oh no so subtle way. If you look carefully at the wall immediately facing the viewing room, you could still make out Member #3313's outline made as he was pushed back by el jefe:) once Sheila appeared through the door. Perhaps the fact that the mighty Globotto was a visitor from the mild mannered Land of Smiles spared him a similar fate;).

On this visit, I brought home Solé, a 22 year-old Paraguayana Moracha. She was about 50KG and 155cm, B½ cups, medium built, and very pleasant freckles. I, Jackson, Solé, and (who else but) Sheila rode back to the mansion in their specially ordered pimp-mobile remis. Jackson and Sheila disappeared within a nano-second of reaching the mansion. It was Solé's first time at the mansion, and she was completely awed. I took her to the pool, and soon discovered that shagging in the pool is either overrated or impractical, especially when a condom is involved. Once in my room, the "mansion effect" (more on that in a different post) set in, and Solé provided DFK, BBBJ, and a very passionate performance.

On my second visit, I went alone. By this point in the trip, I was rather bored with flaquitas (isn't that a wonderful problem to have?), and wanted a larger girl. This time I chose Romi, again a Paraguayana Moracha, about 65KG and 165cm, on a decidedly larger frame. Again, she was just a bigger girl, and not fat by North American standards. Her looks were acceptable, and in specific, she had beautiful green eyes. Again, the pimp-mobile was called, and we were at the mansion in about 10 minutes. As expected, the "mansion effect" set in again and an identical passionate performance was delivered.

The third time I went, I took Lunico there. Two to three girls were presented, including Romi. Without any mention of my previous liaison with Romi, Lunico chose the same girl, therefore vindicating my taste and the theory of "mongering spectrum". This time I went home without choosing any chicas, and Lunico stayed behind to do the deed on site.

Overall, this is one of the hundreds and hundreds of working class privados in and around Buenos Aires. The offerings are acceptable, although occasional exceptions apply. The price is certainly right!

Aziman
11-28-05, 12:30
I went there last Saturday pm it was closed.

I mean the whole building has been closed, sealed.