PDA

View Full Version : LoiSuites Recoleta

BioGekko
08-24-05, 21:18
Still chica-friendly?

Hunt99
08-26-05, 13:34
I stayed there last March, if memory serves, and it was still very chica friendly. I have heard nothing to the contrary; it has long been very "CF," so I think you have no worries staying here.

BioGekko
08-26-05, 20:02
Thanks, Hunt99. Arriving 9/26, and excited to be back!

Veterano
08-29-05, 22:10
Here's a hint ~ do not take the first room they show you, some are much better than others (e. G. I stayed in corner suite with a view of the cemetary and all the way to the river)

Plan on sleeping through the breakfast, very poor.

Great hotel!

Veterano

BioGekko
08-30-05, 20:29
Thanks Veterano,

Last December I had a junior suite on floor 6 at the back of the building, miserable view but quiet (I asked for "off the street") Nice room, thhough. This time I have a full suite, again my primary concern is that it not face the street so it is quiet. But a better view would be nice too, so I'll take your advice.

Bio

Edonist
02-07-06, 14:21
I'm looking to stay at the Lois Suites Recoleta.

What's a reasonneable rate to pay in early March?

What the best way to avoid paying gringo prices?

I'm afraid that if I book over the phone they'll take me to the cleaners.

Advice welcome.

Edonist

BioGekko
10-31-06, 21:44
I'll be back in BA December 11 - 15. Jackson's apartment is already reserved or I would give it a try. So, as far as anyone knows, Loi Suites is still chica friendly?

Bio

Hefe
10-31-06, 23:19
Gekko, why do you ask such questions?

I feel like a broken record on this subject, because it's been asked and answered a dozen times in this forum, but here it is one more time:

Every hotel in Buenos Aires is girl friendly. In other words, there isn't a single hotel in Buenos Aires that you can not bring a working girl into.

Thanks,

Jackson

Jbrlovers
11-02-06, 01:55
I've been staying at Loi Suites Ricoleta for the past few years. It's a good hotel in a great location. The going rate is $170 to $200 US per night plus taxes. As for the chicas it's wide open. I had a girl every night. And on some weekends up to 3 girls. I just walk in say hello to the desk clerk and hit the elevator. If you have a girl come to the hotel to meet you she can stop at the desk and they will call your room for aproval to allow her up. Most of my girls by passed the desk after the first time. Hope this helps.

I'll be back in BA December 11 - 15. Jackson's apartment is already reserved or I would give it a try. So, as far as anyone knows, Loi Suites is still chica friendly?

Bio

El Aleman
11-02-06, 08:23
BioGekko,

If you are looking for something more economic, give the "Ayres de Recoleta" a try. Nice, "mini apartment" rooms with living area and small kitchen, price below USD 100.

I stayed there early October this year.

BioGekko
11-14-06, 02:11
Thanks, El Aleman. It looks good, and I made a reservation.

Bio

Raoul Duke
02-26-07, 01:50
I know it's been a while since the last post on this hotel, but one other note on LoiSuites is that they provide coupons to Madaho's (and a few others, but I forget) that waive the entry fee.

Member #3314
02-26-07, 04:27
Considering that entrance to Madaho's is 40 pesos and that a room at the LOI is over 100 USD a night. Your better off staying across the street at Jacksons place and pocketing the cash for chicas.

Daddy Rulz
02-26-07, 13:19
Regardless, not paying the cover doesn't provide savings. 45 pesos to get in and thats your first drink, or nothing to get in and 45 pesos at the bar for your first drink.