PDA

View Full Version : Flexyflyer's Report

FlexyFlyer
09-01-05, 18:53
WOW, what a wonderful four days it has been.

I want to thank each and every one of you posters as I think I have read everything written in the last year. My fun this week was built on many of the things you have all experienced and reported on.

I really do not have anything new to add because again I just followed your lead. Next trip I may venture off on my own.

A few specific thank you's. Jackson, the apartment was as wonderful as all have said. Your kindness and flexibility in my changing situation was most appreciated.

Silvina was, as expected, most charming, extraordinarily lovely, and very helpful. Jackson take care of her!

Roxana is the best. She is thoughtful, creative, prompt, and completely resourceful. Her City Tour was a delight and it would be a mistake for you not to join her on a tour some time during your stay.

Ana Luna could take me anywhere!

Now the lovely women of Buenos Aires that I have had the pleasure of their company. I will not go into detail as they have been reviewed again and again.

Bane knocked my socks off with her beauty and charm.

Connie was like that wonderful girlfriend of the past that we all have in our memory and would love to see again.

Both were so good I needed to see them twice.

Anna and Maria made the Tango show even more passionate both before and after. A side note. After reading about Anna being smoky, I asked Roxana to talk to her. Anna stopped smoking before our date and smelled divine. It seems all you need to do is ask and you will receive.

Caro from Platynum was the most beautiful and sexy woman you could imagine. Unfortunately I did not connect with her but the evening was fun none the less as we talked in broken Spanglish!

April from Platynum, a last minute replacement arranged by Roxana in a matter of seconds, was a complete sweetheart.

Manu was as hot as has been reported and in my opinion far better looking than some have indicated.

The negatives and they were not big ones. Ayi, Abril and Ada were all no shows; Abril at least had someone call. It was a disappointment as I had been looking forward to meeting each of these lovely creatures. Maybe next time!

A huge Thank You all again.

Flexy

Frans
09-01-05, 22:10
Flexiflyer,

Would you be kind enough to put a bit more specifics about the ladies:

Name, website, price, services,

Thanks in advance for enriching the database.

Frans

AllIWantIsLove
09-02-05, 00:51
Because the girls change names more often than they change phone numbers.

Name of the website too.

Thanks,

Bob

FlexyFlyer
09-02-05, 09:44
Thanks for your comments guys.

All the girls were contacted by Roxana or Silvina on my behalf.

Bane, Connie, Anna and Maria are listed in Roxana's thread. She also contacted April from Platynum.

Caro is listed on Platynum and was contacted by Silvina and Manu is on Silvina's thread under Templo Marion.

I would think you could do a search and find many comments as all of these lovely women have been reviewed by many before me.

The best to you all