PDA

View Full Version : BairesRent Apartments for Rent

El Flaco
04-30-05, 01:00
Hi Forum Members,

Some of you knows already that I manage two apartments to rent short-term in Recoleta, Buenos Aires. These apartments have been the choice of many satisfied guests in the past almost two years. When the apartments are not available, I can procure other good accommodations in other private apartments or aparthotels.

My goal is to providing fine accommodations in Recoleta at a fair price. My apartments starts from USD $245 a week, and I will give a 10% discount to all reservations made now for the next months of April, May and June.

For more information please visit bairesrent.com.ar

Please contact me at info@bairesrent.com.ar

Ciao!

El Flaco
05-01-05, 06:00
Contact and Reservations
Baires Rent will be glad to answer all your questions and take reservations at:
info@bairesrent.com.ar

When contacting us please make sure you indicate the dates of your interest and the apartment you’re interested in. Our rental policies are detailed below.

Prices and length of stay
Apartments are rented per night or longer periods with proportional discounts. Depending by the apartment selected and services selected, the cost can be from USD $0 per night. An exact quote will be given to you following your inquiry. There is a three nights minimum stay.

Reservation policy and security deposit
Your reservation need to be confirmed by a deposit to our PayPal account at:

info@bairesrent.com.ar

The security deposit may be of a different amount depending by the apartment chosen or length of stay and will be returned to you at the end of your stay in cash or PayPal.

You can cancel your reservation without penalty until two weeks before your arrival, after this date we'll refund 50% of the deposit. No refunds are given for no shows and cancellations given in the week preceding your arrival.

Payments
Your apartment rent is due paid in cash or PayPal, on a weekly basis. If you rent for a shorter time, the whole amount is due at check-in.

Baires Rent is PayPal Verified

Exchange Rate
Renting prices are specified in US dollars; if you prefer to pay in a different currency Baires Rent will apply the prevailing exchange rate on the day of the transaction.

Contact Us
Email: info@bairesrent.com.ar

El Flaco
05-01-05, 13:50
Apartment Features
Brand New Luxury Furniture and Equipment.
29" flat screen TV, DVD/CD/MP3 player.
New, custom furniture of contemporary furniture.
Separate bedroom and larger living and dining areas.
Complete kitchen with gas and microwave oven.
Spacious cabinetry and kitchen with elegant diningware.
Jacuzzi bathtub.
Safebox.
Split-type A/C.

Building Facilities
Brand New Building.
Rooftop Deck and Solarium with Grill and Jacuzzi.
Mini-gym for cardio training, with A/C and TV.
Daytime security personel.

The apartment building is located just three blocks from Madahos and the rest of the Recoleta nightlife area. Here's a link to a location map:

http://www.cybermapa.com.ar/default.asp?sec=res_dir&opcion=%5bACTION%3dOPCION%5d%5bPAIS%3dARGENTINA%5d%5bPROVINCIA%3dCAPITAL%20FEDERAL%5d%5bCIUDAD%3dCAPITAL%20FEDERAL%5d%5bLOCALIDAD%3dCIUDAD%20AUTONOMA%20BUENOS%20AIRES%5d%5bCALLE1%3dGUTIERREZ%2c%20JUAN%20MARIA%5d%5bCALLE2%3d%5d%5bALTURA%3d2653%20%5d%5bPOSX%3d%2d58%2e399864%5d%5bPOSY%3d%2d34%2e586771%5d%5bZOOM%3d3%5d%5bUSUARIO%3d1000%5d%5bUSERIP%3d201%2e254%2e19%2e133%5d%5bLAYERS%3d%5d

Contact Us

Here are some photos of the one bedroom apartment:

El Flaco
05-01-05, 14:20
Contact Us

Here are some photos of the studio apartment:

EZE_Amante
06-11-05, 10:35
I rented from bairesrent.com.ar for my latest trip, and was very pleased with both the apartment and the service. It is a little pricey, US$575 for 8 1/2 days, but came complete with a comfortable bed, nice furniture, hardwood floors, stocked fridge, daily maid service, and wi-fi internet access. Breakfast of 3 media lunas, orange juice, and coffee, was delivered promptly at the time of my choosing every day, and was included in the price. My $200USD deposit was also returned promptly.

This apartment is not big by any means when compared to the likes of my last apartment on Parera (a family of 10 could live comfortably there), but it was certainly not too small, and is well lighted, and includes a large flat screen tv, DVD player, and free video rentals from the store accross the street (who has time for that?). Most of the chicas oooed and aaahhhed over the place, which is the true test isn't it? Also, the little grocery store 2 doors down comes in quite handy for everything you would find in a small grocery in the states, and a decent selection of quart sized beer.

The location is good, just 3 blocks from Madahos (if you are so inclined, I wasn't), and a few more from Village Recoletta. Also, it is only 3 blocks or so from my favorite dinner restaurant, La Brigada, which is on Peña and Pueyrredon. It can be difficult to get to as many of the taxi drivers are not familiar with Juan Maria Guttierez, it is only 2 blocks long. When a driver got that puzzled look on his face, I just told him to take Vicente Lopez to Pueyrredon, and I directed them the remaining 2 blocks when we got there.

Would I repeat? Definitely!

So, I recommend this place, pricey, but worth it in my opinion.

Eze

EZE_Amante
06-12-05, 02:47
I saw this apartment when I was here last year, but yes, that is typical of renting apartments in BA when you are stateside. At least that has been my experience, to put a deposit down first. There are pictures on the websites. I know it is sometimes difficult to get a feel for a place from photos, hence my post describing it.

EZE

Carpediem
10-11-05, 12:35
I stayed in the one bedroom apartment on two occasions during last few weeks. Very nice place and it was pleasure working with the owners. The apartment is nicely located, few minutes walk from the restaurant row in Ricoleta. Otherwise, it's reasonably quet, lot of light etc. Not very large, but enough. Wireless internet is cool! If you need more info, pm.

Enjoy, cd

Knuckhead
03-08-06, 00:13
I recently returned to my usual mongerpad run by El Flaco. I stayed 2 nights in the one bedroom apartment and then switched to the studio apartment next door due to a previous reservation that I was aware of at the time of my booking. Both of these apartments continue to be an excellent value in my books, and the fact that the proprietor is a fellow monger specializing in value mongering can not hurt. My recommendation still stands.

El Flaco
10-01-06, 19:53
Hello Forumites,

Starting immediately, and until October 11th only, there is availability of both apartments pictured below for the special price of USD 40 and 60 per night, respectively for the studio and one bedroom apartments.

High speed wireless internet, maid each other day and breakfast are included. Not shown in pictures, the larger one is now featuring a neat LCD TV / monitor in the bedroom. These apartments are simply the best value for money you can get in the city.

If you are in Buenos Aires now or arriving shortly, please contact me directly at info@bairesrent. Com. Ar to see the apartments without any obligation.

Judd
10-02-06, 07:46
I stayed at his apartment (studio) during my trip to BA last May. It's a nice place and conveniently located within a few blocks from the Recoleta Village. Everything in the apartment worked well except for the wireless internet which he was eventually able to fix for me. Check with El Flaco if it's really important for you to have access to the internet on a daily basis. It might be better for you to rent the one bedroom where the router is located. BTW, El Flaco's is friendly and cool to hangout with.

Late,

Judd

Ben There
04-03-07, 19:38
Is your place avail then?

Julian Long
04-18-07, 01:27
Would either apartment be avaliable Thursday May 31st for 4 nights?

Tran Kilo
05-11-07, 18:02
I need a place for (tomorrow) Sat, Sun, Mon nights? Is El Flaco place available?

Pantherman38
07-09-07, 19:18
I am traveling with a party of 4 gentlemen's and would like to inquire about the premiere package of your luxury apartments, perhaps a penthouse apartment. Our arrival is on August 30th and departure is September 4th. I need accommodations, preferably two apartments (preferably penthouse)

El Flaco
10-17-07, 13:58
Hello Forum Members,

Due to a reservation cancellation I have immediately available the GUB and GUC apartments featured on my website http://bairesrent.com.ar

The last day of stay must be Oct. 27 for GUC, and Oct. 28 for GUB, however I should be able to find other accommodation if your stay extends.

The special price is $40 and $60 per night, in GUB and GUC respectively.

This includes Premium Service, with airport pick-up (one week minimum) cellphone, internet, breakfast.

Please email info@bairesrent.com.ar to reserve!

Kleinberg
11-09-07, 13:56
Nice place and nice time for my week in Buenos Aires. Hope I will return.

Only one bad point: the remis cab driver from aeroparque was quite rough. And horrefully expensive compared to the taxis I used after.

El Flaco
12-02-07, 03:24
Hi everyone,

I still have availability from 15th to 30rd of December in studio apartment.

This is also the last opportunity to reserve at the "old" price of USD 55 per nigth, or 345 per week.

After that, I will be forced to increase rates a little, due to mounting inflation in Argentina.

The apartment doesn't need further introductions, thanks to the many people that recommended it here.

As always please send you enquiries via email to info@bairesrent. Com. Ar!

El Flaco
05-21-08, 14:51
Hello,

As a gesture of appreciation for the great feedback received by members of the forum, I'm offering for all the month of June, the studio apartment at a price of $40 per night, basic service. Or $50 for Premium.

Further discounts are possible for extended stay.

As always, please send all inquiries to info@bairesrent.com.ar

Wish the best from El Flaco.

Paxsie
08-06-09, 01:47
The website is down. Is this apartment or company still active?

Toymann
03-04-10, 19:17
I just booked a week with these folks via email. I dealt with a gal called Paola who was both informative and quite helpful. She indicated that she was the owner of the three properties and also handled the bookings. The paypal deposit of 100 bucks was easy enough to accomplish and she promptly got back to me via email that she had received my funds and that my reservation was confirmed.

I have stayed at Jackson's place for years but sadly Junin is no more so I had to go looking elsewhere. I have rented from Bad without problem in the past but after looking around I was quite shocked to see that I may have been overpaying in the past.

The 1 bedroom apartment I booked had been reviewed quite favourably in the forum in the past but nothing recent. The location looks great just a few blocks from Madahos. I was kinda taken back by how attractive the rent was. They offer a with maid / breakfast or without option. The cost without is 295 USD per week. GO FIGURE! This is nearly half what I am used to paying. I will report back after my stay and let you all know how it went.

Happy Mongering All,

Toymann

Ps. As best I can tell the rental rate is lower than it was a few years back based on the reviews in this forumn. Kinda smart marketing based on the economy and the substantial drop in rental demand in BA. I'm kinda thinking this Paola gal has something on the ball. Better more rentals at a lower rate than much fewer at a higher price. Kinda goes against argentina economics actualy! LOL!

El Flaco
05-15-10, 11:46
In appreciation of our forum host, we are now offering ONE YEAR of full membership to argentinaprivate for booking a minimum of one week, serviced. If you are a member already, that means FREE renewal of your yearly subscription.

As the testimonials in this thread indicates, you cannot have a better deal in BsAs, and we simply stick to our promises - every time since 2004!

Here's our unbeatable prices - hurry up, as these will never be offered again.

_ Apartment ___ Night __ Week ___ Night ___ Week.
__ Prices _____ Basic __ Basic __ Srvc. ___ Srvc.
3rd fl. Studio - $35 ____ $210 ___ $45 ____ $270
3rd fl. 1-Bdrm - $50 ____ $300 ___ $60 ____ $360
4th fl. Studio - $40 ____ $240 ___ $50 ____ $300

Our website as always: http://bairesrent.com.ar
Inquiries ONLY to info@bairesrent. Com. Ar

Allie2
05-26-10, 07:19
Toymann,

Have you rented this apt. Yet? I will be in BA as a first timer in October and am looking for an apt. The price looks great.

Could you give me a review when you get a chance?

Thanks.

I just booked a week with these folks via email. I dealt with a gal called Paola who was both informative and quite helpful. She indicated that she was the owner of the three properties and also handled the bookings. The paypal deposit of 100 bucks was easy enough to accomplish and she promptly got back to me via email that she had received my funds and that my reservation was confirmed.

I have stayed at Jackson's place for years but sadly Junin is no more so I had to go looking elsewhere. I have rented from Bad without problem in the past but after looking around I was quite shocked to see that I may have been overpaying in the past.

The 1 bedroom apartment I booked had been reviewed quite favourably in the forum in the past but nothing recent. The location looks great just a few blocks from Madahos. I was kinda taken back by how attractive the rent was. They offer a with maid / breakfast or without option. The cost without is 295 USD per week. GO FIGURE! This is nearly half what I am used to paying. I will report back after my stay and let you all know how it went.

Happy Mongering All,

Toymann.

Ps. As best I can tell the rental rate is lower than it was a few years back based on the reviews in this forum. Kinda smart marketing based on the economy and the substantial drop in rental demand in BA. I'm kinda thinking this Paola gal has something on the ball. Better more rentals at a lower rate than much fewer at a higher price. Kinda goes against argentina economics actualy! LOL!

Toymann
05-26-10, 14:14
Sorry all for not completing this review. Great location, well run operation and great price. The only suggestion I would make is that they add a CD player / stereo. The current setup used a dvd player through the TV speakers and is just terrible (I like a little music on when I make the chicas scream) Highly recommended for the budget monger indeed. Hope this helps. Happy Mongering All. Toymann.

Ps. Depsoit via paypal works just fine and was returned via paypal a couple of weeks after my departure from BA. The fella who runs this operation is trustworthy.

Allie2
05-26-10, 14:39
Thanks very much. Helps a lot.

Ralphy Boyy
07-17-10, 13:24
I just spend two weeks in the one bedroom from bairesrent.com.ar

Everything was cool and I didn't have any major problems. No bugs. The neighbors were not too loud. Everybody was friendly.

It has a solid bed and everything was clean and in a convenient neighborhood. Chica friendly.

When I come back next year I'll be looking to rent with them again.

I got my deposit back with no problems. It was a very good, affordable option for my first time in BA.

The only thing I didn't like was that there was no mirror in the bedroom. The only mirror was on the medicine cabinet in the bathroom.

But nevertheless I had a great time anyway.