PDA

View Full Version : Uruguay 343 1st floor

Darien
09-15-05, 04:50
Uruguay 343 1 floor
ph: 4373-3155

I visited this Privado the week of September 11, 2005 to find out about the quality of the girls.

The Privado is open 24 hrs and there are two shifts from 9am-8pm and 8pm-9am.

I went around 8 pm to see if I could see both shifts. I saw two of the girls from the 9am shift and two from the night shift.

Two of the girls from this Privado publish in the web site Bairesgirls. Com. Ar under the name Roxi and Mora. I saw Roxi and she looks like in the pictures with some airbrushing.

The two girls in the night shift were Vicky and Barbie. Neither one was good for my taste. I would say Barbie has a decent face but she needs to exercise a lot. The third girl in the night shift is Mora I think but she was busy and did not see her.

The reason some people visit this Privado is because you get Completo (BBBJ and Cola) for a gift of A$60/ hour.

In summary, if you want to kill some time for A$60/ hour, Roxi or one of the other girls in the day shift may be a good option. Also, Mora at night seems ok for $60/ hour just to play around. Some Americans and Europeans may find the Roxi type hot enough to play around.

But if you are in BA only for a few days, I would rather visit other Privados for A$120 were I have found very pretty girls in the 8 or 9 range for my taste.

Take my report for what it is, just something for you to explore at your discretion.

El gato feo nunca muere.

Saludos,.

Darien

Dickhead
08-26-06, 15:48
I went here yesterday. The price is now 60 for a half hour and 80 for an hour. They told me they charged 2 p for rubbers and I said I had one. I was shown 5 chicas and a couple were doable but the cutest one, Sol, was very nice looking, at least a 7 and with bigger titties close to an 8. Young and firm. Willing but not particularly enthusiastic. Took a while to warm up to me but my chamuyo finally got the job done. Sweet. Smelled great. Tall, like 5'6". Shaved pussy. BBBJ without asking, fairly good, soft, slow. MFK although not at first. Took about 40 minutes to finish then chatted, then she asked if I wanted more and I said I didn't have another condom. She said she did and there was no mention of 2 pesos. Unfortunately just as I was going to shove it in doggie, the knock came. We made out for a while more and they knocked again so I left. IWR but probably only with her. My buddy had the same experience of not being charged 2 p for the second rubber. Just an idle threat, it seems. Oh yeah and it was Prime and not Tulipán or Silver which both suck.

TangoManiac
09-05-06, 22:30
I found a link to their web site where you can take a look at their girls. Seems to be a couple hotties I will have to try on my next visit.

http://www.gozanos.com.ar/

Someone try geraldine and roxy and post pics. I wonder what they look like without touched up photos.

Member #3313, Moore, Jackson, and Dickhead. Let us know!

JengisKhan
09-06-06, 05:53
I found a link to their web site where you can take a look at their girls. Seems to be a couple hotties I will have to try on my next visit.

Someone try geraldine and roxy and post pics. I wonder what they look like without touched up photos.

Member #3313, Moore, Jackson, and Dickhead. Let us know!I have been going to this place lately, and ordering in from there. None of the girls are as hot as on the website. Apparently they do a lot of touch ups, and the girls put on weight or whatever. They are all still pretty doable.

So far I have done:

Roxy.

Ely.

Bianca.

Gisella.

The place is kind of run down so I have done takeout a few times. It costs 100 pesos plus the cab fare, but its worth it for me. They let you come in their mouths if you want, and they all do anal. After reading the boards, I figured this out, and so as I'm about to finish I just pull off the condom and go right for their mouths and they know what they are supposed to do. Bianca was one step better and even encourage me to do it, saying something like, "thats mine, give it to me".

I liked Bianca the best in bed, and she had a great attitude. Roxy was good too, even though she was in a bad mood because she wanted to go home when I showed up and they made her stay to service me. Gisella is a sweet girl, and gives good head. Ely was not my favorite, but you might like her. She didn't smile much, and smelled kinda funky.

Its best if you call first if you want to be with a specific girl. Especially Roxy who is the most popular girl.

Dickhead
09-15-06, 01:46
Was here a few days ago and fucked Abril. She was only available for half an hour which was not my style but I let my friend have first choice and the third choice did not appeal to me (Ellie)

Abril has a big butt but a nice one IMO and some cottage cheese in the thighs. BBBJ and a decent fuck but no kissing and for that reason IWNR. Maybe in a one hour session I could have warmed her up more. Not too into the whole half hour thing. Also I was not offered the use of the bathroom either before or after.

IWR here only if Sol is available, otherwise no advantage over Maipú 359, and a 5 peso cost disadvantage plus the cost of the rubber (at 359 they use Silver brand rubbers which I will not use but for every one of my own rubbers I use, I take the Silver brand rubbers and give them to women who are begging with three or more children they are unable to support). Furthermore it is a bit farther from Retiro so the transportation adds another 1,40 extra. It all adds up. Ha ha.

Big Bob 7
09-16-06, 22:33
I'm pretty excited about this place as a 24 hr alternative to Maipu 359 but before I go I was hoping that someone could weigh in on which one of these girls gives the best head. I want to get directly to the best provider and start ordering take out on the weekends.

Thanks,

Bob

Dickhead
09-16-06, 22:45
Decent head from Sol and better head from Abril. Abril and Milagros are okay with CIM as is Roxi.

Respectful
10-09-06, 21:24
Trying to broaden my horizon I went to this privado for the first time today.

Did not make an appointment, but that was apparently not a problem.

The apartment has four rooms and in that respect I'd rate it level with Maipu 359.

Was shown three girls - Milagros, Abril and Roxi - and chose Roxi based more on comments about her than looks. What happened next pissed me off though. The madam came back and told me that Roxi had an appointment and was unfortunately not available. I asked her why the f. She was in the line-up, but did not get any substantive response other than that they were sorry about the mix-up, and that they had'nt checked their computer reservation system before arranging the line-up (yeah sure)

I actually saw another guy coming in just as Roxi left my room for the line-up and I guess he was a regular or that he actually had reserved her, but was late so Roxi decided to hedge a little.

Contemplating leaving, but chose Milagros. Paraguaya, 25 years, one kid. Tall with pretty face and small tits and bigger ass. Nothing wrong with her attitude though. Nice smile and very friendly, maybe a bit shy.

Oh by the way, the other thing that I did not like was that they charged me Ar$ 2 for condoms (I got two)

Round 1: BBBJ, good (not Maipu 359 though) Fucking various positions, release. Belive she came too.

Round 2: More BBBJ, still good. Fucking in more positions, anal was requested and delivered. Finished BBBJCIM.

Prices: $80 an hour and $60 half hour.

For this price I believe Maipu 359 is a better option, but will try some more girls before making final call on that.

Big Bob 7
10-10-06, 20:09
Is DFK on the menu here? Also the consensus seems to be that this place comes close to, but doesn't reach the standard of Maipu. What's missing? I'm in sex prison but when I get back to BA next week you can be sure that I will be able to answer these questions myself.

Respectful
10-10-06, 21:05
I might not be the right one to answer that question BB7 given my very limited experience, but I got DFK from Milagros. She was hesitant at first, but seemed to enjoy herself so she actually initiated some pretty decent kissing.

Comparing the place to Maipu 359: Well price is similar, so are facilities. Girls are all from Paraguay (that is a good thing by the way) It is hard to define, but at 359 you get the impression that the chicas really want to fuck. It is as if they are competing between themselves who's more daring. Again, my experience is limited so others with more experience might see it differently.

Looking forward to your comparison BB7!

Dickhead
10-10-06, 22:41
I will weigh in here since I was here today. I do not allow myself to go to Maipú 359 more than once every 8 days, for reasons that remain unclear even to myself. I fucked Abril who claims to be from Buenos Aires and I believe her. Milagros and Roxy are from Paraguay and today I was introduced to a Laura who could be fucked on any given day. Previously I fucked Sol who claimed to be from Santiago del Estero, I think.

You do not get the kind of epiglotis probing, tonsil hockey that you get at Maipú. None of the rooms has a private bathroom. The madam is okay but they charge for condoms as has been mentioned.

So, I would say that this place and Maipú 359 are almost equal but not quite. I did see a hideously ugly girl at Maipú last time, totally unfuckable, and have never seen that at Uruguay. Abril is a good choice. Probably cuter than anyone at Maipú with the possible exception of Daisi who I feel is the cutest there. Janeth at Maipú is cute too.

Abril is compliant and will do whatever you want, and likes to fuck. But the difference is she is not a flat out raving crazy cum guzzling relentless dick smoker like most of the girls at Maipú.

Final score: Maipú wins in straight sets but Uruguay is a worthy opponent, puts up a good fight, and engages in no unsportsmanlike conduct.

Eddie1468
10-20-06, 11:17
Hey there,

After the what my ego wants to call "learning experience" yesterday I decided to try one of the apartments today. First went to Maipu but apparently I'd been too stupid to write down the correct adress so I mixed up the floors and apartment numbers - well another learning experience and as I am still new in BA the walk from Cordoba to Maipu 359 was nice.

I then stopped at the Excedra but the only girls I might be interessted in were in a group of three or more on one table and despite eye contact and smiling no one reacted?

Anyway I went to Urugay 343 after that and after almost leaving when the boss lady came down I went in. Unfortunately I think even after working in a sawmill for 50 years you could still count the number of (different) english words anyone in the whole apartment speaks in the english language. I think the run down atmosphere has been mentioned as well but what the hell I was not there to watch the walls.

Only one lady was available at first (no name given) but she was a 4 (imo) at most. The boss lady told me there would be another girl available in 20 minutes so I waited. In the meantime she quoted me 80 ARS for one hour complete which from the words I understood means BBBJ and anal?

Anyway after the 20 minutes Sol came in and I was glad to have waited as she is pretty easy on the eyes. I paid and we got comfortable, she would only do a CBJ and no anal though. The only thing she does without a rubber seems to be titfucking. Nevertheless the hour was OK even though I am a bit disappointed that they did not deliver what was promised. Might be my lack of understanding spanish so for me it was an OK experience after all.

Now that I made triple sure to have the right info on Maipu I will try that next however for the weekend maybe I will check out a normal (meaning non pro scene) club first.

Cheers.

Eddie

Hunt99
10-20-06, 11:21
Hey there,

After the what my ego wants to call "learning experience" yesterday I decided to try one of the apartments today. First went to Maipu but apparently I'd been too stupid to write down the correct adress so I mixed up the floors and apartment numbers - well another learning experience and as I am still new in BA the walk from cordoba to Maipu 359 was nice.

I then stopped at the Excedra but the only girls I might be interessted in were in a group of three or more on one table and despite eye contact and smiling no one reacted?

Anyway I went to Urugay 343 after that and after almost leaving when the boss lady came down I went in. Unfortunately I think even after working in a sawmill for 50 years you could still count the number of (different) english words anyone in the whole apartment speaks in the english language. I think the run down atmosphere has been mentioned as well but what the hell I was not there to watch the walls.

Only one lady was available at first (no name given) but she was a 4 (imo) at most. The boss lady told me there would be another girl available in 20 minutes so I waited. In the meantime she quoted me 80 ARS for one hour complete which from the words I understood means BBBJ and anal?

Anyway after the 20 minutes Sol came in and I was glad to have waited as she is pretty easy on the eyes. I paid and we got comfortable, she would only do a CBJ and no anal though. The only thing she does without a rubber seems to be titfucking. Nevertheless the hour was OK even though I am a bit disappointed that they did not deliver what was promised. Might be my lack of understanding spanish so for me it was an OK experience after all.

Now that I made triple sure to have the right info on Maipu I will try that next however for the weekend maybe I will check out a normal (meaning non pro scene) club first.

Cheers.

Eddie"Completo" in Castellano implies everything, including anal. If it is a BBBJ you want, the words are "bucal sin globo."

Interesting conversation here:

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2731

Big Bob 7
10-26-06, 23:38
I am conducting a type of Buenos Aires Star Search. I am looking long and far for the best quality, most dependable providers that I can find for the lowest price. As a result I will be trying out different places in the coming weeks in an attempt to find some new blood. It was this search that lead me to this privado today in search of some physical relief. I was ushered in by a very nice looking girl who asked if it was my first time there and lead me into a room where I would be presented with the girls. There were about 6 of them and I was surprised to see that they were all young and firmly packed. I had my eye on a girl that was called something like Germaine or Giselle or something like that but, based on recomendations from the board, I chose Abril. She is, in a word, hot. She has blond hair and tanned skin and claims to be from Buenos Aires. The only thing that I had to complain about her in the looks department were her tattoos, but to be honest I was already over them when we entered the bedroom and proceeded to get down to business.

She went and sat down in the middle of the bed wearing her pink bra and panties and her high heels. I approached her on the bed but she advised me to "get comfortable" first. I removed my clothes and then moved towards her. I moved in for a kiss and she pushed me back and moved her head down for a bbbj. She was looking carefully at my cock for a moment and then she began sucking. Or so it appeared. Unfortunately at this point I wasn't feeling much but a let my head fall back and waited in anticipation for things to heat up. After about 30 seconds of mouthing on my cock she moved further down to my balls. I could see her head hovering above my nuts but I couldn't feel anything so I peered up to take a look at what she was doing. She appeared to be licking my balls and I marveled at how good it looked but how little I was feeling. It was almost like those pictures that you see of people trying to prop up the leaning Tower of Pisa. Some kind of weird optical illusion but in actuallity her tongue and my balls were in different States.

Then she moved back to the shaft and I had my first glimpse of the magnitude of the mistake that I had made in choosing her. This was THE lamest bbbj that I have recieved in Buenos Aires and that is saying a lot considering some of my recent sessions at Santa Fe 1707. I asked her to do it harder and there was no improvement. It was like she had hollowed out her mouth and was moving it up and down my cock without involving her tongue or any of the fleshy goodness that makes a bbbj worthwhile. I told her to go back to the balls in an attempt to salvaje this session with some aproximations of arousal. There was no improvement and for the first time I realized how close I was to a favorita and I considered ending this session early so that I could get to her but I decided to try and stay with Abril. I came here to see what this place was all about after all.

She went back to the shaft and I noticed that her technique was getting WORSE although I wouldn't have believed that possible a few minutes earlier. I gently placed my hand on the back of her head to try to encourage some semblance of an actual BJ and she slapped the hand away. I realized that this was going nowhere and I decided to try another plan of attack. I told her to lay on her back and I began to explore her body which, I have to admit is really nice. I started to work on her tits and her stomach and she started to relax and show signs of life. I started to rub gently on her snatch and she started to get wet. I moved my head back up for a kiss and she informed me that kissing was not allowed. I went back to working on her chest and I began to slip a finger inside of her when she informed me that putting fingers inside is not allowed. So now I'm starting to get a little pissed off and really I should have left at this point.

Instead I grabbed her head and motioned it back to my crotch as that seemed to be the most service oriented non-service that she wasn't providing. Sorry but I can't get excited about paying a chick to lick her tits and go down on her. This chick was starting to remind me of some selfish ex non-pay relationships that I had and they were helping with the bills, letting me go bareback, and swallowing my loads so this was some BS. She starts mouthing the shaft of my cock like a dead fish that is about to go into rigirmortis when she pulls up and says that she doesn't like it when I put my hand on the back of her head. I say, "Fine. I will stop." She continues with her bj mime act and I starts to reflect on things I need to do tommorrow. Let's see need to go to the bank. Call my cousin. How far is Maipu from here 4 blocks.6 blocks. Oh, wait a minute we are supposed to be having sex. I almost forgot about it completely.

I realize at that point that this is a COMPLETE waist of time so I prop myself up on my elbows and say to her, "Is that it? I mean is that all you've got? Is that all that you can do?" She asked, "What do you want." I responded, "Well actually, I would like to have sex. Could you do it a little harder?" Then she starts trying to jack me off in the most akward uncomfortable way. This is the worst case scenario because now you have an irritated client in a small room together with an irritated provider and an irritated penis. This was clearly going nowhere so I got up to put on my clothes to leave. I told her, "Really, you should find another line of work. This is not your calling." She replied, "Not all of them are like you." like a spiteful child on the playground. Touche.

As we were trying to leave the room she was not able to open the door. The door which before would not close had now jammed shut and we were trapped inside the room together. I told her to move aside and in one quick yank liberated myself from that ramshackle apartment and this highly distasteful provider. As I went out the door Abril was smiling because she had liberated me from 60 pesos without doing jack shit and she knew it.

This, in my opinion, was a classic example of a mismatched client / provider from the start as many other members have reported good sessions at this privado and, in fact, with this girl. It just goes to show that, with this hobby, the only advise that you can really count on is your own life experience. As a result, I am really not sure how it reflects on the apartment overall but I will not be returning there to find out. I think that this girl didn't like me for whatever reason from the start and had decided before we did anything that she wasn't into this session. The mark of a professional provider is one who can still do her job under these circumstances. I would have much preferred the switch-aroo treatment as described in one of the previous posts on this apartment rather than have her rob me of my money and give TERRIBLE service and that is why I will not be going back.

What suprised me most was that on leaving I was able to put this behind me and have a great session with someone else not even 20 minutes later. Am I learning to not sweat the small stuff or am I becoming a cold-hearted, sociopathic bastard. Who knows? I guess it helps that the whole ordeal only cost me 20 bucks. Abril claims to be a portena and I think that my new motto is going to be, "IF SHE CAN'T SPEAK GUARANI, THEN SHE AIN'T FOR ME"

Sportsman
10-27-06, 00:33
I had the same lousy experience as Big Bob with Abril two Mondays ago. It was on that holiday Monday morning. I called up the place around 11:00 am to ensure they were open. I was told three chicas would be working. When I got there only two were in the line up. I asked the hostess what happened to the third chica. She told me she would be coming in tarde.

Against my first instinct I picked Abril because I have a thing for blond. I paid the hostess 80P for the hour (Sorry, I thought that was the going rate here) Right off the back I sensed the session would not be good and I was right. She was unfriendly and did not say a word before we hopped onto the bed. Kissing was not allowed which was a good thing anyway because she had some morning breathe. BBBJ was way below average. Finally I was hard enough to mount her. Unfortunately things did not improve. She reminded me of some of robot working girls at Amsterdam RLD. I bet she knows the exactly number of ceiling tiles are in that room as her eyes were glazed into the air. She did let out some moans and clutched her fists onto her sheets. I'm pretty sure she was not faking because she would not waste anytime and effort on that. But I would not go as far as she was enjoying herself either. After ten of this I had enough. I thought to myself wasting my load on this chica was not worth the 80P I had paid. So I dismounted and to stop by 359 Maipu right after here. Abril left the room without saying a word. I was still lying on the bed thinking this had to be one of my worst sessions in BsAs when she returned in about five minutes. She lay down next to me and asked did I want a massage. Five minutes of a half decent massage she asked me to turn over. To my surprise she actually started to give me a BBBJ again. I was still not in the mood so I just laid back and let her do her thing. About ten minutes of this she actually got my load out with CIM.

The room was fairly decent and much better than the ones in 359 Maipu. Did not notice any cigarette burnt marks on the carpet and the room was clean. Since it is open 24/7 and the price is right. I will return to try out other girls but definitely stay the hell away from Abril.

BTW, I did stop by 359 Maipu few hours later and had a session with Larrisa that was ten times better.

Sportsman

Norman Stormin
11-17-06, 11:16
Stopped here about noon yesterday. Only two girls presented. One tall, somewhat disinterested, below average looks. One short with a cute bubble butt. I asked about other girls and was told they were all occupied. I asked her when was the best time to see the rest. She told me 10 in the morning. I said great I'll return in the morning.

Thanks for the warnings Big Bob and Sportsman. I will avoid April. Has anyone had experience with bubble butt? Short, black hair, white skin.

Geo Eye
11-20-06, 21:34
Stopped at the ***** house on nov12, at about 2pm, there were 5 girls, including April, She looked good but did not let me grope her, like I like to do the sluts when they are paraded.

I fucked the paraguaya girl, morocha tall big ass and big girl, a little mechanical, but not bad for 100 peso for an hour. I would not repeat cause I like to eat them out and this one was a little reluctant to do so.

Not that great of a place, I would probably recommend against It.

Noodleman
11-21-06, 03:18
Sorry for the delayed post from Sunday, but I just spent 25 hours of hell stuck in EZE and MIA dude to plane problems. Not to mention those baggage tossers busted my only bottle of fernet and one bag hasn't arrived yet. Should've stayed in Argentina. Anyway, on to my last post of this trip.

Well, it was bound to happen at some point of my trip. My little streak of having decent chica options at each privado I visited had ended when I went to Uruguay 343. I had only went here because it was Sunday and the proximity to the Alamo was within walking distance. Had to get back to see the Bears beat the Jets. In addition, my flight was set to leave at 11pm and time was running short.

After entering this place, I was asked for $80 up front, which I was very hesitant to pay, but did so as I was pressed for time. There was only one girl available and I had to work my imagination quite a bit just to get things rolling. Brunette, about mid to late twenties and kinda heavy set. I'd say she was big boned, but that was an understatement, unless every one of her bones was a femur.

She started with BBBJ and jumped on top shortly after. Not quite the same as having Ayi on top to say the least, I'd say it was more like 4 Ayi's holding bags of sand. Needless to say, I was still able to finish up and leave Buenos Aires with a clean slate. But this place will not be on my list of future stops when I return next year.

Thanks to all in BA who provided me with great info and assistance during my stay, it has been quite an experience which I hope to do again soon. Happy mongering fellas!

Jack 24
05-21-07, 16:47
30 minutes, 60 p.

4 chicas.

Black hair - droxie, millie, and some older gal.

Hot blond.

Blond was the hottest but wasn't interested in me in the least.

All had good figures.

Droxie in black.

Millie in white.

Hot blond in pink.

Droxie and millie were the most interesting.

Took droxie.

Daty, missionary, doggie, took a covered bj.

It was hot fucking her with her black stockings on

WorldTravel69
10-28-07, 17:07
Uruguay 343 1 piso.

No Rubbers necessary.

Punter 127
10-28-07, 19:38
Uruguay 343 1 piso.

No Rubbers necessary.You are still a brave man!

WorldTravel69
10-30-07, 10:23
There were 5 to choose from. A little older and a little heavier.

I took Ilem (spell? 60p 30 minutes. After checking out about a few other places I was ready. She came with a rubber in her hand. We started kissing a little. Actually she did most of the kissing all over my body. She kissed her to my little one and it became a big one and then it was over. I asked her, her name. I love to do that when they have their mouth full.

She went to the bathroom, came back and I had lunch. DATY.

It is funny when they laugh after I tell them to pay me for getting them off.

Member #3314
11-04-07, 21:03
I went here today and romi was the only chica available. She suited me just fine so it worked out.

BBBJ was very good, and for a long time, then I asked her to keep going again because it was good. She asked me if I wanted to finish in her mouth but I said no I want to coger.

Did a few positions, she is pretty good on top. After about 20 minutes of banging she was getting tired so I finished. Round 2 was available but I needed to do some management.

If I go back and she is there I am just going to get the half hour and have her blow me.

Hobby Fan
01-25-08, 05:05
70 pesos for a half hour, 100 for whole hour. This is applied to Argies too, see their Spanish language forum:

http://foro.gozanos.com.ar/showthread.php?t=3223

Still a very good deal, IMHO.

Lysander
03-02-08, 16:57
Made my first visit to Uruguay 343 last week. OK rooms, but dimply lit as usual with low end privados. Rudimentary bathroom arrangements, with no shower facility as far as I could see. On the whole better than many low end priviados I've been to.

Line up of four girls. Two chunky chubbies, Laura (not petite but seemed friendly and would be doable if you like her kind of looks, and then there was Rocio, petite slim fair-skinned, small-breasted Colombian blond (not Paraguaya as it claims on the privado web site, and she certainly doesn't look like a typical Paraguaya) Her pictures on the web site are pretty accurate. She's been working there for a couple of years, works 10 hours a day five days a week and told me that she often sees 7 or 8 clients a day, for which she gets half the take. (standard price is 100 p for the hour and that includes BBBJ) I guess this is tcommon problem with privados that have only one or two good lookers - they get overworked.

Not surprising then that the service was underwhelming. She went through all the right motions, including half hearted BBBJ, but you could tell she just wanted to get it over with as quickly as possible. She does not speak any English by the way. I am sure that most privado girls feel the same way most of the time, but the best providers manage to hide their feelings and to put on a good act. Now it could be just me (I am neither young or handsome) or it could be one of her off days, so if you like petite blonds then for 100 pesos, she is a great looking girl and you might enjoy the experience. Anal, by the way is not on the menu, but her pussy is a sight to behold. Recommended? Yes with reservations.

I'll go back another day. Sometimes things improve on a second visit

Dickhead
03-02-08, 23:31
Rocio was born in Paraguay and raised in Colombia and Ecuador. She does have a distinct Colombian accent which only makes her remind me even more of Shakira (I would drag my balls through a field of broken glass just to blow the guy who fucked Shakira; I would eat nine miles of Shakira's shit just to get within an inch of her ass hole) If Rocio told you she would not do anal, it was because:

A) You have a horse cock whereas I have a needle dick,

B) Her ass was sore from the last guy,

C) You misunderstood her,

D) You should have gone down on her first,

E) You did not smell good as she has a very sensitive nose, or.

F) Some other reason.

I am not into anal but I have been to this privado probably 50 times and the only one who will not do anal is Tamara (and maybe some of the new ones) If you pick Tamara, the madam will immediately and clearly inform you that "completo" is not available. I have never analed Rocio nor do I intend to but she certainly offered it to me. I have been with her 4 times (and chatted with her many other times) and never found the service half-hearted BUT:

You should check the website and as soon as a gal "goes red" (shows up for work) to get there "first" OR go when it is really slow as the gals get bored and horny.

This is a great place in my opinion. There is no gringo pricing that I have ever seen. It is all transparent on their website. The madams here are nice and back when it was 80 pesos they would actually bring you back your change, although as always in Argentina, "exacto" or "justo" is greatly appreciated. Shower? Shower at home before and after. What are you, a cheto?

Laura is great and is a sexually insatiable, cum guzzling pure Argentinean **** in the finest Argentinean tradition. She is not slender but she can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch and will do WHATEVER you want. If you do not want her to smoke in the room, just tell her that in advance (or else she will) Rocio is very, very pretty in my opinion. Take the ages posted on the website and add five years.

Abril is very pretty and kind of moody and sometimes bitchy until you get to know her. Milagros is very, very sweet and likes to lie around and cuddle after sex if you like that sort of thing. Somebody should marry her but it ain't gonna be me. Roxy is big but firm and sucks a mean dick. Tamara has a very pretty face and is nice but her body has suffered some of the ravages of childbirth. Ailen is kind of ugly but is very, very horny and is a good choice late at night, especially when drunk. Camilla is a worthless ho; I would rather jack off. Andrea is a super gal but a bit too fat, but she loves CIM. In fact, all the gals at 343 are required to accept CIM, which is good. What is better is that most of them enjoy it.

This is an excellently run, professional whorehouse. Once you become a regular the gals will walk around naked in front of you, come in naked to say hi to you, and other fun stuff. There is no hassle getting in and out. Ring the bell and they buzz you up. You don't need to be let out except very late at night (I like this place better in the afternoons but it is okay at night too) At least some of the rooms (I think there are four, maybe only three, but they have more rooms on the other side of Corrientes if there is "overflow") have strong AC.

What's not to like? Oh yeah, Camilla. So just rule her out and monger on. I might go there after work tomorrow.

Oh, and the hot water in bathroom sink is VERY hot right away so don't burn your Jones off.

Ricker
03-03-08, 00:28
Milagros is very, very sweet and likes to lie around and cuddle after sex if you like that sort of thing. Somebody should marry her but it ain't gonna be me. Hey Dickhead,

Unfortunately I don't see Milagros on their website anymore.

Do you know if she's still working there?

Gracias.

Lysander
03-03-08, 00:32
Thanks Dickhead.

Well as it happens anal is not my thing so, so whether Rocio does or does not offer it does not bother me. And. She is a great looking girl, just my type, so I will see her again next week probably. Maybe it was one of her off days. Then again maybe I'll try Laura. As you say the place seems well run and I haven't met all the girls, so will return. Privados are like girls. The service often gets better when they get to know you.

Stowe
03-03-08, 01:55
Hey Dickhead,

Unfortunately I don't see Milagros on their website anymore.

Do you know if she's still working there?

Gracias.Ricker.

She goes by Mili on the website though those photos are not her as she does not want herself known to the world. However, she has a similar body and is a wonderful, fun chica. Great attitude, etc.

I will be there in 3 weeks and will probably visit her, as I always seem to do. However, this time I also want Rocio and Bianca and possible Laura.

Suerte.

Stowe

Ricker
03-03-08, 10:53
Ricker.

She goes by Mili on the website though those photos are not her as she does not want herself known to the world. However, she has a similar body and is a wonderful, fun chica. Great attitude, etc.

I will be there in 3 weeks and will probably visit her, as I always seem to do. However, this time I also want Rocio and Bianca and possible Laura.

Suerte.

StoweThanks amigo! I'll swing by the place tomorrow, I'm in town for a couple days.

See what happens:)

Orang05
03-03-08, 20:43
Dickhead has this place right on. Tamara is a kick and always willing and unfailingly ethusiastic. Rocio is, well, sweet and (also in my view) quite pretty with a fetching, almost-spinner body. She was rather low-key the first couple of times I saw her, but then warmed up and became mucho more limber and involved by the 3rd or 4th time. I took her away one Sunday night (she was working that shift back thenm) for a few hours and she seemed "as if liberated." Wanted ice cream and sex, then more ice cream, then more sex, then more sex. She went back in the taxi with the container of strawberry after draining me as clean as a hound's tooth.

The place is well-run and the real deal. As BsAs priovados go, this is an up-and-up place, with great value. 'Gotta try a few of Rocio's and Tamara's stable mates next time down there.

Ricker
03-04-08, 19:40
I just made a visit today to this privado.

I met the jeffa de la casa, Gladys, at the door and she showed me to a room to meet the muchachas available.

Only 2 chicas were available at the time. Rocio and another larger chica that wasn't my type.

Now, for me, the presentation, or better put, how a chica presents herself is key for me. If a chica enters the room hurried and disinterested, I don't care if she's la mas sexi del mundo (sexiest in the world) I won't choose her.

To my dismay, Rocio entered the room hurriedly, barely looked at me, said her name and split. Well that wasn't going to work for me because physically, I dig her (like Dickhead said. She's a mini Shakira) but like I said, disinterested chicas don't excite me.

I talked to the jeffa, Gladys, and told her my dilemna. That I had heard good things about Rocio, but her presentation was demasiado armargado (too bitter)

Gladys assured me that Rocio was una buena muchacha, but what should I expect the boss of the privado to say.

Anyway, I asked Gladys if she would allow Rocio to present herself again and allow me to chat with her for a few seconds. Though very relunctant to do this, she finally gave in to my charm. Hahaha. And brought Rocio back for a visit.

When Rocio entered the room this time, I took her hand and presented myself to her, thanked her for returning, then kissed her hand. I told her I had heard great things about her from friends and that I heard she spent some time in Colombia.

I told her about my time in Colombia, she saw I was wearing a Colombian bracelet, and we talked about Cartagena, where she grew up.

I learned my espanol in Colombia and she smiled at hearing the Colombian accent and terms I was using, that most Argentinos don't have a clue when I use them.

This all happened in about 3 minutes and the key is, I made her laugh and relax. And boy is she cute when she smiles and laughs.

To make a long story short, she said many guys come in to see the girls because of the website, and most don't stay for service with any chica.

She said it gets tiresome.

After she melted, I decided to stay and we shared an hour together. I told her this first time was for getting to know eachother. I had brought a small box of chocolates and we shared a couple, joking around a bit for the first 20 minutes or so.

I felt her totally relax with me and she treated me like her long lost novio (boyfriend) It was very nice. Nice warm kisses and total GFE.

Totally enjoyed my time with her. Afterwards I gave her another small, inexpensive gift, from Miami and she hugged me nicely and giggled that cute Shakira giggle of hers.

Bottom line with Rocio is, she told me that 80 percent of the guys that do get a session with her, treat her brusco (roughly) and that she appreciates the guys who treat her suave, who mostly are gringos, though not all gringos are suave she says.

She's naturally shy and serious and you really have to gain her confidence to get the best service from her for sure. Just like others have posted here.

I told her I would come see her manana. I think I will:)

Sorry for the long-winded post.:)

AllIWantIsLove
03-04-08, 20:36
<snip>

Sorry for the long-winded post.:)Since 1) your post pertained to mongering, and 2) contained useful information IMHO, and 3) wasn't really all that long, I'm afraid that it does not qualify as long-winded, again IMHO. And, moreover, I liked it. (I'll bet that makes your day!

Thanks,

Bob

Lysander
03-04-08, 22:15
I just made a visit today to this privado.

When Rocio entered the room this time, I took her hand and presented myself to her, thanked her for returning, then kissed her hand. I told her I had heard great things about her from friends and that I heard she spent some time in Colombia.

I told her about my time in Colombia, she saw I was wearing a Colombian bracelet, and we talked about Cartagena, where she grew up.

I learned my espanol in Colombia and she smiled at hearing the Colombian accent and terms I was using, that most Argentinos don't have a clue when I use them.

This all happened in about 3 minutes and the key is, I made her laugh and relax. And boy is she cute when she smiles and laughs.

To make a long story short, she said many guys come in to see the girls because of the website, and most don't stay for service with any chica.

She said it gets tiresome.

After she melted, I decided to stay and we shared an hour together. I told her this first time was for getting to know eachother. I had brought a small box of chocolates and we shared a couple, joking around a bit for the first 20 minutes or so.

I felt her totally relax with me and she treated me like her long lost novio (boyfriend) It was very nice. Nice warm kisses and total GFE.

Totally enjoyed my time with her. Afterwards I gave her another small, inexpensive gift, from Miami and she hugged me nicely and giggled that cute Shakira giggle of hers.

Bottom line with Rocio is, she told me that 80 percent of the guys that do get a session with her, treat her brusco (roughly) and that she appreciates the guys who treat her suave, who mostly are gringos, though not all gringos are suave she says.

She's naturally shy and serious and you really have to gain her confidence to get the best service from her for sure. Just like others have posted here.

I told her I would come see her manana. I think I will:)

Sorry for the long-winded post.:)Nice post Ricker.

Rocio is a shy girl by nature, and I'm sure you must have brightened her day.

A lot of guys (including a few who post on this forum) seem to think that just because they've paid for it they can treat a girl like shit. Some even seem to think that girls like guys to be rough and macho. Well there may be a few girls who like that sort of thing, but not many. With a few memorable exceptions, my best experiences have been with girls with whom I've had time to build up some sort of trust and rapport.

By the way, you still haven't answered the PM I sent you two weeks ago!

Ricker
03-05-08, 19:56
Nice post Ricker.

Rocio is a shy girl by nature, and I'm sure you must have brightened her day.

A lot of guys (including a few who post on this forum) seem to think that just because they've paid for it they can treat a girl like shit. Some even seem to think that girls like guys to be rough and macho. Well there may be a few girls who like that sort of thing, but not many. With a few memorable exceptions, my best experiences have been with girls with whom I've had time to build up some sort of trust and rapport.

By the way, you still haven't answered the PM I sent you two weeks ago!Thanks amigo.

I'm in a bit of a hurry, so I'll make this quick.

I went back to see her, Rocio, today and we had un tiempo juntos delicioso (essentially a great time together) Actually better than yesterday.

And the madam put is in a much nicer room than yesterday.

Rocio told me that all the chicas get along well together that work there, but they are envious when one of them gets a new regular customer, especially when it's un gringuito. Hahaha.

I'll visit her again shortly I'm sure.

Take care amigos.

PS. Plz resend that PM. Not sure I saw a question. Gracias.

Dickhead
03-05-08, 20:47
I just came from there and was going to do Rocio but she had some kind of acne breakout or something and it looked like smallpox so I did Laura again and she made me come in her mouth twice, which is virtually unheard of for me in one hour, at my age. Sure does save money on condoms.

TangoManiac
03-06-08, 03:30
Since you seem to be the new 'novio', would you be so kind as to get us some photos? You may post them in the private photo gallery / staging area. It would be appreciated greatly:-)

Ricker
03-06-08, 13:51
Since you seem to be the new 'novio', would you be so kind as to get us some photos? You may post them in the private photo gallery / staging area. It would be appreciated greatly:-)Hahaha. Not quite a novio, I just thinks she's sweet.

Matter of fact she has a novio in her real life. Not sure if he knows her work.

Didn't ask for or take fotos. She's on their website.

Lysander
03-07-08, 12:51
Hahaha. Not quite a novio, I just thinks she's sweet.

Matter of fact she has a novio in her real life. Not sure if he knows her work.Well she lives with him so there must be times when he suspects something is going on!

Novio
03-24-08, 19:51
Decided to check out Uruguay 343, aka Gozanos. Called in the afternoon and told four-five girls were working. After checking out the web site, the real thing is a bit of a let-down. Yes, they are doing work on the ground floor, so you have to walk past workmen to go up to the flat. Mamasan led me into a room, and I asked for a presentation. Slowly, three girls came by: Nicole, Abril, and Rocio. I thought Nicole looked extremely do-able, but unfortunately, the mamasan said that she could only do a half hour since she was booked at 5:00. She recommended Abril, saying she did CIM; but I had seen the negative reviews. I asked about Laura, but was told she too had a 5:00, so I settled on Rocio, who, true to form, had barely registered when she came by for the introduction.

No chemistry at all with Rocio. It wasn't my worst experience, but definitely not a highlight. Yes, she seems to have an acne outbreak, and seems jaded or tired. She undressed on the other side of the bed, and plopped down and waited for me to undress. She was going to do CBJ until I insisted on BBBJ. That actually wasn't bad, nice technique. After a while, she said that there was too much pre-cum, and put the rubber on and continued with CBJ. Strange, when normally girls leave about a half-inch at most of the condom at the tip, Rocio unrolled the whole thing and left about almost two inches folded over the tip of my penis. Definitely felt strange during FS, which we did in several positions. Finished in doggy; she does have a nice butthole. After we both cleaned up, talked for a bit before trying for round two. She put in a game effort by giving me a CBJ / HJ though I didn't finish a second time before there was an early knock on the door. Would not repeat with Rocio; though thought some of the other girls were worth exploring. Yes, they do walk around nude in the flat.

Ricker
04-11-08, 22:16
Decided to check out Uruguay 343, aka Gozanos. Called in the afternoon and told four-five girls were working. After checking out the web site, the real thing is a bit of a let-down. Yes, they are doing work on the ground floor, so you have to walk past workmen to go up to the flat. Mamasan led me into a room, and I asked for a presentation. Slowly, three girls came by: Nicole, Abril, and Rocio. I thought Nicole looked extremely do-able, but unfortunately, the mamasan said that she could only do a half hour since she was booked at 5:00. She recommended Abril, saying she did CIM; but I had seen the negative reviews. I asked about Laura, but was told she too had a 5:00, so I settled on Rocio, who, true to form, had barely registered when she came by for the introduction.

No chemistry at all with Rocio. It wasn't my worst experience, but definitely not a highlight. Yes, she seems to have an acne outbreak, and seems jaded or tired. She undressed on the other side of the bed, and plopped down and waited for me to undress. She was going to do CBJ until I insisted on BBBJ. That actually wasn't bad, nice technique. After a while, she said that there was too much pre-cum, and put the rubber on and continued with CBJ. Strange, when normally girls leave about a half-inch at most of the condom at the tip, Rocio unrolled the whole thing and left about almost two inches folded over the tip of my penis. Definitely felt strange during FS, which we did in several positions. Finished in doggy; she does have a nice butthole. After we both cleaned up, talked for a bit before trying for round two. She put in a game effort by giving me a CBJ / HJ though I didn't finish a second time before there was an early knock on the door. Would not repeat with Rocio; though thought some of the other girls were worth exploring. Yes, they do walk around nude in the flat.It's funny the chemestry thing with these chicas, no matter what city or country you're in.

One man's disaster is another's dream.

I personally love visiting Rocio! I visited her again today and it was fantastic!

I have to admit, my first encounter with her wasn't so great. She presented rather quickly and uninterested the first time I met her.

I had the madam bring her back that first time to chat with me for a couple minutes, to feel her out a bit. I speak good spanish, Colombian style, and she liked it, having grown up in Colombia.

She's just a bit shy really, but once she warms up to you, she is soooo sweet.

She gave a real nice BBBJ and nice kisses, though I'll have to continue schooling her on DFKg:)

Sex with her is not wild and steamy, it's more sweet and loving. I enjoy my time with her.
Definite repeat with her for me!!

Good luck amigos!

Member #2041
04-19-08, 14:10
I stopped by here on Friday evening and did Laura. She was the only one who was presented to me, although I saw two other chicas wandering the hallway - I would have chosen her anyways. Was quoted 70 for half hour, 100 for the hour completo, and went for the 30 minute session. She had good oral skills but I could not nut after having been well and fully drained by Claudia at 1125 Corrientes about 6 hours prior. Not bad, but I would not return, as the quality at 1125 Corrientes, just 4 blocks away, is superior, and the price is lower. I am looking for an alternative in this general area - lest I take up permanent residence at 1125 Corrientes, and I will probably make my way down to Maipu next.

Lvrby
04-30-08, 23:40
I travel to Buenos Aires 2-3 times a year and never miss an opportunity to immerse myself into its bountiful escort scene. I particularly enjoy finding the best experience for the least money. This led me to Uruguay 343 1A, where I've had excellent experiences with several of the girls. The apartment has been renovated and is now quite pleasant. By far my favorite girl there is Bianca:

http://www.gozanos.com.ar/escort/Bianca/

Bianca is blond, petite, has a girly voice and a nice, fun attitude. Pretty much the whole alphabet soup is on the menu: DFK, BBBJTC, DATY, MSOG, HJ, Greek, Asian, you name it! Wow! And all coming from the sweetest, seemingly most innocent girl. She is the total GFE, and more (my girlfriends never did so much to me!) I have become Bianca-addict, as if I wasn't already addicted to sex. The most amazing thing to me is that you get all this for 100 pesos (~30 bucks) an hour. I haven't gotten that much for 10 times that amount in my usual playgrounds, the US and Canada. Can't wait to my next visit!

SmokersRule
05-01-08, 01:30
I have had great experiences with Gozanos as well. 120p outcall I believe (+ taxi) Can't beat it. Those chicks will do anything and everything to you.

Toymann
05-01-08, 17:18
How did Dickhead put it. "Laura is great and is a sexually insatiable, cum guzzling pure Argentinean **** in the finest Argentinean tradition".

YEP. Enough said!

Just had Laura come to my apartment. You Da Man Dickhead!

Having trouble keeping upright at this moment but will most likely recover.

Most Likely.

World Travelor has been encouraging me to try apartment chicas. Go figure. He was right. Take out no problem. If I was brave enough I'd probably go for a Daisy / Laura threesome. Getting hard again just pondering that program.

Just ordered take out for tomorrow for threesome with Laura and Miliagros. If you don't hear from me send paramedics Jackson. Toymann is on a serious roll this trip. Viva morocha. Just can't seem to get enough.

If I ever cum up for air I'll try to get to L'alliance for a steak Ramiro.

Happy Mongering All. Toymann

Geo Eye
05-01-08, 18:41
I travel to Buenos Aires 2-3 times a year and never miss an opportunity to immerse myself into its bountiful escort scene. I particularly enjoy finding the best experience for the least money. This led me to Uruguay 343 1A, where I've had excellent experiences with several of the girls. The apartment has been renovated and is now quite pleasant. By far my favorite girl there is Bianca:

http://www.gozanos.com.ar/escort/Bianca/

Bianca is blond, petite, has a girly voice and a nice, fun attitude. Pretty much the whole alphabet soup is on the menu: DFK, BBBJTC, DATY, MSOG, HJ, Greek, Asian, you name it! Wow! And all coming from the sweetest, seemingly most innocent girl. She is the total GFE, and more (my girlfriends never did so much to me! I have become Bianca-addict, as if I wasn't already addicted to sex. The most amazing thing to me is that you get all this for 100 pesos (~30 bucks) an hour. I haven't gotten that much for 10 times that amount in my usual playgrounds, the US and Canada. Can't wait to my next visit!"I particularly enjoy finding the best experiance for the least money"

HERE HERE lvrby. This is the way I think. I ck out Bianca. My type of ****.

Will bang her soon. Thanks for the infor

Alan23
05-03-08, 20:55
I have been a pretty consistent fan of "343" for a couple of years. One of my first encounters was with Nicole. It was pretty funny when she got tired, she insisted finishing BBBJCIM. I thought this was fair enough - and decide to repeat in the future in spite of her somewhat cold and professional attitude.

Well, after six months of "on again - off again" visits, decided to check out the aforementioned service. Was informed no more CIM, then a few weeks later we are now at no BBBJ. Plus, her cold professional attitude has returned.

This is just information for those looking for a more consistent experience. I will personally avoid Nicole in the future - don't need any more wacky chicas in my day.

Dickhead
05-04-08, 01:59
Are you fucking serious? I have been going to 343 for years also, and have never seen Nicole, and have been told this is because she is "so popular. " No BBBJ? Fuck a bunch of that shit. She ain't that great looking. One time and one time only I got a CBJ there and that was because some gal at Oro had scratched my dick and there was some blood. Can't say I blame the chica. She thought maybe it was a wart although it wasn't. It was a tooth mark. But what can you say, "No baby it is not a wart; it is just that I just got done fucking another chica who was no good and I did not bother to wash my dick afterwards because I was too drunk to notice. "? Probably not. Anyway the chica (Tamara) just covered it up and went for it. Kind of scary, really, from a number of standpoints.

Actually I went to 343 today thinking to fuck Nicole or else the newbie Florencia but they were "completo" so I went to 1125 Corrientes instead. This is odd because the first (and only other) time I went to 1125 they were full so I went to 343. Go figure.

Xyconyx
05-05-08, 01:18
Alot of you guys have very valid points and insightful experinces, I went with Rocio once, and there was no chemistry, I really liked Rickers approach.

Anyway, I was going back and back (since this is my favourite privado in BA)

But I did not see any mention of the most horrible occurrence this year,.

That would be the leaving of Tamara from Uruguay 343

She has been the best I've had, fantastic in every way.

Now, I found her on Bairesgirls working out of an apartment that charges 150p 1/2 hour.

200p hour.

But they make no mention of her CIM skills and even worse, she's almost not to be found since their schedule runs from 12-20 hours.

I read a description of a Tamara at Corrientes 1125 (I tried to go there Sunday but no answer either at the door or at the phone numbers) it SOUNDS like her, but I have no idea or confirmation.

Any thoughts or clarifications would be most appreciated.

Xyc

SmokersRule
05-07-08, 19:20
I arranged for an outcall using MSN messenger (contactanos@gozanos. Com. Ar) Rocio came to the apt. For 150 + taxi. She is 27 yrs old from Paraguay, but she has lived in Colombia and Chile. She is very skinny and short with a nice body and very small boobs. The following pictures are accurate from the neck down:

http://www.gozanos.com.ar/escort/Rocio/

Completely inaccurate from the neck up.

Positives: She did a pretty good BBBJ, CIM, and besos negros.

Negatives: She looked a bit tired (agree with the below post) and had a lovely (but impenetrable) butthole.

She says that most of her gringo customers are pilots.

It's funny the chemestry thing with these chicas, no matter what city or country you're in.

One man's disaster is another's dream.

I personally love visiting Rocio! I visited her again today and it was fantastic!

I have to admit, my first encounter with her wasn't so great. She presented rather quickly and uninterested the first time I met her.

I had the madam bring her back that first time to chat with me for a couple minutes, to feel her out a bit. I speak good spanish, Colombian style, and she liked it, having grown up in Colombia.

She's just a bit shy really, but once she warms up to you, she is soooo sweet.

She gave a real nice BBBJ and nice kisses, though I'll have to continue schooling her on DFKg:)

Sex with her is not wild and steamy, it's more sweet and loving. I enjoy my time with her.

Definite repeat with her for me!

Good luck amigos!

Toymann
05-12-08, 15:03
Well. Well. Well.

I saw Laura a while back and asked her who at the apartment was her favourite for a threesome. She enthusiatically said Millagros.

Oh yeah BABY, Millagros is just fine. One of the best threesomes I have ever had! Both girls can really suck cock. Big time. Normally during a threesome I usually only fuck one of the girls but today both just wouldn't take no for an answer! I let Millagros start reverse cowgirl while Laura was all over her at the same time. Millagros gave up the cola gladly while she was going down on Laura (she's really tight but manageable). Both girls came simultaneously and loudly many times. Laura was not going to be left out and insisted I pound her cola hard while she got Millagros off with her mouth. She expertly put a new condom on with her mouth. What a woman! The girl-girl action was great and varied. A definite highlight was the 69 that stared with Millagros on top for the first pop and finished with Laura on top for the second. These girls really like to get off with each other and if they were faking it they deserve an oscar. Based on the chica leche all over the place I'm guessing they were not faking it at all!

The toy play was fantastic. These girls love sex toys and it really shows! All the usual combinations with a couple I hadn't seen before. Good thing this went on for a while as I needed a break. The hour just seemed endless.

Without question the highlight of the visit was the two girls fighting over my cum-shot. They alternated BBBJDT with Laura getting to the wire by a nose (photofinish. LOL). Laura is a lovely gal and immediately shared her prize with Millagros. They both had leche all over their faces and proceeded to lick it off each other faces. I just about passed out watching this program.

There is a premium for two girls to come to your apartment. It's normally 150 plus taxi for one. Today was 400 pesos plus taxi for two. Money well spent as far as I was concerned. I am really digging this privado. Great service with a smile. I am sure the price is much less if you go to their place but I prefer the comforts of my place.

I'm thinking that I just might have Millagros back solo this afternoon. Happy Mongering All. Toymann

KeithEdwards
05-13-08, 11:53
I did Laura and Abril my first day here. Just as good as you described with Milagros. Laura is the key, the leader. She is insacible and is not faking.

I paid 300p for the hour in their place. The 100p premium is because there they ask if the two girls are to do each other or just you. They play straight with the madam. Great threesome. One hour was not enough.

Papi1
05-14-08, 16:42
I read the negative and positive comments about the chick and let me tell you, she is not worth it.

I usually don't do privados, but I've heard so much about the place I decided to give it a go. I also don't post much, but I'm far from a newbie and I know a few of u guys on here.

I was introduced 1st to Nicole, whom I should've banged. I read your post Dickhead, and that was name she gave and she looked like the chick in the pic on the website. Next came Rocio, and I decided that I would give her try. I tried to be a nice guy, but she never came around, she gave a decent BBBJ. But the rest of the time was an uninspired effort. After we were done, she finally talked a bit more but she was never friendly, granted she said to come back. I'm a younger guy and fairly decent looking, but I couldn't win her over.

Dickhead
05-14-08, 17:19
I like most of the gals in this place but the friendliest is Laura. Andrea is very friendly too. Romi is pretty friendly. Milagros is friendly but a bit shy. Rocio is pretty moody, as is Abril (whom the madam described as "tempermental") Roxy is pretty quiet until you get to know her. Ailen is friendly but she ain't that cute. Celeste is a kunt.

Overall the gals at Maipu 359 are friendlier than the ones at Uruguay 343, in my opinion.

Ricker
05-15-08, 14:08
I read the negative and positive comments about the chick and let me tell you, she is not worth it.

I usually don't do privados, but I've heard so much about the place I decided to give it a go. I also don't post much, but I'm far from a newbie and I know a few of u guys on here.

I was introduced 1st to Nicole, whom I should've banged. I read your post Dickhead, and that was name she gave and she looked like the chick in the pic on the website. Next came Rocio, and I decided that I would give her try. I tried to be a nice guy, but she never came around, she gave a decent BBBJ. But the rest of the time was an uninspired effort. After we were done, she finally talked a bit more but she was never friendly, granted she said to come back. I'm a younger guy and fairly decent looking, but I couldn't win her over.She (Rocio) certainly is a moody girl.

Now that I know her a bit, she treats me fantastic. She's usually the first chica I go to see when I get to BA, she gives me such a great welcome:)

She's even hinting now that she'd like me to pull her out for the day.

I do remember when I first was introduced to her though, very quiet and timid.

Full Throttle
06-02-08, 17:03
Visited Monday afternoon around 2:30pm. Only the madam and 3 girls were present: Roxio, Laura, and Ailen. None were particularly attractive, so I chose Laura based on her dickhead "nicest" rating.

As I backed myself into a corner for time, I chose the 30 minute / 70 peso option. Thank goodness as I still have 20 minutes credit remaining from that!

Laura did not disappoint personality or service wise. She was sweet and thorough, kissing me from top to bottom without missing a single place anywhere. Her BBBJ skills were good, although a bit strong out of the gate. A verbal warning didn't scare her away from the finish, and she remained on board until the last of the sensation was enjoyed.

I would definitely repeat-- after all, they owe me 20 minutes or 2 sessions, whichever comes first!

FT

Dickhead
06-02-08, 17:07
No verbal warnings necessary at 343. That is what "hasta el fin" on their website means: CIM.

Dickhead
06-30-08, 17:57
The place now has a new door and you have to get buzzed out. Oh well.

Sportsman
07-06-08, 19:37
Being Sunday today, the choices of privado are limited. On duty today is Romi, Alien, and Andrea. When I got there Romi is only available for media hora and Andrea is the only other choice. I had never met Andrea before. I had some reservation about her due to her pictures in their website. They indicate features of a typical TV. But DH had assured me that she is indeed a mujer. I was pleasently surprised when I saw her. She looks a lot nicer in person. A 26 y/o portena with a birthday coming up next week. (Ain't that always the case, jaja.) A cute face with soft skin. The body is a little thick in the mid section. She came in and stuck her tongue into month right away. Her moaning is a little over the top, but give her some credit for trying. As usual, BBBJ, CIM, and BN were nicely served. Cola is on the menu too but did not partake. Would repeat with her.

The madam told me a new girl named Sofia is asleep right now but will be on duty later. She and Andrea told me she is una chica muy linda. Might have to stop by in a few hours to check her out after recharged. ;)

WhiteCat
07-22-08, 14:48
Went there today. A cool privado. Enter and walk up the stairs after buzzing the timbre. They say "hasta el final" and they mean it. Tried Mili and had a blast. BBBJ, cola, CIM, you can have it all. The pics on the site are pretty accurate. When you're on the site, if they have a red bar below thier name, they are there and available. If greyed out, they are not available or not there. For those of you who read spanish, you can read comments left for the girls by clients. They all swallow and take it in the ass. A BA One Stop Shop. 70AR/30 min and 100AR/60 min. Take 2 pops if you like in alloted time. Must be buzzed out when you leave if door is not open downstairs.

http://www.gozanos.com.ar/escorts-inicio.php

Chowder
07-22-08, 19:09
Went there today. A cool privado. Enter and walk up the stairs after buzzing the timbre. They say "hasta el final" and they mean it. Tried Mili and had a blast. BBBJ, cola, CIM, you can have it all. The pics on the site are pretty accurate. When you're on the site, if they have a red bar below thier name, they are there and available. If greyed out, they are not available or not there. For those of you who read spanish, you can read comments left for the girls by clients. They all swallow and take it in the ass. A BA One Stop Shop. 70AR /30 min and 100AR /60 min. Take 2 pops if you like in alloted time. Must be buzzed out when you leave if door is not open downstairs.

http://www.gozanos.com.ar/escorts-inicio.phpThanks for the info. I think I will be visiting tomorrow;)

Wally Foot
07-22-08, 19:23
I'm just back from there, and I'm just a little less enthusiastic about the place than White Cat. It is still good value for money, but I found the place just a little shabby with poor bathroom facilities. At four o'clock today, there were four in the lineout - Ailen, no thanks, Avril who looked fine but less than keen, Mili who basically popped her head in and muttered her name, and I was barely able to see that she looked very good, and finally a very skinny Rocio, who again did little to entice.

I settled on Avril, and because my back is killing me, I asked her for a massage, but she's no expert, and it is worse now. The bj was covered very quickly after some preliminary licking of the balls, and DFK was not on. To be fair, she warmed up and became a lot more friendly as the session proceeded, and it was entirely my fault that I didn't do a better job.

YMMV, and it's worth a shot for AR$100 - so let us know how you get on, Chowder.

Chowder
07-25-08, 18:27
Hi,

I tried going here twice and both times I was told to through the intercom that no one was available. So the day wasn't a total loss I went to Corrientes 1125 - see post on that thread.

Dickhead
08-07-08, 21:58
Today I went there and I got the happy Abril (that is how she spells it) instead of the bored and bitchy Abril who sometimes appears. Her ass is getting kind of flabby. She is not near as firm as she was when I met her. But we had a great time and she tried hard for the second round.

As opposed to what White Cat posted, I've never had a chica swallow here. They've always run and spit it out.

Abril was happy, friendly, chatty, and cuddly today. Maybe this all has to do with her menstrual cycle. One time I asked her what it took to make her come and after first saying "Why do you care?" she explained her preferred technique. So maybe that is why she likes me. Maybe she doesn't like me. She's still bitchy sometimes with me.

Or it could be because things have been very slow, she says, because of the winter vacation.

Member #3320
08-13-08, 13:55
Tried out Uruguay 343 today and satisfied with the experience.

My Story:-

Took a taxi from Las Canitas to Uruguay 343. It cost 24 Arg$. A bit on the high side, with traffic crawling as usual.

The door was opened by Mamasan. And she welcomed me and ushered me in dimly lit room. Only one girl was presented to me by name of Roxy. I said, I wanted to see other girls as well but was told that they were busy. However, one more girl was shown but I didnt find her attractive at all (I don't remember her name) So I settled for Roxy for 1 hour. She is a tall big girl claims to be 27 yrs old. From Paraguay.

I don't know if she was attracted to me but she seemed v v v horny. I got a full fledged non-stop BBBJ with CIM. This finished in perhaps 15-20 mins. She went out to spit and came back in 5 mins or so. After that, it was one more long session of BBBJ, licking, besos negros and CIM. Did not have intercourse or cola. Roxy seemed pretty aroused and moaning all the time.

If you are looking for good Oral sex, will recommend her highly. Looks wise, she is just abt average. Probably a "5.5". Performance wise "9".She did do DFK but was not so eager for it. Lets say, DFK was not her forte!!

The place is safe. Mamasan is friendly.

While returning, I took the Subte. The "uruguay" station is just about 1 minute from the apartment.

Charges for 1 hour is 100 Arg$

There is no apartment number as its a single apartment on 1st floor. There is no building security. After 1 hour, there is a knock on door.

Enjoy!

Chowder
08-13-08, 23:42
Tried out Uruguay 343 today and satisfied with the experience.

My Story:-

Took a taxi from Las Canitas to Uruguay 343. It cost 24 Arg$. A bit on the high side, with traffic crawling as usual.

The door was opened by Mamasan. And she welcomed me and ushered me in dimly lit room. Only one girl was presented to me by name of Roxy. I said, I wanted to see other girls as well but was told that they were busy. However, one more girl was shown but I didnt find her attractive at all (I don't remember her name) So I settled for Roxy for 1 hour. She is a tall big girl claims to be 27 yrs old. From Paraguay.

I don't know if she was attracted to me but she seemed v v v horny. I got a full fledged non-stop BBBJ with CIM. This finished in perhaps 15-20 mins. She went out to spit and came back in 5 mins or so. After that, it was one more long session of BBBJ, licking, besos negros and CIM. Did not have intercourse or cola. Roxy seemed pretty aroused and moaning all the time.

If you are looking for good Oral sex, will recommend her highly. Looks wise, she is just abt average. Probably a "5.5". Performance wise "9". She did do DFK but was not so eager for it. Lets say, DFK was not her forte!

The place is safe. Mamasan is friendly.

While returning, I took the Subte. The "uruguay" station is just about 1 minute from the apartment.

Charges for 1 hour is 100 Arg$

There is no apartment number as its a single apartment on 1st floor. There is no building security. After 1 hour, there is a knock on door.

Enjoy!Awesome! I tried going there, but always was the wrong time. An hour BBBJ is pretty good. I'm kinda lazy sometimes. The girl do all the work - that's why I'm paying her.;)

Jksmoov
08-13-08, 23:48
Do I need to make an appointment?

Gato Hunter
08-14-08, 00:04
No you don't need to make an appointment.

The other night I tried to go there at about 2:30 am and there were no chicas available I would have to wait 20 minutes.

There are at least 20 other apartments in a 20 minute walking radius so I moved on.

I blame this on the late hour, usually there is a decent lineup at any time.

Dickhead
08-19-08, 17:15
Had fun here recently with Andrea, who has now dyed her hair sort of blond. Looks good on her, especially in the dark. Great friendly gal, personalized service. Good thing too since it was a Sunday and she was the only one available. She says to say hi to the Chino.

Jksmoov
08-21-08, 20:48
I went to 670 Suipacha first, was quoted $200 for the hr. Saw my way out, and headed here. Was shown 5 girls (4 were doable), selected nicole a short dark haired girl with a marvelous ass. She is far too attractive to be sellin ass 4 $100 ar, but I'm not gonna complain. No bbbj, but plenty of DFK and general pleasantness. Was overall pleased with the experience and will visit again before leaving town on Sunday.

Member #3320
08-26-08, 11:09
Tried a girl called "Milli" from here She was a bit difficult initially but ended up sucking me (BBBJ) close to an hour with some cola in between. CIM allowed.

She is quite tall and I found her quite attractive and a really hard working girl.

Jes1959
08-27-08, 15:02
Went there today in the rain, was shown 4 or 5 girls with Rocio being the last on in. I went with her. 70 pesos, half hour, paid my fare to the mamasan. She was polite and professional.

All conversations are in spanish. I am not fluent but mid intermediate.

Rocio came in, took her clothes off and folded them up. Nice, just the way I like them. Spinner, small in all areas. Started kissing my thighs and then reached for the condom, I said, sin por favor, she complied. Went very well, and I asked her for besos negros, she said no. I asked for culo and she said no. I asked for besos mi juevos and she said if you go to the bathroom and wash. I told her I had just taken a shower and she said no. I then had to ask hasta al fin en tu boca? She said yes. I had to check to make sure I was at http://www.gozanos.com.ar/escorts-mujeres.php I then had her ride cowboy and reverse cowboy and she has a sweet, tight pussy and she knows how to use it. I then had her take off the condom and she gave a nice bbjcim.

Face: 8
Body: 9
Breasts: 9 small.
Ass: 0 beautiful but not available.
Oral: 6 w / o condom.
Sex: 6
Atitutude: 5 mechanical

Her running out to spit in the sink with a mouth full of love juice: Priceless.

Will probably return to try out some different flavors. I don't think I will go with Rocio again.

So many privados, so little time!

Jes

Member #3320
08-27-08, 15:18
Good report Jes1959. Please continue reporting.

Cheers

Ricker
09-01-08, 20:27
Went there today in the rain, was shown 4 or 5 girls with Rocio being the last on in. I went with her. 70 pesos, half hour, paid my fare to the mamasan. She was polite and professional.

All conversations are in spanish. I am not fluent but mid intermediate.

Rocio came in, took her clothes off and folded them up. Nice, just the way I like them. Spinner, small in all areas. Started kissing my thighs and then reached for the condom, I said, sin por favor, she complied. Went very well, and I asked her for besos negros, she said no. I asked for culo and she said no. I asked for besos mi juevos and she said if you go to the bathroom and wash. I told her I had just taken a shower and she said no. I then had to ask hasta al fin en tu boca? She said yes. I had to check to make sure I was at http://www.gozanos.com.ar/escorts-mujeres.php I then had her ride cowboy and reverse cowboy and she has a sweet, tight pussy and she knows how to use it. I then had her take off the condom and she gave a nice bbjcim.

Face: 8

Body: 9

Breasts: 9 small.

Ass: 0 beautiful but not available.

Oral: 6 w / o condom.

Sex: 6

Atitutude: 5 mechanical.

Her running out to spit in the sink with a mouth full of love juice: Priceless.

Will probably return to try out some different flavors. I don't think I will go with Rocio again.

So many privados, so little time!

JesWell just spent a couple days in BA and hit my now favorite apartamento.

On my first visit this trip, which was last night, my favorite chica Rocio was not on duty so I was presented the only chica available at the time, Mariela.

She walked in the room to present with a very friendly attitude and big hug and a kiss.

She looks a little warn but she's pretty and with pretty nice tetas and a great attitude which raises her stock a bit.

She was great in the sack. She sucks great and great sex as well.

Recommended highly.

Today I returned to see my favorite chica Rocio.

When I called to make a reserva for her today, she happened to answer the phone and I thought she was going to have an orgasm over the phone when she recognized my voice.

I've visited her quite often now and we always have a great time together.

She's beautiful, if you like the spinner type especially, and if you can break the ice with her, she'll treat ya like gold.

She's not for everybody though.

Good luck!

Kazzooey
09-18-08, 20:24
I enjoyed fucking Mili today. Got off twice, but it wasn't a girlfriend experience. No DFK, for example. She was nice enough, just didn't radiate warmth and fun. She let me fuck her ass for about 7 minutes, and only once (when I tried to re-enter, she admonished me that she fucks so many men a day she has to limit the amount of cola) I liked it that she put me in her ass before her pussy! LOL! Multiple, fun positions, including my first reverse cowgirl. Got to cum twice, and no hurrying. All in all, it got my rocks off, but I've had better experiences here in BA and would repeat with others before repeating with her.

Member #3320
09-18-08, 22:55
I enjoyed fucking Mili today. Got off twice, but it wasn't a girlfriend experience. No DFK, for example. She was nice enough, just didn't radiate warmth and fun. She let me fuck her ass for about 7 minutes, and only once (when I tried to re-enter, she admonished me that she fucks so many men a day she has to limit the amount of cola) I liked it that she put me in her ass before her pussy! LOL! Multiple, fun positions, including my first reverse cowgirl. Got to cum twice, and no hurrying. All in all, it got my rocks off, but I've had better experiences here in BA and would repeat with others before repeating with her.She definitely doesnt radiate any warmth! She is not friendly!

However she does give BBBJ and cola albeit with some reluctance and showing that she is NOT enjoying it!

Dickhead
09-18-08, 23:00
Mili is just shy. She warms up well with proper treatment. It was maybe 6-7 times I saw her before she really started giving it up. If I hadn't lived right around the corner I probably would never have repeated with her enough times to find out.

I still say Laura is the best fuck in the place.

Member #3320
09-23-08, 05:38
I have reviewed this Privado before as well. And I continue to say that one can get BBBJ & CIM here. However, my last 2-3 experiences have been very depressing here. The girls look overworked. I guess prices being so cheap, decent looking girls offering CIM, it has kind of increased traffic to this apartment. Maybe the girls are doing 7-8 guys a day on a v busy day.

Today I was with a girl, She seemed v depressed when she gave me BBBJ. I asked her, why was she so unhappy and she had tears in her eyes saying that she is overworked. I stopped the sex immediately, gave her some money, dressed and walked away.

This has happened to me 2nd time at this privado. The girl's sulking or looking very sad when having sex! It almost seems that these girls are pushing themselves too much at this privado.

From now, I have decided to give this privado a miss. I like to fuck happy girls who enjoy their work, else it seems very creepy to me.

I would also would stop recommending this privado to other mongers. At least those who are not short of decent cash.Newbies, avoid this privado or go and get a BBBJ and feel miserable on your way back home!!

It would be good for the girls to reduce the traffic at this privado so that girls are more relaxed here.I think they are sucking too many cocks and taking too much cum in their mouth.

Surprisingly, girls at Maipu 359 always seem in good spirits, despite v high traffic there

Enjoy BA

Dickhead
09-23-08, 15:26
I've been here 100 times and never had an experience like this but I bet you 10 to 1 the chica was Rocio.

Dancesw/Chicas
09-23-08, 21:07
I agree w / Dickhead. That must be Rocio. She's just miserable.

DWC

Paradiso666
09-23-08, 21:22
Imagine yourself sucking 9 guys per day and see how happy you would look.
Girls do this work for money, not because they like it or you. i am totally convinced of that. If you treat them nice, they will surely be nice(r) back to you, but i dont believe that any young girl dreams about sucking strangers for a living. Its circumstances that lead them into a live like this. Or, as a brazilian working girl once told me: its quick money but never easy

Dickhead
09-23-08, 21:27
Imagine working a real job fifty or sixty hours a week, say as a line cook or a brick layer. Imagine that in January with no air conditioning. It's a free country, you know. They don't like the working conditions, they should quit, not give shitty service. Last time I was there, they were all doing each other's hair and drinking mate. Seemed like happy campers to me.

BTW I personally had a good time with Rocio but she's the only one there who seems moody to me so that's why I bet Captain's recent experience was with her.

Anyone know where I can get a job sucking 9 women per day and earning 450 pesos a day? The crew busting up rocks and hauling cement and so forth at our house, those guys get paid 100 pesos a day for at least a 10 hour day and the boss makes them literally run.

Member #3320
09-23-08, 21:37
Yes, they should stop this job (of working as prostitute and sucking dicks all day long and then crying about it!).As far as I know no one has asked them to do a "bucal sin" or "hasta el final" but they continue doing it. At least, some of the other privado girls don't do it, whether the clients like it or not.

Maybe, the job of a bricklayer or cleaning maid is better suited for them. At least now they earn up to 50 ARS an hour. Then they would just earn 8~12 ARs an hour but maybe they wouldn't shed tears but just lots of sweat!

Or they could quit the privado and hang out at newport or Cocodrilo every night and hope to get picked up and at least earn 150 ARS..but wonder whether they are up to the hard life at newport or Cocodrilo. Its not a joke hanging in these clubs all night, drinking alcohol, smoking and waiting for one client !! At least in uruguay 343 , they are easily taking 250 peso home every day, 5-6 days a week!

Or with whatever money they have saved sucking dicks so far, they should consider taking up some vocational training as a receptionist or data logger etc. However, I doubt after sucking so much, they are left with any brains at all to pass any training. And again, it would mean a very hard life.

Dickhead
09-23-08, 22:05
Actually the ladies at Uruguay 343 are advised at the time of hire that they are expected to do bucal sin and hasta el final, in keeping with the place's marketing strategy. There is one there who recently decided she would no longer do that and her decision was accepted because she is (was?) very popular.

Member #3320
09-23-08, 22:09
Actually the ladies at Uruguay 343 are advised at the time of hire that they are expected to do bucal sin and hasta el final, in keeping with the place's marketing strategy. There is one there who recently decided she would no longer do that and her decision was accepted because she is (was? Very popular.So that is ok as well, since they know their "job description" at time of signing the "appointment letter"! So they know the remuneration, their working hours,no overtime hours, weekends off, they know their responsibilities, they know the marketing strategy of the "company", They know the "global image" of the "company" and their own role to keep it going!

Hence, I see no reasons for the tears, considering the fairness in the deal.

Hayashi04
09-26-08, 02:31
I have reviewed this Privado before as well. And I continue to say that one can get BBBJ & CIM here. However, my last 2-3 experiences have been very depressing here. The girls look overworked. I guess prices being so cheap, decent looking girls offering CIM, it has kind of increased traffic to this apartment. Maybe the girls are doing 7-8 guys a day on a v busy day.

Today I was with a girl, She seemed v depressed when she gave me BBBJ. I asked her, why was she so unhappy and she had tears in her eyes saying that she is overworked. I stopped the sex immediately, gave her some money, dressed and walked away.

This has happened to me 2nd time at this privado. The girl's sulking or looking very sad when having sex! It almost seems that these girls are pushing themselves too much at this privado.

From now, I have decided to give this privado a miss. I like to fuck happy girls who enjoy their work, else it seems very creepy to me.

I would also would stop recommending this privado to other mongers. At least those who are not short of decent cash. Newbies, avoid this privado or go and get a BBBJ and feel miserable on your way back home!

It would be good for the girls to reduce the traffic at this privado so that girls are more relaxed here. I think they are sucking too many cocks and taking too much cum in their mouth.

Surprisingly, girls at Maipu 359 always seem in good spirits, despite v high traffic there.

Enjoy BAYes, I visited Uru today and had my fun time with Rocio. She did tell me she does about 9! Guys a day. 5 days a week. If 50 weeks a yr. Do the math and it is frekin 2250 a yr. She told me she workd for like 5yrs. Was it 6. Dam. That's like more than 10k guys. Depressed? I think more like desensitized for these gals. Thinking like. Ok here we go again. 1 down. 8 more to go before I go home. -.- Any how long story short. When I was having sex with these girls. They looked really not into it before we start but as I bang them they get all into it and I can clearly see that they are enjoying the time with me. Showing me smile. Etc. I don't know if it is just with me? (3 times with 3 girls here only) or you just went on a bad time. But all these girls asked me when I will come back. Etc. Well I guess once a while a good treat for them does the trick. (I give full body massage or. Good full body licking. Kissing to all my girls.) All that trips to massage parlor gots to pay dividend and yield something in return! I learned how to give really good massage. I taught few girls in massage parlor how to give good massage and they like treated me like maestro for the day. Offering free massage. Etc.) In the past few girls offered to be my GF after receiving massage from me lol.

Round the World
09-26-08, 14:23
So yesterday I stopped by here in the morning and saw the lineup. Rocio stuck out as being most to my liking as a cute spinner. But her demeanor in the lineup was so cold, I decided to seek other pastures and ended up at Suipacha 921 11c with Mahia.

However, in the afternoon I was looking for another go round, so I ambled back to Uruguay to see the lineup again. Luckily of the two girls shown, one was Rocio still cold, but the other was Ailen and she was dressed in drab street clothes and not very attractive.

So Rocio it was, and luckily I was able to make her laugh a few times when she entered the room, then I gave her a nice massage seguing into hardcore DATY session with happy ending for her. After that, it was all GFE from there on out. Really, I don't think her mouth was off of my mouth or other body parts for more than a minute during the remainder of the hour. Multiple positions, no cola, finishing in reverse cow-girl facing the mirror.

Really made my day as it was one of those sessions where you leave with an indelible smile on your face. Also if I can digress a moment here, I came up with a theory during this session, that a good romp is like finding a good dance partner. You try a few moves, she how she responds, adjust yourself, try a few new things, until you find a mutual rhythm. Doesn't happen too often but, when you find it, it's fantastic. My other sessions this week were technically good, but there was no rhythm.

So of course this morning I called ahead and made a repeat appointment with Rocio. This time she looked cold again upon entry, then she told me she had been there all night. That didn't sound good. But this ended up being a much slower, softer but enjoyable session. Mostly spent as a makeout session, with her on top and my better part inserted in her. Seemed like a long, affectionate time and I was nowhere near a climax almost 50 minutes in. Finally I broke away, turned her over into flat doggy, found the right angle and finished on her back.

Funny I never did try CIM and Cola was forbidden (according to her even to her novio) After a week in BA, I realized you can get all the extras. But I think the vibe "onda" is more important.

I've got pictures I can post when I figure out the private posting scheme here.

RtW

Sportsman
10-16-08, 16:34
The choice of privado for the past Sunday and Monday holiday were understandably limited. So what dose a value monger to do? I stopped by Uruguay 3 times in 2 days. For 100P an hour with fairly reliable service, the choices were clear.

Sunday afternoon session was a repeat with Andrea. DFK, BBBJ, CIM, and BN were nicely served along with various positions. Her face is average and slightly overweight in the mid. If you insist on spinner type you might what to pass on her. But what Andrea has is positive attitude and friendly demeanor. She seems to really enjoy sex.

Sunday night / Monday morning session was with Tamara. I have seen her uncovered pictures on their website before. She seemed never smiled in those pictures. But in person she was totally different. The smile never left her face. She is IMO the best looking chica out of their current staff. Perky little boobs and a nice bubble butt. Tamara has a good sense of humor too. Again DFK, BBBJ, and BN were on the menu. Can't remember about CIM, but I asked about cola and the response was Si. I will try to repeat with her on this trip. If not, definitely when I return. She is my favorita of this place now. She usually works on weekend nights.

My session with Tamara ended around 4:30 am. I went home to sleep for the night. When I woke up in the morning, I was ready to go again. After two unsuccessful phone calls, this was the third place I tried. Four chicas were on duty. I made an appointment for Millie for noon. Millie is tall chica, I would say 5ft6 but Dickhead would argue she is a couple of inches taller. Anyway, nice face with a bubble butt. However, DFK is difficult to come by with her, only besitos. I asked her about cola, she immediately turned around on all four, lube up and ready to go. Take note you Hershey Hwy drivers.

On Monday I asked for the line-up even I had an appointment with Millie already. Presented were:

Romi – Have been with her twice in the past. Slim and tiny boobs. Pretty face but no DFK. But BBBJ, CIM, even BN were OK, go figure. Still, a friendly chica and we get along fine.

Rocio – First time saw her in person. What have been written about her were on the spot. Nice looking but did not seem friendly with me in the introduction. I will not invest my time, money, and load to get on her good side. Unless of course if she is the only one available.

Abril – Had a very bad experience with her couple years back. Gained a few kilos since the last time I saw her. Pretty girl but will not repeat.

One other chica on my to-do list is Crystal, she will have to wait for another day.

KeithEdwards
11-07-08, 12:31
I finally got to do Roxy. I think she has been at 343 longer than any one.

As I expected, her service was very good. She does the best BBBJ / CIM I have had in a while. She loved my DATY, especially when accompanied with a small vibrator, that I left her as a regalito. She would not DFK, but wholeheartedly loved BN. I know she does anal, but that day she did not seem interested, so I did not press the issue. I think we both really enjoyed the session, possibly her more than me. I know she climaxed several times, and she told she rarely does that with other clients. As usual, for $100AP, the quality of the experience at 343 is hard to beat. Roxy is a little large, but so am I. Her skin is clear and soft and she has nice large tits with very suckable nipples. I would rate her a solid 6, but with less weight a 7.

Sham Bo
11-08-08, 12:26
Actually the ladies at Uruguay 343 are advised at the time of hire that they are expected to do bucal sin and hasta el final, in keeping with the place's marketing strategy. There is one there who recently decided she would no longer do that and her decision was accepted because she is (was? Very popular.Rocio, right?

Member #3320
11-08-08, 18:33
Rocio, right?Their is one by name of Rocio and another one by name of Roxy there.

Sportsman
11-08-08, 22:31
Actually the ladies at Uruguay 343 are advised at the time of hire that they are expected to do bucal sin and hasta el final, in keeping with the place's marketing strategy. There is one there who recently decided she would no longer do that and her decision was accepted because she is (was?) very popular.
Rocio, right?Based on these 2 posts, my guess is Nicole.

I have been a pretty consistent fan of "343" for a couple of years. One of my first encounters was with Nicole. It was pretty funny when she got tired, she insisted finishing BBBJCIM. I thought this was fair enough - and decide to repeat in the future in spite of her somewhat cold and professional attitude.

Well, after six months of "on again - off again" visits, decided to check out the aforementioned service. Was informed no more CIM, then a few weeks later we are now at no BBBJ. Plus, her cold professional attitude has returned.

This is just information for those looking for a more consistent experience. I will personally avoid Nicole in the future - don't need any more wacky chicas in my day.
Are you fucking serious? I have been going to 343 for years also, and have never seen Nicole, and have been told this is because she is "so popular. " No BBBJ? Fuck a bunch of that shit. She ain't that great looking. One time and one time only I got a CBJ there and that was because some gal at Oro had scratched my dick and there was some blood. Can't say I blame the chica. She thought maybe it was a wart although it wasn't. It was a tooth mark. But what can you say, "No baby it is not a wart; it is just that I just got done fucking another chica who was no good and I did not bother to wash my dick afterwards because I was too drunk to notice. "? Probably not. Anyway the chica (Tamara) just covered it up and went for it. Kind of scary, really, from a number of standpoints.

Actually I went to 343 today thinking to fuck Nicole or else the newbie Florencia but they were "completo" so I went to 1125 Corrientes instead. This is odd because the first (and only other) time I went to 1125 they were full so I went to 343. Go figure.

Mark Bass
11-11-08, 01:38
So I've been here a week now and have been trying to study the site and find the best options. And what do you know? I ended up at what seems to be an old stand-by: URU 345.

I was on the slightly late side and was cruising around just after 9:00pm. The first stops were Maipu 359 and Suipacha 921 and 1022. All were closed. This being my first privado in BA I was not 100% sure of protocol, but I relied on my other experiences, the info on this site, and my Spanish ability to get by. I'd forgotten which floor the chicas were on so I just rang the 1st floor and asked, "Todavia hay atencion?" The madam answered yes and that she would be right down. She answered promptly, let me in, and asked me what my name was again. Oops. I was honest and told her I'd never been there before, and that I had heard about the place from some friends. She smiled.

She took me to a back room and told me there were six girls, five available. I was shown a line-up of four. Celeste, Rocio, Ailen, and maybe Brandy. I was told Melisa was busy and would be for some time. I remembered positives of Melisa and negatives about Rocio. I thought Ailen and Celeste had the best presentation. Rocio was as advertised -- cold, but kind of hot anyway. The madame, a plump blonde, came back in and asked me which one I liked. I commented how there were only four girls and not the five she said at the door. I asked which ones were "bien caliente". She recommended Celeste or Ailen, said they both offered BBBJ, CIM, and cola. I confimed the 100/ hr price and chose Celeste.

I paid the madame and then waited almost ten minutes for Celeste to come in. She was very eager, friendy, and sexy. The website says she is 24, I'd say add five to that. Otherwise, the pics are pretty accurate. Nice ass and tits, soft skin, and nice kitty. There was extended BBBJ, DATY, not so DFK, but close. Hot sex in a few positions. Two shots and such a sweet colita. She seemed to enjoy the session. Close cuddling and mostly a GFE.

I would repeat and recommend.

Original13
11-12-08, 10:25
Maybe I missed the obvious, but I walked past 343 Uruguay yesterday and saw what seemed to me to be several apartments listed on the first floor. Which one is "The Apartment"? Did I somehow misinterpret the door buzzer plate?

Thanks!

Kazzooey
11-12-08, 11:11
Maybe I missed the obvious, but I walked past 343 Uruguay yesterday and saw what seemed to me to be several apartments listed on the first floor. Which one is "The Apartment"? Did I somehow misinterpret the door buzzer plate? Thanks!First floor. Buzz #1.

In return for that answer, we ask for your report!

Ricker
12-04-08, 16:44
Had a chance to visit this privado again the other day.

Like usual, I called in advance and asked if Rocio was available. The chica on the phone said 'si', so off I went.

When I showed up about 15 min later, Rocio greeted me at the door with a big hug and a smile.

The place was busy, so busy in fact, she said the rooms were full and other guys were on their way with reservations.

She said though we could go back to my hotel for fun and I said 'perfecto'.

I paid the madam 100 pesos, waited in that little cubby hole room for about 10 minutes while Rocio got ready to leave with me.

Had a great time back at my room. Great thing was, she didn't call the madam to advise of our arrival for about 20-25 minute afterwards.

Gave us more time for initial small talk, catching up, and a little foreplay fun.

As always with her, she treated me very nicely and we had some great sexual fun.

We talked about her somewhat serious personality with some guys, and she said that if she doesn't feel comfortable, she'll act more cold, that that's just how she is.

She said she had plenty of repeat customers and didn't mind that some guys didn't want to repeat with her or try her out at all.

She had me laughing telling me that one particular gringo shows up and always smells really bad.

She told him he had to shower beforehand or she wouldn't go with him.

Now she said she just hides and doesn't present herself when he comes by.

Funny.

Anyway, if ya get to know her, she is a sweetheart really.

I took a few fotos of her, but didn't ask her about posting them.

I'll post a faceless one here in a bit.

Take care amigos.

Ricker
12-07-08, 15:40
Rocio. Nice little body:)

Snowbird
12-12-08, 12:53
One of the chicas at Gozanos states that she is "turquita experta"

Does anyone know what this means?

It is obvious "experta" is "expert".

But what the the heck is "turquita"

It sound like something deviant and I am sure Stowe will know what it is and probably is the orginator of this practice.

Esten
12-12-08, 15:12
I believe it is another variant of the word "turca" which is the spanish slang term for tittyfucking.

A highly enjoyable activity if the chica has the equipment and is into it. Baby oil is a must!

Big Travel Guy
01-24-09, 23:23
This is my first ever post here; hope it's helpful. I'm in town for a couple of weeks and have been pretty much doing "one-a-days" at a number of the more popular privados on this list. All experiences have been good, except for the afternoon I tried 343 Uruguay last week.

I knew I was seeing mixed reviews, so my expectations weren't high, but the prospect of a relatively inexpensive CIM sounded good.

There were about 5 or 6 girls there at the time, none of them very inspired, or attractive. One of the girls ran in to the room for the "greeting", mumbled her name in the quickest possible fashion, scowled, and ran out the door, slamming it. SHE really was in the mood for work that day, I guess. (I'm not THAT bad looking, and I didn't even have time to say "ola" to her, so it wasn't something I did.

I asked for Nicole, who was the best looking of a weak cast. If I'd re-read the posts here more carefully, I probably would have selected someone else, or just come back another day. Or not come back at all. When I chose her, the madame said she was already booked. This caused some confusion: what was she doing in the line-up if she wasn't available? Turns out she could do 30 minutes for $75, but not a full hour, or she'd run into her next apointment. She's "popular", remember? Anyway, 30 minutes seemed like enough at this point, so that's what we did.

Nicole was bored and disinterested, and while she asked me if I wanted the oral to be covered or "sin", I chose sin, with the understanding that unlike 1707 Santa Fe, there wouldn't be an extra charge or anything. I guess some guys must CHOOSE covered, I don't know. I got a couple of minutes of this, and then, she seemed to worry that I might come at some point, and she informed me that there would be absolutely no "hasta el final" with her. So we went to a hand job, where she produced a bunch of paper towels, and spent the next several minutes trying to stay as far away from any finish that was going to happen.

Well, in a hot, inadequately air-contidioned room, with a partner with a lousy attitude, there wasn't any finishing gonna happen on that day, anyway. After a few more minutes of trying, and realizing I just wasn't enjoying myself, I just excused myself, and left, politely.

The only good thing about this was the price. $75 to not get off, vs. $200-$250 other places including extras and tips to actually get off with lovely and personable young women. I appreciate the money I saved on that day, but I think I'll go back to the latter routine.

Good luck.

Toymann
01-25-09, 03:54
This used to be a great privado. I think their popularity has gone to their heads. Big surpise for Argentina business. LOL. I used to use this privado every trip. During my last trip they refused to send girls to my apartment. Same this trip when I called. I also see there has been some turnover in staff. Unfortunately, this place is now worthless. I'm sure this will show up on the balance sheet sooner or later. No great loss as many other choices. Happy Mongering All. Toymann

Tmontana
01-26-09, 13:26
I like to form my own opinion so I went there this morning. Buzzed no. 1 and walked up the the apt and was let in. Spoke to a woman in english and gave her $100ARG. She wanted to know if I had $2 for a condom but I said no condom. She said ok. I checked out a couple of girls and took a paraguayan wit ha nice big ass (I like that - don't bug me about it) she took me to the front room with the dark blue curtains. I shed all my clothes and peeled of her underwear and we hopped onto the bed. Sucked her titties (nice nipples) and spent about 10 minutes DATY until she started to squeak and move around and hump my face. She was soaking wet. I was fingering her pussy and liked how it felt - really soft and I liked how her g spot seems to gow a lot bigger and so I stopped and flopped back and pointed at my dick with a smile. She pounced on it and sucked very nicely. I was truly wanting to fuck her but did not bother with a condom and so just laid back and let her do all the work. She was very soft and started slow and worked up the speed. She started to mumble and moan when my dick got full size and she really got into it. I tapped here ass and she went intoa 69. Now I had that lovely big ass sitting on my face and her pussy - all wet and flowing - sticking to my noce. I was in pag heaven. I sucked her as well as I could and she got hugely wet. I was lapping away like a pig and she was sucking me as good as anything and I just exploded. Sweet release. She got up and went to spit me out and I got dressed to leave. She came back, showed me the bano - I cleaned up and left. I would go back. So WTF! Its not that bad.

BigMic
02-12-09, 02:36
Went here twice on a weekend with limited options and found it to be a big step down from Temple Marion 2 blocks down the street and the same 100 pesos an hour. Can go online and see who's working before stopping by. First visit late Saturday nite and got a lineup of 5 mostly bored looking chicas. Went with the best looking, Fiorella from Paraguay who was willing enough but average performance. Sunday afternoon went with Jazmin who is nowhere near as good looking as her photos, short milf a little out of shape, but provides solid, hot gfe service.

Sportsman
02-12-09, 03:38
Went here twice on a weekend with limited options and found it to be a big step down from Temple Marion 2 blocks down the street and the same 100 pesos an hour.I'm sure you meant El Templo de Andrea because Templo Marion is on Diagonal Norte 885 Apt 3-G and charges 200 pesos an hour. I was with Jazmin last month and agree with your assessment. But she's a good back up for Sunday when choices are limited.

BigMic
02-13-09, 01:09
Thanks, Sportsman for catching my mistake.

I was thinking Temp. Andrea down the street!

Sportsman
03-17-09, 18:50
To all the cola fans, a new chica named Jessi started here a few weeks ago. Very petite pretty Peruvian girl. Even Sportsman partook her back side last Saturday. For a tiny chica, her cola sure could take on some pounding.

Her current pictures on their website have her eyes covered. I got the attached pictures before they did that. She was wearing blue tinted contact lenses when I saw her. Her eyes were beautiful.

Kazzooey
03-19-09, 15:54
To all the cola fans, a new chica named Jessi started here a few weeks ago. Very petite pretty Peruvian girl. Even Sportsman partook her back side last Saturday. For a tiny chica, her cola sure could take on some pounding.This is EXACTLY the kind of information I like to hear from my fellow mongers. Thank you very much Sportsman for this useful contribution. I look forward to visiting Jessi very soon.

Do you know what her hours are?

Sportsman
03-19-09, 16:16
This is EXACTLY the kind of information I like to hear from my fellow mongers. Thank you very much Sportsman for this useful contribution. I look forward to visiting Jessi very soon.

Do you know what her hours are?You're welcome Kazzooey. She seems to be on duty different hours throughout the week, including nights and weekends. Just check their website on different days and you'll get an idea of her schedule. As a matter of fact, she is on duty now.

BTW, she told me she used to work at Paraguay 930 APT 4D. I confirmed that with Abigail when I saw her the other night. She recognized Jessi's pictures right away.

Smuler
03-20-09, 13:31
Sportman. Have camera. Will travel.

Best Regards.

Smuler

Bushwalker
05-05-09, 01:01
First of all, thanks for all the tips on the board from the experienced crowd. It's been a big help.

I tried out Dahiana here yesterday. Very nice body, especially her back, great smooth skin if you're into touch. Lovely big nipples on small breasts. Speaks no english but we had a bit of fun swapping terms for naughty bits.

Price was $70 for 1/2 hour and $100 for the hour. Completo and bucal hasta fin sin globito, no cola.

Nice attitude and seemed eager to please. The only thing that bothered me was a whopping great scar that looks like a caesarian. (Notice you can't see it in the photos on their site here http://www.gozanos.com.ar/escort/Dahiana) I wish there had been more light in the room, but judging from the nipples and the rear view it's her.

She says she's new there (2 weeks) but she knows how to hump and give good head. I particularly liked the way she ground back hard both in the doggy and the missionary. She's tight and quite short inside - mmmm. However, I spent most of the time enjoying CBJ. Probably will go back sometime.

As to the room, it seemed clean, but was quite gloomy, I would prefer a place with good (natural light) Too much to ask? Any recommendations?

Cheers.

Bushwalker

Tequila Tim
05-27-09, 18:50
Since the maid was arriving today I decided to get out early and made an 11AM reservation for Dahiana. I showed up for the appointment only to be told that Dahiana called in sick (sure, right."presenta me las otras chicas") The madam showed me 5 chicas but what was funny was that 3 of the girls were in street clothes. I guess I hit the shift change dead on but in a funny way it was exciting to see the girls with their clothes on for a change! I choose Mili for an hour and as we were getting started she said that we could bring in an additional chica for 70P. Hmmmm. At that moment the Doublemint jingle started playing in my head so I responded "why not?". I told her to send in Abril and the fun began. The two got along great and it was a nice, unexpected start to the day. I loved the combo of a brunette and blond. All in all very good value for 170P total. I love Buenos Aires:)

Tequila Tim
05-27-09, 19:50
Has anybody been with Jessi lately?

Is she really like on the pics or is it another photoshop scam?I was with Jesse the other night and thought the photos were a bit brushed up but overall accurate. Very sweet girl, has a very cute face but is a little more pear-shaped than the photos on the web site. Would repeat, I hope this helps.

Ricker
05-28-09, 20:59
Visited this place again today and had a FANTASTIC time.

Funny, I didn't make a reservation with Rocio as usual when I visit this privado, I wanted to see the lineup.

When Rocio entered to present herself, she was surprised to see me and gave me a disappointed hug and kiss.

I love the jealous looks.

Finally after the presentation of all the chicas, I chose Rocio anyway.

She's just always so damn good with me.

When she came back to the room I told her an amigo had asked me to check out all the chicas to give him a quality report, and that I never intended on choosing another. She smiled.

Anyway, she was INCREDIBLE!

She kissed me DFK, hugged me, licked me, and F···ed me like never before.

Trully some GREAT sex. It was a great looooove-making session.

After the hour was up, we kissed and said our adios, but I promised to come back manana. And I'm pretty sure I will:)

Malia Jones
05-29-09, 18:03
Since the maid was arriving today I decided to get out early and made an 11AM reservation for Dahiana. I showed up for the appointment only to be told that Dahiana called in sick (sure, right."presenta me las otras chicas") The madam showed me 5 chicas but what was funny was that 3 of the girls were in street clothes. I guess I hit the shift change dead on but in a funny way it was exciting to see the girls with their clothes on for a change! I choose Mili for an hour and as we were getting started she said that we could bring in an additional chica for 70P. Hmmmm. At that moment the Doublemint jingle started playing in my head so I responded "why not?". I told her to send in Abril and the fun began. The two got along great and it was a nice, unexpected start to the day. I loved the combo of a brunette and blond. All in all very good value for 170P total. I love Buenos Aires:)I also went by this place last week looking ofr Dahiana, but I didn't make an appointment. I tried to call first but they didn't understand me. Upon arrival, Dahiana was not available and there was a line up to 2 girls. OK, but I passed.

Xyconyx
06-03-09, 06:51
I got the news of the special offer of two girls, so I figured why not, I wanted Abril and Cristal, but I ffed up and said Milli instead of Cristal.

So Abril and Milli come in, very nice, two tongues on my stuff, first one brought me to come in Millis mouth, but it was kind of a setback that they didn't do anything to eachother.

I mean, it's awesome to be the center of attention but it's kind of pressured also, you don't want to eat one out and have the other one just sit there and watch.

Or fuck one, and since she's not into the other girl, she's not straddling her face. It's a bit complicated if there's no real action between the girls.

But anyway, just the time spent laying there seeing the two cuties tongue my package was pretty awesome.

I recommend it if you have been able to condition yourself to not care about the chica's enjoyment (I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but if I'm the only one having fun, it's hard for me to keep going)

Xyc

Xyconyx
06-03-09, 06:55
Last week, I finally found Cristal, I had first seen her when she first arrived way back in 2007 or was it 2008?

Anyway, she had just arrived and she was so cute in her kind of nervous new girl way, she supposedly didn't do the bbbj to completion, but I got her cumming so she let me come in there, but she was fighting back a grimace I could tell, and I hadn't seen her since till now.

She's certainly come a long way, she's really enjoying herself now, and my god can she coax every mililiter of sperm from a person.

I highly recommend, apparently she evn gives the cola, will have to try next time.

Nice.

Xyc

Sportsman
06-03-09, 14:50
I have noticed lately during daytime on weekdays they have been having up to 8 chicas on duty according to their website. With only 4 rooms available, I guess they'll be offering dupla more often in order to keep the chicas occupied.

Wild Walleye
06-03-09, 16:34
First of all, thanks for all the tips on the board from the experienced crowd. It's been a big help.This board is an incredible resource that helps mongers optimize hard-earned cash and leche deployments.

Price was $70 for 1/2 hour and $100 for the hour. Completo and bucal hasta fin sin globito, no cola.Did she say no to cola or did you not request it? Completo=cola (I think-correct me if I am wrong)

a whopping great scar that looks like a caesarian. (Notice you can't see it in the photos on their site here http://www.gozanos.com.ar/escort/Dahiana) I wish there had been more light in the room, BushwalkerEnter photoshop. Good time to flip her over so you don't have to look at it. I saw a girl at Ste Fe 1707 a while back and the scar looked fresh. Too fresh.

However, I spent most of the time enjoying CBJ. Probably will go back sometime.CBJ, your choice or hers?

As to the room, it seemed clean, but was quite gloomy, I would prefer a place with good (natural light) Too much to ask? Any recommendations?In my limited experience, most of the privados take the Casino approach to natural daylight. Gloominess adds to the charm. Gyselle's in the nicest that I have seen. Plenty of natural daylight (although the natural daylight is only available during daylight hours.

For the nicest surroundings, find a good one (30 min visits to various well-reviewed privados) and take her to your hotel or a nearby notel (a paraphrase of wisdom learned from the likes of Exon and Jackson)

Argento
06-09-09, 20:08
7pm on a slow Tuesday and 343 has 13 chicas to present. Only 4 rooms so a good indication of the slowdown in business. All the girls from the privados are saying how tough it is. "Muy dura! " is the common reply with a few of the chicas from this privado sometimes lucked out for the whole day. This privado has used its well-deserved popularity to demand that the chicas work full day / night rotating shifts rather than the previous fairly easy-going schedule that preceded the change. Don't think prices will drop due to the internal inflation. Cristal reckons she ends up with about ARG2000 pesos a month. And that is about the minimum to survive in BA at the moment. The chicas pay a substantial levy per month, on top of the cut the house takes per client, to contribute to the substantial advertising campaign. As Cristal figures it, she ends up with about ARG30 pesos per ARG100 pesos the house collects and her average quantity of clients is now about 4 per day.

Argento

Wild Walleye
06-18-09, 18:36
Went last Friday at about 11am (landed at EZE a little earlier that morning) Need to get to work right away so I headed for a reliable spot. There were 5-6 chicas in the line up. Dahiana was in street clothes but looked good. Gave her a twirl. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed myself but, it was an uninspired performance on her behalf. It did relieve some of the back-pressure that had been building up.

Artisttyp
07-02-09, 15:36
Last night I went to Newport with a friend and was quoted ridiculous prices. I tied my shit in a knot and waited until this morning to get off. I am glad I did!

I just had a killer session here with a little Paraguayan spinner named "alicia" 100 pesos for the hour got me cim dfk daty. She has an excellent little body with translucent skin.

I gave her a 50 peso tip. When artisttyp does this you know "I" was happy.

It doesn't get too much better than this. The other girls looked pretty decent. It is open 24 hours. Will go back for sure.

The rooms were pretty spacious and rather clean for a budget privado.

Thank you to Phoenix and Sidney for the inspiration to go here.

Artisttyp
07-03-09, 01:55
Last night I went to Newport with a friend and was quoted ridiculous prices. I tied my shit in a knot and waited until this morning to get off. I am glad I did!

I just had a killer session here with a little Paraguayan spinner named "alicia" 100 pesos for the hour got me cim dfk daty. She has an excellent little body with translucent skin.

I gave her a 50 peso tip. When artisttyp does this you know "I" was happy.

It doesn't get too much better than this. The other girls looked pretty decent. It is open 24 hours. Will go back for sure.

The rooms were pretty spacious and rather clean for a budget privado.

Thank you to Phoenix and Sidney for the inspiration to go here.After a nap and some food I came back. I was curious to see what the night shift looked like. Two gross and one very cute peruvian spinner.

I went with gross chica number 2. Just kidding. I took the peruvian spinner for a spin. She provided excellent service cim dfk daty. She has an excellent pussy to lick.

I was a very happy man at 343 uruguay today. At 100 pesos an hour with good service and reasonable looking chicas this place makes it into the zagats top 10.

Open 24/7

Sportsman
07-03-09, 05:17
I just had a killer session here with a little Paraguayan spinner named "alicia" 100 pesos for the hour got me cim dfk daty. She has an excellent little body with translucent skin. Just retrun from this place an hour ago. I don't know who Alicia is and I don't see her pictures on their website. Went with a new chica from Paraguay named Analia. She looks much better in person IMHO. Not a spinner, her tits are much better than the pictures on their website. The madam told me ahead of time that she does not do cola and CIM. I took her for an hour anyway. Nice girl, very friendly. Repeat factor medium if other chicas like Jessy and Andrea are availabe and high if no other chicas are available.

Sportsman
07-03-09, 05:23
I took the peruvian spinner for a spin. She provided excellent service cim dfk daty. She has an excellent pussy to lick.That would be Jessy. Out of their current staff, she is one of my favoritas at this place. Like I reported on her before, for a little spinner, Jessy can take on some ponding in the cola.

Phoenixmike11
07-09-09, 13:22
I went here Monday and just like with Uruguay 139-I met another bad madam. The web site 12 women were available. Only 3 were displayed to me, with the 2 I was interested not being available. The madam tried to charge me 10 pesos just for coming and seeing who was there when I did not select 1 of the women. Like Uruguay 139, another bad madam, you might want to avoid both of these places. No wonder that I only utilized Gysell's while in Buenos Aires, the employees that worked did not display these kinds of behaviors. Gysell's is a cut above the other privado's which all the positive reviews seem to verify. You pay more at Gysell's- but you know what they say-you get what you pay for.

Myomy
07-28-09, 17:18
At the beginning of June, I had a similarly bad experience. 100 pesos for mediocre looks (only 2 chicas to choose from) and a hurried act. The room did not feel clean and the bathroom was the same. That will be my first and last visit there.

Member #3320
08-30-09, 16:21
Went there on a reco from a good friend for Diana. Certainly a #8 tall, modelo type but no boobs. I was warned that she gives no DFK. Hardly! Only tiny '' closed mouth ''pecks on the cheeks and very limited ''pecks'' on the mouth. A huge turnoff for me. I offered a propina. She accepted and still refused! That was it for me after 10 minutes. Get outta there. But applaud her and the Mama. The fee of 100 and propina were returned 100%.Good action taken, Sidney. I guess if the girl is not doing DFK, chances are 99% that the whole fuck will be absolutely lousy.

The best thing to do in such a scenario is walk out of the room and demand the money back.

Artisttyp
08-30-09, 20:51
Good action taken, Sidney. I guess if the girl is not doing DFK, chances are 99% that the whole fuck will be absolutely lousy.

The best thing to do in such a scenario is walk out of the room and demand the money back.I have no idea why this place is a bummer for so many mongers. This was hands down one of my favorite places.

It just shows you how YMMV.

Member #3320
08-31-09, 00:54
I have no idea why this place is a bummer for so many mongers. This was hands down one of my favorite places.

It just shows you how YMMV.My experience of this places was mixed. The mamasans here for one seemed to normally look very upset if I decided not to take a girl after viewing the selection available. Also, The apartment seems to be very small with the girls standing in the kitchen awaiting customers and hence normally in a bad mood.

Though I had some above average sex here but the girls here were usually v unfriendly.

Ricker
09-29-09, 20:31
Hey what else can I say except that this little chica always rocks my world!

We have a chemestry together and it's nothing but fun and sexy with her.

My favorite little spinner in BA, hands down!

She knows how to give the perfect BBBJ. At least IMHO.

Kazzooey
09-29-09, 23:53
I sessioned with her only once, and haven't repeated, but that one time was very nice. She seemed kind of cold at first, but opened up as things progressed.

Sportsman
11-23-09, 04:42
Tried out two of the newest staff (on separate occasions) on my first day of arrival to BA yesterday. Caty and Luli started working here a week after my last trip in September.

Luli (http://www.gozanos.com.ar/escort/Luli/)– first take at least 3 points off the pictures from their website. Some major photo shop here. She got to be at least 10 kilos heavier. But she had good attitude. Pretty much full menu was offered including cola, but no BN.

Caty (http://www.gozanos.com.ar/escort/Caty/)– She looks pretty much like the photos. A red head with freckles. Slim body with bright pink nipples. But her service was subpar, not much kissing and BBBJ was weak.

Will not repeat with Luli. I might give Caty a second try, like on a Sunday and she is the only one availble. I might have caught her in a bad time. It was 3:00 am when I was with her and she looked tired.

BTW, there has been some renovation in this place. The bathroom is being expanded. The kitchen / chica hang out area has been reduced, and two new rooms have been added.

Lysander
12-14-09, 01:57
Tried out two of the newest staff (on separate occasions) on my first day of arrival to BA yesterday. Caty and Luli started working here a week after my last trip in September.

Luli (http:/ www. Gozanos.com. Ar / escort / Luli /)– first take at least 3 points off the pictures from their website. Some major photo shop here. She got to be at least 10 kilos heavier. But she had good attitude. Pretty much full menu was offered including cola, but no BN.

Caty (http:/ www.Gozanos. Com.ar / escort / Caty /)– She looks pretty much like the photos. A red head with freckles. Slim body with bright pink nipples. But her service was subpar, not much kissing and BBBJ was weak.

Will not repeat with Luli. I might give Caty a second try, like on a Sunday and she is the only one availble. I might have caught her in a bad time. It was 3:00 am when I was with her and she looked tired.

BTW, there has been some renovation in this place. The bathroom is being expanded. The kitchen / chica hang out area has been reduced, and two new rooms have been added.Have tried this place in the past with mixed results. Rocio is just my type but even at the third attempt could not get her warmed up. I obviously don't have Ricker's magic touch.

Last week, tried Nicole. Rather more chubby than she looks on the web site, but as she is from Paraguay I was optimistic. She was very businesslike. Started by spraying the sheets with disinfectant / anti fungal agent. I guess this is instead of changing the sheets. Then it was down to business. At first things went quite well. She seemed friendly enough. First, a well executed energetic BBBJ without questioning, then on with the raincoat and sex, me on top then her on top, all the time she was working very hard to try to get me off as quickly as possible. Very nice I thought, this is what low end punting is all about. Then suddenly after less than half an hour disconnected and leapt off the bed and asked me why I had not come yet. I said because we were only half way through an hour appointment. She replied rather indignantly that customers were not normally expected to spend the whole hour fucking, and she then stomped off to the bathroom. By the time she had returned about ten minutes later, I was already dressed and on my way out. Visted the minimalist bathroom, dried myself with paper towel (normal towels not provided) and left.

Lysander

Kazzooey
12-15-09, 00:44
Thank you, Lysander.

Nicole had been on my list based on the photos on the web site.

But what you write regarding looks and service changes my mind.

You just saved me 100 pesos, one hour, and a load or two better spent on other women. That, my friend, is a service for which I am grateful.

Big Travel Guy
12-15-09, 03:05
Have tried this place in the past with mixed results. Rocio is just my type but even at the third attempt could not get her warmed up. I obviously don't have Ricker's magic touch.

Last week, tried Nicole. Rather more chubby than she looks on the web site, but as she is from Paraguay I was optimistic. She was very businesslike. Started by spraying the sheets with disinfectant / anti fungal agent. I guess this is instead of changing the sheets. Then it was down to business. At first things went quite well. She seemed friendly enough. First, a well executed energetic BBBJ without questioning, then on with the raincoat and sex, me on top then her on top, all the time she was working very hard to try to get me off as quickly as possible. Very nice I thought, this is what low end punting is all about. Then suddenly after less than half an hour disconnected and leapt off the bed and asked me why I had not come yet. I said because we were only half way through an hour appointment. She replied rather indignantly that customers were not normally expected to spend the whole hour fucking, and she then stomped off to the bathroom. By the time she had returned about ten minutes later, I was already dressed and on my way out. Visted the minimalist bathroom, dried myself with paper towel (normal towels not provided) and left.

LysanderHere is what I wrote from 10 or 11 months ago, in this thread (actually, I was amused to recall that this was my first Argentinaprivate post ever) not to repeat, but to corraborate your last two posts:

"Terrible Session Here"

"This is my first ever post here; hope it's helpful. I'm in town for a couple of weeks and have been pretty much doing "one-a-days" at a number of the more popular privados on this list. All experiences have been good, except for the afternoon I tried 343 Uruguay last week.

I knew I was seeing mixed reviews, so my expectations weren't high, but the prospect of a relatively inexpensive CIM sounded good.

There were about 5 or 6 girls there at the time, none of them very inspired, or attractive. One of the girls ran in to the room for the "greeting", mumbled her name in the quickest possible fashion, scowled, and ran out the door, slamming it. SHE really was in the mood for work that day, I guess. (I'm not THAT bad looking, and I didn't even have time to say "ola" to her, so it wasn't something I did.

I asked for Nicole, who was the best looking of a weak cast. If I'd re-read the posts here more carefully, I probably would have selected someone else, or just come back another day. Or not come back at all. When I chose her, the madame said she was already booked. This caused some confusion: what was she doing in the line-up if she wasn't available? Turns out she could do 30 minutes for $75, but not a full hour, or she'd run into her next apointment. She's "popular", remember? Anyway, 30 minutes seemed like enough at this point, so that's what we did.

Nicole was bored and disinterested, and while she asked me if I wanted the oral to be covered or "sin", I chose sin, with the understanding that unlike 1707 Santa Fe, there wouldn't be an extra charge or anything. I guess some guys must CHOOSE covered, I don't know. I got a couple of minutes of this, and then, she seemed to worry that I might come at some point, and she informed me that there would be absolutely no "hasta el final" with her. So we went to a hand job, where she produced a bunch of paper towels, and spent the next several minutes trying to stay as far away from any finish that was going to happen.

Well, in a hot, inadequately air-contidioned room, with a partner with a lousy attitude, there wasn't any finishing gonna happen on that day, anyway. After a few more minutes of trying, and realizing I just wasn't enjoying myself, I just excused myself, and left, politely.

The only good thing about this was the price. $75 to not get off, vs. $200-$250 other places including extras and tips to actually get off with lovely and personable young women. I appreciate the money I saved on that day, but I think I'll go back to the latter routine.

Good luck. "

Member #3320
12-15-09, 05:17
I have been here 5 or 6 times in 2 years. I would say almost all my experiences here were pretty ordinary.

Not recommended at all to Newbies.

The girls are very average in looks, not very friendly, place seems to be always over crowded, bed sheets dirty, manager usually rude.

Their are better budgets options.

Argento
12-15-09, 06:17
Here is what I wrote from 10 or 11 months ago, in this thread (actually, I was amused to recall that this was my first Argentinaprivate post ever) not to repeat, but to corraborate your last two posts:

"Terrible Session Here"

"This is my first ever post here; hope it's helpful. I'm in town for a couple of weeks and have been pretty much doing "one-a-days" at a number of the more popular privados on this list. All experiences have been good, except for the afternoon I tried 343 Uruguay last week.

Good luck. "I really don't understand these negative posts on this privado. In my opinion it has some of the most obliging chicas as a whole as you could expect and some of them are filmstars. Sure there are a few prima donnas such as Rocio and judging by the posts, Nicole is also one to avoid. But both these chicas have been shit-canned from the word go, so why would you even buy an hour of their time? There are more than 20 on their roster, so take away the ones that fall into the doubtful provider category and you would have 16 or 17 great and enthusiastic chicas. Most offer 'hasta el final' and most offer cola if that is your thing. The forum really sorted out those to avoid with promptness and ruthless efficiency. As has been posted by many others, if you don't follow the advice freely offered by those who went before you, you really deserved to get what you got. But don't blame Laura, Cristal etc. Who IMHO, deserve Congressional Medals of Honour.

Argento

Kazzooey
12-15-09, 09:14
BigTravelGuy,

Thanks for bringing back that review of Nicole. I do pay attention to reviews but that one escaped my notice. I think her photos only recently got posted to their web site, which led me to believe that she was a new girl.

Captain- I generally concur. I have had one good memorable session here (and that was with Rocio believe it or not) but have never encountered any gems here with the right combination of looks and service.

Argento- Nice to get a differing opinion to balance things out. I am usually more likely to post a negative experience than a positive one. It is a common phenonomenon, I am like that with restaurant and movie reviews too LOL.

Big Travel Guy
12-15-09, 18:40
I really don't understand these negative posts on this privado. In my opinion it has some of the most obliging chicas as a whole as you could expect and some of them are filmstars. Sure there are a few prima donnas such as Rocio and judging by the posts, Nicole is also one to avoid. But both these chicas have been shit-canned from the word go, so why would you even buy an hour of their time? There are more than 20 on their roster, so take away the ones that fall into the doubtful provider category and you would have 16 or 17 great and enthusiastic chicas. Most offer 'hasta el final' and most offer cola if that is your thing. The forum really sorted out those to avoid with promptness and ruthless efficiency. As has been posted by many others, if you don't follow the advice freely offered by those who went before you, you really deserved to get what you got. But don't blame Laura, Cristal etc. Who IMHO, deserve Congressional Medals of Honour.

ArgentoArgento, this is a perfectly fair criticism. Note that in my post from way back when, I freely admitted that I had made a mistake by not reading Nicole's reviews carefully (or not remembering them and not making a note of them before I went over there, which was actually the case at that time) and yep, I guess that means I deserved what I got.

Also note that I did not intend to trash the privado, I titled my report "Terrible Session Here", not "Terrible Place", and we've already decided I might well have been able to avoid that particular session if I'd RTFF more carefully.

It WAS very hot that summer day, and it's not the nicest physical plant in the world, but the weather is not really their fault, and at $70 per half hour, I don't think it's reasonable to expect the Ritz Carlton.

So thanks for your review, and maybe I'll give it another go when I'm back this year!

Cadavez
02-02-10, 23:28
I tried to visit this privado last Saturday in ten afternoon, a very quiet and hot (speaking about the whether) afternoon.

I called them and a girl told me that there were 5 girls available, but when I was in the privado, just five minutes later, the concierge (o something like that. Me recieved very unfriendly and she told me that there was only 1 girl. She told me that after my phone just 4 clients had reached and because of that only 1 girl left. Bull shit. I knew that this was a "dead" day in Bs As because the whole centre was without people because of the "recambio de vacaciones" Before of that I was at Libertad, 5 piso and Sol (sad, because of relation problems ufff) told me that there were hardly clients that day.

The girl they presented me at Uruguay 343 hardy could be seen because ao the dark. For al this shit I left this privado and I went back to Libertad but this time to piso 4. And this time yesss an paraguyan. Brisa

Wild Walleye
02-03-10, 03:29
What is your first language?

Member #3320
02-03-10, 19:17
I have been here 5 or 6 times in 2 years. I would say almost all my experiences here were pretty ordinary.

Not recommended at all to Newbies.

The girls are very average in looks, not very friendly, place seems to be always over crowded, bed sheets dirty, manager usually rude.

Their are better budgets options.Avoid this place unless and until you are short of cash and time.

Personally, I don't have good memories of this place barring 1 or 2 experiences.

Sportsman
03-06-10, 21:47
I called here this morning, was told the price has gone up. Checked their forum and saw their announcement on 1 MAR that price is $120/ hr, $80/ half.

And they are running a promotion in MAR. 2 girls for $200/ hr, $140/ half.

This is their first price hike in more than 2 years.

Sportsman
03-11-10, 03:18
There have been some staff changes here last couple of weeks. Gone are Analia, Rocio, and Melisa. New additions are Paula (Nadin), Sol, and Ingrid (I was told she used to worked there)

Paula (Nadin) is a young Argentine, little chubby but very friendly, provided good service. And she speaks decent English.

Ingrid is tall, very pretty and has a nice body, enhanced boobs, shy, but no DFK.

Have not been with Sol yet.

Their website layout has some minor changes too. Good thing is it stills shows who is on duty.

WorldTravel69
04-03-10, 10:35
It is kind of funny. Some guys say this is a great place. I look at their web site and I say WOW, but when I get there I have never seen the good stuff.

I guess that it is the same in most privados. Make a Reservation to get the best, or you will get what I got and was told the one I wanted is busy, so make a reservation you will get the cream of the crop.

Member #3320
04-03-10, 17:00
It is kind of funny. Some guys say this is a great place. I look at their web site and I say WOW, but when I get there I have never seen the good stuff.

I guess that it is the same in most privados. Make a Reservation to get the best, or you will get what I got and was told the one I wanted is busy, so make a reservation you will get the cream of the crop.

http://www.gozanos.com.ar/WT, avoid this place!

Waste of money unless you are in a great hurry and do not have time to go and look for new places.

Argento
04-04-10, 03:20
WT, avoid this place!

Waste of money unless you are in a great hurry and do not have time to go and look for new places.The fact is that this is a fairly busy privado. From Tuesday onwards they usually have up to 10 girls on duty with 4 habitations. Some of the girls have later start times but the general shift change is 8am and 8pm. From mid afternoon they are busy, busy up to the evening shift change and even after that. I reckon that the girls here are the best value in Bs As. I always book a time and a girl, (sure I have some favoritas) and I never have problems. At worst a wait of a few minutes because the rooms are fully occupied. There are a couple of house pigs, Ailen and Celeste, but they are accomplished w-hores and will go the full 9 yards. Not on my menu but years ago I gave them a spin. This is a great privado with some of the gems of Bs As available for Arg120. And its all on the menu with most of them. Enthusiastic and right into it. Laura, Cristal, a new girl Martina and several I haven't tested but will. The 3 above are right into it and the 3 are squirters for those who are in the know. Always a sign of woman who have a very uninhibited attitude to things sexual. My guess is that Abril could be a fourth member as she is the girl of choice for 3 somes with Laura but I haven't taken her for a spin. I will one day and I am sure I will not be disappointed. Laura has said to me in the past that she doesn't know how she will handle her sexual life when she has become too old to work. On her days off, she fantizises about f ucking and when she gets back to work she hopes she has a client as soon as she walks through the door. To get her first up on such a day, is one of the experiences of a lifetime and if you can walk after an hour and 3 shots on goal, you are a better man than me Gunga Din.

So like most things in life, you need to be organised to get the best experience and value and to understand how the place works. One advantage I guess for us permanent residents is that we have the time to sort the shit from the clay.

Argento

Argento
04-04-10, 22:32
First time ever. No one working as I write. Must be a first as this place is a genuine 24/7.

Argento

Sportsman
04-05-10, 02:28
First time ever. No one working as I write. Must be a first as this place is a genuine 24/7.

ArgentoI noticed it last Easter weekend too, that's the only time they were closed throughout the year. They were open even on X'mas eve and day.

Travlnman
04-10-10, 18:02
I stopped in this privado on Friday at about 5. When I got to the door there was an Argentine waiting outside. After about 3-4 minutes the mamasan let him in. I continued waiting. After about 5 minutes the line started to back up. Four other guys (Argentines) came and were waiting in line behind me. Soon I was let in and was told that I could not have a 1/2 hour session. It was either an hour session or nothing. I left.

I have always liked this place and will probably use again but the previous report that it is busy in the afternoon is so true.

Tokyo Traveler
05-22-10, 03:38
Stopped in during a slow time of day and received great service. Romi said customers get 2 shots in an hour.

Tequila Tim
05-22-10, 15:52
Made an appointment today with Ingrid after seeing she was working today. The previous postings were accurate about her. Attractive, buen onda, and a great BBBJ. Shortcomings-no DFK and her hair is now noticably darker than the web page photos. Great value for 120 pesos.

Tokyo Traveler
05-22-10, 23:31
WT69's list was excellent. I really liked all the notes in the longer versions. About this privado the notes said something about having your act together. Let me clarify. My first afternoon at this privado, I was shown a lineup of 8 girls. Nearly all of them mumbled their names. I should have taken notes and asked them to repeat their names. I asked mamasan for the better looking rubia. 2 minutes later a raven haired woman returned. I explained more clearly that I wanted the rubia. 3 minutes later, the wrong rubia returned, but I took her and she was excellent. She looked like a medium build American blonde who gets rounder and rounder with age. In the US, I would definitely pass.

Full Throttle
06-12-10, 11:37
Stopped by several time late-night / early morning recently. On Friday night, the place was packed. That was the first time I was put into one of the tiny holding rooms. These reminded me of the semi-private dance rooms found at some clubs around the States.

Celeste was presented, but has gotten too big since I last saw her 7 months ago.

Mika, who doesn't have a picture, is very pretty with a nice smile. She was an enthusiastic kisser which is a big deal to me. Her other techniques were fairly average for this establishement but quite good compared to many others. She told me I was with her on her very first day there, and was her first North American experience. Her stomach, while pleasant in size, looked like it was put through a meat grinder.

Florenzia is larger than her pictures, but was extremely nice and worked quite hard to help me have a nice time, despite the hour and my level of sobriety. There was no flaw in her demeanor. I would definitely repeat as a thank-you to her for taking care of my offensive self!

Full Throttle
08-05-10, 10:36
Officially, I'm against professional threesomes. I instituted that policy approximately 5 years ago after deciding that, often, the balance of power changes a little, girls you "know" all of a sudden change their service parameters, secuirty is more complicated, and the girls rarely like each other as much in the bedroom as they did in the club to get you interested.

I violate this policy every several months due to various personality shortcomings.

I suppose there are 4 basic outcomes from a threesome:

-A big, wet, sloppy, mutual carnal experience.

-An alpha-female experience, where you connect with one while the other merely adds to the ambiance.

-A true "two-on-one" experience where you are the rockstar and they are your biggest fans.

-A dud.

In this case, I was the rockstar. The girls were giddy, silly, and enthusiastic about a fun and satisfying experience. While their activities together were limited to light kissing and, at one point, soft-porn, pretend DATY. But, they treated me like a king.

Combinations included a nice rim job while I provided DATY services to the other, ball licking while having sex with the other, mutual BBBJ's, both hands with simultaneous fingers in 4 places during double-bbbj, one taking photos with the other working hard, and a nice combination of CIM and on all 4 tits in the end.

Florencia was fine in all of this, but Violeta was fantastic. I think I'll make her the anchor person in any future double that goes against my policy. I'll call it, "Violation with Violeta."

By the way, the price is still 120P for an hour with one girl, 200P for two. Sheets changed daily.

FT

Penone
08-05-10, 17:55
Great report FT.

I'll be going (hopefully, keeping fingers crossed) to BA end of September and will definitely hit up this privado. I am looking forward to a 3some - but more along the lines of your first description - nice and wet and sloppy! I had one in Barcelona with an aunt and niece (only in Spain - lol) and that was an incredible experience! Hopefully I'll be able to repeat one of my sessions with an older woman / younger woman combo as well.

Thanks again!

P

Seismo
08-24-10, 13:18
Yanina (pronounced SHA-nina)

8pm-? Wed-sun, off Mon-Tues.

20 years old, three weeks on job, semi-spinner girl next door type, great attitude.

Performance: think Romina and Camila of Maipu 359 of years ago.

DO not scare this one off! She has great potential.

Full Throttle
10-05-10, 11:52
Stopped by during the day shift then again late night. Ouch.

Paula. Wasn't available. A friend swears by her, but she is BIG.

Mili. Serious deterioration since the photos.

Violeta. I can't figure this one. I was there a couple of months ago and then saw her last week. The difference is astounding. I thought maybe because I was drunk last time, my impression was wrong. But, then I realized I was drunk this time, too (after an enjoyable evening at Jackson's dinner party. She either is pregnant, has been eating everyone else's rations, or I'm simply an idiot. Anyway, not that cute and too big.

Roxana. Still a nice little hard body. I was walking out when she walked by. Already committed to leave, but she was definitely doable.

I don't mean to disgrace this place too much.120 pesos for an hour with the comfort of knowing that "hasta el fin" is prominently displayed on their website can't be all bad. If I was there for weeks or months, I would certainly find a way to make it work for budgetary constraints. But, for my short visits, it is too much of a downgrade from the 200 peso places to justify skimping.

Sportsman
11-24-10, 11:41
There has been an unusually high influx of new of girls in the privado last couple of months. One of them was Valentina (http://www.gozanos.com.ar/escorts-rubro59/Valentina_4373-3155_40.htm). So I made an appointment with her yesterday afternoon. As soon as her came into the room, I thought her looks like a smaller version of Milli (http://www.gozanos.com.ar/escorts-rubro59/Mili_4373-3155_13.htm). Valenina is a little bit shorter Milli, and she does not have the bubble butt as Milli. It turned out that she is Millie's little sister. My session with Valentina was fine, it met this privado's standard level of service.

Another new girl I was with two months ago was Melody (http://www.gozanos.com.ar/escorts-rubro59/Melody_4373-3155_43.htm). And she turned out to be Andrea's cousin. Andrea used to there up until about half a year ago. Sadly while Melody looks very cute and has a tight little body, her service did not meet my expectation – no DFK, BBBJ, and CIM. I will not repeat with her.

Rocio (http://www.gozanos.com.ar/escorts-rubro59/Rocio_4373-3155_45.htm) has returned after a few months break. She is one girl I swore off having never been with her. The reason is there have been mixed reports on her and she was never friendly whenever I saw her in the line-up in the past. But yesterday she was the one to let me into the apartment and put me in the cubby hole while waiting for one of the rooms to free up. She was all smiling and very friendly yesterday. She offered me a drink and I told her may be next time we can be together. She smiled, said OK and leaned over to give me a kiss on the cheek. I might have to reverse my previous position and give her a try.

Ricker
11-24-10, 12:13
There has been an unusually high influx of new of girls in the privado last couple of months.

Rocio[/url] has returned after a few months break. She is one girl I swore off having never been with her. The reason is there have been mixed reports on her and she was never friendly whenever I saw her in the line-up in the past. But yesterday she was the one to let me into the apartment and put me in the cubby hole while waiting for one of the rooms to free up. She was all smiling and very friendly yesterday. She offered me a drink and I told her may be next time we can to together. She smiled, said OK and leaned over to give me a kiss on the cheek. I might have to reverse my previous position and give her a try. Hey thanks for the update on this privado!

I'm glad Rocio is back!

Always my favorita!

JohnTodd
12-10-10, 23:47
I visited 343 Uruguay, this place is the extreme dump.

There was only one lady, Ana. 25 yrs old long black hair. 36D's real, and attractive. The fee was 120 Real an hour, her service was excellent, great experience for the money, I would pay more for a better cleaner location

Travlnman
12-21-10, 15:53
I had made an appointment, was told the girl was there, arrived on time, sat in the 3' x 3' room for 30 minutes only to be told that the girl I had an appointment with was not there. Bad experience.

Cadavez
12-21-10, 18:47
I had the same experience in this privado some months ago: had made an an apointment 10 minutes before by phone but when I arrived there the girl turned out to be busy, very bad organized.

Matt Psyche
03-16-11, 16:29
I made a reservation for Rosio and visited this place. She showed up, but looked very different from the pics on the web site. I saw other girls, too. They all looked ugly. I would not do with them even for free.

Member #3320
03-16-11, 21:14
I made a reservation for Rosio and visited this place. She showed up, but looked very different from the pics on the web site. I saw other girls, too. They all looked ugly. I would not do with them even for free.Read my earlier reports on this place from 2009. It was a dump even then.

Matt Psyche
03-16-11, 22:20
You are rigtht, it was a dump. Enjoyed your reports of Assuncion, too.

JohnTodd
04-07-11, 00:50
Agree with the previous posts, the place is a dump. Only one lady was offered, SOL, she looked hot so I accepted. Amazed at the fee. 150 pesos or $37. 50 US funds. Sol is pretty a auburn hair 35C 34 35, 105 lbs, smooth skin, no piercings, tatoos etc, she was there to please, massage a complete catbath, digits, DATY, BBJTC.

I will return

JohnTodd
04-08-11, 20:25
Visited 343 Uruguay, two ladys offered, choose Magaly, mid 20's pitite 32B 22 32, 100 lbs. Service very good BBJTC, Positions, DATY, massage, a full hour for 150 Pesos. I was so impressed with the service, I did a No No, gave a tip.

Only draw back is the place is not clean, it is a dump. Still astonished at what $37, 50 US can buy.

Sportsman
04-09-11, 19:42
Only draw back is the place is not clean, it is a dump.The best way to do it is go there in person, select the girl and leave with her. This way it has multiple advantages. First, it will eliminate bait and switch. Second, you don't have to worry about them being late or worse, no show. Three, if the madam don't know you, she might be reluctant sending the girl over without seeing you. I have never done it myself but I have asked them about it. Not all the girls there do escort / domicile, only some do. For instance, Laura and Rocio do it, but Nicole does not (normally). The cost is 200 pesos instead of 150 pesos plus taxi.

Matt Psyche
04-09-11, 20:42
Please try Riobamba 392 piso 1, another cheap place, close to uru343. I think Riobamba 392 is better.

Visited 343 Uruguay, two ladys offered, choose Magaly, mid 20's pitite 32B 22 32, 100 lbs. Service very good BBJTC, Positions, DATY, massage, a full hour for 150 Pesos. I was so impressed with the service, I did a No No, gave a tip.

Only draw back is the place is not clean, it is a dump. Still astonished at what $37, 50 US can buy.

Wild Walleye
04-10-11, 02:07
You can go pick out your chica and take her home or go for a 30 min test drive and order her for take out later. You can almost always get the chica to go with you for an extra AR$50 (the take-out up-charge) or arrange for her to visit your place at a later time or date. Make sure you get her name and number. Preferably, she'll give you her personal cell phone if not make sure you get the number that actually rings in the privado as opposed to some dispatcher number that is only loosely associated with the privado.

Some of my better experiences in Bs As have come through this approach.

Sportsman
04-10-11, 05:34
Please try Riobamba 392 piso 1, another cheap place, close to uru343. I think Riobamba 392 is better.I agree Riobamba's facility is better. But service wise, overall Uruguay's chicas are much better.

Sukebei
04-10-11, 21:15
I went to Uruguay 343 this afternoon. Only one girl, she was a little overweight and I like spinners but I took her since there are not many choices on Sunday.

I can't remember her name. I couldn't find her on the web site but she is a Peruana. She did a good BBBJ. Afterwards I talked to her about Peru for a long time. I find Peruanas very friendly in general and I enjoyed talking to her.

Comments about the apartment:

- I was expecting the place to be filthy from the previous comments but it seemed clean enough to me. Very basic furnishings but with a mirror.

- The room was very dark. Wasn't able to turn on more lights. Asked the mamasan about this and she says "don't worry the place is clean". I just wanted to see the action. Doesn't everyone? When I was in Mar del Plata this summer, I went to a few places and they were all dark. Hate that.

To me the place seems like a good value, especially when a lot of other privados are charging $250 and up. I wouldn't expect the $150 to last much longer here with inflation the way it is.

Matt Psyche
04-10-11, 21:29
In Rosario, one of the privados was very dark, and I could not see anything including my girl. I requested and received a refund, and left. The girl in the privado told me that that's the way Argentine guys like.

- The room was very dark. Wasn't able to turn on more lights. Asked the mamasan about this and she says "don't worry the place is clean". I just wanted to see the action. Doesn't everyone? When I was in Mar del Plata this summer, I went to a few places and they were all dark. is.

Wild Walleye
04-11-11, 11:49
I went to Uruguay 343 this afternoon. Only one girl, she was a little overweight and I like spinners but I took her since there are not many choices on Sunday.

I can't remember her name. I couldn't find her on the web site but she is a Peruana. Sundays are an after thought. Most places are closed and the ones that are open bring in the "C" team. In my experience, it is unlikely that you'd find one of the "known" chicas (related to a particular privado) working on a Sunday.

Comments about the apartment:

- I was expecting the place to be filthy from the previous comments but it seemed clean enough to me. Very basic furnishings but with a mirror. I think that the comments about the condition of this and many other privados are attempts to convey a certain seediness rather than to depict abject squalor. From this place to Ste Fe to Junin (and all around the city) you will find basic apartments with well-worn, hand-me-down furniture, walls that could benefit from a coat of paint or at least a little Soft-scrub to remove those dirty hand prints on the doors and around the light switches. Two places that were / are demonstrably nicer are Cielo and Gysell's old place on the 7th floor.

While the above it true, I must admit that sometimes I find the seediness of the facility to be complimentary to overall experience. When I want a nicer setting, I order take out.

- The room was very dark. Wasn't able to turn on more lights. Asked the mamasan about this and she says "don't worry the place is clean". I just wanted to see the action. Doesn't everyone? When I was in Mar del Plata this summer, I went to a few places and they were all dark. Hate that.The dark red room facing Uruguay has a rheostat to control the lights. Some time ago, I had a similar experience where it was too dark and the chica was too hot not to see her. She turned up the lights. However, most of these places are like casinos in that you are unlikely to experience too much natural day light.

To me the place seems like a good value, especially when a lot of other privados are charging $250 and up. I wouldn't expect the $150 to last much longer here with inflation the way it is.Only time will tell. It seems to me that this place is not quite as reactionary with their price hikes as some others. Perhaps management is savvy enough to realize that maintaining their pricing, while everyone else hikes theirs, results in a higher volume of customers.

WorldTravel69
05-05-11, 19:16
"Guess what, I just saved 300p." After three tries of a chica not showing up, I went here.

I had a choice of 5 chicas. I took the youngest Paola, I think. A little big, but nice and firm, she speaks a little English.

Has Nipple pins and a few others.

I started with a little kissing and then went into DATY and finished with pizza and beer. Oh, no that was after I left.

It was BBBJ, CIM. I wanted to put it into her, but was afraid to stop and put on the condom.

WorldTravel69
05-06-11, 19:37
Guess what, I just saved 300p again.

I took Sofia. She reminded me of my x-wife.

Tall, blond, nice tits.

Anyway, we did a little kissing, DATY, put on the condom and rode her high.

http://www.gozanos.com.ar/escorts-rubro59.htm

Josht69
05-07-11, 23:27
I went to this place my first day in BsAs. 30 April, a cold afternoon. There were only two chicas. I went with Marlen, a little heavy, but attractive Paraguayan. It was 100 p for 30 min, which was enough for my jet lagged self. She was enthusiastic. DFK, BBBJ, DATY, did not even ask about anal. I stopped there again late on Saturday, and there were several chicas, but all ugly, in my opinion. I was elsewhere in Argentina for the following week, and stopped by there today (Saturday afternoon). Again, only two chicas, both ugly. The place is a dump, while Esmerelda 517 and Tucuman 811 are qite nicely decorated.

Zanny
07-22-11, 12:29
Uruguay 343. 7pm on a weekday, easy to access, but the place is really run down, the bedsheets looked really used. Room had decent amount of light. There were also these little phone booths with curtains, there were also guys waiting inside these. Was presented with 3 chicas, one was in street clothes because it was near the shift change, then my friend saw another one show up, plus we saw a cute blond spinner come out of a room wearing a towel. Of the 3, two were doable IMHO and I chose Maya who had a cute face, nice dark skin and curly hair. It took a while for the madame to come back so I could make my choice, and another few minutes for maya to show up again. I had a good session even though she did not allow kissing on the mouth, Maya had a tight body, great smile, soft skin, real B cups with nice nipples and a shaved pussy. She was reluctant to open her legs so I started by licking her nipples and fingering her clit, then when it was time I grabbed a condom and she went straight to cowgirl and skipped the blowjob. I figure if she skips it, I am not going to force the issue, as she obviously doesn't like it, and therefore won't be good at it. Stayed in cowgirl until completion. On the way out there were two guys waiting on the stairs to get in, and another at the front door as I was on my way out.

For a quick 100 peso half hour session, it was quite enjoyable.

Better to go here when it is not busy, in the morning or around 3pm I guess.

JohnTodd
09-24-11, 20:45
Visited Uruguay 343 Friday afternoon, went to the tiny cubicle on the 1st floor, was introduced to three ladies, I choose one, I could not catch her name but she was about 25 yrs old dark hair medimum built 36C's and very pretty. The first floor was undergoing remodeling, so they took me to the second floor. The lady's service was total GFE, although we could not communicate verbally, I enjoyed my visit. The cost for a full hour was $150 pesos. The lady was from Paraguay.

I have been there in the past and definately will return. Note I was unable to find the lady's photo on their website, the other two ladies were 7's.

Tbubr
01-08-12, 20:33
4 girls on duty today a Sunday. 2 not attractive to me and two were. One was maybe 25 the other at least 40. Went with experience. Cost was 150 for the hour plus tip for BBBJ or cola.

I was not disappointed.

TejanoLibre
06-24-12, 21:36
I have a 9pm session with Ivon at Uruguay 343 tonight.

At $150. 00 it's a great deal.

I met her the other night but tonight I will take a test drive for the boys.

Very pretty face!

http://www.gozanos.net/escorts/Ivon_4373-3155_80.htm

Will post a review later!

P.S - This is one of Jackson's sponsors .

TejanoLibre
06-25-12, 01:42
I have a 9pm session with Ivon at Uruguay 343 tonight.

At $150. 00 it's a great deal.

I met her the other night but tonight I will take a test drive for the boys.

Very pretty face!

http://www.gozanos.net/escorts/Ivon_4373-3155_80.htm

Will post a review later!

P. S . This is one of Jackson's sponsors.As Promised, Ivon from Uruguay 343 :

I had not been to a Privado for myself in years untill tonight.

Of course I always take the Boys to certain Privados when we are doing a Club, Boliche and Privado Tour but I never go on my own.

Friday night I took one of the boys to Uruguay 343 and I helped him pick-out Ivon.

He loved her performance so I was intrigued and tonight I did not have any girls coming over so I decided to go see Ivon.

The pictures are a bit photo-shopped but so Is my Facebook Picture!

Ivon :

Dark Hair. 5ft. 91/2in. Tall, light skinned, B plus cups, cat-like eyes, ALL LEGS and one of those music video butts!

If you like a tall, medium girl with a beautiful big butt to sit on your dick then you need not look any farther or pay stupid Gringo pricing!

You definitely need to call and make an appointment because she is the prettiest girl there.

Her off day is Thursday and she works from 9pm until 7:30am.

I know that I will be sore tomorrow after being with her for an hour!

Did my normal 20/20/20 with her and she was into the whole deal.

That's 20 min. BBBJ. 20 min. Vaginal in every position and 20 min. BBBJCIM.

Not a "Cum Dodger" in any way!

I actually think she swallowed.

You can play around in the backyard but you can't stick it in.

Too bad!

Best $150. 00 peso ride when it's that kind of night or desire.

Shit, this is Sunday night!

Go see Ivon and like always, be sure and tell her Ramiro sent you!

TL

P.S - The rooms are nice enough and clean enough for ANYBODY ! Large mirrors so you can watch Ivon's big butt sticking up in the air while she is giving you head !

TejanoLibre
06-25-12, 04:37
As Promised, Ivon from Uruguay 343 :

I had not been to a Privado for myself in years untill tonight.

Of course I always take the Boys to certain Privados when we are doing a Club, Boliche and Privado Tour but I never go on my own.

Friday night I took one of the boys to Uruguay 343 and I helped him pick-out Ivon.

He loved her performance so I was intrigued and tonight I did not have any girls coming over so I decided to go see Ivon.

The pictures are a bit photo-shopped but so Is my Facebook Picture!

Ivon :

Dark Hair. 5ft. 91/2in. Tall, light skinned, B plus cups, cat-like eyes, ALL LEGS and one of those music video butts!

If you like a tall, medium girl with a beautiful big butt to sit on your dick then you need not look any farther or pay stupid Gringo pricing!

You definitely need to call and make an appointment because she is the prettiest girl there.

Her off day is Thursday and she works from 9pm until 7:30am.

I know that I will be sore tomorrow after being with her for an hour!

Did my normal 20/20/20 with her and she was into the whole deal.

That's 20 min. BBBJ. 20 min. Vaginal in every position and 20 min. BBBJCIM.

Not a "Cum Dodger" in any way!

I actually think she swallowed.

You can play around in the backyard but you can't stick it in.

Too bad!

Best $150. 00 peso ride when it's that kind of night or desire.

Shit, this is Sunday night!

Go see Ivon and like always, be sure and tell her Ramiro sent you!

TL.

P. S. The rooms are nice enough and clean enough for ANYBODY! Large mirrors so you can watch Ivon's big butt sticking up in the air while she is giving you head!This is the strangest thing that has ever happened to me in BA!

Someone actually called Uruguay 343 and asked to speak to El Tejano!

WTF?

It's not my office or my business and I have no ties to it in any way!

I wish it was my office !

I posted that I would be there at 9pm and someone called the place looking for me!

How odd is that?

Can you imagine going to a Privado and they tell you that someone called looking for you?

WTF?

Obviously it was someone that read my post and reads this board.

Like I said before, this town is shrinking!

TL.

Still, if you want a nice ride you must go see Ivon.

Artisttype! She has YOUR name stamped on her fucking beautiful big butt!

Perfect to smother you with!

How odd!

SunSeeker
06-25-12, 08:51
This is the strangest thing that has ever happened to me in BA!

Someone actually called Uruguay 343 and asked to speak to El Tejano!

WTF?Good thing it wasn't a gf trying to track you down!

TejanoLibre
06-25-12, 18:54
Good thing it wasn't a gf trying to track you down!Or the Police!

TL

Lgover
07-08-12, 15:06
Nastiest lineup ever seen in BA at around 8pm last night. Over 10 chicas shown. Totally a pathetic lineup.

There are booths as well for 50p 5 min / 10min salad tossing etc. Not my thing.

Or the Police!

TL

TejanoLibre
07-08-12, 19:14
Nastiest lineup ever seen in BA at around 8pm last night. Over 10 chicas shown. Totally a pathetic lineup.

There are booths as well for 50p 5 min / 10min salad tossing etc. Not my thing.What do YOU expect for $150. 00 pesos?

Something nice!

The booths are their waiting rooms I think?

I have stood inside the booth while the other Johns are let out since they don't have a real waiting room and the other bedrooms must have been occupied.

Never heard of 50p for 5 minutes.

That's a ripoff!

I told you Ivon is the only girl to see if you want a big, nasty ride with a pretty face!

She works from about 9pm till 8am .

She was not in the line-up .

TL

TejanoLibre
07-15-12, 22:55
If she is the best this place has to offer, best to avoid it completely. She fucking fell asleep on me after 20 minutes and just lay there snoring while I lamented spending anything on her. She shouldn't work all those hours if she's going to crap out like that.

Ever since Laura and Cristal left, Uruguay 343 has had nothing good to offer. I'll spend another 20 and 30 pesos and take my business elsewhere.I did ask what anyone could expect for $150. 00 pesos.

Best looking may not mean best service, working 9pm till 7am must be tough too.

I have seen her go non-stop and I have seen her want to go to sleep too.

I call and I ask her if she is tired or if she wants to have sex.

She is honest enough to tell me when she is tired and when she is ready to work.

She just tells me to call back in a few days. I guess that she gets picked-out a lot and never gets to rest.

And in NO WAY WHATSOEVER is she my type of girl so don't get me wrong!

But for $150. 00 on a Sunday night at around 9pm it's better than nothing.

I guess you could have complained or switched-out girls.

Thanks,

TL

Fangulo
07-26-12, 00:48
Unfortunately for me, Ivon was the best this place had to offer at night when I was in BUE last June / early July. I lived very close to it but, as someone else said, it is best to avoid this place altogether. Being myself an "argentino", $150- pesos is not dirty cheap, just cheap. Beware those of you who look for dirty cheap deals, as the "dirty" part part (premises, sheets, walls, bath) is assured at this decadent place. I hope there is a major improvement next year, and therefore change its tendency towards implosion. I used to spend lots of money there, but now its mixture of subpar "cheap privado girls" and the geological layers of filth accumulated there makes for a really unpleasant moment.

The girl is OK, but not worthy of going through all the hassle of getting her out of there for a couple of hours for a fuck under sanitary conditions.

I hope my 2nd report is useful and I wish you good luck.

There are booths as well for 50p 5 min / 10min salad tossing etc. Not my thing.

Daddy Rulz
07-26-12, 11:40
This has always been a lower end place but was acceptable for a 150 peso BBBJ. I was in there Saturday and it was FUCKING DISGUSTING. I wouldn't even sit on that bed with my clothes on let alone remove them. The chicas were all HUGE. Still safe and a bargain but I'll be avoiding it.

Unfortunately for me, Ivon was the best this place had to offer at night when I was in BUE last June / early July. I lived very close to it but, as someone else said, it is best to avoid this place altogether. Being myself an "argentino", $150- pesos is not dirty cheap, just cheap. Beware those of you who look for dirty cheap deals, as the "dirty" part part (premises, sheets, walls, bath) is assured at this decadent place. I hope there is a major improvement next year, and therefore change its tendency towards implosion. I used to spend lots of money there, but now its mixture of subpar "cheap privado girls" and the geological layers of filth accumulated there makes for a really unpleasant moment.

The girl is OK, but not worthy of going through all the hassle of getting her out of there for a couple of hours for a fuck under sanitary conditions.

I hope my 2nd report is useful and I wish you good luck.

Member #3320
07-26-12, 14:16
This has always been a lower end place but was acceptable for a 150 peso BBBJ. I was in there Saturday and it was FUCKING DISGUSTING. I wouldn't even sit on that bed with my clothes on let alone remove them. The chicas were all HUGE. Still safe and a bargain but I'll be avoiding it.So did you fuck eventually that day?

WhiteCat
07-26-12, 19:23
So did you fuck eventually that day?I was here before. The best strategy is to drop your pants to your ankle, have her kneel down. Get your BJ, wipe your manhood off on her face when done, and leave. Nice place, can't wait to get back.

Daddy Rulz
07-26-12, 21:14
No I didn't, I hit three privados and all (including 930 Paraguay) just had nothing worth paying for. In boliches my standard is "they must be hotter than chicks that would talk to me in the states." Privados have a lower standard "they must not be women that must pay me to fuck them." Everything, and I do mean everything available that day was either past the expiration date or demasiado gorda.

So did you fuck eventually that day?

Gato Hunter
07-26-12, 22:26
DR I'll prolly be in Newport tonight! Come say Hi

Daddy Rulz
07-26-12, 22:48
I'm watching some friends house and dogs out near Benivides. About 30 klms up the Panamericana. I'll be staying in the city (at Jax's place after the 6th.

DR I'll prolly be in Newport tonight! Come say Hi

Gato Hunter
07-27-12, 00:13
I'm bugging out next week need tOget Back to work

I feel great.

Daddy Rulz
07-28-12, 10:49
There used to be a paraguyain spinner named rocio that worked here. She had long curly light blonde hair. There is a photo of her somewhere in the forum. Does anybody know where she might be working these days?

Mountaineer
10-08-12, 21:38
DR- There's a Paraguayan spinner named Rocio on Solo Independents w / dirty blonde hair. She has a bunch of good recent reviews. Would that be the same Rocio?

Mountaineer.

There used to be a paraguyain spinner named rocio that worked here. She had long curly light blonde hair. There is a photo of her somewhere in the forum. Does anybody know where she might be working these days?

Dickhead
10-08-12, 22:27
Laura told me that Rocio (Alicia is her real name) married a wealthy I believe she said Chilean.

Daddy Rulz
10-15-12, 17:45
So had a wild hair and decided to take a trip down memory lane and went here today. Pulled an hour with.

http://www.gozanos.net/escorts/Laura_4371-9515_104.htm

Not much to report, service was good and very customer-centric. Still BBBJ without asking, though she had very odd technique. Not bad but certainly not great. Don't want to go into graphic details as this forum is not the Penthouse Forum, just odd. When I called to make the appointment and confirmed that this chica does completo the receptionista said 'yes' as if I was an idiot, so guess still most are. Not going to make the claim that the chica was digging it but she had no issue with fast and rough, she was actually pushing back but that could have ben to minimize separation between us. At the risk of pissing Sidney off, she was a Dominican and not very pretty but she had more Caribe blood because she's just a tiny thing and didn't have a giant Domican ass.

Price remains 150 the hour so this is certainly a value monger destination.

The room was shit as is to be expected at this level.

I'm going to nail.

http://www.gozanos.net/escorts/Gimena_4373-3155%20_108.htm

On the next visit and see if I can keep the string alive.

Side note, when we were chatting after and she found out I worked remotely she expressed interest in changing pesos for dollars to send to family in US and then forward to Mom in Dominica.

Ricker
11-03-12, 14:01
Well, I was on a family tourist visit to BA so not much time for this type of fun, however, I did find a minute for a quick visit to the old standby, Uruguay 343.

The madam told me there were 4 girls available to present. I arrived around 10am.

The first 3 that presented themselves, to me, were not even in the realm of dooable.

Thank goodness the last to present, Yaky, though not a knockout was nice, in both attitude and pretty good body, nice tatas.

http://www.gozanos.net/escorts/Yaky_4371-9515_115.htm

Service was actually fantastic. Great attitude, aimed to please, outstanding BBJ, nice tatas like I said and a pretty nice booty.

Once again this place comes thru in the clutch hahaha.

100 pesos for 30min / 150 pesos for the hour is great deal.

Across69
11-11-12, 21:52
My first day, after 34 hours of traveling, I spent an hour for 150 Pesos with Carmella (?). Pretty, skinny early 20's brunette.

Face 8/10.

Body 8/10 tiny tits and very mild stretch marks, tight body otherwise.

Service 5/10 fair BBBJ skills, no cola, terrible massage.

Attitude 8/10 generally fun and happy, nice kisses, no tongue.

Would try again.

Day 3.

They were very busy and had to come back 20 min later. Wanted Completa (anal) , shown only a late 40 chubby, dyed blonde with a frown. Passed.

Day 4 Today.

Felt like a 3some, shown the frowning blonde, tiny 40's Antonella and the young, chubby, dark skinned 20's Pamela from the Dominican Republic. All offered completa. Went with Pamela and Antonella.

Pamela was great. Full of energy happy and even gave anal a try after Antonella said I wouldn't fit.

Face 6/10 chubby, but with big soft lips, if you like that sort of thing.

Body 5/10 chubby with B-cup tits, nice warm, dark skin.

Service 9.5/10 great BBBJ but no CIM, great massage, tight pussy and took anal without complaint.

Attitude 10/10 we laughed and had fun the whole hour. She did 80% of the work without complaining. Refused extra payment to give anal a try after Antonella refused. Nice kisses and massaged me and whispered into and sucked on my ear while I was paying attention to Antonella.

Would definitely recommend!

Antonella was overwhelmed by Pamelas's non stop efforts.

Face 3/10.

Body 4/10.

Service 5/10 fair BBBJ, does do CIM, ok massage, tight pussy, strange kissing with her tongue stuck out like a pendulum with our faces an inch away from each other.

Attitude 6/10 uncomfortable and shy around Pamela but did laugh with us.

She might be better alone. Would not try again, alone or with another girl.

Best 300 pesos I ever spent! Thanks to all who recommended this place!

Across69

Kazzooey
11-12-12, 11:23
My first day, after 34 hours of traveling, I spent an hour for 150 Pesos with Carmella (?). Pretty, skinny early 20's brunette.

Face 8/10.

Body 8/10 tiny tits and very mild stretch marks, tight body otherwise.

Service 5/10 fair BBBJ skills, no cola, terrible massage.

Attitude 8/10 generally fun and happy, nice kisses, no tongue.

Would try again.

Across69Thanks for the informative report. It doesn't look like there's a Carmella on their web site. Was it Camila (http://gozanos.net/escorts/Camila_4371-9515_70.htm) that you sessioned with?

Across69
11-13-12, 00:45
I am not 100% sure But I think it might have been Daniella.

http://gozanos.net/escorts/Daniela_4372-5967_94.htm

Thanks to every one who helped me to have a great time here in BA. I will definitely return!

Esten
11-14-12, 00:40
I am not 100% sure But I think it might have been Daniella.

http://gozanos.net/escorts/Daniela_4372-5967_94.htm

Thanks to every one who helped me to have a great time here in BA. I will definitely return!Dude, I nominate you for Rookie of the Year Award! As in rookie on AP, not necessarily mongering.

First / All 5 posts, no questions let alone dumb questions, all with valuable info and reviews. And then he thanks the board. Don't think I ever recall seeing that from a new poster. Well done!

Dickhead
11-14-12, 01:09
I also like how he has already forgotten exactly who he fucked a couple of days ago. That definitely shows he is getting into the flow of things.

Kurty
11-22-12, 01:57
After beeing at Libertad and Brisa SPA and calling and calling many chicas.

I chose this place Uruguay 343.

Got 2 girls for one hour for 300pesos. Can't beat this price.

Girls one peruvian and one uruguay.

Face 5/10 body 6/10. Both brunette.

Fucked them around 1PM. November 20.

Fuck level 7/10.

Will I go back again? Yes.

Why? Price and decent fuck.

Went back midnight Nov 20.

Got a blond girl for 100pesos / 30mn.

Face 6/10 . Fuck level 3/10.

She wanted to go home I felt.

Will I go back? I don't know.

I'm planing to be in BA again on November 28 for couple hours on my return back from Bariloche.

Any good plans for a girl in the afternoon before my flight back to the US?

Also regarding Gysell. Our famous Gysell.

I emailed her. And she was supposed to send me a lovely girl at my hotel at 11:30PM last night: 500Pesos+Taxi.

I waited and nothing. And finally. Gysell send me an email at 11:35PM. That the girl is not coming! So unprofessional. I got stuck at my hotel because of her!

Toymann
11-22-12, 02:14
I waited and nothing. And finally. Gysell send me an email at 11:35PM. That the girl is not coming! So unprofessional. I got stuck at my hotel because of her!Sorry to hear it dude but gysel is a blast from the past, at best. Used to run a an ok privado that the really old members on this board loved. Never been there myself as it was only for lazy old mongers that didn't have game finding their own stuff. This is all so old news. It somehow goes back to a mansion that the "old boys" used to frequent that the forementioned gysel used to suck pipe at back in the day. Been coming to Argentina for over 7 years now and it's before my time. Never met her but her recent pop up on this board should not be taken seriously. She has no connections any longer. Great post as it serves as a warning against taking this ex-Madame seriously. Monger on dude. Toymann

Sleeper
01-10-13, 14:47
The website www.gozanos.net Has been down for quite a while. Does anyone know whether this place has been shut down?

Daddy Rulz
01-10-13, 16:17
The website.

www.gozanos.net

Has been down for quite a while. Does anyone know whether this place has been shut down?There have been lots of web sites down for awhile (Esmeralda VIP, just came back up) but I would be surprised if they are closed. Selection may be limited due to the Annual Paraguaya Exodus, but I would bet they are open.

PearlFred
01-15-13, 17:02
Went to 343. Saturday. Paid $150 pesos for 6-7 chica. BBBJ ok. Generally a little less than enthusistic. Usually good at inspiring a decent performance but not this time. But hey. $150p. Hard to complain. Especially when you have girls now wanting $100-$200USD at cafe. Miss the days of yester year.

Just by way of introduction. Been to BA doven times or more. Met Jackson few years back. But this is my first report (I know. I suck for not posting sooner). This has been a great site for BA visitor in general. Thanks to all responsible. I will be here for another 10 days plus. Plan to report more.

Would welcome other privado suggestions and I will get back to you on experience. Thanks again.

PearlFred
01-15-13, 22:56
Visited again today. Truly regretted going back second time. While price remained tempting. They just were too hard to look at. Onward, and definitely upward.

Daddy Rulz
01-16-13, 00:41
Visited again today. Truly regretted going back second time. While price remained tempting. They just were too hard to look at. Onward, and definitely upward.We have all heard that and now it's here. 150P / 6. 9x40%=U$S8. 70 which is the girls share. On the US board I've seen a lot of pictures of 20 dollar girls and my money says all the Gozanos girls are hotter than them.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not doubting your report, I stopped going there awhile ago for the same reason. It used to be a decent standby, but anymore,"shudder."

PearlFred
01-16-13, 08:26
Can't argue with your position. Do you have recommendations for higher quality chica privados?

SunSeeker
01-16-13, 08:50
Can't argue with your position. Do you have recommendations for higher quality chica privados?Haven't been to uruguay 343, but I do like tu17f,

http://www.tu17f.com/index.php

You can even get home delivery, there is a thread for the place here so check it out.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?7166-www.tu17f.com

Daddy Rulz
01-16-13, 13:16
Haven't been to uruguay 343, but I do like tu17f,

http://www.tu17f.com/index.php

You can even get home delivery, there is a thread for the place here so check it out.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?7166-www.tu17f.comOnce 17f starts having their normal. 10 chicas working it could signal the eng of the Annual Paraguayan Exodus.

Member #3320
01-16-13, 19:50
17f is a hit and a miss.

For every 1 good experience I have there, the next 3-4 are awful. Have started disliking that place.

Daddy Rulz
01-16-13, 22:17
17f is a hit and a miss.

For every 1 good experience I have there, the next 3-4 are awful. Have started disliking that place.I suspect, due to high volume business model, there is a pretty short honeymoon period for those girls. I've converted to the midlevel price, lower volume girls myself. They probably all make about the same money but the 400 peso chicas are having to fuck half the guys to earn it. Some of those 17f girls are doing 10 guys a day. Not critisizing but customer service has to suffer. I love eating pussy but I'm not sure I would want to do it ten hours a day.

WorldTravel69
02-24-13, 14:16
Will someone please ask about their web sites?

These are dead.

http://www.gozanos.com.ar

Maybe they have a new one?

Thanks.

Sleeper
02-24-13, 22:21
Will someone please ask about their web sites?

These are dead.

http://www.gozanos.com.ar

Maybe they have a new one?

Thanks.They switched it to http://www.gozanos.net a while back, but that is dead now too. I tried calling them a few times and no one ever answered. Makes me think that it is just another one of the places that has been shut down. Another one I used to go to near Peron / Callao was shut down as well, as has been tu17f, apparently.

Looks like the authorities are not leaving too many places open these days.

Kazzooey
02-25-13, 18:46
This privado is almost certainly still open, with only their web site being down.

Starting January 1st, most privado web sites hosted at. Com. Ar got shut down. One privado chica explained to me that it was the result of some law that went into effect that day. I can think of at least three such places: gozanos. Com. Ar, pecadosvip. Com. Ar, lolitascenter. Com. Ar.

Web sites are down, but the privados are still open. I was at Uruguay 343 a couple weeks ago, and it was alive and kicking.

They switched it to http://www.gozanos.net a while back, but that is dead now too. I tried calling them a few times and no one ever answered. Makes me think that it is just another one of the places that has been shut down. Another one I used to go to near Peron / Callao was shut down as well, as has been tu17f, apparently.

Looks like the authorities are not leaving too many places open these days.

Kazzooey
02-26-13, 00:53
I was just by there and there was a little note on their buzzer that said they had moved.

No other indication.

WorldTravel69
11-01-14, 12:01
It is called Solitas.

I am sure the old phone numbers will not work, so we need the new ones.

Someone might ask about the hours also.

And how many chicas are working there, one or two shifts?

Thanks.

TejanoLibre
11-01-14, 17:33
It is called Solitas.

Thanks.Down here the Phone Numbers come with the apartment so they might work .

Post them or send them to me and I will try them .

The place is operating 24/7 just like before with 2 shifts .

The Madame that I saw a few days ago is the same as before .

We met either 4 or 5 Women on a Dead Sunday Afternoon . Late .

We were told that they are just getting back in Biz and that it's better during the week .

Have Fun ,

TL.

WorldTravel69
11-01-14, 18:31
Here they are:

4373-3155, 4372-5967, 4371-9515.

Down here the Phone Numbers come with the apartment so they might work .

Post them or send them to me and I will try them .

The place is operating 24/7 just like before with 2 shifts .

The Madame that I saw a few days ago is the same as before .

We met either 4 or 5 Women on a Dead Sunday Afternoon . Late .

We were told that they are just getting back in Biz and that it's better during the week .

Have Fun ,

TL.

Daddy Rulz
11-02-14, 00:10
It is called Solitas.

Thanks.The last two times I went there it was seriously horrible. The last time there wasn't even anybody there I would let blow me for 150P. Seriously it was really fucking bad.

WorldTravel69
11-02-14, 13:16
Was that before they closed or since they reopened?

The last two times I went there it was seriously horrible. The last time there wasn't even anybody there I would let blow me for 150P. Seriously it was really fucking bad.

Daddy Rulz
11-02-14, 14:11
Was that before the closed or since they reopened?It was maybe a year and half ago. Maybe they will have cleaned the place up before re-opening and got some better girls. Time will tell.

Dickhead
11-02-14, 14:34
I had some of the best sex in my life in that place. Multiple, multiple memorable experiences. And yeah, a few I'd like to forget. Plus a few I was too drunk to remember, especially when I lived three blocks away. In particular I have fond memories of Laura, Rocio, and especially Cristal. It did kinda lose some of the ambiance it never really had, once they built those little fuck closets. But it was a really nice touch that they went out and bought all those matching gray sheets. I mean, most privados only buy white or off-white.

What? You mean those sheets weren't gray when they bought them?

SimpleWrangler
11-03-14, 04:24
Address still the same, but it's now owned by another person / corporation.

Prices are P 500 and up and quality nothing special.

TejanoLibre
11-03-14, 04:54
Address still the same, but it's now owned by another person / corporation.

Prices are P 500 and up and quality nothing special.The pricing was $300.00 pesos 30 minutes and $400.00 1 hour yesterday .

I guess they don't have that corrected yet .

$500.00 was for Extras .

Nothing Special ?

What do you expect for 300.00 to 500.00 Pesos ?

Thanks ,

TL.

Hollywood124
11-07-14, 07:14
Now called Solitas with 3 bedrooms and the 2 small Cubby Holes (waiting closets) were taken away. Open 7 days, and I think 24 hours, they only use 2 bedrooms, one with a window and one without a window. The third room with a window is used for the ladies waiting room. If by chance you get the room with no window, you cannot breathe as it is very stuffy. I asked to use the upstairs room but they told me that they are not renting it. Costs are 300Parg/30min and 400Parg/60min. Cola (Anal) is an additional 100Parg. I went there 3 times last week and there were only Maduras (Grannies). And the third time a new Mama-san asked me for money a Showing Fee. I told her to F-Off! That I wasnt going to pay anything and I left. Always ask for what you want and how much they charge up front. If they do not provide what you want for the price you want to pay, no problem, just leave and go to another as there are so many other Privados in BsAs that charge the same 300Parg/30 and 400Parg/60.

On the telephone poles and dumpsters there are many small flyers posted (glued) and all you have to do is call the number and ask for the address. Ask for the street name, address number and floor number.

*Parg=Pesos Argentina

Seychels
11-29-14, 20:28
I had a great time with Debora, back in october. I think she's a lot older than the 27 years she's advertising with. Log blond hair, and a natural body. Buena onda.
2 lucky shots in 1 hour at 400 ARS.
http://www.tacosaltos.com/14603-debora-4371-8383-tribunales-mujeres.html

Would recommend.

The512
01-06-15, 14:48
Went last night. There were 5 girls, none of whom were very attractive.

Language barrier was a huge issue and I am sure to have gotten gringo pricing as a result.

Quoted 450 for 30 minutes, 700 for an hour with everything including cola.

I picked the best looking one and paid for 30 minutes.

Not sure how explicit these reviews should get but I can safely say it was the least sexy sex experience I have ever had. Girl was totally clammed up and chastised me when I tried to touch her down south.

YMMV with better communication skills but I won't be going back for sure.

WorldTravel69
02-16-16, 18:12
With no door bell I would have to say closed.

FrancKing
04-14-20, 12:06
Not sure how explicit these reviews should get but I can safely say it was the least sexy sex experience I have ever had. Girl was totally clammed up and chastised me when I tried to touch her down south.