PDA

View Full Version : Clubs and Boliches - Overpaying to avoid AIDS

SobeLizzard
08-27-05, 18:13
Andres:,

340 pesos?

Don't you know that anybody who pays more than 120 pesos is a stupid Gringo fool who has been ripped off?

Shame on you for causing chica inflation for the rest of us. Of course, it's all about you and your selfish dick, isn't it!:(:(:(

;)You can fuck a StreetWalker with AIDS for 30 peso. That's fine with me.

To keep guys like you out of Blacks and Madaho's we have to increase the price of chicas so that we keep AIDS out of reach.

Sorry but I will continue to pay the $600 plus peso at these clubs to screen out the poor folks.

SobeLizzard
08-27-05, 18:19
$ 2000 US for 6 nights? In Argentina?

Absurd! Some chicas are laughing their asses off at you.

DaveI do this intentionally so that if some smuck fucks a StreetWalker with AIDS for 30 peso, he does not go to Blacks or Madaho's and fuck woman there with his AIDS for the same low price. I intentionally pay high premiums to keep the AIDS from entering the nice places. Plus I get lots of extras from the chicks because they are treated with class.

Dickhead
08-27-05, 19:06
"I intentionally pay high premiums to keep the AIDS from entering the nice places."

ROTFLMAO

Geo Eye
08-27-05, 19:28
What?

Hunt99
08-27-05, 21:33
You can fuck a StreetWalker with AIDS for 30 peso. That's fine with me.

To keep guys like you out of Blacks and Madaho's we have to increase the price of chicas so that we keep AIDS out of reach.

Sorry but I will continue to pay the $600 plus peso at these clubs to screen out the poor folks.Bravo. Somebody needs to take up the Biggest Bullshitter title now that Dr. Ogre has stopped posting on the board. My next piece of advice is for you to loan me 1000 bucks, a mere pittance for a man of the world such as yourself. PM me for details on where to send it.

Daddy Rulz
08-27-05, 22:48
"I intentionally pay high premiums to keep the AIDS from entering the nice places."

ROTFLMAOI can hear them talking already. I'm just wondering, do you use the extra money as a condom. Or is the HIV virus selective and won't infect you because you paid on average a months salary for one night.

Thanks for the laugh, asswipe.

Bangkok Dave
08-27-05, 23:38
"I intentionally pay high premiums to keep the AIDS from entering the nice places".

And just who do you think these high priced girls are fucking without protection after they go home? Their boyfriends or husbands who fuck other chicas without protection because they are too macho to use a condom. Aids dosen't have to be brought in by "poor people" if the chicas bring it into the clubs themselves.

Dave

Hunt99
08-28-05, 10:11
"I intentionally pay high premiums to keep the AIDS from entering the nice places".

And just who do you think these high priced girls are fucking without protection after they go home? Their boyfriends or husbands who fuck other chicas without protection because they are too macho to use a condom. Aids dosen't have to be brought in by "poor people" if the chicas bring it into the clubs themselves.

DaveUnless your chica is a he-she and she is reaming out your asshole with her member, or if you're sharing needles with her, you're not very likely to pick up AIDS from her.

Cuanto Cuesta
08-29-05, 04:06
In BA, I noticed that there are cafes in Retiro where you can pay 4 pesos for a cafe con leche and 3 medialunas. Around the corner however there will be a confiteria where the 3 medialunas and cafe cost 12 pesos. They taste about the same. The only difference was that the customers were guys with suits on at the 12 peso place.

I think it is the same way with the Boliches more or less. True, there may be a few more lookers at Black or Madahos (but certainly some 4s as well) than at a Ness or Cattos, available for 2 or 3 times as much money than the triangle boliches. Obviously you have a wealthier clientelle in Recoleta as well. All in all however, the pie is about the same. I believe you come to realize this after much time and many pesos spent in BA (some of us more time and money than others. I myself was a slow learner and greatly respect the experience of a DH or Andres)

I personally go to the 12 peso medialunas cafe Confiteria. Why? You might ask: To avoid AIDS at the lower price Confiteria of course!

SobeLizzard
09-13-05, 23:26
I have paid between 450 pesos to 600 pesos for chicks at some of the following clubs.

Don't feel bad. I work for Microsoft and I am one of their early employees.

You got the Money. You got the Power. You got the Power. You got the Weeeman. You got money you don't need to act like a bum in front of woman. They respect a guy that does not negotiate. All woman do.

Boycott Marcelo T. De Alvear 965 at C. Pellegrini.

Bridge Reconquista & Paraguay.

Cafe Lindo Lavalle (between Florida & Maipu)

Catto's Suipacha 930 (near Paraguay) 4328-8594

Champagne be de Irigoyen & Cordoba.

Chicote Pub See Cordoba 645 4314-6996

Colmegna Spa Sarmiento 836

Cordoba 937 Street Address for: Pussy Club, Snob.

Cutty Sark Reconquista (near Paraguay) 4311-0796

Habanos Pub Tucuman 563 (near Florida) FKA VIP.

Hook Suipacha 936 (near Paraguay) 4328-8593

Imagine Carlos Pelegrini 845 (between Paraguay & Cordoba) 4394-

Ladies Reconquista 885 (near Paraguay)

Monte Carlo Paraguay 954

Monte Carlo #2 Carlos Pellegrini 835

Ness Suipacha 919 (near Paraguay) 4515-0225

Periplo Bar M. T. De Alvear 554, 4311-2885 / 3519

Pippers Bar Suipacha.

Pussy Club See Cordoba 937

Snob See Cordoba 937

Suipacha 833 (near Paraguay)

Cattos & Hook.

Full Throttle
09-14-05, 00:05
They respect a guy that does not negotiate. All woman do.I'm pretty sure your one of us just having fun on the board. That is the only explanation. Well, not the only one, but all of the others find you the equivalent of a mildly intelligent peacock.

Man, now I'm going to have the peacocks pissed at me.

FT

Daddy Rulz
09-14-05, 04:09
You got money you don't need to act like a bum in front of woman. They respect a guy that does not negotiate. All woman do.Without trying to insult you like the other guy, they really don't. Seriously they don't, they think your a foolish man that pays to much money and the service your getting isn't as good as it could be if you negotiated. I'm not trying to start a flame war, I just know more about this than you do because I've spent more time there. I wouldn't presume to lecture you about microsoft products because you know more about them than I do. Your just going to have to trust me on this. Or not and stay in ignorance.

El Aleman
09-14-05, 06:22
Now, at least I know WHY Microsoft sucks the way it does.

Nick Danger
09-14-05, 13:36
Before everyone gets heated I believe that Sobelizzard is just busting balls. Anyone with sense knows that paying too much can get you less. The true greats' pay little or nothing and get everything they want.

Full Throttle
09-14-05, 14:19
Nick,

Check the history. Not one remotely pleasant or accurate post. Nobody could find fun in that.

FT

Daddy Rulz
09-14-05, 14:42
Before everyone gets heated I believe that Sobelizzard is just busting balls. Anyone with sense knows that paying too much can get you less. The true greats' pay little or nothing and get everything they want.I think it's important to keep saying this stuff over and over. It's counterintuitive to somebody raised in sex prison and needs to be repeated.

SobeLizzard
09-14-05, 18:22
Well,

I rather pay the chicks than let all my money go to the government when I kick the bucket. I rather see these chicas owning apts and a car and paying for their childs education and clothes; thus I continue to pay 450 pesos.

You guys must be white.

You guys must have the 1700's mentality of owning sex slaves and keeping them poor. I will donate more money so that you folks don't treat them like sub-humans. Just like Americans and Brazillian brought millions of slaves from Africa 250 years ago. YOU! Like your low-life father, and grand-father gene pool must be the epitimy of a scum bag. Why don't you sell you daughter for 200 pesos and let everyone xxxx them. Tough Love doods!

King Microsoft Man is going to rescue the chicas from you bums.

I wanna see their kids grow up and be your kids boss.

Exon123
09-14-05, 18:42
Its doesn't take any brains to Spent Money Any Dumb Fuck can do that.

Rather than Fuck Up The Pricing For American Mongers.

Why Don't You quote $150 peso's and Send the Other $300 your quoting to Jackson to give to the Kids at the Comedor's.

They're really hungery, they need more food.

Rather than give your money to Hookers that earn way above average incomes give it to the people that really need it.

Trust Me, You Don't Have Enought To Feed All Of Them.

Exon

Exon123
09-14-05, 18:45
You're probably so ugly that it takes $450 pesos for the chica to leave with you.

OslersVoice
09-14-05, 19:12
He is obviously trolling and as the saying goes, "Please don't feed the trolls!"

Geo Eye
09-14-05, 19:25
Hey Sobe, I can understand if you are paying 450 to 600 pesos for some of these girls, for the whole day, but not for a few hours, but at least 15hrs plus, otherwise do give some money to the hungry people who really need it.

These guys are right, the women talk among themselves and it is not postive when a guy overpays.

Of course if you got Microsoft stock at the ground level than more.

Power to you.

Out for Flesh
09-14-05, 19:30
I rather pay the chicks than let all my money go to the government when I kick the bucket. I rather see these chicas owning apts and a car and paying for their childs education and clothes; thus I continue to pay 450 pesos.

You guys must be white.

You guys must have the 1700's mentality of owning sex slaves and keeping them poor. I will donate more money so that you folks don't treat them like sub-humans. Just like Americans and Brazillian brought millions of slaves from Africa 250 years ago. YOU! Like your low-life father, and grand-father gene pool must be the epitimy of a scum bag. Why don't you sell you daughter for 200 pesos and let everyone xxxx them. Tough Love doods!

I wanna see their kids grow up and be your kids boss.Yes I am white. Very white. The girls I like most are white as well. I pay them what I consider they deserve - not a cent more. This does not keep them poor. Rather, they earn A LOT if you consider what the rest of the people in Argentina earns. If you are so interested in feeding their children, I assume that this is not because they are theirs, but because they are hungry and they need clothes. Well, then you might do as follows: go to Excedra (please fellow mongers, pay attention to the right spelling:-) sit there all day, feed the children who come begging constantly (this way you make sure that the money does go to the children) and you'll become popular as a good-hearted man. I am sure you'll get lower prices with the ladies there. Then you'll have more money to feed more children.

BTW, make sure you feed only black kids. Oh. No black kids? Well, that must be because some Argentinian president send all black people in Argentina to fight & die in internal wars by using them to stop the bullets and arrows of the enemies. I am surely leaving details out, but, haven't you ever wondered why there are basically no black people at all in Argentina?

In order not to annoy Argentinias: this does not mean Argentinians behave like that. It is only that sometimes an insane person can have all the power.

On the other hand: I'd love these girls to have an appartment and a car. But I want to have an appartment and a car, too!

BTW: I HATE Microsoft. Only Linux & MacOsX allowed around me.

Daddy Rulz
09-14-05, 22:02
Well,

You guys must be white.

I wanna see their kids grow up and be your kids boss.16 year old kid with daddys computer or an asshole. Either way He doesn't matter and adds zero value to the forum, mute him or enjoy him as the joke he is.

Hunt99
09-15-05, 01:51
The level of discussion in this thread of late makes me want to hold up the BUSH=NAZI - LIBERALS SUCK! Discussion in the "American Politics" thread as an example to be commended.;)

Dickhead
09-15-05, 05:01
I thought you had to pay 650 pesos (or was it 600; I forget). He'll get AIDS for sure if he only pays 450, won't he?

Dickhead
09-15-05, 05:07
Upon further review of SL's posts, I did indeed determine that the AIDS-avoiding price is 600 and not 650. However, paying 650 also eliminates herpes. Paying 450 only eliminates gonorrhea and crab lice.

But that is okay. Gonorrhea goes away with a shot and crab lice can be eliminated one of two ways:

1) Set one side on fire, and then stab them with an ice pick when they come running out the other side.

2) Pour on whiskey, and then pour on sand. The crabs will get drunk and throw rocks at each other.

Stormy
09-15-05, 09:57
Upon further review of SL's posts, I did indeed determine that the AIDS-avoiding price is 600 and not 650. However, paying 650 also eliminates herpes. Paying 450 only eliminates gonorrhea and crab lice.

But that is okay. Gonorrhea goes away with a shot and crab lice can be eliminated one of two ways:

1) Set one side on fire, and then stab them with an ice pick when they come running out the other side.

2) Pour on whiskey, and then pour on sand. The crabs will get drunk and throw rocks at each other.You forgot with method (1) to shave one side of the infected area, then set fire to the unshaved side and when they come out of the bush, break out the ice pick.

Stowe
09-16-05, 01:21
ROTFLMAO.

Ouch!

What can I avoid if I pay 1000 US for a chica?

Suerte,

Stowe

OslersVoice
09-16-05, 10:40
ROTFLMAO.

Ouch!

What can I avoid if I pay 1000 US for a chica?

Suerte,

StoweYou can pay someone else to fuck her for you. Guaranteed to not give you any nasty bugs!