PDA

View Full Version : Newby (to this board) Questions

BillWilson
09-18-05, 17:41
Gents.

I am a Thailand and Tiajuana vet, not new to mongering.

GREAT board, great info.

Don't want to go against "board ettiquete"

I do not see a Newby to BA section where I can post questions.

Do I post them here or other places.

Thanx in advance.

BW.

Fyi, 20 plus trips to Thailand under my belt in the last 3 years.

Pm me for any questions.

In fact, I am wheels up 23 Sept. For 9 nites incountry.

Dickhead
09-18-05, 17:52
After you have RTFF, you should probably post questions in the section to which they pertain. Club questions in the club section, apartment question in the private apartment section, etc. Some may pertain to living in Argentina, for example, for which there are appropriate sections. General Argentinean mongering questions probably belong in the 2005 Reports section, I would say.

BillWilson
09-18-05, 18:14
I forgot to mention that I will UTFSE, but was looking for a "newby" type section or a post from the Senior members that covered basics

Knuckhead
09-18-05, 19:56
Bill,

Start with Moondog's BA guide section. Then if you feel it is necessary, you may start a thread called "BA Newby Questions" yourself.

Good luck. You'll love this city. Know, however, that Buenos Aires is not Bangkok. Things are nowhere as much "in your face". I would say, as a very general rule, that it is roughly about twice as expensive in terms of price, but an order of magnitude more enjoyable. Still, compared to Sex Prison the Quality / Price ratio is extremely favorable. IMHO, I would come to BA any day as opposed to Thailand (been there too, a few times).

Hope this helped. Be sure to post your experiences.

One Tree Hill
09-18-05, 20:08
BillWilson,

Welcome. Its a great board with lots of info. I am by no means the maestro here, but should you have any questions (perhaps after seeing some of my post) shoot me a PM. BTW - I am considering a trip to Thailand or even relocating there. I may have a question for you down the road somewhere.

Cheers!

Kc Questor
09-18-05, 23:37
Hi Bill,

I'm a newbie to this board as well, although like you I am not new to the world of mongering (mostly latin america, but Thailand, too) I posted a few newbie questions in the appropriate boards and always got quick and polite responses.

I agree that a "true newbie" area may be helpful, however there is so much info here if you take the time to go through it all. I have until April for my trip to BA, so I have lots of time, heh.

Knuckhead
09-19-05, 01:59
Thanks el Jefe. Not that I claim to be a veteran by any stretch of imagination, but I was just trying to help BillWilson locate it.

See you in October, BTW!