PDA

View Full Version : Santa Fe 2036 2-B

Carpediem
10-10-05, 18:09
Noticing that this apartment is not on the list (or I missed it) The main reason I'll put it here is that it's open on Sundays. It also has a web page, www.bonnefemme.com.ar That's kind of nice since one can call in advance and ask who is there.

Got a feeling that the madam doesn't like that people just show up, so it could be good idea to call before - phone numbers on the web site. I think she speaks some English. If memory serves right, there is a risk of having inflated prices as a result of English conversation. Their regular rate (complete service) is relatively high $200.

I visited yesterday for my good-bye to BsAs before my flight. Three girls were there. Picked Carolina - well, she has few more pounds when on her photo, but all together not bad. Enthusiastic participation, dfk, bbbj etc. Facilities are reasonably nice.

Enjoy, cd

Major Bosco
11-07-05, 18:13
Which apartment at 2036?

There are many to choose from.

Thanks

Robert Dean
02-08-06, 21:15
The apartment is 2-B. Take the first elevator on your right.

The place is only average, with some 5-6 girls.

Towels are screaming for renewal.

Tried Florencia this week. Good attitude, basically (IOW, she does what you ask for) Doesn't like to talk. Smoker.

The apparently nicer ones in their website were not there (Camila and Jessica)

BTW, conventional is $150/ one hour. At $170, Cielo is way above it, with better-looking girls.

Cheers.

Moore
02-08-06, 22:11
I've been to this place maybe twice and walked out both times without fucking. Both times there were about 4 girls and none of them were anything to write home about. Several had blatant deficiencies - csection scar here, dental problem there, inbreeding, etc.

And the overall ambiance was icecold. The madam was a total biatch and told me I had to pay a presentation fee upon walking out. HaHa good one, what a hoot - come and get it.

There may be some spillover between SF1707 and this place, which of course is only 3 blocks downstream. Thats why I originally went there - to find a chica that *supposedly* relocated from SF.

I believe this place contends to be a more "upscale" apartment with a French name, fancy business cards, some tacky decorations, and a BritishEnglish speaking madam. No thanks, I'll stick with SF1707 and get twice the selection, generally attractive girls, usually good service/reception, and no attitude. And, incidentally??, at a much lower price.

Just another example of there being somewhere between zero and negative one correlation between price and quality in this business. I intentionally target "midrange/average" places both in BA and provincial cities not because of the price, but because that is where I almost always find the widest selection of hot girls. As a bonus, I rarely encounter attitude issues with them or management. Some may believe that the definition of upscale is charging you more, trotting out inbred girls, and treating you like shit. Well thats not a fetish of mine.

Trader
02-27-07, 23:54
I was feeling a little bored a few weeks ago and decided to check out some of the old postings on Private Apartments. Heard of Bonnefemme before but never realized it was so close to my apartment. So I decided to stop by on a Friday afternoon to check it out. I didn't call in advance and the doorman seemed to know exactly what I was looking for. I really wasn't in the mood to do the deed and just wanted to see the presentation and the place. I gotta tell you, the madam is a little strange. It is like arranging for sex with your grandma. I don't know if she speaks any English; we spoke only Spanish. The place is incredibly clean and neat, although decorated a little like something my Grandma would do. She presented the girls (there were 3) and one appeared exceptionally pleasant and doable. Once she heard my foreign accent, she started to speak in English. Nearly perfect! I thought it might be nice to actually have more of a conversation during sex so I wanted to arrange a time with her. She is Tana. I'll post the link below.

I don't have enough time in my schedule to spend the hour with this girl so I tell the madam I want to come back. She quotes $200 pesos per hour for completo. So she wants me to arrange a specific time. I say 2 hrs from now. Then she wants the full $200 pesos in advance, 2 hs before, to "guarantee" that the chica will be available. So I break one of mongerings main rules. With thoughts of that perfect ass dancing in my head, I actually pulled out 2 hundred pesos and pay the lady. Then leave. It think to myself. There goes 200 pesos you dickhead. So I return 2 hours later and Tana herself greets me at the door and brings me back to the suite. Very much like Divino here. Nice, clean shower, private, etc.

Usually I am really looking for a good GFE, soft skin, gentle touch, etc. This chick (26 yrs old) is totally into what I call sport sex. This would be an hour to definately test my endurance. Her English is not only good, but very, very dirty. If you like a lot of verbal things, such as, "I really love to suck cock, etc." this girl is for you. And she DOES love to suck cock. No condom, didn't have to ask. Pretty soon she is asking me to cum on her face. But it wasn't quite time just yet. So she grabs the two pillows, turns me over, and tells me to lay on the pillows with my ass propped up in the air. At this point, I figure what the hell. Next thing I know she's got her tongue probing my ass. And she seems to be enjoying it. I'm not normally into this black kiss thing, but she makes a good argument for it.

The sex, too, was very good. Nothing intimate, but she will literally do whatever you want. I unloaded twice, with more time 3 would have been easy. She wanted me to pull her hair hard when I was doing her from behind, but that just isn't my thing. Not an intimate, GFE experience, but some of the best sex I've had. Will definately repeat when I have enough energy.

http://www.bonnefemme.com.ar/menues.html

Sportsman
04-13-07, 22:26
I've been wanted to check out Barby ever since I saw her pictures. So I called up this place as soon as I settled into my apartment last Friday. But was told Barby would be working at 7:00 pm that evening. OK, so Barby will have my second load instead. Called them up at 6:30 pm to check and was told she would not be in until 8:00 pm. Well, I had dinner plan for 9:00 pm so that would not work. I tried to find out what time she'd be working till but my Spanish was not good enough to get my question across.

After dinner and hanging out with a fellow monger until late hours, we could not find any suitable target for the evening. So I called up the place again and was told Barby is on duty along with two other chicas. Good, a seven pesos taxi ride me and my fellow monger arrived to the place in 10 minutes.

The place has a pretty nice set up. Towel, bathrobe, toothbrush, toothpaste, and comb were presented in a sealed plastic wrap. The room was bright and clean. We were offered drinks from their appeared to be well stocked bars. But we declined since they probably would have cost extra and we were there to drink.

Barby was definitely the same girl on the internet but look quite different. Not necessary in a bad way but just different. She is a lot shorter than I expected (may be 5 ft 3in in heels) did not have the color contact lenses in, and the boobs were artificially enhanced.

We started with some LFK and in ten seconds we got into DFK. Then I laid down onto the bed and presented Little Sportsman to her month. Her BBBJ was pretty good, especially if you like the wet and sloppy type. Then she went further down South a little bit to greet the two soldiers. Few minutes of this and I was ready to mount. Barby was very responsive that felt pretty good. Then I whispered into her ear and asked "Cola?" With her sweet voice the response was "Bueno" I flipped her over and proceeded into Barby's Hershey Highway. For a little girl, she can take on some pounding in the rear. Then again Little Sportsman maxes out only at 3 ½ inch on a good day.;) I finished by blasting my leche onto those artificially enhanced boobs.

After a quick shower I came back to bed and started making out with her again. But by this time I was not in the position to get a second round in. So we just kissed for while and her stroking Little Sportsman at the same time until the phone rang.

I got dressed and walked out of our room. My monger buddy and her hourly rented girlfriend were already waiting for us in the foyer. We snapped a few photos and some group shots with him and the two chicas. Said our goodbyes and we were out the door by 4:00 am.

Barby might qualify as a "Trophy Fuck" if skinny little blonde with enhanced boobs is your type. She works at night from 8:00 pm until 9:00 am, but did not ask exactly which days. Fun girl, pretty, and a good provider in bed. WIR – posible. But 200 pesos / hour in a privado is not in my regular diet. And the enhanced boobs are another minus for me, even though hers were done rather nicely.

Rainot
04-13-07, 23:30
Barby's skinny now? I had her at my apartment a couple years ago, and she was definitely growing a little belly. Apparently she was also working at a cake shop at that time and gave in to temptation.

Also, I was shocked at how much make-up she had on her face. Then I was told that she used it to cover up some marks she'd done to herself when she was a little girl, to try to remove some moles. Is she still doing that, or has she had laser surgery done?

Sportsman
04-14-07, 00:01
Rainot,

Barby's pictures on their website were heavily airbushed any blemishes. In person she looks different. Like I said, not necessary worse, just different. Fresh face with not much make up on. I did not notice any moles, but she does have some freckles on her face.

Sportsman

Lysander
06-06-07, 21:49
Not many privados open on Sunday, so nice a find convenient privado open at 7pm last Sunday. The place is quite well appointed with clean rooms with big mirrors, fresh towels, on a par with Templo Marion and madam is quite friendly, or was on the Sunday I was there. Was introduced to three girls. Barby (nice face but a bit too chunky for my tastes. Abril (on the web site) was quite appealing, but chose new girl Ariadna. Quite young and inexperienced, very slim with pretty face, and still a bit nervous. She's a University student, and nice to talk to (no English) only works weekends to pay her way through college. Nice DFK, reasonable BBJ, which will improve with practice I am sure Sex, a bit like first night with your high school date. Definitely GFS rather than PSS. She obviouisly likes sex, but nervousness get in the way No cola (did you try cola with your first date? But that isn't my thing anyway. Recommended, but not if you like full on experienced girls who take the lead. I'll be back myself.

Jak
07-20-07, 20:36
Went yesterday afternoon - a guy at Excedra one night recommended it.

I got buzzed into the building and there is a very small lobby area. A girl and some guy were there and an old security guy asked me where I was going. I just got buzzed in so I was moving toward the elevator. I told him 2B, and he writes down 12B on a piece of paper to show me. Now my 2B in Spanish is good enough for any Spanish speaker to understand, but not him. I figure the two people standing there know what 2B is about if they live in the building, so I just want to move on. The old guy wants me to sign in and it has a spot for an ID#. I felt like leaving, but I just scribble some shit down (yeah, I want to register myself as officially visiting a whorehouse - maybe he wants a copy of my passport left behind) Anyhow, he says something else like maybe he wants to see my ID. I just say 2B like I don't understand him and move on.

There are three girls in the apartment - one is Barbi. Didn't think she was so hot, but what girls are in these apartments (so far, my experience)? I choose the girl that let me in (Belen) At first she says A$250, and after I show her the price on WT69's list of A$200, she leaves and comes back and says it's A$200. Again, polite enough Argentinian girl, but an aloof mechanical-like performer - I guess you could say she was very professional. Also, can't these girls gargle with some Listerine before they get it on with you. Some of their mouths smell like shit or 100 dicks without a rinse. I specified that I like a little 69 with my oral before I paid her, along with a few other things. She surprised me with doing a BBBJ even though I didn't specify or pay extra for it. Then I pull her into a 69 position - all of a sudden she's ticklish.

Long story short, I got up and left after 15 minutes. I don't want to relive any more details. Obviously, I don't recommend this place or the girl.

La Guy 55
09-15-07, 14:11
I visited this place twice on two Sundays within the last two or three months. I second the favorable comments about Adriadna and should add she does speak a reasonable amount of English and is available for completo. The madam, who is friendly, said the regular price is 200 pesos an hour, and 250 completo with cola. Unlike many places in BA, after paying the 250 fee I had no trouble getting cola without any additional requests for money.

Adriadna does not seem to like BJ's a whole lot, but doesn't cover them up and may even have shown some improvement in her skills from the first to second session I had with her.

Barbie who has been discussed here struck me as overweight and not very attractive. I suspect she has seen better days.

Incidentally, the fee for the session includes one free drink, if you ask. The place may be a bit overpriced, but at least I haven't had any problems here getting what is promised (unlike many other places in BA)

Lysander
12-11-07, 20:47
Dropped in last Saturday to see if by chance Ariadne was available. Sadly she seems to have retired for the time being or gone to work elsewhere. Madam was no very forthcoming.

Was presented with three "nueva chicas". Actually not that nueva. Decided to try Barby. Blonded hair, very white skin. Ok figure, but a bit softer and less toned than I usually like. Very talkative, but at the same time rather detached, as we tried various positions. BBBJ OK. 7/10. After a 20 mins of steady fucking, she stopped talking and even seemed to be enjoying herself. She is quite happy with anal it seems, but not my thing. Overall not a bad experience, but does not go into my top ten. Standard price at this place is 200p. 250p for 'completo'

Lgover
01-31-08, 07:22
Pl. Note that this place Sante Fe 2036

Aka.

http://www.bonnefemme.com.ar

Will charge you 50 pesos if you just see the chicas and not choose anyone.

I have sneaked out of other places under similar situations when I walk out. But the madam of this place was trained and probably used higher number of guys bailing out.

Made 3 trips. Did 2 chicas. One was Belu (completo) and another can't remember the name (Joven, negra pelo, flaca chica, about same ht as Belu) Good sessions.

This place was rather short of chicas generally but if you decide to walk out, be prepared for an unpleasant situation. I needed to go past the cuarto, then the apartment itself and then the security to the building. The building needed a buzzer to go as well as most places. I paid the 50, since the madam had previously told me the rules before showing the chicas and I agreed. I rolled the dices knowing there were only 2 chicas.

A old ho comes and then Belu shows up. I wanted something else fresher.

An alternative could have been to negotiate a 10min or 20 min massage, etc. That would be on my future trips when my spanish is great.

Decided to pay up the fine and headed out to enjoy the remainder of the day.

Lysander
01-31-08, 14:05
Well I've been to this establishment a few times (it is not one of my favourites) and never been asked to pay just to see the girls, but this has happened to me a couple of times in low-end privados. I just walked out. What could you be thinking of when you agreed to pay 50p just to see a line up of two girls? The next thing you know they'll be trying this on with all gringos. Can you imagine any local going along with this?

Privados are well used to guys walking out when they don't fancy anyone in the line up. I have done this at SF 1707, Templo Marion, Esmeralda 517B, and others. I have gone back later to these same establishments and and found some real winners. Often the popular girls are busy or working on another shift. Of course the madam will usually try to persuade you take one of girls that are there - that is her job. But in a well run privado, you should have no hastle if you don't see anyone you like and come back another day.

WorldTravel69
02-01-08, 05:10
Print out the List Prices.

Show it to them and tell them that you belong to a club that has over 200,000 members and that if you report that they were not accommodating you will not recommend there place.

Never pay for Viewing!

Jackson where is your spell checking program?

Jackson
02-01-08, 11:24
Jackson where is your spell checking program?My spell checking program is at http://www.gmail.com.

Thanks,

Jackson

Daddy Rulz
02-01-08, 14:49
Well I've been to this establishment a few times (it is not one of my favourites) and never been asked to pay just to see the girls, but this has happened to me a couple of times in low-end privados. I just walked out. What could you be thinking of when you agreed to pay 50p just to see a line up of two girls? The next thing you know they'll be trying this on with all gringos. Can you imagine any local going along with this?

Privados are well used to guys walking out when they don't fancy anyone in the line up. I have done this at SF 1707, Templo Marion, Esmeralda 517B, and others. I have gone back later to these same establishments and and found some real winners. Often the popular girls are busy or working on another shift. Of course the madam will usually try to persuade you take one of girls that are there - that is her job. But in a well run privado, you should have no hastle if you don't see anyone you like and come back another day.That will be the fucking day I pay somebody to tell them the toothless hags they have working are not worth fucking. It's been tried on my a couple times and I just laugh. One place they had to buzz you out and the madam told me she wouldn't open the door unless I paid her for looking at the chicas. I just started kicking the lock. She buzzed me out. Never be intimidated, never show fear. She's only doing it because she thinks she can get away with it. She wouldn't do it to a local because she knows it might cost her a slap.

Punter 127
02-01-08, 16:21
It happened to me and Sportsman onetime, the chica stood in the doorway and would not move I had to physically move her to the side. But in this case remember Lgover agreed to pay before he was shown the chicas, that’s a little different.
I paid the 50, since the madam had previously told me the rules before showing the chicas and I agreed. When she told him the rules is when he should have told her to stick it, imho.

However this could be a real problem for guys that don’t understand Spanish.

WorldTravel69
02-01-08, 20:14
I mean where is it when I am typing my posts? I hate having to check the dictionary all the time.

My spell checking program is at http://www.gmail.com.

Thanks,

Jackson

Lgover
02-02-08, 03:34
My experience/assessment is - Portenos are relatively mild nothing to fear.I saw even bigger guys just backing off with a verbal tiff on chicas related issues in clubs. I got out of a few without issues.Portenos are totally focussed on the soccer, pussy & tango (having fun right now) and drained by the end of it that they do not have the energy to fight. It is more hollow macho-ism compared to messing with a bouncer/pimp or a wacko in LA/NY or any NA city.Maybe that is why it makes BA as one of the safest places to travel. Probably this stems from the liberal attitude towards sex in latin american culture.
Disclaimer - This is just one man's opinion. The intention is not inflame anyone with a generalization.

The madam gave me the option to leave without seeing the 2 chicas.
Or pay the 50 pesos fine, If I walked out & mentioned about the security at the buzzer. This was different based on my gut feeling and did not want to mess up remainder of the day. It was early in the day too.
Probably her chicas were already rejected multiple times that day by fellow members from the board.:)

I visited close to 50 privado on the trip and it was a mission in itself.
This was the only one I paid to leave, though I was asked in other privados to pay when backing off. I struck goldmines at various places.
With awesome newbies working basically with "world travellers" & "seaman" list. I wanted to provide an update to the list on the board but lost track and remembered this one.

I believe "world traveller" walks with a diary & probably a secretary to do all the bookkeeping.
Pl. keep up the excellent work, I need a revised list for my next trip :)

After a while a erica or a romina or a karina made no difference, which one from which place - It was all blurred.Another great session, professional session or session in which I overperformed or underperformed.
I need to catalog every chicas with a photo & a diary to keep tab on my next trip.Unfortunately was robbed of my camera by a chica on the trip & lost numerous photos with it.

Just as someone mentioned, the same privado can have different headcounts at different times of the day. Calling & checking in advance is the best as the locals/seasoned do.

Sportsman
02-02-08, 05:54
I am surprised at Lgover's experience in being demanded for presentation fee at this privado. I have been here three times and stayed twice. I always call ahead of time to find out who is working. On my second visit I was looking for a specific chica. Now I had my share of madam lying to me and said such chica was working, but no where to be found when I arrived. This place actually told me the truth and said she was not there at the time, and told me when she would be there later that evening. I called back later again was told she still wasn't there yet. On the third try, I was told she was there and was available. Sure enough she was there when I showed up.

One day I was not up for another session but went with Punter127 because he had never been there before and wasn't sure about the location. After the lineup I told the madam Punter's choice of chica but I was leaving. She was fine with that. Had never been asked for presentation fee, let alone upfront. Either they have changed their SOP or another example of YMMV.

BTW, Punter's post below about our experience in being demanded for presentation fee was at a different privado.

AllIWantIsLove
04-28-08, 15:51
Jackson and WorldTravel69 had a brief back and forth in this thread two months back about spell checking of posts. A workable solution, IMHO, is the spell checking provided by the Google Toolbar.

http://toolbar.google.com/T4/index_pack_xp.html

Bob.

I mean where is it when I am typing my posts? I hate having to check the dictionary all the time.

WorldTravel69
04-29-08, 10:56
All I get is a blank page.

Jackson and WorldTravel69 had a brief back and forth in this thread two months back about spell checking of posts. A workable solution, IMHO, is the spell checking provided by the Google Toolbar.

http://toolbar.google.com/T4/index_pack_xp.html

Bob.

AllIWantIsLove
04-30-08, 01:47
The link works for me. Maybe it is a security setting issue. I have problems with many pages because of ActiveX scripts which I don't normally allow. But anyway, here's the long way: www.google.com > more > even more > Toolbar (under Search). AND, as I should have pointed out in my original post on this subject, a BONUS is the "Translate" button on the Toolbar, which makes it really easy to translate a page from Spanish into English.

Bob

All I get is a blank page.

WorldTravel69
04-30-08, 11:55
Today it is working. Plus I already had it, but did not load the spell check. Duh.

The link works for me. Maybe it is a security setting issue. I have problems with many pages because of ActiveX scripts which I don't normally allow. But anyway, here's the long way: www.google.com > more > even more > Toolbar (under Search) AND, as I should have pointed out in my original post on this subject, a BONUS is the "Translate" button on the Toolbar, which makes it really easy to translate a page from Spanish into English.

Bob

WorldTravel69
05-10-08, 06:12
Sorry guys your other amigo (Tessan) checked this place out. He was not a happy camper.

$250p hour.

For me I only want media hour. They do not offer that. So, fuck em, or you can.

Tessan
05-10-08, 15:34
I called the place for WT. My Spanish is much better then his. I did not see any of the chicas. Was told they do not do 1/2 hours. Only full hours.

Boy Vega
11-17-08, 20:12
Check out this place this afternoon. Arrived without an appointment. Was shown 2 chicas both could have lost a bit of weight. Personal prefernce is for slim tight spinners. Was told 300 for an hour on would completo the other one who I thought was ok would not do cola - sorry don't remeber the names. Price was too hogh for quality presented so I walked to 1707.

Was shown about 5 girls - none struck my fancy, so walked again.

Tried out Clieo again - had a lineup of about 6 or 7 All pretty good girls ranging from 7 up (2 9's) picked a spinner (again sorry forgot her name Celeste I think - will make a point of trying to remember for next report) with a tight body had a great time for regular service AR280 sin globo - nice eye contact. For completo they want 350

On Friday night pulled a girl from hook - Very skinny and maybe 5' 1" has long dark hair, not much of a rack but a really tight ass. Samantha or likes to be called Sam. Speaks perfect english, and had a great vibe and rides you very hard - but only CBJ and needs some lessons in that department. Vibe changed after we were in the sack - might have something to do with the doob she blew. Not sure if I would do again. Cost AR 300 for night

Oldstrings1
11-25-10, 20:26
I visited this place, Santa Fe 2036, without an appointment around 2pm, and saw Antonela. In short, she was awesum. Some people have been moaning about the lack of 8-9-10's in the privados, but I think she qualifies. Adorable, hardbody, I kept calling her a rockstar. She could do well in a place like Mahados (the only high end place I've been...yet). BBBJ, DFK, DATY, DATO, all kinds of positions, no anal, but I think she made up for it. Short sassy haircut, very energetic, very vocal. "si si si, oy oy oy, oy-si [pant], oy-si." Session was 300 pesos for an hour. No half hour available, and she gave me the whole hour.

I later found her pictures on Platynum under Antonela (one "l"). Her photos don't show her nude, but she looks exactly like the photos, maybe better. No airbrushing needed. She has a rockin' body, beautiful face, and a great attitude.

http://www.platynum.com.ar/Entretenimiento/EntretenimientoSpanish.htm

The privado itself was nice enough. Nicer than many others, big mirror ont he wall, tiny towels, (oh yeah, we showered together too). Would I repeat? Yes, but now that I've posted this, she may be hard to get to as you guys are probably going to book her up!

Miami Bob
11-26-10, 06:26
Never been to this place-have other girls who make house calls for the same money. Your report will get me off my butt and go and take a look.

do you have any idea what delivery costs?

Oldstrings1
11-26-10, 12:39
do you have any idea what delivery costs? Are you kidding me? With my very limited Spanish I was lucky I could figure out the price I was paying! I'm sure a savy Spanish speaker such as you should be able to call, and probably work a deal.

Joe 23
11-26-10, 15:21
Never been to this place-have other girls who make house calls for the same money. Your report will get me off my butt and go and take a look.

Do you have any idea what delivery costs? From what I see on Platynum website, if my poor Spanish is correct, she doesn't seem to be available for deliveries.

(Says "viajes / no disponible)

But who knows?

You can first try her at the privado, and if she's good, then ask her in person for an outcall.

I assume that privado managements are normally not so enthusiastic about girls making outcalls or direct contacts with their clients.

Lysander
11-26-10, 15:44
From what I see on Platynum website, if my poor Spanish is correct, she doesn't seem to be available for deliveries.

But who knows?

You can first try her at the privado, and if she's good, then ask her in person for an outcall.

I assume that privado managements are normally not so enthusiastic about girls making outcalls or direct contacts with their clients. Actually many privados quite like outcalls because they are often short of bedrooms at busy times. Best of all, go and see her first in the privado. If you like her, ask her for her private cellphone number. You can then arrange to see her next time out of hours, when she is not working at the privado. This will be easier for her if she lives somewhere not far from the centre, although if she lives far away like many girls, she might be willing to consder an overnighter. When she is working for the privado she has to hand over half the money to the privado. If she comes to see you she gets it all. Hence you can usually negotiate a much better rate or a longer session than if you paid the privado for outcall. Obvioulsy, the privado owners don't like girls doing this so be descrete. But there is nothing really they can do to stop their girls making private arrangements with clients. I have done it many times.

When you are setting up a meeting with the girl it obviously helps if you can send and receive texts in spanish on your local mobile.

Sportsman
11-26-10, 18:31
From what I see on Platynum website, if my poor Spanish is correct, she doesn't seem to be available for deliveries.

But who knows?

I assume that privado managements are normally not so enthusiastic about girls making outcalls or direct contacts with their clients. Viajes usually means travel for a day or weekend trip. Not necessary means outcall escort service to a hotel or apartment.

Joe 23
11-26-10, 18:57
Viajes usually means travel for a day or weekend trip. Not necessary means outcall escort service to a hotel or apartment.Another piece of knowledge for me that's not precisely explained in a dictionary.

Have a great mongering weekend!

Sportsman
11-26-10, 19:07
Another piece of knowledge for me that's not precisely explained in a dictionary.

Have a great mongering weekend! You're welcome Joe.

Here is an example of a chica that does outcall but no travel.

http://www.platynum.com.ar/Entretenimiento/Escorts/Eve/Eve1.htm

Informacion Information.

Viajes Travel.
No Disponible / Not Available.

Desc.

Hermosa rubia! Estilo Playboy. Hoteles.
y encuentros. Con reservas.
Zona Belgrano.

Beautiful blonde! Playboy style. Outcalls only. With reservation.
Belgrano area.

Wild Walleye
11-29-10, 12:24
Both the chicas and the privado management prefer out calls especially, as Lysander pointed out, during busy periods.

From the management perspective, if there are two beds and three or more chicas, unless a customer is seeking a two-fer, only two gatas can be generating revenue whilst in-casa. Additionally, the standard up-charge (AR$50ish plus taxi) is usually pure profit, so long as there are at least two chicas back at the privado to warm the sheets.

From the chica perspective, so long as your place is too far away or too much of a dump, spending a little time there is probably an improvement from the privado.

Jabone
02-16-11, 00:24
The are asking 400p / hr for delivery, FYI maybe I got a gringo price for my bad spanish, but I passed.

Both the chicas and the privado management prefer out calls especially, as Lysander pointed out, during busy periods.

From the management perspective, if there are two beds and three or more chicas, unless a customer is seeking a two-fer, only two gatas can be generating revenue whilst in-casa. Additionally, the standard up-charge (AR$50ish plus taxi) is usually pure profit, so long as there are at least two chicas back at the privado to warm the sheets.

From the chica perspective, so long as your place is too far away or too much of a dump, spending a little time there is probably an improvement from the privado.

Wild Walleye
02-16-11, 00:42
The are asking 400p / hr for delivery, FYI maybe I got a gringo price for my bad spanish, but I passed.You passed the 'I may be a gringo, but I am not a stupid gringo' test. Job well done.

I wouldn't bite at AR$400 for someone sight-unseen (unless she has a bunch of great reviews from people I trust). I'd suggest hitting a few of the privados known for have lots of chicas on hand and sampling some for the media hora. If and when you find what you like, go for take out (and know the real price in advance).

WorldTravel69
05-06-11, 12:10
Over Priced chica Syndrome. There is only one price.

Santa Fe 2036, piso 2 Apt B, at Ayacucho. Chicas: 5-6. Prices: 400p hour. Tel: 4825-2853, 4828-0541, 4822-9399. Hours: 24/6, And Sunday to 8pm.

I am not so sure the web site goes with this privado. It has a different phone number. http://www.bonnefemme.com.ar/

If somebody cares check the place out, please ask about their web site.

Butcher2
06-23-11, 14:35
I paid ARS 300 one week ago in this place. 2 girls were at that time, one is Barby (Ugly, short and busty) and the other one I can't remember the name she was brunette, very skinny and she's got a tattoo. Performance was ok. Final ARS 300 including three sets of condoms and a beer.

Zanny
07-22-11, 18:54
July 2011 Field Report. Knocked on the door after checking out 6a in the same building. Woman answers but says all the girls are busy. Seems overpriced, but we are going back tonight to have another look and hopefully see the girls.

Edit: Went back again, this time we went inside. The entrance area has a nice selection of alcohol bottles. Waited in a nice room for 10 minutes, then an overweight punk rock girl comes in with a tramp stamp and a nose piercing and a star tattoo on each should. Pass, especially for 400! There was one other girl occupied.