PDA

View Full Version : Meeting a regular girl

Aznights
10-13-05, 21:38
What is the best place to hook up with a regular Argentine girl to find as a girlfriend. Go out to dinner and all that mess. Not much info on this board about this. I for one am not into paying for just the act. I have been to Asia and the GFE thing is alot better then it seems to be in Argentina which seems most of the pros are not Argentine. I would think that will all the time that you spend that there should be some information on this area. Any expats on the board that could address this.

Thanks

Hurdle
10-14-05, 00:01
Forgot actual street address but this upscale shopping center is housed with lots of local eye candy. Was in BA a year ago and hooked up with several portenas (nonpro. I hope!

Knock yourself out and go for it. Nothing like spending an entire day in the sack with an argentine MILF:)

Daddy Rulz
10-14-05, 13:22
What is the best place to hook up with a regular Argentine girl to find as a girlfriend. Go out to dinner and all that mess. Not much info on this board about this. I for one am not into paying for just the act. I have been to Asia and the GFE thing is alot better then it seems to be in Argentina which seems most of the pros are not Argentine. I would think that will all the time that you spend that there should be some information on this area. Any expats on the board that could address this.

ThanksMy girlfriend is an artist and I met her at the faria where she sells her art. Like I said in the earlier post. If you meet somebody and you seem to click ask her out. There was this flight attendent that stayed at the same hotel I did. I asked the waitress (a friend) if she could get me her digits. The waitress was kind of shocked that I didn't do it myself. I told her that a girl that pretty would never have dinner with an old ugly guy like me. The Mosas response "Why not?" this seems to be the attitude in general from my experiance. Most women I've asked have accepted an invitation.

It took a little while for me to understand but Latinas LIKE men. Another example, I was standing in front of the Hotel with the doorman. We were just watching the world pass by and this 11 on a 1-10 scale came walking down the street she was FUCKING HOT. As she came by us she noticed we were both checking her out, just as she passed we both said "ehpah" at the same time (sorta like "holy shit your hot) and she smiled and said "gracias" we continued to monitor her progress down the street and after she had gone 10 or 15 feet past us she turned to make sure we were evaluating the rear view. She smiled and kept walking. Chicas want you looking, they want you to be a man. You can't stick your toungue out and ask a stranger if they want to fuck as if your in Excedra but if your a gentleman and show appreciation they like it. If your going to the same kiosko and the girl working there shows some interest buy her some flowers and invite her to dinner. She will probably say yes unless shes involved with somebody.

Marak5
10-15-05, 02:49
I do have pretty limited experience with the regular girls down there but I do get a very different vibe from regular girls there than I get in the USA. I left my watch at home so was searching for a cheap one in one of those little shitty shops and this absolutely goregeous girl was smiling at me trying to help me pick one out. She was really really friendly and probably has very little money if she's working that kind of a job down there. I didn't really brother to try and talk to her much since my spanish is not that good and I was leaving the next day. But those types of opportunities seem abundant there.

Marak5
10-15-05, 03:10
Daddy rulz.

In your experience, do you feel that the girls down there see $$ when they look at you? I'm talking about the regular girls. I have read some conflicting reports on this site as to whether the girls down there are really interested to have foreign boyfriends or not. Since it is poor down there I would imagine that it is a factor.

Daddy Rulz
10-15-05, 03:31
this absolutely goregeous girl was smiling at me trying to help me pick one out. She was really really friendly and probably has very little money if she's working that kind of a job down there. I didn't really brother to try and talk to her much since my spanish is not that good and I was leaving the next day. But those types of opportunities seem abundant there.Lots and lots brother, I still think they are going to want to feel as if it's a little more than just a quick hit but overall the women in S America are more approachable than in sex prison. They also don't punish you if your not what they are looking for. If your respectful they take the pass as a compliment.

HotSam
10-16-05, 06:07
At the end, which place? Shopping center? Where do you suggest?

El Centro
10-16-05, 08:11
At the end, wich place? Shopping center? Where do you suggest?You could try any of the big shopping malls, any of them. There are around 4-5 that I know of, all of them within an small taxi fare / distance of each other. But really, you could have luck anywhere, on the streets, non-pro bars, clubs, etc. Etc.

Please also bear in mind that even in the regular bars you are going to stand a pretty big chance of having a pro / semi-pro hit on you, its amazing but they really are everywhere.

Quick question though, do you speak any Spanish? Personally, I think that minimal Spanish at least would probably be absolutely essential for hitting on a non-pro.

Good luck, let us know how you get on.

EC

Out for Flesh
10-16-05, 08:34
About girls smiling at you: can't it just be that girls in Argentina (and, for that matter, in other countries) are more prone to smile and be gentle with someone who is approachable and gentle, and who does not treat them as shit?

HotSam
10-16-05, 17:02
I don't speak spanish but. I'm italian.

Usually I can understand 70% of spanish and spanish people can understand italian. I think that's difficult for a tourist start a serious relation with a regular girl in 3 weeks (that I have. Starting 19 Nov. And I'm not sure to be interested in it. My favourite place is Thailand. But now I'll travel with a friend that's looking for a girl for a serious relation. I think it's dangerous start a trip thinking so. I've too many friends married with foreigner's ladies. 90% not a good choice (90% ex pros) So I'd like to know where we can go for him.

MCSE
10-21-05, 05:44
A great oportunity it's next November 12 at Creamfields Buenos Aires. That's the place where hottest are. For other dates try better baez st and it's sushi restaurants. Patio Bulrich it's an upscale place, full of old ladies wearing those animal coats but not for younger people, if you wish to see younger people the place is El Solar de la Abadia.

In addition, it's very hard to find a hot girl that's not dating some guy.

ManofBA
10-22-05, 22:00
It is not hard in BA to hook up with good looking women. Especially if you like them in their 30s-early 40s. If you see one, and you smile at her, she will smile back if she is somewhat interested. In the Patio Bullrich and Florida areas you might find some English speaking ladies. Speaking some Spanish will help but showing interest to learn will help also.

Ask questions, flatter her about her looks (without lying) and it is very likely than by the second date you will be kissing and more.

Places to meet interesting women: the cafe / bar across the street from the University of Law (Universidad de Derecho) on Avenida Libertador near Callao;

La Paz (more progressive types); the museums and art galleries are good places. And don't act like an ass. Be a gentleman and you will score.

Hope this helps.

Daddy Rulz
10-22-05, 23:09
Here in sex prison we are used to women that really don't like men. In BsAs they really do. I don't know about the locals but agree totally with the method.

It is not hard in BA to hook up with good looking women. Especially if you like them in their 30s-early 40s. If you see one, and you smile at her, she will smile back if she is somewhat interested. In the Patio Bullrich and Florida areas you might find some English speaking ladies. Speaking some Spanish will help but showing interest to learn will help also.

Ask questions, flatter her about her looks (without lying) and it is very likely than by the second date you will be kissing and more.

Places to meet interesting women: the cafe / bar across the street from the University of Law (Universidad de Derecho) on Avenida Libertador near Callao;

La Paz (more progressive types); the museums and art galleries are good places. And don't act like an ass. Be a gentleman and you will score.

Hope this helps.

Ampfofu
10-25-05, 17:50
Hi everyone,

About 5 years ago I started my trips to BS. I met the best woman in my life. She was a concierge at my hotel. We are friends only, but having a woman friend in BS opens all doors. I have since met and sometimes date many good argentine women. I stil enjoy a no strings relation as long as I am not seing any one woman.

My advise, if you are american, just meet the women the same way you do in USA. Argentine women love men, they love attention, and they love to enjoy life. If you are in a hotel (preferably a nice hotel) pay attention to the workers their, you will have tons of opportunities to talk to them. After you chat with them ask them out dammit! They will say yes or no, do not be mad if they say no, because many good women have strong ties to their families, so it might take some time to slip you in. However you have to have time. However Argentine women will love you like no other, and I am not talking about the working girls. True portenias that are quality women are great.

Sam5935
11-08-05, 13:09
Hey all!

Well, I had my heart set on a trip back to Asia, but I've also always wanted to go to S. America. How hard is it it meet non-pros in Buenos Aries? I am a 32 year-old, tall, blonde, and very fit American with almost no spanish. Also, does anyone here have any advice on what other S. American countries it is easy to meet women? Thanks for the advice!1

S-

Aznights
11-08-05, 14:04
Sam,

I am here in Argentina for the first time as I wanted to try instead of Asia but I wish I would have gone to Asia again. Learn Spanish or don't come is my advice if you want to have a better time then there just isnt that many regular people that speak English but if you want to pay for whatever then it is like every other latin country I guess. It is a better place to bring a girl then to find a girl I think. There is a chance I guess but the language thing is big here. It is easier to navigate in asia except where they speak chinese or something. Go to the Philippines if you want some fun. I wish I would have went there. Yes the women are way better looking here but if you can't speak with them what good is it.

Fruehling
11-08-05, 20:25
Azn,

You just need to change your approach. In most Asian countries you just need to show up and the girls all come to you because you stand out. In Argentina (and East Europe) you need to "be a man". Men are aggressive but polite when they want a woman there. You need to do the same. You don't need to be afraid of being shot down because they are kind about it. They are also very receptive. I lived in Mar del Plata for awhile and they have even less English there than BA. If you are kind and flirt, they will try very hard to understand you. Go to a disco and you can have all kinds of fun because it's noisy anyway and you can talk with your eyes and dance and then.

Capt Dave
12-15-05, 10:53
Anyone who is interested in meeting some "regular" girls might want to check my latest post in the El Alamo section of the Restaurant and Bar Topic.

David

Navegar
12-17-05, 14:26
I have been traveling from the Caribe to Argentina for almost 7 years now. Finding "regular" girls is quite easy these days. First and most important is to "try" to speak Espaņol! Finding a English speaking woman, is difficult at best. Second, be polite and nice to all the women "No Matter" what they look like. You can not imagine how fast word travels between the ladies. They inform their friends when they meet a ****** agradable! Third, have a business card and cell phone with your address and telephone numbers. Blind dates, family BBQs and partys are a great avenue for finding "new Friends". If they can't get a hold of you, your out of luck! I have had great adventures with some really nice ladies in Argentina and just bought a small house in Olivos. I never plan on living in the US again. Hope these comments help.

Thanks,

Jim

Hunt99
12-18-05, 13:11
Anyone who is interested in meeting some "regular" girls might want to check my latest post in the El Alamo section of the Restaurant and Bar Topic.

DavidHey Dave,

I hate to dissent here, but the new setup at El Alamo has nothing to do with regular girls, and everything to do with hookers. Not that there's anything wrong with hooking, but let's not confuse the two.

Along this same line, I have noted more than a couple guys in Buenos Aires (not speaking of Capt Dave, just to be clear) seem to think that every woman in Buenos Aires is a hooker, and they speak and act accordingly. When you add a couple of vodkas to this attitude, the results are not always pretty. Yes, Argentinos tend to have a "liberal" attitude about the hobby, but some people need a lesson or two in being discreet.

Interestingly, I overheard an expat resident discussing just this thing yesterday. His words echoed my thoughts.

Capt Dave
12-18-05, 13:50
Hunt.

First, define "hookers". My definition has something to do with a woman who is willing to have sex with multiple partners, whether she likes them or not, in exchange for a (usually) pre-determined price. A non-hooker therefor is anyone who either:

A) Doesn't screw men she doesn't like for money.

and / or.

B) Doesn't pre-determine the price.

I think there are some ladies being brought in to El Alamo by "others" who are hookers, and that's fine, but the ladies Peter and I were (and are) interviewing are not! They are pretty, single girls who either have real jobs, go to school, or are looking for real jobs. They have been invited to come to the restaurant with no "obligation" to do anything except brighten up the place and see if there are any interesting men there.

If they were to meet someone they liked, I'm sure they would appreciate a "gift" afterwards, and actually have been led to believe (by me) that the men at El Alamo want and expect to do that!

Carpe Diem!

David

Sigvarth
01-09-06, 05:08
I just got back and I am changing my career planning so that I am free to travel to places like BA. JUST FOR THE WOMEN! In WA I am a big goofball that cannot talk to any woman. Even the younger ones, who are supposedly different than they were 10+ years prior. This is not so. In Bolivia and Argentina I found the women to be receptive and they actually liked me! Holy shit! This was a new experience and a little disconcerting at first, but alot of girls down there like guys from the US. They even said some of the same things that the mail order bride websites say, its just that the ones who are worth a shit don't want to leave. They want you to stay there.

I found your average bar, I went to one in Recoleta that is in Footprints, to be a great place to talk to women. If you see some girl looking at you, roll up on her and start jabbering away. Of course you have to speak some espanol, but it is a pretty easy language to learn. Understanding Portenos is a different matter.

TheKnife
01-19-06, 00:27
I just got back and I am changing my career planning so that I am free to travel to places like BA. JUST FOR THE WOMEN! In WA I am a big goofball that cannot talk to any woman. Even the younger ones, who are supposedly different than they were 10+ years prior. This is not so. In Bolivia and Argentina I found the women to be receptive and they actually liked me! Holy shit! This was a new experience and a little disconcerting at first, but alot of girls down there like guys from the US. They even said some of the same things that the mail order bride websites say, its just that the ones who are worth a shit don't want to leave. They want you to stay there.

I found your average bar, I went to one in Recoleta that is in Footprints, to be a great place to talk to women. If you see some girl looking at you, roll up on her and start jabbering away. Of course you have to speak some espanol, but it is a pretty easy language to learn. Understanding Portenos is a different matter.Can you give cross streets?

Tuesday
03-20-06, 06:15
Hey all!

Well, I had my heart set on a trip back to Asia, but I've also always wanted to go to S. America. How hard is it it meet non-pros in Buenos Aries? I am a 32 year-old, tall, blonde, and very fit American with almost no spanish. Also, does anyone here have any advice on what other S. American countries it is easy to meet women? Thanks for the advice!1

S-In my experience. Being blond, being American will give you no advantage with 99% of Argentinas.

If you want to be treated like a superstar go to Brazil.

Moore
03-21-06, 02:31
In my experience. Being blond, being American will give you no advantage with 99% of Argentinas.

If you want to be treated like a superstar go to Brazil.My experience has been just the opposite. Granted, BA is not like some parts of Latin America or Asia where being a "Westerner" makes you a rare hot commodity. You usually have to talk/flirt to the argentinas but your being American is very interesting to many, and I'm talking about girls from middle+ class backgrounds. And though they may sometimes begrude Americans for being cold materialists, don't think for a second that they are not impressed by a foreign guy who, relatively speaking, appears quite wealthly to them (apt in Recoleta, always has cash, takes them to nice places, etc).

Then again, maybe argentinas are just easier. Or maybe I coincidentally began an incredible lucky streak when I moved here. I believe its due a combination of their friendlier / more liberated nature and, yes, also due to being an exotic American guy. Another important factor is that your Argentine competition is quite weak here. For instance, a physically average guy in the US might be classified as tall/athletic here. Others have pointed out that Argentine guys are a rather effeminate lot, and with an enormous % of fags which helps you even more.

My experience in Brasil is relatively quite limited but my perception is that you might be a superstar there...in the ghetto. I remember trying to chat up girls in some nice Rio / Sao Paulo clubs and they wouldnt give me (or my US friend) the time of day. But those are isolated trips.

Wherever Ive gone, my success as a tourist has been horrible. But with an established presence in BA the regular chicas have been quite good to me. There are WAY more notches on my BA bedpost than on my US one, including some spectacular local goals, 3holes, and kills.

Rock Harders
03-21-06, 03:59
Mongers-

Telling regular Argentine girls that I am from New York definetly makes them at least a little interested. The fact is, in Buenos Aires, there just are not very many young American guys around, so although the Argentine ladies are too sophisticated to be blown away just because you are Estadounidense, you are different, and thus desirable. Basically, you are not going to get laid just because you are American, but maybe, it would get you a phone number versus if you were an Argentine guy with similar looks. I think along similar lines as the Argentine chicas- when I was a student at UDel, if I found out any girl was from Latin America, I would automatically interested in at least meeting her. Just the possibility of the exotic arises interest in everybody.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

Marak5
03-27-06, 01:29
In my experience. Being blond, being American will give you no advantage with 99% of Argentinas.

If you want to be treated like a superstar go to Brazil.I doubt this guy posting will get anywhere with no spanish, but.

I don't think what you're saying is true at all. In the night clubs, at times I have been practically the center of attention. If my spanish was good enough, I would have no problems approaching a girl I consider to be out of my league in the United States. Also, if it goes awry, just chalk it up to a cultural difference and being an obnoxious american.

I also notice that I get the stare down way more often in Recoleta than what I get in the United States. I stick out like a sore thumb there.

My spanish needs to improve, but if you are living there with spanish, you can't lose. 1) The girls are better looking than in the USA 2) They are friendlier than in the USA 3) you are very rich in their eyes. If anything, you must have something seriously wrong with you if you are american living in buenos aires and NOT getting tons of attention from the girls.

ps what Moore says about needing an established prescence I think is true. I think a guy coming down there for a week should stick to the cabarets and forget about dating regular girls. Once you get past the language barrier, which already makes it very difficult, you have to also go above a beyond that and assuage the girls fears that you are just there to bone and disown once you leave.

Hunt99
03-27-06, 10:59
I doubt this guy posting will get anywhere with no spanish, but.

I don't think what you're saying is true at all. In the night clubs, at times I have been practically the center of attention. If my spanish was good enough, I would have no problems approaching a girl I consider to be out of my league in the United States. Also, if it goes awry, just chalk it up to a cultural difference and being an obnoxious american.

I also notice that I get the stare down way more often in Recoleta than what I get in the United States. I stick out like a sore thumb there.

My spanish needs to improve, but if you are living there with spanish, you can't lose. 1) The girls are better looking than in the USA 2) They are friendlier than in the USA 3) You are very rich in their eyes. If anything, you must have something seriously wrong with you if you are american living in buenos aires and NOT getting tons of attention from the girls.

Ps what Moore says about needing an established prescence I think is true. I think a guy coming down there for a week should stick to the cabarets and forget about dating regular girls. Once you get past the language barrier, which already makes it very difficult, you have to also go above a beyond that and assuage the girls fears that you are just there to bone and disown once you leave.Buenos Aires is filled with short little Asian dudes. I've never seen any of them become "the center of attention." Maybe in a boliche, where they're largely viewed as easy marks for the chicas, with more money than brains. Like all stereotypes, that is probably a truism sprinkled with plenty of individual exceptions.

Marak5
04-02-06, 07:23
Buenos Aires is filled with short little Asian dudes. I've never seen any of them become "the center of attention." Maybe in a boliche, where they're largely viewed as easy marks for the chicas, with more money than brains. Like all stereotypes, that is probably a truism sprinkled with plenty of individual exceptions.Um, I'm 6'3 225 lbs and not asian?

PS: your post doesnt make any sense. A "boliche" in Buenos Aires is a regular night club. A "cabaret" is a ***** house.

Hope this helps.

Hi Marak5,

The word "boliche" refers to any night club, including those stocked with working girls.

Thanks,

Jackson

Hunt99
04-02-06, 12:26
Um, I'm 6'3 225 lbs and not asian?

Ps your post doesnt make any sense. A "boliche" in buenos aires is a regular night club. A "cabaret" is a ***** house.

Hope this helps.Papa Benito! Were you following around the right guy or not? Maybe we have to recruit a better spy to keep tabs on Marak5.

Marak5
04-02-06, 13:46
Papa Benito! Were you following around the right guy or not? Maybe we have to recruit a better spy to keep tabs on Marak5.Look at it this way.

The pathetic nature of Papa Benito on the internet knows no bounds. Obviously this guy has nothing better to do in retirement than fuck whores in Argentina. Hes on this site everyday. So does this guy really have anywhere important to be or to do? No.

So these reports are being written, and suddenly he's sitting directly behind me in Solid Gold. I know pretty much for a fact that he never hangs out there based on everything hes written on this site. Everyone on this site pretty much thinks that place sucks. I actually did meet him once for about 3 seconds in November, but I certain that he didn't remember who I was although he could have put 2 and 2 together based on my reports. I recognized him based on the "throat deformity" that he has posted about on this site.

So no, I do not think anyone here conspired to send in spies. I just thought Papa Benito was fucking bored and decided to check out the fireworks in Solid Gold. Not that far fetched whatsoever.

And the funny thing was, he entered, found a spot by the bar, got up, moved into a spot directly behind me. So he was sitting there directly behind me and the novia. And I asked her, is this guy looking at us? Because at this point I just thought it might be a total fluke. And she started watching him, and she's like, yes he's watching us rather intently. At that point I was fairly certain of it.

And to be honest, I still believe that he was just bored. He PM'ed me that day along the lines of, "oh no, youre paranoid. I havent been there in over a year." And I was just like, so you decided to go there the first time in a year, when a member of this site is having big problems with girls in there? I basically wrote him back and said I thought he was full of shit. At this point he became angry like a little child and started flaming me on this site. So this is the exact type of behavior that fits with him just being very pathetic internet creep.

Armbia
04-02-06, 15:58
Guys,

Easy on Papa Benito. I have met him and he is a great guy. Straight shooter.

Armbia

Flexible Horn
04-02-06, 17:52
Look at it this way.

The pathetic nature of Papa Benito on the internet knows no bounds. Obviously this guy has nothing better to do in retirement than fuck whores in Argentina. Hes on this site everyday. So does this guy really have anywhere important to be or to do? No.

.I have not hit retirement age and neither am I in a financial position to retire, but when I do I hope I have nothing better to do than fuck whores in Argentina.

It beats sitting in shopping malls to keep warm, attending old people clubs and other things the older generation do here in my country.

Papa Benito, keep on partying!

FH

El Perro
04-02-06, 21:10
Keep banging away Papa! People in the peanut gallery are in the peanut gallery for a reason.

Cheers,

The dog

Dickhead
04-03-06, 12:55
I don't think Papa is retired and neither am I but fucking whores in Argentina is the funnest thing I've ever done in my life. Also my professional development program makes it emotionally rewarding and socially beneficial as well. For example, I have taught hookers to swim, taught them computer skills, taught them to play cards and chess, and taught them all the English they need to know: "Yes, Toro, whatever you want."

Armbia
04-05-06, 17:28
Guys papa benito. Is a great guy. Give him a break. He participated in an informal seminar at the El Alamo.

Armbia

Daddy Rulz
04-05-06, 18:03
This thread kinda started as a way for guys that where interested in meeting none pro women here. I can tell you having been involved with one for a year it was without a doubt the best relationship Ive ever had. I'm interested in doing it again, anybody else care to help get this thread on track? I mean the insults are fun and all but can't w all just get along?

Exon123
04-05-06, 20:12
Sorry Daddy Rulz,

But I want to pay for my Pussy. That Free pussy is way to expensive for me and your in way to much trouble when your caught fucking around.

Exon

Jjgoinslow
04-06-06, 17:16
I have met dozens of chicas in dance clubs in BA. I have traded or received or given cell numbers with perhaps a dozen or more. Half of those fell off the map after what had seemed like a very warm first meeting and conversation. With others I have had varied luck. I have made a couple friends, don't be too set on having a relationship with a girl you meet, she may just want to hang out, maybe you can meet her friends and itll click with one of them. I've dated and messed around with a few girls here and scored with a couple. The "real" experience is WAY better in general. But ive found the non-pros to be just as loco on average as the pro chicas.

I go to big dance clubs which are often packed, I walk around and meet girls, its really easy, sometimes I spot a girl who may be hanging out with some friends, but here friends seem to have novios and the chica, when alone, will often exude this vibe like, can't you see I'm alone and need some attension! Act quick. Of course, YMMV, I'm young and this is a young crowd I'm talking about, but the girls are pretty responsive to men who are older by maybe 5 to 8 years or even 10 or 12 in some cases.

On the down side these girls often live in provincia somewhere an hour or more form BA central, they often work alot, have a busy family life and are generally not available as you might like.

But I disagree wholeheartedly that it is more expensive, these girls don't expect you to spend huge amounts on them. Most girls are tittilated when you take them to an expensive restaurant or spend 20 or 30 USD on them.

Sigprn
05-13-07, 02:49
Although I have never been to Argentina hope to be there in a couple of months. In other countries the mall is a good place. Also a hospital. I know that sounds stupid put you would be surprised at how many good looking single women work in a hospital. Also pharmacy's.

Geo Eye
05-13-07, 11:21
Although I have never been to Argentina hope to be there in a couple of months. In other countries the mall is a good place. Also a hospital. I know that sounds stupid put you would be surprised at how many good looking single women work in a hospital. Also pharmacy's.Why would you want to meet a regular girl, THEY ARE ALL A PAIN IN THE ASS

Tran Kilo
05-13-07, 13:25
Although I have never been to Argentina hope to be there in a couple of months. In other countries the mall is a good place. Also a hospital. I know that sounds stupid put you would be surprised at how many good looking single women work in a hospital. Also pharmacy's.You're right. I met a doctor outside of the hospital and have been going out with her for a few weeks. Pretty, smart, a tad of Engish and just fun to be with. Now PITA here. She's eager, willing and good.

Moore
05-14-07, 03:23
Although I have never been to Argentina hope to be there in a couple of months. In other countries the mall is a good place. Also a hospital. I know that sounds stupid put you would be surprised at how many good looking single women work in a hospital. Also pharmacy's.Very true in Argentina. Swiss Medical on Santa Fe and Pueyrredon is filled with hot chicas working the clerical positions. I've also been attended by sexy 20something porteņa optometrists, pharmacists, and ENTs. Almost banged a Swiss Medical chica.

But statistically by profession, naive English profesoras hanging out at anglo oriented bars seem to be the easiest targets, and there are many.

Tigre
06-19-07, 22:51
Another example, I was standing in front of the Hotel with the doorman. We were just watching the world pass by and this 11 on a 1-10 scale came walking down the street she was FUCKING HOT. As she came by us she noticed we were both checking her out, just as she passed we both said "ehpah" at the same time (sorta like "holy shit your hot) and she smiled and said "gracias" we continued to monitor her progress down the street and after she had gone 10 or 15 feet past us she turned to make sure we were evaluating the rear view. She smiled and kept walking. Oh maan. Is this really what it's like down there?

Does Ehpah mean the same thing in order latin countries as well?

MCSE
06-20-07, 06:58
These are just regular girls candids around the streets of Buenos Aires. They are like the average, the oriental ones were in china town otherwise they don't represent a big percentage of the female population.

MCSE
06-20-07, 07:02
More average females on the streets.

MCSE
06-20-07, 07:15
And these has been captured in Palermo and Puerto Madero, most of it I like their style and the way they walk, move and express themselves. I don't want to discuss if meeting a regular girl is a convenient, less convenient, smart or stupid option, just wanted to share with the fellas who never been in BA some images of them.