PDA

View Full Version : Paraguay 930 4a

Lunico
10-19-05, 13:00
Called Katyrna at 155-847-9565 from her biaresgirls. Com. Ar ad. She had favorable reviews and nice pics. The appointment went from 12 midnight put off to 1, then to 1:40 and when I arrived a girl with a driver pulled up in front and a tall paraguayen girl got out the car and went into the building.

Next, an older woman comes down and says she works for the apt and to follow her. I'm led to a small apt that smells like feet. Not nice manicured feet, 3 days of no washing feet. Then the paraguayen who arrived after I did is the one to come into the room and I thought she was going to start singing "Lets do the time Warp Again" cause her lingere was half nazi and half walmart sex gear. She also wasn't the girl in the website. So they waisted 2 hours of my time to do a bait and switch, they could have used those 2 hours to clean the carpet or something, cause it really stank in there. I said, thanks but no thanks and Left.

On the phone I was promised 150 for 2 hours and when I arrived Rocky Horror Picture Show girl asked for 200 the hour.

Jjgoinslow
04-06-06, 16:15
I had a different experience here (Paraguay 4 c) with another chica, Daisi (or Prisila)

See under thread for Esmerelda 853 3-50

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2755