PDA

View Full Version : Headgames October 2005 Report

Monger514
10-26-05, 12:43
I got here Monday and checked into Jackson's apartment. I've been very excited about hooking up with Lina from Hook, she is a tall, young, innocent-looking brunette from Paraguay with my favorite feature, a nice pair of boobs (though of course attitude is more important, but I love those boobs) I met her at the tail end of my previous trip and actually had not done anything naughty with her yet. I set Princess Silvina to work on her in my absence, as I was hoping to maybe just settle in with this one girl for my entire trip, my fantasy GFE, you know.

In the past few days Silvina had not been able to get in contact with her, so after dinner I head over to Hook and immediately found her there. Her cellphone had been stolen, so that's why she was unreachable. I quickly made the arrangements and brought her back to the apartment. Hmmm. She is sweet but not so passionate in bed (maybe there is a connection here? No French kissing but she did say she had a slight cold. I went downtown on her which she really seemed to enjoy, but she didn't offer to reciprocate. Then I put on the condom and my penis went numb and I gave up. Well, not quite the GFE experience I was hoping for.

The next day I had to get up for a meeting and felt like shit! This vampire social schedule is just such a killer. I need sex at 8:00pm, not 3:00am. That's when I need to be sleeping.

The next day Silvina called her (on her new cellphone) and said patiently explained about a lot of things (like GFE experience, scheduling, and other stuff I'm not posting here) but I don't think it looks good. By the way, many thanks to Silvina who handled her part perfectly! The problem is with Lina.

To be continued.

Monger514
10-26-05, 12:58
Dinner with Jackson, Capt. Dave, and a couple of other fellow mongers at Broccolina. Seems like not everyone is happy with this restaurant based on the reviews in the restaurant section, but I had the olive garlic chicken with vegetables and the chicken was tender and tasted great and veggies fresh so I give it a thumbs up.

Jackson told me his story about the Doors concert he went to here in BA plus other stories about mansion life, and Capt. Dave shared many fishing analogies with us. Jackson said a local expat suggested that life at the mansion would make a great subject for an independent film. Actually I think it should be a weekly reality series on the Playboy Channel, though I believe then only about 200 people in North America would be able to watch it.

After dinner we went to Excedra for coffee. I've been here a couple of times and I guess I'm just picky but I don't see many women here of my type. Some of the guys go home because they're tired, and Jackson wants to go home to, but I offer to buy him a beer at Hook, where I want to go to see Lina so I can tell her I'm not taking her home tonight.

So it's off to Hook. There's Exon's wife Marisel, she looks like she misses Exon. Lots of girls including some new faces. The beers here are 15 pesos still, and I like the place because although it is small the ratio tends to be good, and the management seems decent. On Monday my credit card had fallen out of my pocket in the taxi and they let me walk about with Lina even though I was a tad short in cash (I gave the balance to Lina to turn in the next night)

Anyway, Lina is not there. A friend of her recognizes me and comes over to tell me she is sick, so I guess she really did have a cold. Jackson thinks I should take someone else home, of course Lina will hear about it and then maybe she will have an attitude adjustment. Actually a couple of girls look real enticing, including Lina's friend. I am tempted to do it! (But I stay away from Marisel out of respect for Exon)

After we finish our beers it's off to Solid Gold. The last time I was here I took out a girl from here named Susana that I had a great experience with, and I would definitely repeat. So I'm hoping she's going to be there. This time there are more guys, the ratio is not as good as I remember from before. I couple of aggressive chicas attack us as soon as we're seated, which Jackson really hates and I am not too crazy about either. We shoo them away. Alas. The selection tonight just doesn't look that good, though there was a halfway decent strip show going on.

After we finish our beers, I convince Jackson, who is really ready to retire, to go to BA Secrets across the street with me. We walk in and immediately I had a bad feeling. It was very dark (beware the bad lighting! And not a lot of girls. I just said "Forget it, this place is a bust, I can tell already". So we walk out.

Then it's over to Newport, where at least we can look through the window to see who's inside. The only thing that seems interesting to me is the tall blonde with big boobs standing right be the door. But somehow tonight just doesn't seem magical, so I just gave up and went to bed.

Stowe
10-27-05, 01:37
Thanks for the report. Great details and good information. But why did this require a special thread? Needing special attention?

Glad you enjoyed Buenos Aires-it is a wonderland of fun and pussy.

Suerte,

Stowe

Stowe
10-27-05, 02:51
Ok, I stand corrected:-)

But I still think it's crazy for everyone to start a new thread for each visit. If everyone did that we would have thousands and that would probably be an issue just searching through them.

Yeah, I suspect I know what her plans are for me. I suspect she is like that with me because she thinks there is a chance with me and / or I might weaken from her onslaught. 10 years from now, anything, but casado, is possibly in the cards for me but I want and need to play for a while.

She is a great lady who has a big heart but... So much pussy, so little time (and money)

Suerte,

BTW- sex prision sucks big time!!! However, only 4 more months to go!!! And only 18 more months until LOTS of time in Buenos Aires!!

Stowe

Hi guys,

My idea for this section was to accommidate those forum members who are inclined to post a series of (semi) daily reports of their trip to Argentina, as opposed to guys who prefer to post comments throughout the forum. By giving those who are so inclined their own thread, they are more motivated to post, others who wish to comment directly may do so, and we all benefit because these trip reports don't get lost in the general reports threads.

Thanks,

Jackson

Monger514
10-27-05, 12:17
Yeah, I'm just following Jackson's suggestion on the main page, it says "Generally you would start a new thread for each visit.". Anyway, I know that the adventures of HeadGames are thrilling enough to justify a separate thread. So, on to Wednesday night.

Last night I fixed myself a large bowl of oatmeal with bananas in Jackson's apartment, and then I went to bed.

But tonight, I will tear this town apart! When I'm finished, the pussy in this town will not know what hit it.

OslersVoice
10-27-05, 14:50
But tonight, I will tear this town apart! When I'm finished, the pussy in this town will not know what hit it.You go HG!

Capt Dave
10-27-05, 18:55
But tonight, I will tear this town apart! When I'm finished, the pussy in this town will not know what hit it.I can just see it already.

Pussy #1: What was that?

Pussy #2: I don't know either - it felt a little like a dick, only smaller!

(Sorry HG, couldn't resist!

Monger514
10-27-05, 20:26
I don't know either - it felt a little like a dick, only smaller!Ok, you're not getting the 75 cents I still owe you for the taxi ride the other night.

Super Toptips
10-28-05, 02:45
I am sorry if I posted my report on the wrong thread. I just want to make sure I write this down before time lapsed, people get lazy and memory goes distant.

Call it love at the first sight, I have always had a special feeling about argentina even when I was a little kid. I don't know why but it is just like that. I remembered celebrating when they won the 78' world cup which coincidentally to be my first world cup. I remembered finding myself supporting argentina in the falkland war. I remembered the best goal in the history of soccer when maradona scored the second goal against england in 86 world cup (not too bad with the first goal - hand of god either) it is a country that I have always wanted to visit. 20 years passed and finally opportunity came and I found myself with a dream fullfilled and wanted to tell of the mongers or just pure travellers, visitors who read this forum that a trip to argentina would not disappoint you.

It is a wonderful country. Beautiful people. Man and woman. Incredible scenery at iguazu falls and ushaia (at the south) not to take advantage or step on other people misery, but the currency crisis a few years back has make the visit to argentina a comfortable and affordable one. US$ is currently 1 to 3 argentina peso.

Generally people are friendly and harmless. I walked around the main streets alone 3am in the morning and nobody bothered me. There will be people coming along asking you if you want woman but if you just say no, usually they would not bother you anymore.

Monger514
10-28-05, 05:45
No, you did not post in the wrong thread. Your post belongs precisely in the "Headgames October 2005 Report" thread.

Monger514
10-28-05, 06:13
It's 4:45 on Friday morning, and I think I'll get this out while it's fresh in my head.

Lina said she would come over at 8:00. Somewhat surprisingly, she actually was here right at 8:00. Also somewhat suprisingly, she ate before she came over. So I made her watch me eat around the corner at Grant's. She Sat there and we had a minimal conversation, not one word of which I can even remember anymore. A little bit awkward, until someone brought a baby into the restaurant, and she smiled and giggled, and I smiled, and now I know we have something in common, we both like babies. Maybe we should make one. Darn, I got that vasectomy too soon.

Back to the apartment where we cuddled and watched the second half of a French movie about a bunch of kids who steal and have an incredible ability to run up and down walls like small Jackie Chans.

She said she was going to the club, but wasn't sure if she would try to work or not, because she didn't feel that great. But tomorrow (Friday) she would come over to the apartment again, this time a little earlier. I guess that's so we can finish all the loose ends of our last conversation? Bless her heart, she's cute and innocent, and that's about all I can say for her.

Once she was gone I felt a bit relieved and immediately called Jackson, as he had sworn that he and the guys were ready to bust this town open tonight with me. He informed me that nobody wanted to do anything, "because we live here, after all, and we're not like you tourists", or some words to that effect. I felt completely abandoned! And the guy owes me 30 pesos for an overpriced beer. How do I know I will ever see that money again?

I went strolling around Recoleta and ended up in front of Shampoo, but just couldn't bring myself to go inside. So over to Newport, which was very crowded tonight with a lot of locals. I think Thursday night is local guys' night out. I split after awhile, as there was really no chance of anything happening, for once there were more guys than girls in a place.

I decided to go to Jaz Club, which I had never been to before. I figured I'd get warmed up there and then if nothing happened I would head over to Hook and either claim Lina (pathetic, I know) or one of her friends (could I be so evil? Sure, after a few beers) A very pushy blonde was on me even before I had ordered my beer, and I had the usual conversation that led up to the point where I refused to buy her a drink, so she went away. I started scoping out the room, and immediately another girl approached me. This one was thin, with no boobs, so not quite my type. However, she had a very genuine, not forced, smile (I'm getting to where I can tell the difference now) and I began to enjoy the conversation with her. At least she had sexy hips, I do kind of like the narrow hip / small butt look.

I bought her a drink and we Sat down and kept talking, and things went pretty well. I even joked with her a few times that it was impossible for her to be so nice and cheery, but she was never phased by it. She told me she was from Paraguay and had a kid back there. I could see her tummy, though, and couldn't really see any stretch marks, so that didn't bother me.

Finally she asked if we could go, and I brought up price. She said 200 pesos. I agreed, but I had 5 conditions:

Her personality couldn't change once we got out of the bar.

There had to be some passion in the sex (sort of an extension to #1)

She had to be willing to do BBBJ, assuming she could see I was clean.

I pay afterwards.

She had to give me her phone number.

She happily agreed to all of them, and it was off to Recoleta where we spent two hours listening to music, rubbing and kissing, oral sex (judging from her moaning I assume she enjoyed that) all of which led up to the grand moment when she put the damn bologna condom on me, at which point I nearly lost it, but I hung in there ("concentrate, Headgames, concentrate!") and finally popped, and then when I tried to disengage she held me close because she was still enjoying it. How sweet.

Well, bedtime. I'm gonna be a zombie tomorrow. The only thing this country needs to do is to shift it's timezone about 9 hours and I can have a normal schedule.

OslersVoice
10-28-05, 10:05
I started scoping out the room, and immediately another girl approached me. This one was thin, with no boobs, so not quite my type. However, she had a very genuine, not forced, smile (I'm getting to where I can tell the difference now) and I began to enjoy the conversation with her. At least she had sexy hips, I do kind of like the narrow hip / small butt look. Did you get her name?

Monger514
10-28-05, 14:54
Yeah, Agustina.

Ampfofu
10-28-05, 17:56
Does anyone have her picture. I recently met the hottest woman in bs and she told me her name was sabrina, but by now she might be going by augustina? The description seems similar.

Monger514
10-29-05, 17:35
Lina said she was coming over, but never showed up. Out of curiosity more than anything else, I called her about 9:00. She said she was still sick (though she sounded better to me than she did the other day) and was not working at the club tonight. Well, good, because I have this devilish temptation to go over there and pull out one of her friends. She says I can call her tomorrow if I like.

Next I check in with Capt. Dave. The salty monger is heading over to Flores. I have been there before and it’s ok, but I feel like sticking with my familiar haunts (and pulling Lina’s friend Carmen out of Hook), so I pass on that. Dinner at Grant’s then off for a little walk in the neighborhood. I meet a group of gringos who are walking around looking a little wide-eyed. Turns out they are from Canada, and only here for 24 hours. No problem, I say, I know people who are only here for 24 hours and don’t sleep the whole time. Oops…they are pilots for an airline, and flying in the morning. Poor bastards. I told them if I would report them if I saw them on the street 15 minutes later. Ha ha.

As I turn the corner at Vicente Lopez, I hear a bunch of voices yelling out. Some kind of open minibus with about 30 young girls drives by, and the girls are yelling and waving hello to everybody. It continues down VL in the direction in Madaho’s. Now what in the hell was that? Believe me I fought a strong urge to go running after it.

Anyway, I decide before taking a taxi over to the Triangle to stop in Black for a beer. Now, why would I want to do a crazy-ass thing like that? I know this place is too expensive but I can’t resist the amusement factor, seems like it might be a fun warm-up for my trip to cheaper-chica land. Besides, I have only been there once before, and while I did pay too much, I pulled out an absolutely wonderful girl, Vanessa. If nothing else it would be nice to say hi to her.

When I get to the corner of Ayacucho and Alvear I see the big sign on the second floor for Black, and the large black gate closed. I stand like an idiot for a couple of minutes thinking, “Holy shit, Black as closed!”. But then I remember the entrance is halfway up the street. Damn that’s confusing for someone as stupid as myself. They should put a nice looking little sign there.

I didn’t pay any entrance fee and went in, this is now about 12:30, I think. Beer is ridiculous 40 pesos, but I can suck one for a long time. I don’t see Vanessa anywhere, so I just chill out. Pretty soon two girls start talking to me. They are both brunettes, one is sort of plain but the other actually has a very model-like aristocratic face with slightly curled hair coming down over her shoulders on either side. She reminded me of an actress, but I couldn’t think of who, though later I realized that though her hair was darker in the face she looked a little like Sandra Bullock. Couldn’t tell too well from what she was wearing, but I suspected that she didn’t have too much in the way of boobs, though I’m willing to overlook that if the attitude is right (see previous posts).

I buy her a drink for 60 pesos and we have the usual get-to-know-each-other conversation. But the magic just doesn’t seem there. She looks off a lot and doesn’t seem overly interested in anything about me. The proposition comes perfunctorily, it will be $250 US. I say that’s high, and then she says she can’t come down below $200. I say ok, I understand maybe that’s the standard price, but it is high for me. At some point a thin bleached blonde with gorgeous tits bulging out of her top strolls by, and it’s Vanessa! She recognizes me and I give her a peck on the cheek. OK…I need to lose Sandra Bullock (I mean, Camilla). So I tell her, I won’t be leaving with her. She gets a little put out and asks for money for her time. No way I am falling for the shakedown again. It’s called marketing, you fool. I ignore her and look around for Vanessa, who I spot is already on the sofa with some local guy (for some reason tonight I am like the only American in this joint, everybody else is local, Brazilian, etc.). Damn…because I am getting the hots for Vanessa again. Camilla says to me in Spanish, “I don’t paid anything from this drink. Do you understand? This is my work.” And then in surprisingly good English, “You Americans are all the same!”. Damn, that hurt. Another black mark for my country. First we invade Iraq (which I’m against, for the record) then I come down here and rip off Camilla at Black. What next?

I watch Vanessa for a little while, and the local guy abandons her (gee, maybe he didn’t know it costs a month’s rent to be with a woman here?). So I move in, and she is happy to see me. I buy her a drink and think to myself, fuck it, I’m going home with Vanessa. She’s expensive, but she’s a known quantity and though she has an absolutely stunning body and talks the sex part like an experienced pro, but she also really is sweet as can be. So fuck Hook tonight.

Vanessa says it's her policy not to go to apartments, but since she knows me it will be ok to go to Jackson’s apartment. She says something about her car and where it is parked, but I don’t pay too much attention to that. But perhaps that is the shock of the bill for her one drink: 120 pesos. WTF?? Guess I should have asked when we ordered the drink (orange juice, by the way) how much it was going to be. I had a mind to make a stink, and knew that I could get the price knocked down if I was an ass about it, but then I thought about the last time I was here and Daniel the manager actually let me take Vanessa out without buying her a drink (I had underestimated my cash needs for the evening). So ok, we are even now. But Jesus, this place is just way too expensive.

Vanessa’s price is 600 pesos, which I expected, but shit, how often do you get to fuck a Playboy model, or at least one that can act normal and sweet around you?

On the way out she asks some guy something about what time she has to move her car, but I didn’t pay too much attention. Figured she was on top of that.

Back to the apartment. I offered to show her a little bit of what I do on the computer, and she wanted to see, though while I was bring it up she pulled one tit out and started rubbing herself and then grabbed my hand and put it in her thong where I could feel her already wet, shaved pussy. Ok, maybe I should forget about work just for a little while. Close the laptop and upstairs we go. She does a little striptease and I can see her sweet pussy lips hanging out, and I started to think maybe I am in a porn movie? I go to town on that, which she seems to really like, as she says between moans “No pares” (Don’t stop). After a while we reverse, and then it’s time for the big deed.

Tienes condom?
Si. Lo odio, pero lo tengo.
Somos dos.

Do you have a condom?
Yes. I hate it, but I have it.
That makes two of us.

She puts on the condom, and of course the dick goes limp immediately. Now, if this happens with Vanessa, then truly I am doomed, my fellow mongers. It just doesn’t get much better than this. Well, Mr. Happy hardens up a bit after I put it inside her and we go at it for a few minutes, but my heart just isn’t in it. I pull it out and trash the condom and collapse. She gives me her back and I wrap myself around her. She asks me if I want to sleep, and I say yes. She says, ok, let’s sleep for 5 or 10 minutes. She stays very still, and I can’t tell if she is sleeping or not. After 45 minutes, I think she must be. I shift over to one side of the bed. It’s 4:30. I can’t fall asleep for awhile, I keep thinking she will wake up and we’ll make the second attempt with another piece of bologna. After a while I realize, she really is asleep. How romantic! She forgot about the clock and wants to spend the night with me. Well, testosterone is highest in the morning, they say, so that’s fine, we can try again later. I fall asleep.

At 8:40 I wake up. She doesn’t stir a bit, and has the most peaceful look on her face. I wake her up with a few little kisses, and then she looks at the clock and her eyes get big. The car!! They’ve taken it! In a mad rush we get dressed and rush out of the apartment. Didn’t I remember her telling me about it?? Aw, the laws of chica land are kicking in. Law #872:

Thou art responsible that thine chica’s car does not get towed.

We take a taxi back to Black (which she has to pay for, because I didn’t grab any cash on my way out), but thankfully her car is still parked in the street where she left it. BTW, this is the first chica I’ve met who owns a car. Gee, guess it pays to work in Black.

Well, with the car recovered, she is all smiles. She thanks me profusely for going with her, and says she wants to see me again before I leave. She drives me back to the apartment and waits outside while I go in to get some pen and paper, and then she writes down all her contact information, being very careful to make sure I can read her writing exactly, and I give her mine. And she writes down her real name, which she had already told me the night before during sex.

Aw, shit, it was worth it. Though I’ll never go to Black again.

Will Headgames score with Vanessa? Will there be a discount on Vanessa’s next visit? Will the condom matter? Will he fuck Lina’s friend? Tune in next time…

Monger514
10-30-05, 15:31
Sorry to disappoint my legions of fans (cough, cough) but Saturday night was a sleeper.

Sometime in the afternoon I called Vanessa. Remember that she had given me her number and made very sure that I had it right. Well, I just get a message saying this number is not in service. Aw, chicaland. I sent her an email letting her know that number didn't work.

About 9:00 I think she called me. I had fallen asleep and was a little groggy. She had gotten my email. I asked her for her number again, and she told me. [Note to Jackson - need caller ID on apartment phone!] I wrote it down very carefully and read it back to her. Then I compared it to what she had originally written down herself - it was exactly the same number. Aw, chicaland. She said she was working again at Black tonight but did I want to see her before I left? Yes, I said. Call me tomorrow, she says.

Later I met Jackson at the Alamo, as I've been eating very healthy food last couple of days and I was craving a juicy American-style hamburger and a pile of fries. The burger didn't taste like any burger I've ever had in the States, though. Jackson called it "meatloaf burger", and that's somewhat accurate I think, as they put bread and spices in there. I would like to find a place that serves a good hamburger, if anybody knows one.

Jackson and I discussed the software business while I ate and eyed a cute brunette working behind the bar. Then the lovely Silvina joined us. I pointed out the girl I liked and Jackson explained how easy it will be for me to get a normal girlfriend in Argentina, just as soon as quit my job, get divorced, and move down here. The girl walked by and smiled at me and I did actually go through that checklist mentally.

Jackson and Silvina graciously offered to go with me somewhere to find a nice girl. I suggested Hook, so Silvina could finally meet Lina, and I don't know. Maybe talk some sense to her? So we went to Hook, it was getting kind of late, like 3:00am (well, late by my clock anyway) and there were probably not even half the girls there that I usually see. Jackson explained that here it's actually the weekends that are slow, "because the customers are home with their wives".

I did eye one girl that I thought had a nice body, but she showed no interest when I walked past her to the men's room, so forget it. On my way back Marisel grabbed me and started telling me something like "you can talk to me like a friend". She was talking in Spanish and it was one of those times where I could understand every word but was missing the sense of what she was saying. So I enlisted the services of Princess Silvina as my translator. Marisel just wanted to know if I was mad at her, that she had had a good time with me, and what happened? Well, I fell in love with Lina because I have a thing for women with low IQs? I don't know what to say, so I just tell her everything is fine, there is no problem, we are friends, blah blah blah. Aw, chicaland.

We split and head over to Jaz Club, but that is really dead. Jackson and Silvina split off and take a cab, I think they are going to go somewhere to play a late night game of checkers, perhaps. They are so cute together. I take a cab back to Recoleta and sit on a bench for a few minutes pondering what my chances would be in Madaho's at 4:30am (probably not bad) and watching lots of people still walking around Recoleta, which I just find amazing.

I return to the apartment and, what the heck, call Agustina. She doesn't answer but calls me back a few minutes later. She and some friends are going to a boliche called La Diosa. It is 4:40am and they are enroute to someplace? Dracula retired in Buenos Aires, didn't he? And he works at the phone company where he plays tricks on people?

Monger514
10-31-05, 10:07
Last night was a lame repeat with Agustina featuring some undercooked fish at Grant's. So it is not even worth repeating the story. Marisel called me to say hello and ask when I would be back. She could only have gotten my number from Lina. WTF? And of course Vanessa was nowhere to be found. These crazy chicas. I have a bottle of Calvin Klein Obsession I bought for Lina and never gave to her. I decided to give it to a more deserving person but never found one. Such pathos I bring to this forum.

Today I am out of here. I'd like to thank all my fans (cough, cough) and of course Jackson and special thanks to Silvina for all the help with Lina; alas it just wasn't meant to be.

I'll be coming back in...oh you don't care!

HG

Marak5
11-05-05, 00:51
Head Games.

How dare you! 600 pesos for a Black chica? Don't you "RTFF?" Don't you realize that you are "pissing in the pond?" Don't you realize that if you walk into a mirco center boliche with a 100 peso note on your forehead you will "get some action." Don't you realize that Black chicas have more attitude that girls in the USA? Don't you realize that Black chicas just lay there like a dead fish while you're fucking them? If I could, I would reach through my computer and smack some sense into you!

Monger514
11-05-05, 13:02
Yes but by paying 600 pesos he assures himself of not getting AIDS. Now to avoid herpes one must pay 700 pesos and gargle with Listerine.Next time I'll tip her 100 pesos.

Hot Dog
11-07-05, 14:49
I too confess to paying up at Black. In my defence the girl had no attitude, was gorgeous and would have graced the pages of Vogue, had no fake tits, did not smell of cheap perfume, wore a simple black dress and was a pleasure; not a mind blowing pleasure but certainly better than the lunch I have just had for the same price.

To enjoy the best you sometimes have to pay an incremental amount.

That is not to say that my most frequent take out price is not 150 pesos and internet buy in at 200, which it is.

Incidentally, on the subject of price; what is the morally correct price for ordering in an internet chica and then sending her away unexercised, because I normally encourage my local representative to order rather more than I need. This is on the basis that either they won't turn up or their photo will have been on the flattering side or simply they came second at that particular time slot.

Bandy
11-07-05, 19:53
Head Games.

How dare you! 600 pesos for a Black chica? Don't you "RTFF?" Don't you realize that you are "pissing in the pond?" Don't you realize that if you walk into a mirco center boliche with a 100 peso note on your forehead you will "get some action." Don't you realize that Black chicas have more attitude that girls in the USA? Don't you realize that Black chicas just lay there like a dead fish while you're fucking them? If I could, I would reach through my computer and smack some sense into you!This entire post is quite harsh! I had this discussion with Jackson many times in the past and we agreed that "you are not pissing into anybody's pond by paying high prices to a Black chica". If HeadGames had paid this kind of money to other club girls (triangle clubs, Jaz, Excedra etc.) then you have a valid point.

....Vanessa’s price is 600 pesos, which I expected, but shit, how often do you get to fuck a Playboy model, or at least one that can act normal and sweet around you?.....Having somewhat defended you above, I still have some issue with the price you paid. IMO, there are three basic reasons people overpay:

Firstly, they get overwhelmed visiting Black for the first time and seeing all these well packaged girls and instantly comparing mentally with their counterparts in the USA; secondly, they can not speak a word of Spanish; and thirdly, Obsession. With that kind of Spanish speaking ability (some samples you presented in your report), no girl should take you to cleaners. However, you can not put a price on "obsession" and if that is the case, then I don't blame you. People have known to make much more mistakes than just to overpay due to this emotional flaw.

If you speak decent Spanish, you should not pay more than 300 Peso for few hour for a Black girl. During my visit last August, I identified only two girls, who could command more money. One of them was Gaby, the other one was Paola. Obviously, I just simply avoided them after the initial introduction. I negotiated deals for my friend, for 300 P for two hours for a girl who started with 200 USD. The lowest I could get a year ago was 200 P at 3 AM. However, prices are going up in every club now.

Incidentally, on the subject of price; what is the morally correct price for ordering in an internet chica and then sending her away unexercised, because I normally encourage my local representative to order rather more than I need.IMO, 10 P minimum, if you don't want to appear as a cheap Charlie. If you want to be generous, 20 P will do. Just my 2 cents.

Bandy

Monger514
11-07-05, 23:36
Thanks Bandy.

I only went to Black once before, and I took out this girl. At that time I paid basically the same price, and the reason would be your reason #1, being new to Black (and the scene in general) With some friendly coaching from those who knew better, I've since then been paying reasonable prices for chicas. This was a one-off deal where I wanted to repeat and I had unfortunately already set the precedent on price.