PDA

View Full Version : 24 hours in the promised land

OslersVoice
10-27-05, 15:10
Here is the scenario: You have been given a free pass to visit BA but you only have 24 hours 8AM to 8AM. How would you structure your day?

OslersVoice
10-27-05, 15:12
Essentially that is the situation I am in. I've read the forums faithfully for the past 2-3 months and I've learned alot (Thank you Jackson! But now its crunch time and I have make out my game plan. I'm not asking anyone to make one for me, but I thought it would be interesting to see how the pros would do it.

It's only fair I go first so here is my plan (roughly):

I get in at 7am and have Ana pick me up and take me to my hotel.

Sleep or Walk around (depending on how well the flight went) until 10AM then hit one of the apartments - Santa Fe 1707. Get my first cup.

Expore the city until 1pm then head back to the hotel where Roxanna or Silvina would have helped me set up a double. Get in 2 cups.

Maybe hit the mansion to meet the esteemed Jackson and Dave or sleep until dinner.

After dinner - meet up with some of the local mongers (hopefully) and explore the clubs. Take home a chica for cup #4 and #5 - assuming sperm managment has worked.

Back to the airport by 8AM.

Feel free to critique or flame me. I can take it.

Ampfofu
10-27-05, 16:40
Here is the scenario: You have been given a free pass to visit BA but you only have 24 hours 8AM to 8AM. How would you structure your day?Why only 24 hrs. You have lots to do. First how long is your flight. My flights are usually 11 hours, so when I get through the airport I am ready for a nap before I even look around. Allocate about 1.5 hrs min to go through the airport and taxi time. But if you have no check in luggage then 1 hr.

OslersVoice
10-27-05, 17:22
Why only 24 hrs. You have lots to do. First how long is your flight. My flights are usually 11 hours, so when I get through the airport I am ready for a nap before I even look around. Allocate about 1.5 hrs min to go through the airport and taxi time. But if you have no check in luggage then 1 hrI am on my way to Antartica. I was originally only going to have a few hours on the stop over but after researching this board, I decided to leave a day before the rest of the group so I could spend some time in BA. Sadly, I couldn't extend it a few more days.

LiveCattle1
11-12-05, 06:03
What do you do if you only have from 9AM to 5PM - lots of money, but no time? Is there some sort of package deal that could be set up?

Punter 127
11-12-05, 11:22
What do you do if you only have from 9AM to 5PM - lots of money, but no time? Is there some sort of package deal that could be set up?You are in luck, it just so happens I am in town, bring me "lots of money" and I will see to it that you get fucked.

Or you could RTFF, there are lots of private apartments, and coffee shops where you can find action.

Punter 127

AllIWantIsLove
11-12-05, 13:23
What do you do if you only have from 9AM to 5PM - lots of money, but no time? Is there some sort of package deal that could be set up?Unless your Spanish is quite good I would contact Roxana (roxanainba@pobox. Com). If I were you I would probably contact her even if my Spanish was quite good, because on such a tight schedule you do not want any no-shows. In my experience when I've made arrangements on my own I've always had problems (outright no-shows or they call back, sometimes only a half hour after we've set up the date, saying "I can't make it; can I send my friend?") - but the girls I've made dates with through Roxana have always showed up.

Roxana charges $10 US for setting up a date.

If you are serious about "lots of money" arrange for limo pickup at the airport with a naked chica (or two) in the back seat.

Remember to post a complete report here!

Good Luck, Bob