PDA

View Full Version : 100delolas. Com

Jackson
01-01-05, 01:00
Thread Starter.

Geo Eye
08-26-05, 17:00
Please be advised over80% of these girls are not real, they are pictures.

Of models. And they will bait and switch, I know.

Globotto
11-05-05, 21:53
After browsing the website 100delolas I discovered Agus and I got all fired up so I called and connected with her and was impressed that she spoke some english and sounded very nice. I asked if it was her in the photo she said yes and I asked if those beautiful breast were natural and she said yes. She told me it was 200 pesos to come to my house plus 13 pesos for taxi after some delay and complication with her transportation she called back to say she could be here in 30 minutes. The bell rang and another girl was at the door. This was not the girl in the photo and she spoke no english. I was bait and switched and decided to send her back for 30 pesos.

I believe now that it is possible that all the photos on that website are teasers.

LatinaFan
11-06-05, 10:38
Agus picture is famous nude model Veronica Zemanova. Elizabeth too for that matter so looks like close to 100% bait & switch.

Geo Eye
11-06-05, 15:29
As I have stated before, these are not the girls in the photo, they are MODELS, you will get someone else at the door.

However if it is not what you ask for and she is half way sexy, keep her and give her half price, but under no circumstance will I give her a dime, when sending her home, Take it from me I have been there.