PDA

View Full Version : Sconjo USA in Buenos Aires

Sconjo USA
11-13-05, 10:53
Take advantage of all your time in BA. Its pure heaven. When I was there in September, it was so nice to se so many girls that were available. They look nice smell nice and all the ones I saw were not drugies. No smart asses. What a pleasure. Where I live in usa, girls are all drug heads they stink and are all dirty. And they better ares, girls are unaffordable, asking 200, plus for short time. I can't wait to come back in Jan.2006. And appreciate the argentine chicas. I will be coming back to sex heaven.

Sconjo USA.

Moore
11-13-05, 18:39
Sconjo Usa,

Are you LookingForLefty? Your comments and writing style are strikingly similar to his.

Daddy Rulz
11-14-05, 06:13
Sconjo Usa,

Are you LookingForLefty? Your comments and writing style are strikingly similar to his.I miss lefty, if this guy would throw in some anal rape it would be a trip down memory lane.

Jaimito Cartero
11-14-05, 06:24
I miss lefty, if this guy would throw in some anal rape it would be a trip down memory lane.Ah, yes, Lefty's Jackhammer Anal sessions were always good for a smile.

Sconjo USA
11-14-05, 09:21
I don't know lefty, but it seems that he was quite a guy. So I say buona fortuna to lefty, and happy mongering.

Sconjo USA.

Hunt99
11-14-05, 11:53
Any Argentine welfare offices you recommend us hanging out in, Sconjo? To pick up desperate chicas?;)

Moore
11-15-05, 01:01
Yep, thats Lefty. Full nelson, jackhammer, going Gacy, crowbar, fast-n-furious, machine gun, sodering iron.

Welcome to Argentina! We look forward to your creative tales.

Sportsman
11-15-05, 02:00
Any Argentine welfare offices you recommend us hanging out in, Sconjo? To pick up desperate chicas?;)Don't forget meeting locations for Alcoholics Anonymous and Eating Disorder Anonymous, shrink office, court house, biker bar, and BA equivalent of trailer park.