PDA

View Full Version : EDEN On Talcahuano

Mat
11-15-05, 23:40
I made the mistake of going in there on 15th November about 7 pm, the tout had a picture of a gorgeous blonde with big boobs, I asked if she is in, yes of course Marina is in,30 pesos for sex,10 pesos for drink, how can you resist? Big mistake I go down there is no Marina,2 girls joined me, I was the only customer there. What would you drink? I ordered oj, three orange sodas were brought, I said I want juice, they brought apple Juice, I protested about other orange sodas that I did not order those, there was no Marina which was a come-on so I decided to leave, I said I want to pay 10 peso for my apple juice so I gave them a 100 peso bill, they won't give me any change, saying I owed them 30 pesos more, 120 pesos for 2 orange sodas & 10 pesos for my juice.

I tried to find a policia on Corientes, but to no luck I called 101 for police but they did not understand me, I saw 3 police men walkin so I grabbed them, they suggested it was a private matter, they can't intervene, how ever if I go to police station, file a complaint, it will be fine.

To make a long story short, they called a police car for me to join me at the scene, police came I repeated my story club repeated, there story that I was feeling the chicas so charge was justified which was a lie I did not touch them.

Police car suggested I go down to police station in there car to file a report so I did went down to police station the officer incharge did not speak any English so a lady who was waiting to file a report offered to translate, I asked the lady if she thought I would get my change back, she said forget it this is Argentina, be careful next time, I was saying good bye to my 90 pesos.

From the police station 2 different officer drove me to the scene again asking me on the way what happened? I explained to them in broken spanish what had tranpired, they got to the scene, I stayed in the car one officer went down to the club, came back opened my door asked me to go down in the club, I was sitting there about five minutes, that they GAVE MY 90 PESOS BACK.

I have gained a tremendous respect for POLICIA FEDRAL ARGENTINA, while the Argentine lady did not give any hope of seeing my money again.

Avoid Eden on Talcahuano, police will help you here so ask for there help, though the whole process took 3 hours to a conclusion.

Sportsman
11-16-05, 00:24
Mat,

Your story enforces my pratice always pay chicas with exact change.

Sportsman

Kc Questor
11-16-05, 00:29
While I have to applaud your desire to fight for what is right and not get taken for a ride, was it really worth the hassle of three hours arguing with the police and club owners to get 90 pesos back?

Dancesw/Chicas
11-16-05, 04:20
You are right KC, Why don't why all let ourselves be rip off without.

Fighting back?

The principle is what counts.

DWC

OslersVoice
11-16-05, 11:35
Good for you Mat.

Its the principle that counts.

Capt Dave
11-16-05, 12:24
Screw principles - if we had any we wouldn't be here!

:)

The REAL important thing is he got his 90 pesos back!

Thomaso276
11-16-05, 16:12
I have heard from a very reliable source that Eden is owned or co-owned by an American.

Anyhow, in places like this it is better to not order if no chicas strike your fancy or stick with bottled water and never expect change for a 10 peso bar tab. I know this place and showing a hundred pesos note just starts the greed machine. Also potential to be mugged as the area is not the greatest.

Nice job getting your money back, simply a matter of staying with it as most folks would have moved on after talking to cops. I find alot of things here in Argentina are resolved if you keep going back as they don't want the trouble.

Jaimito Cartero
11-16-05, 21:52
Most legitimate places will also let you look around for a minute to check the place out. If they don't just forget about it. There are certainly a lot of ripoff places around.