PDA

View Full Version : Las Heras 3766

Tango
11-18-05, 05:24
During a recent trip to Bs. As. I met all the girls in this apartment and enjoyed them all. The girls are sweet and DOABLE! Two of them, Eugenia and Luciana, have large natural breasts, slender waists, and lovely asses. Both appear to be in their early twenties. Both of them are as sweet as could be, real nice GFE. Another girl named Luz is slender, has tiny breasts and a tight pussy, says she is 21 but looks 17. Luna was slender, tall, young, with great natural breasts, but she disappeared after my first session with her, and the others said she no longer works there. I use a condom for BJs, so I don't know if they will do a BBBJ or not. Money is probably the issue. I fucked Luciana in the ass when it was her time of the month.

The phone number is 4807-5443, Las Heras 3766, 2nd floor, apt. "A" (near the botanical garden in Palermo) The apartment was clean, clean sheets, air conditioned, in a very nice neighborhood.

Cost was AR$150 per hour in the apartment, AR$200 per hour plus cab fare of $10 to come to my apartment.

As is always true with these girls, you can't really believe anything they say over the phone. They will bait and switch girls at random. "Yes, Eugenia is here." But she isn't. Luckily, Luciana is just as good as Eugenia. But Eugenia has a DEEP throat, excellent BJs, and likes to kiss your balls.

Trader
03-27-06, 16:10
I decided to check out the apartment, at Las Heras 3766 (#2B) because I had a client so close to that location. The girl on the phone was great, but when I got there she was all down to business. She brought me right to a room and said they had only one girl working (Friday afternoon 3:30) It was Luna. She was very friendly, gave a great massage to get started. The BJ was covered, but I didn't ask for anything specifically. Just wanted to see what was offered. She was anxious to suck away, but occasionally her teeth got in the way. The sex was good, although she was a little anxious to get going right away. Her instant groans and moans reminded me of a street hooker who wanted to encourage me to finished and get the hell out. But when I started giving her oral, she relaxed a lot and we had a nice experience. Not my top experience in BA, but for $150AR you can't beat it. Apartment was clean, plenty of towels, and a bathroom to wash up. Very private. With some more girls, this could be a great option.

Judd
05-30-06, 13:00
Heading over to this place right now. Will have a report shortly. I have a feeling this is the place where Luciana / Guada used to work. I think they have another big titted girl working. We'll see.

Judd

Judd
05-30-06, 17:34
Just got back. Luciana / Guada still works at this apartment but is sick (take that with a grain of salt. It looks like they live in the apartments for a period of the time which is why there's only 3 chicas (2 today) Wanted to bang the other big titted girl advertising as Yael on SensualBaires. Com, but she wasn't available. Kinda bullshit cuz I told her I would be there at 1:00pm. Since I was horny, I banged the thin one. Let's call her Luz though she said her name was something else. She's got a nice body, and a very cute face. I know she has photos throughout the websites. When I come across her, I let everyone know.

Decent session. BBBJ, the usual stuff. Couldn't nut. I believe she would C in or around the M, but I just couldn't focus. My heart was set on the big titted girl. I'm going back in a couple of hours to bang the the other large breasted chica.

Judd

Judd
05-30-06, 18:03
I just got back from this place and nailed the big titted chica. You can see her pics on sensualbaires. Com. Yael is her name, and she's a confirmed big titted monster! I remember this chica from a few years back cuz she has these really big bug eyes. She use to advertise with her sister who looked similar. I wondered what happened to her. She said she took a year off to take care of some things.

This chica rocks! The titties are not natural like Luciana, but they're still great. Easily a double D size cup. It was cool cuz she immediately DFK's with me which heightened the session. I can also confirm the previous posts in that she sucks a mean cock! BBBJ was complete with ball washing and Deep throat. The best bj I've had so far. Suprisingly, a nice large round ass. I was expecting to be disappointed in the ass department. It wasn't as tight as some of the other chicas I nailed on this trip. However, for a bigger sized girl it was OOTaayy.

I really enjoyed banging this chica. I loved watching those titties shake. Doggie was fun cuz she was up against the mirror so I was able to view both tits and ass movement. The piece de resistance (I know I'm not spelling the phrase correctly) was finishing up with a little "Bang Bang Titty Titty Bang Bang We Love You." I got right on top of her globes and it was quite surreal for me. I had no problem busting a nut. In fact, I intentionally backed away because I knew it would be a splash landing on the face. Had a nice release all over her jugs and neck. She commented on the release saying "gusto". I take it that means lots.

After she came back from the shower, we talked for a few minutes. Nice girl. Will session with her again. 100p 1/2 hour or 150 for the hour. Apparently not available for takeout.

Late,

Judd

Cuanto Cuesta
12-16-06, 12:45
Monday was my last day in my favorite city for a while. During lunch with Jackson at Grant restaraunt; I was musing over possible activities to fill the last 5 hours before heading back to sex prison. I chose to hoof it over a dozen blocks to this place. Since I had no preferred chica here; I accepted Abril, a nice looking fairly tall brown haired girl ($100AR for 1/2 hour) I usually like them with bigger jugs; but she had a good attitude. Great CBJ, then sexo. When the buzzer rang indicating time was short; she finished me off with her hand. All in all, a good experience in a clean little apartment. It was annoying that there was only a nailed up sheet seperating the sex room from a common kitchen Even though it was an OK session, next time in this situation, I'd probably travel a little farther to Riobamba 492 and get the same service for 50 pesos.

WorldTravel69
05-06-11, 13:25
I called a couple of times.