PDA

View Full Version : Paraná 894 1b

Tango
11-18-05, 06:23
There are two Paraguayan sisters in this apartment, Andy and Clarisa. There is a 3rd girl that I didn't bother to try. Both are very DOABLE, both are medium tall, slender, very nice large natural breasts, and both have sweet dispositions. Of the two I liked Clarisa better, because she was a little younger (says she is 21) than Andy (says she is 22) a little prettier, a bit more affectionate, and I liked her breasts better. But if Clarisa wasn't at the apartment, I had no hesitation about doing Andy, who is a 9 to Clarisa's 10. In my opinion, both have tight pussies and give nice CBJs. I don't know if they do BBBJs, because I prefer to use a condom for everything involving sexual contact.

The apartment is not air conditioned. I had Clarisa come to my apartment several times. She wanted me to close the blinds and make the room darker, but I told her I wanted to see her and insisted on keeping the room bright. She didn't make a fuss about it, and performed very well in the light.

I used a pocket rocket on Clarisa several times, and she liked it a lot! After I got her started with it, I would hand it to her, and she got herself off while I kissed and licked her beautiful young body. Then we tried various positions, and she always complied, was very helpful and affectionate, almost enthusiastic. She also likes being massaged before sex, and I liked massaging her! She has large natural breasts and pinkish nipples; absolutely beautiful, with long curly black hair. Nice GFE.

Cost is AR$150 per hour in the apartment, AR$200 plus AR$20 cab fare to come to your apartment.

See the sisters at 906090modelos. Com. Ar under the names Clarisa and Andy. In the photos it may look like they have breast implants, but I guarantee that they are natural all the way! You can tell right away that they are sisters, they almost look like twins. If you have that kind of fantasy, go for it.

IMHO, Clarisa has the most beautiful body I have ever been priviledged to enjoy. Andy is no loser by any standard, just not as beautiful as her sister.

Address: Paraná 894, 1st piso, apt. B, near El Centro.

There are two cell phone numbers: 15-5761-2306 and 15-5756-8861. The woman who answers the phone needs to be talked to firmly and don't put up with any nonsense or delays in appointments. Insist on the time frame you choose, and don't let her switch girls on you. If she agrees to an appointment, insist that the girls keep it in a timely manner, and do not allow any postponements of more than half an hour. If you talk to her firmly, she'll get the idea that you are serious, and you won't have problems. If you are wishy-washy, she'll walk all over you, and you'll end up waiting hours for the wrong girl.

Big Bob 7
04-19-06, 13:02
It is close to the house so I am tempted to try it but 150AR is a bit pricey for last year. I wonder what that includes and how hot the girls are? Has the price gone up?

WorldTravel69
05-10-07, 21:35
The phones do not work. I visited twice in the day time and once at night. The Man said No Chicas ACA.