PDA

View Full Version : Marak5 November Report

Marak5
11-21-05, 18:38
Guys.

I arrived in Buenos Aires yesterday morning about 7am after a painless flight. I prefer to arrive later in morning or afternoon because when I get here too early I get tired around midnight and I'm also bored during the day.

I wasnt able to check into my room until about noon so I just walked around and played on the internet until then. Unfortunately I'm in school and have finals starting in Mid December so I'm going to have to study during the day all week.

So I checked in and took my books and found a internet place with Microsoft Word to get some work done. I thought it might be really hard for me to concentrate but it really wasnt that bad. If anything it might make my days go by a little quicker so I will be occupied during the day.

I got a PM from Judd during the afternoon and he said he was in town. So we made arrangements to meet in Recoleta at about 9 30 for dinner.

After some confusion I found the meeting location and we also met up with Easy Go. And went to eat at a pretty good restaurant in Recoleta.

I wanted to go to Affaire aftefwards but it was only about 11pm at this point and the door man said only 10 chicas. So we took a cab ride to the triangle.

It wasnt much better here. All 3 clubs were pretty dead and I do not find the girls in there attractive at all. Maybe on other nights it would be better but I think I will just stick to my Recoleta hangouts from here on out.

Afterwards easy go wanted to show me Exedra so we walked by it. Jackson was in there with some other guys. It was funny to see these guys in real life but I felt a little uncomfortable since they are all close to 30 or 35 years my elder.

So we went back to Affaire Recoleta. Last time I was there on a Sunday night there were some cute girls inside but it was somewhat disappointing this time. I was also getting dead tired since I was up since 7am and just wanted to get in and out.

So a girl came up and I said 150 pesos before she even told me her name. She countered with 200 pesos and I said no. Eventually she offered a session with a friend for 350 pesos. Not a bad deal so I accepted that. I am reading on this board that 150 pesos is the expected price in there but I have a hard time getting that with the girls. Then one I was talking to seemed pretty firm on 200 pesos for the hour.

The session was pretty average but I was so tired I didnt really care to much. It was taking me awhile to finish and the girls started to complain saying. Mucho trabajo por poco dinero. And then they started bugging me for a propina. It was all in good fun and they were kind of making a joke out of it. Nothing better than arguing with a hooker about money. But I gave no tip and said no money for taxi. I would just take the same taxi with them and drop them off and then have the taxi drop me off to save 5 pesos. Then the girls started calling me names saying I was a supéare cheap customer. Sometimes I will tip for a good session but these girls were worth no tip.

Today I had to do more work then I am meeting up with Bane from Roxanas recommendations at 7pm in Palermo. I am going to eat out there and then come back and probably go to Solid Gold. I always seem to have good luck in there.

So a pretty slow start so far but hopefully things will pick up as the week progresses.

Hunt99
11-21-05, 18:41
Marak,

Keep in mind that Fri-Sat-Sun nights are the slowest nights of the week in the boliches like Affaire. Mon-Thu are the best nights (Thursday the tops)

Marak5
11-22-05, 21:47
I met up with Bane last night. She looked better in her pictures but she's still pretty cute in person.

The price Roxanna quoted me was 200 pesos. She said she drove her car to the hotel so no extra money for taxi.

The session was pretty good. I think she's the type that would really warm up after a few times but it was still excellent. I would recommend her to anyone.

Came back to the hostel for a few hours. My hostel is really big and social so I have made a few friends here. I told one guy about what I was really doing down here and he didn't care. But he told one of the other guys staying in my room and he just gave me some dirty looks.

Then I went out to Recoleta for dinner. I usually just eat in the tourist restaurants since I just eat pasta. So a full meal with desert and wine was only 50 pesos.

On to Solid Gold. Each time over the past 6 months I have been there the quality seems to have gone down. Every girl in there was doable but I didn't really see anyone that I was interested in.

The girls don't really approach here too hard like in Affaire. One girl came up and asked if I wanted company and I said no. Then another girl came by and I thought she was pretty cute. I must have missed her when I came in.

I ended up buying her 3 chica drinks over about 2 hours. I guess this is more than you'd spend in some other places but to me 30 dollars over the period of a night is still a bargain.

She quoted me 300 pesos and I just told her I knew the prices in all the clubs. I told her 200 pesos and she said that's the minimum she would accept if shes desperate and really needs the money bad. I wasn't really interested in driving a hard bargain so I said 250 pesos would be fair. I think thats a fairly average price in there.

We did hit it off in the club pretty well. She was also telling me that the worst part of her job is having sex with fat old men so sometimes she drinks a lot. But she said she wouldn't mind sex with me.

We go to the hotel down the street and she ends up providing very excellet gfe. If she really didn't like me she was great at acting like she did. Very good dfk and she really went to the extra mile for everything. We finished after about 35 minutes but she was in no hurry to leave, and we just laid there and talked for the rest of the time.

I usually only find a gem about once per trip so I'm going to see her again tonight.

Today I took Roxanna's city tour. It was very informative and I enjoyed it.

Today I had an appointment with an internet girl. 200 pesos but this girl likes to use toys on the guys. I was interested in trying it so that's why I chose her. I'm not into guys but I like if a girl sticks a finger or toys up my ass. Lol. So we didn't have sex but she used all her toys on me. She said it's normal for Argentine guys to be into that.

Tonight I'm going back to Solid Gold to meet my girl and then might head out to a regular club depending on what time I finish. Starting tomorrow (Wednesday) the clubs start getting pretty wild so that's what I'm looking forward to.

Marak5
11-23-05, 05:57
Guys.

I am experiencing high levels of gfe with this Solid Gold girl. In other words. I think she just likes me a lot.

She's a nice girl and I'm not super into her so I'm not going to go home all depressed and missing her. But I do plan to spend a couple more nights with her because it's unlikely that I'll find anything better the rest of this trip.

We did dfk for over an hour and shes acting more like a girlfriend than a hooker. She's also not the hottest girl around but the treatment I'm getting makes up for it.

She's off tomorrow so I plan to make my once a trip stop to Blacks.

Easy Go
11-23-05, 23:40
. She was also telling me that the worst part of her job is having sex with fat old men so sometimes she drinks a lot.Funny. She told me that having sex with young punks that lack the skills of older men was the worst part of her job.

Maybe she was lying to both of us.

I'm just busting your chops. Don't take it seriously.

Marak5
11-24-05, 08:09
Guys.

Tonight I met up with the future United States ambassador to Argentina. Or so he says. Lol. Only if the Democrats win in 2008.

Anyway this guy would get a lot of you mad because he tips everyone in Black and Medahos mucho dinero. He does get treated like royalty in there though so it was good for me.

I took a girl out of Black for 400 pesos. She was so hot that I couldn't really speak much to her. It was fun for me to just touch her body a lot. All in all I could not really speak much to anyone because I was just enthralled with the girls de Black.

I met this guy for the next round in Madahos. His novia set me up with another girl.

I wanted to go out to the regular discos but it just wasn't meant to be tonight.

This girl was very nice and we spent about 2 hours together. Again this girl was totally gfe.

I am sad because all these girls want me to call them the next day but I do not want to do that. They just want my money and think I am rich gringo. They are all telling me about their problems de familia and I pretend like I am interested but I am really not. Still I am getting better treatment from these hookers than I ever get from real novias en los Estados Unidos.

I love Argentina much and I could see myself living here.

DjFourMoney
11-24-05, 18:47
Guys.

Tonight I met up with the future United States ambassador to Argentina. Or so he says. Lol. Only if the Democrats win in 2008.

Anyway this guy would get a lot of you mad because he tips everyone in Black and Medahos mucho dinero. He does get treated like royalty in there though so it was good for me.

I took a girl out of Black for 400 pesos. She was so hot that I couldn't really speak much to her. It was fun for me to just touch her body a lot. All in all I could not really speak much to anyone because I was just enthralled with the girls de Black.

I met this guy for the next round in Madahos. His novia set me up with another girl.

I wanted to go out to the regular discos but it just wasn't meant to be tonight.

This girl was very nice and we spent about 2 hours together. Again this girl was totally gfe.

I am sad because all these girls want me to call them the next day but I do not want to do that. They just want my money and think I am rich gringo. They are all telling me about their problems de familia and I pretend like I am interested but I am really not. Still I am getting better treatment from these hookers than I ever get from real novias en los Estados Unidos.

I love Argentina much and I could see myself living here.Seems the best way to tell if she's really interested is if you call them, suggest an evening out or lunch, go back to your spot, do it again and she doesn't ask for anything. I would take that as a sign of interest on her part.

I don't think most chicas are programed to be cold and ruthless like it seems American providers can be. I just don't see it in any reports from most of the men that really treat ladies with BFE while they get their GFE.

I understand your caution, but I say, take a flyer on somebody (I thought you did already)

Marak5
11-25-05, 08:23
Well tonight was interesting.

I went to meet up with my novia at about 12 30. We were with another guy from the forums and he couldnt stop asking if the girls liked to get bitten. The funny thing was that this guy couldn't even get laid in a ***** house! I'm not kidding when I say that 2 girls actually told him that they couldn't have sex with him. He was pushing the biting thing so hard that it was a total turn off to the girls.

My novia was interested in heading out to the regular discos so I had to pay for 6 chica drinks por toda la noche. It came to 210 pesos which was pricey but I didnt want to sit around Solid Gold the entire night.

The club was really fun. I danced with my chica and got drunk.

We go back to the love hotel next to Solid Gold afterwards. Honestly this girls seems to be more interested in sex with me than I am with her.

So it is pretty good and when I go to pay her 300 pesos she says its not enough. She says she has to go back to Solid Gold and show them the money and they won't allow her to work there anymore if she shows them less than 600 pesos. She says she has 100 pesos in her purse so I have to pay her 500 pesos. At this point I am visibly upset because I really was not expecting to pay that much for toda la noche. I tell her that its unlikely that shell get any more money from me for the rest of the trip if I need to pay that much and she says she knows, that it is a lot of money for her, but she can't accept less. So I just pay and walk her back to Solid Gold.

This is the downside of hookers for me. After 6 months of fucking hookers, I am starting to crave companionship from women rather than just a quick fuck for money. Its sad because I like this girl and I can tell she likes me, but the fact that we met in Solid Gold just makes things impossible.

I'll probably go back to hang out with her a little more but after this trip I am done with hookers for awhile.

Snowbird
11-25-05, 12:55
Marak-500-600 AR for short time !? You stated that she seemed more interested in you than you were her. Hmmm- maybe it was the 600 AR that she was going to try and get from you for ST. You did not say that she was the sexiest women you have ever seen, she gave you six multiple orgasms in four minutes or anything else to denote that she was worth it. You had determined that you would not see her again because of how much she wanted and she said she knew that. You mention that she agreed that it was a lot of money. She took advantage of you big time and because you are a decent guy you went along with it. The next time anyone tries that just burst out laughing. 300AR for ST is a huge amount IMO and 500AR is just silly. I hope you have a great time and that you find more honest girls and not scam artists like this one. Remember the movie called the "STING" when a guy says where do I hide the money when he sees a cop approaching? His new found friend takes the money and wraps it up in a hankerchief and puts it down his pants. Tells the guy no one will look there-takes the hankerchief out and hands it over to the dupe who thanks him and then hides it in the same fashion. Throwing in the 100AR out of her own purse is the mark of a great con artist. PRICELESS!

Jaimito Cartero
11-25-05, 17:35
Geez, 500 pesos, plus 210 in chica drinks? I'd have to agree with DH here and say you got played. If they're really into you, just meet them before they go to work, or after. By paying the money you just show them that they can do whatever they want. Sad, really.

Or tell them that you ran out of money, and see how long they stay interested.

Thomaso276
11-25-05, 20:06
Yeah, but gosh, she really likes me and we had fun dancing. She likes to kiss me. Sure she does. See how much she likes you without the money.

DjFourMoney
11-26-05, 00:40
I couldn't agree more.

This just confirmed the key to these chicas is to meet them AWAY from work if you want to chill with them. Then they can't use that as an excuse to get more money out of you.

Your first mistake was meeting her at work. You couldn't have fell into a deeper hole if you wanted to. If a girl wants to really see you on the side, she would have never suggested a pick up bar / club.

I will say this though -

At the current exchange rate you paid $240 for your night out with this chica and you can take some solace in that no US provider would have given you that kind of discount for the same amount of time.

Nevermind they prolly would have fought you tooth and nail about BBBJ, CIM and COF and "Cola".

Marak5
11-27-05, 07:28
Guys.

Don't listen to Dickhead. Hes just a bitter old guy living on 25k a a year and is jealous that somone half his age has twice his money.

Anyway I'm meeting her before I leave tomorrow at 6 30.

Solid Gold:

30 pesos per drink. You need to buy 7 drinks for 4 hours. 2 drinks per hour at 30 pesos.

The minimum that the girl can ask is 150 pesos per hour. So 4 hours = 600 pesos. This really isnt up to the girl. I mean if this girl really wanted to help me out, she could have brought her own money to show the club. The girls have to return to Solid Gold afterwards and show the club the money. This is her job and I believe her and I'm not cheap (like Dickhead) so I'm not going to try and scam her. I will pay the required amount.

We had a great night tonight and shes very interested in meeting me before I leave. I'm not a completely cynical asshole (again unlike Dickhead) so I will go and meet her. I'm about 90% sure that she will show up.

If she doesnt show up, and I got played, I will post and let you know and concede that Dickhead is smarter than me.

BTW Dickhead, how do you know so much about the p4p prices in Recoleta? Its sad that you can't even afford the high end in a 3rd world country.

Thanks,.

Marak5

Thomaso276
11-27-05, 10:21
Marak: you are lost in space young man. You have been played over and over again and post the most naive ramblings.

Your reports are a blast to read and should be under the topic: What not to do in BA.

600 pesos for four hours, 7 drinks at 30 each = 210 pesos, + your drinks @50 and hotel @ 50 (or do your bring them back to your youth hostel? = total of around 900 pesos)? You stay in a hostel to save money but pay for love hotels? Did you ever add the two costs together and realize one chica friendly hotel would be about the same?

Ignorance is bliss sonny. The girl really likes me and will show up before I leave! Of course she will because you have 5 pesos left in your pocket and she needs to squeeze that out of you. The next night she will be playing some other guy - or at least sucking his dick for 100 pesos an hour before she goes to the club. You should be pleased to know that all your money is being turned over to some lazy, illiterate South American boyfriend. If she really liked you she would meet you before work for some free dinner and drinks and sex. Then she would go to Solid Gold and rip off some other sucker. She won't even meet you before work for a reasonable 100 peso blowjob!

Your past posts state you have paid 200 dollars for chicas down here. Law school? You are going to give legal and financial advice to clients (if you pass the BAR) at some point in the future? Jesus Christ save us.

Believe me counselor (just what we need in the states another dumb ass litigator) Dickhead's knowledge far surpasses yours.

However, I am pleased to announce you have won the Dumb Ass Award for the week. Your trip reports are hilarious, your sentiments tragic, your advice would be grounds for a malpractice suit and your P4P scene knowledge is ignorant. Your fantastic prize will be sent to you when you pay shipping and handling charges of only $89.99. We accept Visa and Mastercard. Just PM me your card number, experation date and 3 digit code on the back.

Keep up the good work.

Sky Ryder
11-27-05, 21:26
So Tom, how do you really feel? I couldn't agree with you more. I certainly appreciate all the new info from gents that are posting here, but to "dis" some of us that have been around awhile is not the way to garner support.

DjFourMoney
11-28-05, 01:01
I'm sure I'll make a mistake or two, but ya know us black folk have a hard time falling for the "Okedok" at least not more than once.

As the saying goes, Fool Me once, Shame on you, Fool Me Twice Shame on me.

Dickhead isn't cheap, in the sence of being CHEAP, he's smart, works the game and doesn't overpay.

If your paying a bar fine (that's what it works out to being) then offset that buy discounting the service. If she balks, she's out the money, not you. You could have found somebody that would be willing to do what you want for the price you wanted to pay and that has been proven over and over again here.

You basically messed up when you started going to the clubs.

I count at least $800-900AR between maybe 2 girls from Blacks and Soild Gold or is that the same chica?

I'd skip seeing her again, she's already got you for alot more than you needed to pay. Cut your losses, lesson learned.

Again Dickhead isn't cheap, he's a local he just knows the area better and games better than you do.

Marak5
11-28-05, 16:40
Guys.

So the girl and I met at the Hard Rock at 6 30. She was wearing normal clothes and off the clock.

We went to the hotel for an hour to be alone before I left. It was very sweet and we both said we would miss each other a lot. We exchanged emails and messenger and I plan to keep in touch with her. Its not that a relationship seems very promising when I am living on another continent and we met in a ***** house, but I did have a great time with her and I think we would hang out with no sex for money when I come back to Argentina.

She accompanied me to the airport. Not only did she accompany me to the airport, but she insisted to come with me to wait in line and didn't leave until I was about to go through security. I was not paying her for this and she could get in trouble with Solid Gold if caught.

I know you guys are a bunch of cynical assholes but this girl did like me and wasn't scamming me. I am intelligent enough to know if these working girls are into me or not. I've been with about 25 this year so I know their shit and this was not like that.

I am young and in shape and not gross like most of you guys so sometimes the girls actually like sex with me. I feel bad that they have to put out for some of the mongers that I have seen on this board.

Anyway my trip to Argentina was a success. When I go back I will not monger every night like this time. Maybe once or twice a week and just hang out at the regular clubs the rest of the time. I feel kind of empty having sex with hookers. I am just not cut out for it like some of you. I actually prefer to be friends with girls I am sleeping with, it makes it so much more fulfilling. Hookers are ok for a short time but that is not what I plan to look for anymore in the next few months. It seems that many mongers on this board are not even interested in dating regular women anymore but I think that is just because they are morally deficient in many ways (especially Dickhead) Maybe it is just because I haven't been burned in divorce court like many guys on world sex guide, but I am optimistic that I will find a nice American wife.

Here's to Argentina!

Hunt99
11-28-05, 17:30
Great series of posts, Marak. Good work.

I am young and in shape and not gross like most of you guys so sometimes the girls actually like sex with me. However, I think you detract a bit from your posts when you insult your audience.

YES, I wholeheartedly agree that you could say these words about "some of you guys" posting here. And YES, I agree there are cynics (and assholes, and cynical assholes too) amongst your readership. But you shouldn't paint with such a broad brush.

I've met quite a few mongers down Buenos Aires way, and there have been more than a few handsome, stand-up guys among them. And others, if they are not all handsome, young, and athletic like you, are wholly desirable to a typical woman because they're men (not misogynists) who know how to treat a woman, be they amateur or pro.

DjFourMoney
11-28-05, 17:46
I will agree about some of the mongers. Not everybody can be pretty and painful divorces can make you bitter, especially if it happens twice, but then I think it becomes an issue of who you pick for a life partner. Yes I understand some of you might have lost your wife to cancer or whatever and don't want to invest any emotions in a regular relationship and the BS that comes along with if you just want a regular sex partner.

I'm in your demographic Marak but I still feel you make come expensive errors in judgement. I really hope this chica was worth the trouble and expense.

About you finding an American wife, your going to have to do alot of mining for gold in that one.

Judd
12-05-05, 08:47
What's up with the derogatories about the more "Experienced" dudes on the board? There's no need for that. Besides, your not even that good looking. You have that quirky Elvis Costello Buddy Holly sorta look going for you. I'm not trying to call you out or flame on you, but I'm disappointed with the comments you made about others on the board.

I think in general, all of us who go in search of puss in other countries have something inferior about us. Whether it be our looks or our personality. Myself, I'm a very shy and passive dude around the girls in the states. This translates into alot dateless Friday's and Saturday's.

With regards to the chica, I'm not an expert with the scene at Solid Gold. I sorta pulled a chica out of there once. I wasn't willing to pay the drink fine since I had to buy her a drink just to be in her presence. I told her to meet me after work at my place which she did. I really doubt they would ask her to show how much cash you paid her. All they're concerned about is getting the money from the chica drinks. They don't get a cut of the cash you give her so why would they care what you gave her. It would have been best to discuss the specifics of the so-called date before hand. I would imagine if she knew what you planned on paying her, she would have become disinterested.

I think another problem we frequently get ourselves into when we're in S. A. Is to let the chicas control the situation. We forget that we should assert ourselves when necessary. I don't mean physically. There's a lot of ass for sale especially in BA. You have to be prepared to walk away or say no to the chicas. They will respect you more for it. Many of them will try an play the control game. Once they realize your not going to put up with this shit, they will most likely acquiesce to your needs. Or she will walk away at which point you can fuck her friend for good measure.

Yeah, I'm a definitely a cynic. Do me a favor, let's us know if she hits you up for cash in the upcoming months. Unfortunately, we condition these chicas thru the LCN that we will subsidize their lives when we're in the states. Shit, I met this one chica thru a dating website about 3 months back who was from Colombia. On my 2nd email to her, I ask her how her week was. She emails me back saying she just celebrated her birthday. However, her party was ruined because someone broke into her car and stole her radio. What kinda bullshit story is that! I never responded and I didn't hear back from her. My buddy "ScrewedUp" nails a chica in Peru whose dumbass boyfriend let's her use his credit card when he's back in the states. She fucks my buddy then takes us out to dinner on the gringos dime. So am I Cynic or rather a realist?

You might get married to a little chica from the states. But you'll be back. Remember, the cermony of marriage signals the end of hummers and weekly sex to "Special Occasion Sex". It also signals the end of the brides need to take care of herself as her indulgence for Bon Bons and Snickers takes the place of you gettin some.

Marak5, Thanks for listening. I did enjoy meeting with you the other night, and hope all goes well for you in school.

Late,

Judd

Ampfofu
12-05-05, 12:45
Marak5,

You hit the nail on the head. Argentina is not about fucking all the whores. It is fun here and their, but what kind of person sololy takes a vacation to argentina just for the sex. Yes it is good, but when you factor the outragous airfaire and all in, you will save by getting a girl in the states and have her just lie to you and pretend you are in argentina. HA HA, well I am getting off the point.

Bottom line, is. Make friends with people in Argentina, and then you will find the true story of why Argentina is the best place. And it seems like you did that. This girl you met might last, but do not worry, you can make more friends in Argentina and they will take you to some really fun things. Man, My friends in Argentina took me to some crazy parties for locals only and well, it has been great. Do not get me wrong, if I have a free night It is fun to go out and search for the hottest girl in Buenos aires and fuck her like crazy.

Good luck.

Guys.

So the girl and I met at the Hard Rock at 6 30. She was wearing normal clothes and off the clock.

We went to the hotel for an hour to be alone before I left. It was very sweet and we both said we would miss each other a lot. We exchanged emails and messenger and I plan to keep in touch with her. Its not that a relationship seems very promising when I am living on another continent and we met in a ***** house, but I did have a great time with her and I think we would hang out with no sex for money when I come back to Argentina.

She accompanied me to the airport. Not only did she accompany me to the airport, but she insisted to come with me to wait in line and didn't leave until I was about to go through security. I was not paying her for this and she could get in trouble with Solid Gold if caught.

I know you guys are a bunch of cynical assholes but this girl did like me and wasn't scamming me. I am intelligent enough to know if these working girls are into me or not. I've been with about 25 this year so I know their shit and this was not like that.

I am young and in shape and not gross like most of you guys so sometimes the girls actually like sex with me. I feel bad that they have to put out for some of the mongers that I have seen on this board.

Anyway my trip to Argentina was a success. When I go back I will not monger every night like this time. Maybe once or twice a week and just hang out at the regular clubs the rest of the time. I feel kind of empty having sex with hookers. I am just not cut out for it like some of you. I actually prefer to be friends with girls I am sleeping with, it makes it so much more fulfilling. Hookers are ok for a short time but that is not what I plan to look for anymore in the next few months. It seems that many mongers on this board are not even interested in dating regular women anymore but I think that is just because they are morally deficient in many ways (especially Dickhead) Maybe it is just because I haven't been burned in divorce court like many guys on world sex guide, but I am optimistic that I will find a nice American wife.

Here's to Argentina!

Stowe
12-06-05, 02:36
I wasn't going to post but could not help myself.

I am amazed at the perceptions some people have of themselves. They consider themselves so superior to other.

Boy, are you arrogant to be judging the morals of others. If you talk and treat the chicas like you are interacting with this board, I would not be surprised as to why you are not happy with Buenos Aires. They probably were not pleased with your attitude, either.

In reality, people that chose to insult and denigrate others have, in fact, an inferiority complex and are over compensating and trying to make themselves feel better and be better by making others seem like losers.

It's great that you hate Argentina and will never be back. The fewer guys that go there and over pay, the better for the rest of us. Good luck!

Sorry WSG posters, for the attitude toward this guy, but none of us did anything to be insulted by him.

Suerte,

Stowe.

BTW - enjoy the marriage to an American woman. With every 6 months of marriage expect a proportionate drop in sex and definitely forget about blowjobs.

Hunt99
12-06-05, 13:20
Besides, your not even that good looking. You have that quirky Elvis Costello Buddy Holly sorta look going for you. ROFLMAO!:)

Global Citizen
12-06-05, 15:28
Marak5;

Great reports! Do be careful with the MSN with your girl though - I can just see it - in a couple of months, it'll be some family emergency and she'll need a loan - or she wants to get out of Solid Gold but her management won't let her unless she pays XXX.

To all the other cynics in ISG land, don't tell me that you've never been played before - I think all mongers have been played at one time or another.

GC.