PDA

View Full Version : Two Questions. Racism and studying

BH Bound
11-22-05, 18:56
Hey,

First off, I would like to thank all the board members for all of this information regarding Argentina. I have read some articles that there is racism towards koreans in Argentina, especially since the media discovered argentinian-koreans illegally smuggling in bolivians to work under the table in the mid-nineties. I was wondering, does this anti-korean sentiment still exist? The reason I'm asking this is because one of the best bio-medical engineering / medicine schools in argentina is located in buenos aires and I'm planning on completing my undergraduate work there (4 to 5 years) It was founded by Rene Favaloro, a hero within the medical community. However, I'm not sure if an undergraduate degree from there holds much weight internationally. If anyone can help me with more information on the situation of koreans in argentina and Favaloro University, I would be very grateful. This is truly a life-changing decision on my part and I don't want to make and it an uneducated one. Thanks in advance.

BH Bound

Hurdle
11-22-05, 20:08
In the spirit of kind intentions and no-sarcasm.

Take a deep breath, quit being so overly analytical, and think with the "small head" not the one that likes this Bio-whatever stuff.

The folks in BA are no more no less racist than the angry White bus driver who flipped off the Persian kid driving his lowered 1986 Monte Carlo pumping the latest 50 cent album.

I would argue folks in BA are inherently more acculturated and tolerant of other ethnicities given their diverse worldwide genealogy and roots.

With respect to how Koreans are perceived in BA? Well, why not go down there, treat every Portena with the utmost respect and care (believe me this will pay huge dividends! And give a black eye to those Portenos who attempt to belittle you.

Listen, you should have no fears studying or living in BA as an Asian, let alone a Korean Man which I assume you are. Pursue your goals and carry yourself in a manner that respresents Asian men favorably. Good luck.

Moore
11-22-05, 20:24
It is true that the level of education and culture in Argentina is high. But lets be honest, you're going to be looked down upon socially as an Oriental (Korean, Chinese, Bolvian, Peruvian, Mexican, Paraguayan, Vietnamese, etc.) Ive worked in many large offices here and the only time you see this race inside is cleaning the toilets.

Blacks, however, seem to be highly regarded here probably because they are so rare. If heard many stories of black guys being treated like star athletes, celebrities, etc. here when they go out because thats what locals assume they are. Arabs are also highly respected here - even former president Menem is Syrian.

Hurdle
11-22-05, 23:18
Moore,

Your astute observations are quite impressive. Please do share more. Clearly you have lots of global corporate credibility having worked in many Argentinian "LARGE OFFICES" (as opposed to large stoops?

I'm tempted to label you as another Gringo with an overly heightened sense of entitlement to make such comments about other ethnicities, but I'll stop myself as your entertainment value has tremendous upside for me (I know, I am a selfish bastard) but I'm certains others who've read your post seek more entertainment as well.

Please do share more comments and observations about Blacks and Arabs, any chance their pesos are lined with pennzoil and diamonds, no wait, I mean cubic zircon.

Holla Back Son!

BH Bound
11-23-05, 00:12
I will take all opinions into account, even Moore's. However, please, do not turn this into a flame-war thread (Hurdle) or a trolling thread (Moore) I'm looking only for honest answers.

Moore
11-23-05, 01:24
I'm just writing what I know, see, read, and hear. Ive been here a long time. I do not post what offices Ive worked in or any other personal info. You have to be deaf, dumb, and blind to not see the racial hierarchies here.

Hurdle
11-23-05, 01:44
Moore (actually, can I call you Copernicus?

The "racial hierarchies" comment is pretty damn thought provoking. Thank you again for the contribution. I'm still blown in awe of your Black and Arabs v. Asians comparison (really good stuff)

It's been my contention that those who are typically broke (Moore, I don't mean this in the literal sense, it's a metaphor) tend to embrace petty stereo-types of others in an effort to ease the hunger pains (Moore, again a metaphor, not literal)

BH Bound, your hyper-sensitivity is f**kin killing me, perhaps you may want to reconsider BA, the plentiful pussy, cosmospolitan city, and abundant wine / steakhouses might be a little overwhleming fuh ya:) oh, did I mention Portena pussy is top notch, it usually doesn't ask if you're Arab or Korean, or even Moore:)

Toronto
11-23-05, 01:51
I am Korean and have lived in US / Canada for almost 20 years. I have several Argentinian friends and visted BA in Feb. What I experienced in my short visit was that they have the same stereotyping issues as they have here in NA such as assuming I must own a convenience store / dry cleaner but nothing worse. But I did notice that even my friends (who look more European) looked down on darker, more South American looking folks and I can imagine they may feel the same towards Asians. Bottom line is, I haven't faced any serious racism here in NA and I don't think I would in BA if I lived there.

BTW Moore, Oriental should be used for objects such as vases, not people.

Moore
11-23-05, 02:06
Thank you Hurdle, I mean Freud.

Toronto, what is the proper name for that race? Asian could mean two (Mongoloid or Caucasoid) of the three world races. So could African (Negroid or Caucasoid). Asia is a big place.

Hurdle
11-23-05, 02:27
Moore,.

Per your request for clarification from Toronto, why don't you ask those toilet cleaners at work how they classify themselves. Better yet, I'll be in BA shortly, why don't you ask me?

Getting "exposed" for your raw intelligence is humbling ain't it?

PS. Kudos on your recent sante fe 1707 posting, I particularly enjoyed your concluding comments:)

Daddy Rulz
11-23-05, 05:20
Moore is commenting on what He sees, not what He thinks. I've spent a lot of time in BsAs and have a lot of friends there. I think a lot of Argentinians are bigots looking down at people from other S American countries. I don't know about their feelings regarding Asians, and as far as Blacks are conserned Moore is right, they are treated ok because they are rare. These are not my feelings rather my observations of whats going on in front of me.

These feelings are of course not universal in Argentina but I do see it a lot.

Hurdle
11-23-05, 06:14
"These are not my feelings rather my observations of whats going on in front of me." (Are you the pitcher or catcher in the Moore Minor League, seriously which one?

Gents (Copernicus and Copernicus' mini-me)

Per my earlier assumption that Moore was a Gringo given his heightened sense of entitlement to make such comments, well apparently this applies to Daddyrulz, he (mini-me) eloquently made a point but ultimately let his "feelings" interfere with his "observations" by calling me an asshole (which undoubtedly I am)

Back to BH's original question: yes, racism and the perpetuation of negative perceptions appears to be alive and well in BA you've got folks like the "Pitcher" and "Catcher" to thank!

By the way, I am an Asian, before I am an asshole. Think about it. Kind of deep huh?

Andres
11-23-05, 10:14
BH Bound:

1) Racism to Koreans: Not very significant, but it exists. The basic reason is that Koreans work very hard, and try to save a lot instead of spending. Sometimes, this behavior pisses off people who don't like such an extreme competition or such questionable savings.

For instance, a friend of mine who studied in one of the most prestigious American universities has attended the same elite school than I in BA and has received a gold medal for excellence. Schoolmates complained that such an award be granted to an "Oriental" (due more to envy than to anything else) but otherwise she didn't suffer other nasty events.

As of "saving", people complain about the explotation mentality typical of many Oriental people (since Koreans are the main Oriental community in BA, the words Oriental and Korean are mistaken as synonims, but these patterns are now observed in newly Taiwanese immigrants) and the aim of "cutting corners" illegaly (for instance, grocery store owners who disconnect refrigerators at night to save money) However, their offspring are more "Argentinized" and less hard working than their immigrating parents, and people perceive that too (partly because they speak as native Argentinians, too) There is a lot of urban legend, too.

2) Favaloro University: A relative of mine is a professor there for graduate studies. The university is good, but I doubt that it has such a high reputation abroad. In fact, I guess that the best medical school in Argentina is still the one at UBA.

Also, be careful when choosing the country of medical studies, if you do not intent to practice there. I witnessed that many friends had a hell of a time trying to get recognition from medical certification boards from developed countries (US, Canada, UK, etc)

Hope this helps,

Andres.

Hey,

First off, I would like to thank all the board members for all of this information regarding argentina. I have read some articles that there is racism towards koreans in Argentina, especially since the media discovered argentinian-koreans illegally smuggling in bolivians to work under the table in the mid-nineties. I was wondering, does this anti-korean sentiment still exist? The reason I'm asking this is because one of the best bio-medical engineering / medicine schools in argentina is located in buenos aires and I'm planning on completing my undergraduate work there (4 to 5 years) It was founded by Rene Favaloro, a hero within the medical community. However, I'm not sure if an undergraduate degree from there holds much weight internationally. If anyone can help me with more information on the situation of koreans in argentina and Favaloro University, I would be very grateful. This is truly a life-changing decision on my part and I don't want to make and it an uneducated one. Thanks in advance.

BH Bound

DonRoberto
11-23-05, 11:42
During my 2003 visit to Calafate, I made the acquaintance of a Korean American who was spending a few months in BA. He did not say anything about Argentine racism, but had plenty to say about the subtle racism he felt in the Middle West USA, which he could not wait to get out of.

We Anglos have to accept that our relations with Spanish and Italians have also been tinged with racism. I fully expect the same in reverse when I go to South America, but don't experience it. Portenos are well educated and well read, and I would not that discrimination is something you will experience.

BH Bound
11-23-05, 11:57
Andres,

You're a lifesaver. Honestly, your answer has prevented me from studying in Buenos Aires. That's a good thing. I would rather have a good degree from a recognized university and live comfortably without people being envy of my success because of my race. It seems that Argentina seems like a place where I can go and spend my money, fuck hookers, and vacation, not a place to live. Your comment was well put, and thanks to you, I think I'll be studying medicine at the Federal University of Minas Gerais in Belo Horizonte, as I planned on living in the country of my university upon completion of my degree. I guess Brazil is the country for me. Thanks for your information Andres.

Daddy Rulz
11-23-05, 14:59
By the way, I am an Asian, before I am an asshole. Think about it. Kind of deep huh?You may be Asian, but being an asshole has nothing to do with your ethnicity, you would be an asshole regardless.

Would you care to clarify your question about me being a pitcher or a catcher regarding Moore?

Thomaso276
11-23-05, 15:52
BH Bound,

You asked: "If anyone can help me with more information on the situation of Koreans in Argentina and Favaloro University, I would be very grateful. This is truly a life-changing decision on my part and I don't want to make and it an uneducated one. Thanks in advance."

You received no feedback from Koreans living here (as far as I can tell) and possibly only one true graduate of the University system here - Andres. (Believe me, I respect Andres information on many topics, including this one) Your basis for making this decision was truly an uneducated one. Do you speak spanish, because many classes here are in spanish. Undergraduate work? Are you just getting out of high school? Aren't there some sort of standards for scientific tests to ensure results are valid? You asked a bunch of guys what they thought about a general condition, accepted their diverse answers, relied on one person and made your decision. Good luck with your professors and your next life-changing decision! I am sure it will be a winner.

Moore
11-23-05, 19:14
Congratulations Hurdle!

You've now made a grand total of 8 posts without contributing a single thing to this forum. You made the last 4 of them simply to reject, ridicule, and flame whatever I write (also now whatever DaddyRulz writes). Your first 4 posts are idiotic questions and/or babbling.

Thank you for your complex psychoanalysis theories and "contentions". That is very valuable and credible information on an internet sex site. Here's one of my theories - most people who are unnecessarily and continually aggressive on chat boards, the telephone, and other mediums that are not face-to-face are that way because they are total pussies in real life. 10-to-1 that that theory applies to you.

You're a very smart man(?), so why don't you answer the question I asked Toronto about 18 hours ago.

Have you ever been to South America?

Hurdle
11-23-05, 20:01
Copernicus (Moore)

Your entertainment value quotient is high indeed (that is your contribution to me, again very selfish I know) Now I am bored with you and wish to offer my sincere apologies for exposing you on this forum.

You are too predictable my friend, you simply lack the cognitive tools and (you fill in the blank) to discuss matters outside of P4P topics, so please just stick to the script and always think before you open your trap (again, on matters outside of P4P)

Hm? Do I want to perpetuate this middle-school type bantering with you? Why the Hell not it's a 4 day weekend here in the US, so here goes.:)

Per your parting question, YES I have been to BA and other SA cities on many occasions. South America especially BA is truly my personal paradise.

So back to my Moore is too predictable comment, certainly your comfort zone lies in BA facts so let em rip, I'll give you the last word (s)

I'm really not this big of Asshole, but c'Mon, people like you need to be dealt with.

True, my posting have been minimal so, I'll personally write up a piece that will provide some insight to you and BH Bound on how Koreans are perceived in BA. Andres please feel free to chime in.

My Next Topic: The Historic and Growing Korean Enclave in Barrio Once: Implications from moving Up The Social Economic Value Chain from Urinary Stalls to Textile Dominance.

Copernicus (Moore) and your Catcher Counterpart (DaddyRulz) I dedicate this piece to you!

(I should get paid for this stuff:)

Moore
11-24-05, 00:30
Hurdle,

Have you ever had any luck with the regular local girls in Argentina (Korean enclaves excluded)?

Just Curious,

Moore

Toronto
11-24-05, 01:29
Moore,

My comment was not meant to be negative, just my pet peeve I guess when people refer to me or Asians in general as Oriental. I assumed Asian was correct but I could be wrong as well of course. My apologies if my comment came across as negative.

BH Bound
11-24-05, 03:34
Thomaso,

This is not the only forum I asked this question on. I also asked this question on many travel forums where people from Argentina posted replies. The thing is, my father has connections in both Brazil and Argentina with some powerful men, and they have told him that I can bypass this because of my acheivements here in the US both on the high school and university levels and also because of their ability to pull some strings. I only wanted to ask on this forum to gain insight on the experiences of expats and people living in Argentina. Of course I take everything I read written on a forum with a grain of salt, but if something seems insightful and true, of course I would take it into consideration.

Andres
11-24-05, 11:20
I guess it's very easy in the highly sensitive topic of racism to be misunderstood.

When I referred to the Northwestern Argentinians, I underscored some differences from porteños, which are the skin color and the hygienic conditions. In that part of the country, these 2 traits are concurrent but not necessarily correlated.

As in the US, in Argentina there were several tribes of native nations. Those in Northwest Argentina lived in the Puna (the plateau over 3000 meters ASL) a region where water is scarce and people adapted to live in such an environment, overlooking some hygienic conditions. This trait is more striking in the the plateau regions of Bolivia (but NOT in the rainforest region of Santa Cruz de la Sierra)

Those natives from the Northeast, of whom the most numerous were the Guaranís, were also dark skinned but lived in a region crossed by several main rivers (Paraguay, Paraná, Iguazú, Uruguay, etc) so their had many sources of water. As you may have experienced, girls coming from Misiones and Paraguay are very clean in general, having at the same time a cinnamon coloured skin.

Andres

Andres
11-24-05, 11:26
BH:

Some additional observations you should take into account:

1) I know from second hand that admission into Brazilian medical schools is ultracompetitive, to the point that people should score 95%+ in their admission exams. If you don't speak Portuguese fluently, it would be very steep to overcome that hurdle.

2) Salaries of MDs in South America aren't very enticing. I don't know the updated income structure in Brazil, but I would be very surprised if a doctor made over 2000 Reais per month there.

Hope this helps,

Andres.

Thomaso,

This is not the only forum I asked this question on. I also asked this question on many travel forums where people from Argentina posted replies. The thing is, my father has connections in both Brazil and Argentina with some powerful men, and they have told him that I can bypass this because of my acheivements here in the US both on the high school and university levels and also because of their ability to pull some strings. I only wanted to ask on this forum to gain insight on the experiences of expats and people living in Argentina. Of course I take everything I read written on a forum with a grain of salt, but if something seems insightful and true, of course I would take it into consideration.

BH Bound
11-24-05, 13:12
I think that salary refers to a doctor working in the public sector. A good surgeon working int he private sector with his own clinic can earn just as much as a doctor anywhere else. Many of my father's friend's nephews and neices are doctors in Sao Paulo and they told me that it is possible to earn 2 million American dollars a year if I was a successful heart surgeon.

BH Bound
11-24-05, 13:26
I speak portuguese semi-fluently and Spanish not as well, but I can get by and I think within a couple of months, I would be able to adjust myself.

Moore
11-24-05, 15:03
Toronto,

I didnt take your comment as negative. I was asking a question to which I don't know the answer. I think you're right that, at least in the USA, the politically correct term is Asians. But as I said, in reality Asian is a very broad term. Like "Hispanic" in the USA, it doesnt refer to any specific race. Maybe East Asian is the most pc term for Oriental, although I'm not too concerned with political correctness and I don't see what is offensive about the word Oriental.

Dickhead,

I have heard many strong statements here similar to the ones you mentioned. I also believe there is a lot of racism here, but that 2 other factors also come into play.

One, as Americans, we come from probably the most insanely politically correct country in the world. We are accustomed to not being able to make simple but non-racist comments/opinions/observations about race. For instance, just one recent observation of mine caused Hurdle to go apeshit. Many other basic comments / questions are also often banned like age, marital status, etc, some of which might get you sued. So when we come here (and many other places), hearing simple straight talk about these things can sometimes be shocking.

Two, many of the Argentines like the one you used for the "nigger" example often don't have a good grasp of English. They often don't understand the magnitude of that and other words. I've heard this several times with the work "fuck". Some Argentines who have recently learned fairly decent English will say it every fifth word in a relatively formal social/work setting. They don't understand when to not use it.

Dickhead
11-24-05, 15:52
This guy spoke perfect English and the way he overemphasized the "n" word, I promise you he knew exactly what it meant. You'd learn the word "fuck" hanging out with English speakers long before you'd learn that other word. I had a favorita who spoke no English, although she could read a few words. She had a nice black t-shirt with a pink heart on the chest and below it, in tiny pink script, it said "Fuck you." She had no idea.

Personally, I love using the word "fuck" in supposedly inappropriate situations.

Thomaso276
11-24-05, 16:01
"I speak portuguese semi-fluently and spanish not as well"

Okay, so the patient says "I had chest pains" and you semi-fluently say "It is 9 o'clock"

Then the patient says in Spanish "I had chest pains" and you say "Oh I misunderstood, it is 10 o'clock."

Then the patient realilizes you are one of those politically connected doctors, pulls out a knife and stabs you in the heart.

All this after passing your exams in a foreign language!

Give me a fucking break with this thread about powerful friends, pulling strings, 2 million dollars a year for heart surgeons in Brasil, and silver spoon bullshit.

BH: go to college get a degree in marketing and sell stocks.

Moore
11-24-05, 22:28
Dickhead,

I don't doubt that that particular well-dressed guy that you met in the men's room spoke perfect English.

I am curious, how does one strike up a conversation in the men's room? What are some good ice-breakers? I need to do more networking down here and would appreciate some pointers.

Thanks,

Member #1164
11-25-05, 09:44
I am Korean and I live in BA. All I can say that I experienced the same kind of racist shit I did back home in the states that I do here sometimes. For example people get pissed on the street here and call you chino or japonesa, I just go beserk that really pisses me off. Every time that has happend to me I got up in their face and physically pushed the guys, so far all have not wanted to fight me don't know why cause back in the states we would be throwing blows. Racism is world wide and here is no different, not sure if the Argentine people here are jealous because the Korean people here make quite alot of money in the garment industry and have nicer cars than most. Now I just try to think of it as the person that says that racial shit to me is non-educated and just jealous of me.

Daddy Rulz
11-25-05, 14:28
Dickhead,

I don't doubt that that particular well-dressed guy that you met in the men's room spoke perfect English.

I am curious, how does one strike up a conversation in the men's room? What are some good ice-breakers? I need to do more networking down here and would appreciate some pointers.

Thanks,Perhaps something along the lines of: "Thats a very lovely cock you have, can I buy you and drink and expand my social contacts?"

MCSE
11-30-05, 06:49
. For example people get pissed on the street here and call you chino or japonesa, I just go beserk that really pisses me off. Every time that has happend to me I got up in their face and physically pushed the guys, so far all have not wanted to fight me don't know why cause back in the states we would be throwing blows. Racism is world wide and here is no different, not sure if the Argentine people here are jealous because the Korean people here make quite alot of money in the garment industry and have nicer cars than most. Now I just try to think of it as the person that says that racial shit to me is non-educated and just jealous of me.Why you guys missunderstand things?

The matter with this racism is not the way you look, it's about culture and behaviors.

In Argentina, as in USA, all immigrants shared same behaviors; working a lot and saving money, that's apply for Spaniards, Italians, Jewish, Chinese and Koreans, and it also includes the puritans English immigrants in east USA.

The difference is Italians and Spaniards are more adapted to the new country, they oftenly married with locals and speak the language and undestand some little things that make the difference from it's original country.

Some immigrants made money and some others they never made money, and this is valid for all races, I truly doubt that all Chinese and Korean immigrants in Argentina have higher income than others since it's widely known that Chinese small markets owners must pay big interests to Chinese maffia.

Anyway, it's quite hard to see a Chinese / Korean immigrant well dressed, on a restaurant, spending in a shopping, in cinema, and driving a nice car.

What is very common to see it's Chinese people speaking their language in public and dressed very different from Argentines. Chinese supermarket owners are often looking customers as if all of customers were thiefts, and that attitude I think is what pisses off people. In addition, Hollywood movies reflects often Asian people as violent. Also the characters on Asian writting it's not friendly for European.

Another issue I've seen is asian guys sucking chicken feet as candies, I'm a very open mind person but for European culture that's disgusting. As Andres said, many other behaviors are metropolitan legends like many Chinese supermarkets turns off the power of refrigerators by night to save on power bills, as Chinese eat dogs, pingeons, etc.

In BA japanese is called Pon-ha, and many use this word for refering any Asian, there is no available information to difference a Chinese from a Korean nor Japanese, of course they are different each other, but should be the same that seeing cars without the tagmark "Toyota, Chevrolet, etc" you can see are different but you can't recognize wich one is the Toyota.

Argentineans also call "gringo" an American, Australian, British, South African, "tano" an Italian (because many italian immigrants come from Napoli and the gentiliscious is Napolitano) "gallegos" for Spaniards (also, many Spaniards were from Galicia) "turco" to any Arabic, and "moishele" to Jewish, "chilote" to Chileans, "bolita" to Bolivians (and this may be both funnier and offensive, since bolita stands for small ball) and "paragua" to Paraguayans, again, paragua stands for umbrella.

But you should not be offended if someone calls you "grigo", "tano", or "ponja", it's the friendly name for expats, immigrants.

Asian cuisine, as chinese massages are great and there is a few blocks China town in Belgrano, I really like a small chinese restaurant on the area but I will not reveal the name here since I wish they keep the low prices, the 1 liter beer and the big dishes. Many argentineans go to China Town to find fresh oysters, salmon and naturist products, and I've seen Chineses are more friendly there than in other locations around the city, maybe they find themselves more protected.

But don't think asian people it's persecuted in BA, I attend karate-do lessons with my Japanese sensei and he told me Argentinean are very open mind, he also teached certain european behaviors that for Japanese are offensive, also, for Japanese restaurants many Argentinean prefers a real Japanese chef than an argentinean / european one.

Based on what I've seen in Argentina, the less friendly they are with gispsy, because they often try to scam locals, and they are the less adapted culture, a lot dislike jewish for the same reason even considering Argentina is the 3rd country in the world with more jewish influence after israel and the US, and where every jewish school keeps 24/7 police guard and other government paid prevention stuff.

But #1164, man, if you go on the streets by facing and pushing people you are making nothing but contributing argentineans think all of Koreans are agressive people. What you think that guy you've pushed and everyone that seen that scene says to their sons: "beware of the Korean".

Member #1164
11-30-05, 18:55
MCSE,

You are right in alot that you said, and these were from my experiences here in Buenos Aires. All I know is the world would be alot better place if there no RACISM at all but alas I don't think that would ever happen. So I guess all we can do is teach our kids and hope that the future generations find a solution for it. Hope you all don't mind me in asking Jackson to lock this thread cause it is not the place for this discussion and don't want to beat a dead horse anymore.

Extranjero
12-23-07, 06:34
First of all linking Asians & Mestizo Latinos together seems a bit extreme, like a Nazi would link all non-Aryans as "mud people".

Could you be a local that say had German ancestors that immigrated from Germany in a hurry in 1945?

Secondly when Asian people first arrive in a country they may work in menial jobs initially but due to their cultures' high level of achievement within a generation they move up quite quickly.

It is quite ironic that within half a century Argentina was once a First World country & is now essentially a Second World country whereas many regions of East Asia like Korea have in the same time become First World.

Argentines should reflect on the state of their own country before looking down on any others.

You may want to sound like you're just stating local attitudes but by your broad generalizations I wonder if you yourself are more racist than the typical Argentine.

It is true that the level of education and culture in Argentina is high. But lets be honest, you're going to be looked down upon socially as an Oriental (Korean, Chinese, Bolvian, Peruvian, Mexican, Paraguayan, Vietnamese, etc. I've worked in many large offices here and the only time you see this race inside is cleaning the toilets.

Blacks, however, seem to be highly regarded here probably because they are so rare. If heard many stories of black guys being treated like star athletes, celebrities, etc. Here when they go out because thats what locals assume they are. Arabs are also highly respected here - even former president Menem is Syrian.

Daddy Rulz
12-23-07, 15:10
I have friends that live out in the countries, all younger people from well to do families. They are racist as hell. They call the people that live in the villas negritos (little blacks) Bolivians are stupid, Brazilians as well though they fuck good, Colombians are drug dealers, Mexicans make good gardeners, etc. Etc. It's amazes me that such nice folks can be so racist.

The other thing about it that amazes me is the absolute conviction of their beliefs. That blacks are stupid and all have big dicks is as sure to them as the sun rising in the east.

Jackson
12-23-07, 16:39
Extranjero,

You've been a Forum Member for less than 2 weeks.

In your 1st post a couple of days ago you posed an idiotic question about getting a discount for only touching chicas without having sex, ostensibly because you have an "extreme paranoia about STD's".

In your 2nd post you resurrected a 2 year old thread about racism in which you provocatively interjected the words "Nazis" and "mud people" in the first sentence.

Now I'm going to ask you very directly: Who are you and what is your real agenda?

BTW: Three strikes and you're out.

Thanks,

Jackson

Extranjero
12-23-07, 22:35
So I used Nazi & "mud people" to mock a quasi-racist post & I am the one in trouble?

Extranjero,

You've been a Forum Member for less than 2 weeks.

In your 1st post a couple of days ago you posed an idiotic question about getting a discount for only touching chicas without having sex, ostensibly because you have an "extreme paranoia about STD's".

In your 2nd post you resurrected a 2 year old thread about racism in which you provocatively interjected the words "Nazis" and "mud people" in the first sentence.

Now I'm going to ask you very directly: Who are you and what is your real agenda?

BTW: Three strikes and you're out.

Thanks,

Jackson

Jackson
12-24-07, 00:13
So I used Nazi & "mud people" to mock a quasi-racist post & I am the one in trouble?Only a dumb fuck would introduce himself to a new forum with a sarcastic comment involving Nazis and racism.

Try to be a little less obvious next time and maybe it will take a few posts before we all see that you're an idiot.

Jackson

Extranjero
12-24-07, 00:24
You think you're a god of mongers & that's enough for your life?

LOL.

Only a dumb fuck would introduce himself to a new forum with a sarcastic comment involving Nazis and racism.

Try to be a little less obvious next time and maybe it will take a few posts before we all see that you're an idiot.

Jackson

Jackson
12-24-07, 00:29
"god of mongers"God of Mongers! Wow! Does that job come with a salary and benefits?

BundaLover
12-24-07, 06:35
Enough! Don't any of you guys go out to eat anymore? It seems like there have been 3 reviews of restraunts in the last several months. You all can't have your little sex providers cooking for you at home. Now back to the meaningless dribble.

Laking
12-24-07, 17:26
Enough! Don't any of you guys go out to eat anymore? It seems like there have been 3 reviews of restraunts in the last several months. You all can't have your little sex providers cooking for you at home. Now back to the meaningless dribble.My Argie girlfriends do look down upon Bolivians, Paraguayas as she think those people they're living in a very poor status. Orient people it depends, since she does not have too much concpet how to differentiate Oriental, neither has any concept about things in Aisan. But she agreeds most of the Chinese that open supermarkets are not quite nice in appearance. I think racism is world-wide and especially here in this country that proud of themseleves it is understandable that they has this behavior.