PDA

View Full Version : Avenida de Mayo / Rivadavia

Norman Stormin
11-23-05, 12:26
The area between 9 de Julio and Congresso. I posted about this last year wherein I attracted a cum swollowing 20 peso blow job queen while having a coffee at 36 Billares. I utilized her services several times but she became a general pest everytime I was in the area. There are several others in the area but they were all very unattractive and wanted 40 pesos.

Another area is on Rivadavia near Once. Cafe Perla on the corner of Rivadavia and Puerydon has several working inside during the day. I have not shopped price nor have I been there after dark.

Yesterday, I was doing some upscale shopping in the Once neighborhood. Low and Behold, The Cum Queen. Was she ever happy to see me. What a small world in a city of 14 million. I asked her what she was doing in this neighborhood. She said she was visiting a sick aunt. Then she asks me for a cigarette. Then a coffee. OK. We head across the street to Cafe Americano (how appropriate) Then she says there's a better one down the street. Ok. The next corner. I start to go inside. No, the next corner, and the next corner, and the next corner. After about 5 blocks and at least 10 cafes she trys to drag me into a sleazy hotel across from plaza Missiere.

I firmly say no. I have just been serviced. Maybe tomorrow. I had forgotten how persistant she was. Now we digress into the babies are hungry theater. I walk away and she follows me for 2 blocks with the hungry baby routine followed by the just loan me 10 pesos for milk speil. To rid myself of this pest I stopped and asked a policeman across from Once where the train station was in English while pointing at her. She disappeared in the crowd.

Norman Stormin
01-20-09, 17:34
The Cum Queen is still in action. Her route is generally from Congresso Avenida de Mayo to Florida to LaValle to 9 de Julio to Ave de Mayo to Congresso. Friday I saw her score one of our brothers at the cafe on LaValle and Carlos Peligrini. Price is now 40p plus transitorio 20p. Didn't partake. Just bot her a coffee for old time sakes and a price update.

TejanoLibre
01-20-09, 19:07
The Cum Queen is still in action. Her route is generally from Congresso Avenida de Mayo to Florida to LaValle to 9 de Julio to Ave de Mayo to Congresso. Friday I saw her score one of our brothers at the cafe on LaValle and Carlos Peligrini. Price is now 40p plus transitorio 20p. Didn't partake. Just bot her a coffee for old time sakes and a price update.Is her name Adrianna?

Dirty blonde, 49 years old?

A. K. A ¨Droopy Eyes ¨ from X?

Usually drunk or drugged-out or just fucking pushy and obnoxious?

Never heard of her.