PDA

View Full Version : 2810 Congresso p 1

Norman Stormin
11-28-05, 10:51
A single storey house with 2 apartments. The privado fronts the street. There is a padlocked iron gate. Ring the no.1 bell and the recptionist, Susanna, will let you in. Three girls work here Monday thru Friday from 10 am to 8 pm. The price is 100p per hour and 50p per 1/2 hour. The place is newly remodled and has 2 bedrooms and one bath.

This was a new receptionist from the old place of 2 years. She presented the girls. All very doable in their late 20's. The third was my regular press. Old home week. I had seen her once a week every trip of the last 2 years (appx 24 times) And always gave her 10p tip.

It took some dective work to find this one. I explained in my first post of this trip that I was saddened to find my regular privado of two years closed. This was in the 3100 block of Cabildo across from Bingo Belgrano. Last week I returned to the area to fill a prescription at a small pharmacy across the street. The pharmacist knew me as I had previously procured sildenafil from him and he knew I went to this privado. I asked him what happened to them and he presented a card from under the counter with their new address. When in doubt, ask your friendly neighborhood pharmacist!

I had already experienced a price increase in June from 60p to 80p at the old location. I protested then and was allowed the 60p rate. Now its up to 100p and I really voice my discontent. My favorita explains its because this is a much nicer remodled apartment. She is right. But I still protest. She is 6 months older and 1 kilo fatter. I want a discount !She will talk to the receptionist about the fact I am a long time regular client. OK. I'm in. 60p today, but only today, next time 80p. (still a 20% discount)

Needless to say, my reunion was heavenly.

Norman Stormin
11-17-09, 17:07
Appears to be closed. Front gate was padlocked around 2pm yesterday. Although it has been 4 years since I was there and no one else has posted here. Quite possibly closed for a long time. Then again, this may be the hottest little house south of the Rio Grande and they were just closed for lunch.

WorldTravel69
02-02-10, 00:36
Maybe on one visited because it was hare to find.

Coghlan / Belgrano

Congreso 2810 piso 1, at Vidal, 4 blocks up from Cabildo. 3 Chicas. Prices: 50p 30 min. 100p hour. Tel: _____. Hours: Monday to Friday 10am to 8pm.

Appears to be closed. Front gate was padlocked around 2pm yesterday. Although it has been 4 years since I was there and no one else has posted here. Quite possibly closed for a long time. Then again, this may be the hottest little house south of the Rio Grande and they were just closed for lunch.

WorldTravel69
03-26-10, 16:24
I was not hard to Find. Just get off the Subte D and walk four blocks.

It was PB not piso 1.

Maybe on one visited because it was hare to find.

Coghlan / Belgrano

Congreso 2810 piso 1, at Vidal, 4 blocks up from Cabildo. 3 Chicas. Prices: 50p 30 min. 100p hour. Tel: _____. Hours: Monday to Friday 10am to 8pm.