PDA

View Full Version : New massage - particular

Sabbatical
12-02-05, 00:12
My fellow mongers,

Thanks to your information in this forum, I have been in a massage-parlour two weeks ago, where the masajista told me, she will run her own business soon. Cause she did an excellent massage and a happy finish I gave her my cellphone number to call me, when she was standing on her own feet.

Today she called me and I went to see her:

Beatriz is a 23 years old porteņa with blond her - due to her ingenious mother she looks a little bit exotic - but nice and cute.

Her little clean apartment is in Viamonte 845 7th floor Apartment E.

She works Monday to Saturday from 11 am to 11pm.

Ph. 4328 3484 or cell. 15 6246 0170

One hour of excellent massage with happy ending is AR$ 60,--, I had one and a half hour for AR$ 80,--

For propina she "participates" with you - meaning doing the whole programme. Massage is on a massage-table but she has also a bed in her apartment.

If you are looking for a professional massage that takes the pain off your muscles after shopping, sightseeing, dancing or whatever and brings you some happiness, I can recommend her.

Saludos.

Sabbatical

Marco Porteņo
12-04-05, 13:17
Hi Sabbatical,

Can you be a bit more specific on her body?

Skinny, normal, chubby?

Cup-size?

Thanks!

Marco

Sabbatical
12-05-05, 22:04
Marco,

She is normal. Means: she is not skinny, not fat - she has meat on her bones, but it is tough and well-trained.

Her breasts are small (rather A than be) but her nipples are sensational - hard, big and sensual. You'll like them.

Sabbatical