PDA

View Full Version : Judd's Reports BA trip 11/18-11/27

Judd
12-03-05, 19:42
First,

I want to thank all the guys that met up with me last week. Moore, El Greco, Easy go, Marak 5, the lurker from Italy, MCSE, Jackson, Captain Dave, and others. I had a great time at the Charity fundraiser at El Alamo. It was nice to put the faces with the names. Renting Jackson's apartment was a real benefit. He covers all bases, and makes it really easy to focus on enjoying your time in BA.

More to follow,

Judd

Judd
12-03-05, 19:50
All I can say is Wow! You want to talk about some massive tits. She came down from tit heaven! We're talking hangers on this chica. She's not thin, and has average looks. However, despite her huge rack, she's not terribly large like some of the other big chested chicas (Platynum handles Valeria / Mary / Anita) reported on the board. One of her other best assets is her mouth. She gives a tremendous BBBJ. Likes to smack your dick on her face and lick balls. She's not into DATY, but will DFK.

I had two sessions with this chica. Both were nice and heated alternating between blow jobs, tity fucking, Spanish lessons, and the good old fashion hard bang. No need to go into extreme detail of the sessions, the pics (check photo gallery) will cover that. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did. I would have posted the pics a few days ago. However, everytime I started to edit the pics, I'd need to take a few minutes for jerk time thus delaying the process. LOL.

She works out of an apartment though I did not get the address. Price was 150p for an hour. Don't PM me for her number. Go to Gemidos (Luciana) or Platynum (Guada) for her phone info.

Judd

Judd
12-05-05, 06:01
I went to Dolly's and Envidia on two occasions. The first night, there was a power outtage and Envidia was closed. We checked Envidia out on Friday. I'm sorry to report but there's been a dramatic shift in quality at Envidia. In the past, the chicas at Envidia were hotter than their counterpart but service was just okay. When we went into Envidia on a Friday night, arguably their busiest night, the quality was terrible. Only 1 doable chica in the entire boliche! As we're ditching this place, I caught sight of another doable chica. This was never the case in the past. The half dozen times I visited this place in the past, there was at least a dozen 7's and 8's. It's a damn shame this place has gone downhill. Talking with Moore, who has the numbers of a couple of the hottest and most popular chicas at the club, they were not working this Friday. He seems to think they are working at another club or have a steady stream of clients to service outside the club. Moore, keep abreast of the situation here. Avoid til the talent pool increases.

Doly's, on the other hand, had plenty of doable chicas. A funny thing happened on Wednesday night. I arrived with El Greco around 12 in the am. The place was jumping with a good dozen doable chicas. We have our beer and shue away the persistent 4 and 5's. We get down to calling over a couple of 7's and 8'. When all of a sudden the place empties of nearly all doable chicas. It was somewhat surreal. One minute we're like "okay, what about that one over there or the tall blonde by the lockers." Ala Gazaam, Bada Bing Bada Boom, there gone. I'm left with ½ bottle of warm Quilmes, a hardon, and about 20 4's and 5's! What's a horny monger to do? For me, I can't bang a chica in one of these places if I know she just finished with another dude, unless, it's another monger. I realize this is a stupid statement as they were probably getting banged before I arrive at the joint. Nevertheless, If I see a chica walking thru the front door and put her coat away, I check her off my list.

Luckily, I spot the one remaining hot chica. I quickly point at her and waive her over. She does the "who me" gesture. Yeah you, the lone hot chica, "Venga por favor." She's a little thin for my taste, but she is damn hot. El Greco even commented on how pretty she was. I think her name was Carina but don't quote me. She's pretty easy to spot because she's really tall. Both times I visited the place she wore a white 2 piece outfit. She's 22, has short black hair, alabaster skin, and a shamrock tattoo on the back of her shoulder. Again, can't say enough about her face, very attractive. She sits on my lap and we exchange pleasantries. After a few minutes of the "how old are you" and "when did you arrive" bs, I get a fairly good read on this chica and head upstairs wit her. 70P ½ hour.

In the room, she reveals a wonderful set of natural large be small C rack. I was also surprised to see a nice ass. Although it wasn't big, it had a nice round shape. Great BBBJ mixed with ball licking. I really enjoyed banging this chica in several positions. I go til the point of exhaustion. She's wondering why it's taking me so long to blow. I told her to be patient with me (as my cock is still in shock from being in sex prison for the past 4 months). If you haven't figured it out, I'm somewhat voyeuristic. I have her get in a really nice position so I can watch her play and lick her perky Nips. I'm still having trouble finishing when she asks me, "would you like to cum on tits?" Thank you Monger Gods! I think that's an absolutely smashing idea! It goes without saying, I had a great jerk all over her Ta's. Visions of marriage are quickly dashed as she heads upstairs with a Porteno about 5 minutes after we finished. Poor sap doesn't know he's getting trace samples of Judd's Jizz when he gets friendly with her boobies. Irony being, I'm probably a sap as well as some dude probably did the same thing to her before me. It is what it is!

So that was Wednesday night. On Friday night, we leave Envidia since it completely sucked! Doly's is even better than Wednesday night. We survey the scene, and I spot the hot blonde I wanted on Wednesday night before the mass exodus occurred. She is built for fucking! Another tall one with tits and ass. I don't waste any time and motion her over to our table. She comes over with 2 of her friends which are good quality. Maybe it's the blonde in her, but she comes over and sits on El Greco's lap. I feel like the guy in the movie who puts his arms out for the girl and she hugs the dude behind him. It's not a problem as El Greco knows I want this chica. He also said he wasn't going to session tonight (little did he know he would change his mind). I point upstairs and we're gone.

Her name is Liliana, and she is a baller! I'd say she's in her early 30's. Her tits aren't as perky as her counterpart, but has a killer full ass! Again, she's tall, and her body is perfectly porpotioned. I can't begin to describe how good in bed this chica was, but will do my best. Her CBJ was outstanding. I didn't mind the BJ being CBJ (she will BBBJ if asked no propina needed) as I probably would have nutted. Very energetic. I basically had to pull her off my dick. We start to go at it, and she really likes the hard bang. It's awesome, as I'm spanking her ass and she's spanking me back. She pulls me off the bed, positions herself by a wall, and sticks her ass out at me. Because she so tall, I have easy access to drill her hard from behind. Finish with a nice release. Forgot to mention. She only works Thu/Fri/Sat.

Another tremendous session with a chica from Doly's. That makes it 4 for 4 with me at this place. All 4 sessions I've had at Doly's have been fantastic ball busting experiences for me. I head downstairs and give the juicy details to El Greco. He admits, he doesn't like to monger late in the evening. However, his interest is peaked when I tell him Liliana is a nasty little fuck buddy. He talks with her to makes sure she will BBBJ. Not a problem. He tells me, "I'll be right back, I just want to get a nice BBBJ from her." I'm thinking to myself, there's no way he will just get a BBBJ from her. He'll lay some pipe. He comes back ½ hour later, flushed in the face. He's like "Rain Man". "Was the BBBJ good?" "Yeahh." "Did you fuck her?" "Yeahh." "Did you Nut?" "Yeahh." We left the place snickering like a couple of school kids playing hooky.

Another thumbs up for Doly's.

Late,

Judd

Nibu Raphael
03-27-06, 16:59
Judd my great friend, not to be a dick, but what is the El Alamo? You never explained to me on the phone anything on that. Am I missing out on something guys? Sorry on this, NIBU R.
First,

I want to thank all the guys that met up with me last week. Moore, El Greco, Easy go, Marak 5, the lurker from Italy, MCSE, Jackson, Captain Dave, and others. I had a great time at the Charity fundraiser at El Alamo. It was nice to put the faces with the names. Renting Jackson's apartment was a real benefit. He covers all bases, and makes it really easy to focus on enjoying your time in BA.

More to follow,

Judd