PDA

View Full Version : Travel Agencies In Buenos Aires?

JengisKhan
12-14-05, 11:38
I would like to plan a trip to Patagonia including hotels, airfare, etc. And was wondering if anyone knows any good travel agencies here in Buenos Aires. I speak Spanish but perhaps yall could list the agencies and whether they speak English or not for everyones benefit.

Cheers!

Easy Go
12-14-05, 13:35
I would like to plan a trip to Patagonia including hotels, airfare, etc. And was wondering if anyone knows any good travel agencies here in Buenos Aires. I speak Spanish but perhaps yall could list the agencies and whether they speak English or not for everyones benefit. Cheers!Mayra Brill, Mayra@argentinatravelservices. Com

Roxanne
12-15-05, 09:19
Hi Guys:

If you need to receive any travel services, I can help you with this or to rent apartments and booking a hotel room for you to stay in Argentina.;)

JUST EMAIL ME AT: ROXANAINBA@POBOX. COM

Kisses,

Roxana

Spassmusssein
12-15-05, 11:55
One of the best national and international travelagencies is "Eurotours" in Calle Viamonte between Calle San Martin and Calle Reqonquista.

Jaimito Cartero
12-15-05, 12:47
Has anyone here taken the flight from BA to South Africa? I'm doing some reward travel next year, and thought I'd take the Malaysian flight from South Africa to EZE for a stopover.

MCSE
12-15-05, 16:44
I've seen Asatej have lowest prices for airtickets inside Argentina and also Intl. They have 3 branches as long as I know, El Solar de la Abadia shopping at las canitas, one in downtown, another on santa fe and uriburu corner.

http://www.asatej.com/index.php

Moore
12-15-05, 19:01
I agree MCSE, Asatej often has some of the best fares. I bought by tickets to South Africa with them.

JC,

Yes I took the AirMalaysia flight from here about 2 years ago. Assuming it hasnt changed, it is a 747 flight from BA to Kuala Lampur that stops in first in Cape Town and then in JoBurg and then continues on to KL. The flight is about 7 hours from here to CT, which is very short compared to the 15 hour flight from Atlanta/NewYork to Joberg. And it was unbelievably cheap, I think about US$400 RT. Its great because most tourists want to see CT and JoBurg and the flight hits both. Most people also want to go to the Kruger Park, which is closest to JoBerg. I got off at JNB eastward, then about 3 days later caught a SouthAfricanAirways flight from JNB to CT, and about 3 days later caught the AirMalaysia leg back from CT to BA.

Jaimito Cartero
12-16-05, 05:05
I agree MCSE, Asatej often has some of the best fares. I bought by tickets to South Africa with them.

JC,

Yes I took the AirMalaysia flight from here about 2 years ago. Assuming it hasnt changed, it is a 747 flight from BA to Kuala Lampur that stops in first in Cape Town and then in JoBurg and then continues on to KL. The flight is about 7 hours from here to CT, which is very short compared to the 15 hour flight from Atlanta / NewYork to Joberg. And it was unbelievably cheap, I think about US$400 RT. Its great because most tourists want to see CT and JoBurg and the flight hits both. Most people also want to go to the Kruger Park, which is closest to JoBerg. I got off at JNB eastward, then about 3 days later caught a SouthAfricanAirways flight from JNB to CT, and about 3 days later caught the AirMalaysia leg back from CT to BA.That's sounds interesting. Was this all issued as one ticket? I'm doing an RTW trip, and trying to fit in some interesting side trips. I can add EZE in, but can only use certain airlines, so I have to fly JNB-CDG-MXP-EZE which is rather the long way to go. Even in Biz class, that's going to be a pain in the ass to fly.

Thanks for the help!

Moore
12-16-05, 05:16
The AirMalasia was one ticket. You can get on or off in JoBerg or CT. I purchased separately the one way flight on SA from JNB to CT because the AM flight is only twice per week and the days didnt work out for my schedule. But that SA flight is the most common route in SA and I think cost maybe only $100. Christ thats a long way to get to JNB, are the miles worth it when you can hop straight over the Atlantic from BA?

Jaimito Cartero
12-16-05, 07:03
Christ thats a long way to get to JNB, are the miles worth it when you can hop straight over the Atlantic from BA?It's an RTW award, so it's negative mile earning.:)