PDA

View Full Version : Aerolinas Argentinas Air Hostesses

RichardSharpe
12-14-05, 22:45
Are they good looking? These days flying on airlines the air hostesses are not that good looking, unlike what you see in the movies about the 50's and 60's. I guess every pretty girl can become a model now so why become and air hostess.

Moore
12-14-05, 23:07
I find that there are often many AA hotties working on the ground at Ezeiza - check in, gates, etc. Not just AAers though, I also see smoking girls there working the departure tax counter, information desk, etc. In the air I don't see so much talent on AA, often the flight attentands are more "mature" ladies like you see on so many other carriers.

I did "nail" a flight attendant from Southern Winds once, though I never flew them. She was pretty hot. I also remember being shot down by an AA stewardess on the Iguazu - BA flight. She was not bad and very nice about turning me down.

While at EZE, check out the duty-free area if you like the skeleton girls.

Daddy Rulz
12-15-05, 06:32
I find that there are often many AA hotties working on the ground at Ezeiza - check in, gates, etc. Not just AAers though, I also see smoking girls there working the departure tax counter, information desk, etc. In the air I don't see so much talent on AA, often the flight attentands are more "mature" ladies like you see on so many other carriers.

I did "nail" a flight attendant from Southern Winds once, though I never flew them. She was pretty hot. I also remember being shot down by an AA stewardess on the Iguazu - BA flight. She was not bad and very nice about turning me down.

While at EZE, check out the duty-free area if you like the skeleton girls.Mayflower Suites Hotel, Viamonte and Parana has a contract with Southern Winds for flight crews. Restraunt is always full of PRIME low paid HOTTIES. I haven't been there for a year so perhaps they don't have it anymore but it used to be unbelievable.

Moore
12-15-05, 18:09
Thanks Daddy Rulz - that sounds like a goldmine. Most of the young *female* flight attendants seems to be free spirited. Especially if theyre on the road.

I'm curious - I thought SW was based in BA? Why would their crew need a hotel here?

Daddy Rulz
12-15-05, 22:43
Thanks Daddy Rulz - that sounds like a goldmine. Most of the young *female* flight attendants seems to be free spirited. Especially if theyre on the road.

I'm curious - I thought SW was based in BA? Why would their crew need a hotel here?The couple of them I talked to all lived in other cities. They pay them nothing so they put them two and three to a room while they are working then they go home (or crash in a girlfriends room) on their free days.

Say somebody is on a 5 day trip, they fly in from Cordoba, spend 5 days flying, stay at the hotel and then go home after the last trip. The guy who owned the hotel was bartering rooms for ticket stock which he sold through his travel agency. I recon it's cheaper to pay for half a room per girl than to pay them a age that you could live on in BsAs.

Marco Porteņo
12-17-05, 12:39
I can also confirm that the Ezeiza Duty Free shop many times has some smoking hot promotoras walking around. Too bad one is usually there when departuring the country.

Madaho
01-28-06, 15:29
Met a very hot Hostess two months ago, I forgot about that and a couple of weeks ago we had a coffee then dinner, and sex. Wasn't easy but the job was done. She is a free soul, and she is now in Mexico.

As I don't beleive it's right if I post her picture, you may PM me since I beleive it's possible that many of you guys had seen her on your trips.