PDA

View Full Version : 845 Viamonte #7e

Alan23
12-19-05, 02:18
845 VIAMONTE Piso 7E - Beatriz, 4328 3484 or 4328 8808, cell 15 6216 0170

60=1 hr, 80=1.5 hr.

Would like to echo Sabbatical's report and add a bit more about an excellent experience with Beatriz. You can find Sabbatical's comments under "New Massage - Particular" (Jackson, maybe you can combine those comments under this thread - since it provides the location in the title)

1. You will not find a better massage from a working chica. She has obviously had professional training - and it shows!

2. This is an individual who is interested in building her business - the old fashion way, one customer at a time. She makes you feel as if money is secondary to the whole process, with your pleasure and satisfaction being primary.

The massage is superb, you can decide on what level of extras suits your needs. Only downside for me was the fact that she keeps her apartment on the dark side - but this is easily remedied.

Alan

Full Throttle
12-22-05, 14:48
Call this a double-echo.

Beatrice is extremely nice. Her massage is nothing short of outstanding. Her body looks, feels and tastes wonderful. The studio apartment on the corner of Viamonte and Suipachia is decorated very nicely. The price point is excellent in that the massage is better than the commercial ones I've had in BA for around the same price (60p) but there is a sensual / erotic component to it throughout.

For sexo, the premium is 50p, and I'm not sure if it is subdivided more for other services. The sexo does not take away from the massage, as you get 1.25 hours if you choose the sexo option.

I chose only the relax release, but she insisted we have sex. She said, "No dinero. Yo quiero sexo." When finished, I tried to give her the extra money, and she literally tried to refuse. I finally talked her into 100p total, telling her it was a small Christmas gift.

The only thing I'm not sure about is her looks. I loved her body, and, in certain lights, she was very pretty. Other times, I wasn't that impressed. I'm going to go back to day for further research in this area.

Incidentally, business is apparently slow. If you're thinking of giving her a whirl, I hope you do it sooner rather than later. I think she'll be successful if she can hold on while the business builds. She's definitely worthy of my highest recommendation.

FT

Cactus
01-02-06, 19:48
Had a wonderful session with her. The massage was good but I am not into that so am a poor judge. It was quite dark but she looked very good when she turned on the lights. She also has a drawer full of toys which she likes to use and have used on her. 100 for full meal deal and I had trouble leaving after 2 hours. Very cudley, got out her English notebook from school and practiced on me a bit. She uses sparkles which will stick with you for a few days even with may showers. She told me business was good.

This is a DO NOT MISS!

Cactus

Full Throttle
01-09-06, 14:54
I've now sent 4 people to her. ALL love her. Plus, she's gotten even better with me each visit (4 times so far)

FT

Jaimito Cartero
01-11-06, 04:05
I saw her on Tuesday and thought she gave a good massage. Not in the class of Mariela at Magic Hands, but quite good for the business.

I got her to turn on one other light, but it was quite dark in there until your eyes got adjusted. She has quite a nice body, with B size cups and I'd guess dyed blonde hair. Medium height, 2 or 3 tattoos that I noticed and a stud in her lip (facial) Very nice body overall.

I didn't want to give too much away about what I knew about her, and initially just requested relax. Then when she got ready, I asked for oral, but she indicated that she didn't do it.

She gave a decent relax, but not Exon level. For 60 pesos, not a bad deal at all. She said that things were pretty slow. She does say that she works 7 days a week.

Cactus
01-11-06, 15:10
I guess she only does BJ's when you have paid the $100p for full meal deal.

She certainly blew me and much more but no touchee bum.

Cactus

TangoManiac
01-13-06, 00:28
I felt her massage in my back the next morning when I woke up. The massage was nice. She just wouldnt let you touch her boobs or anything for the 60 peso rate. I got a good look at her. Her grand parents are asian. So she has this asian thing going for her. Small girl, really short. I was hoping she would t least show me her tits.

Jaimito Cartero
01-13-06, 06:00
Oh, she let me touch her tits and suck on them no problem. I even got a look at the shaved pussy, but she had a small tampax or some other thing in her panty, so she may have been menstruating.

Money was never even mentioned, I don't commit to FS until I get to inspect the goods and such.

Nice massage, and she is a good looker. The nicest I actually sessioned with this time.

Emeritus
01-22-06, 16:31
Yes she is good I have seen her a few times.

Time and money well spent

Chica Chaser
01-25-06, 20:01
Hey guys,

I'm glad I found this thread. Read Full Throttle's mention of her in one of my own threads. Jotted down the address and went next day (today) Got buzzed up but when she opened her door she had a questioning look on her face. I asked "¿Esta está un departamento privado? To which she said no. She then indicated 7F and knocked on its door. Then she turned to me in a hushed tone and indicated she had to be quiet due to someone being in her apartment. At that she left me alone out in the hall, waiting in vain for 7F to answer. Once she was back inside I heard another older female voice that I supposed was her mother. I guessed (and by this thread I'd say correctly) that I had the right place but the wrong time. Now I've her number I'll call ahead. She certainly looks worth a visit.

Ta,

Chica Chaser

Alan23
01-28-06, 00:17
Gentlemen,

Have had three sessions with Beatriz this week, and I'm still a believer. She has the best hands in BA, and her genuine attitude makes it a super nice experience.

I ask her why no pictures or advertising, she said "si fotos" on another website. So with her permission I have included the link to her photos (she told me she did not do full-face shoots due to "familia" reason) She does have a quite cute face though.

http://www.todomasajes.com.ar/bk/agustina/bk00.htm

She still recieves a **** rating in my book.

Alan

Alan23
01-29-06, 20:57
I had my fourth seesion this week with Beatriz. This one was 3 hours long, so obviously the better she gets to know you the better the service. Gives new meaning to going for one's afternoon massage - literally the entire afternoon!

She ask that I provide you with another website that she has her photos on:

http://www.masajes.com.ar/ludmila/index.html

I'm still a fan, you will have to try for yourself.

Full Throttle
01-30-06, 10:51
I spoke with Beatriz about Chica Chaser's visit. She asked that I remind everyone that she is not an "apartamento" or "departamento." In fact, she's not really even a massage parlor. She's all by herself!

Another great thing about her is that she not only ignores phone calls during your session, but will unplug the landline and turn off her cell phone. The session really is all about you.

If you call and get her machine, it is likely she is with a client and not likely that she is taking the day off. Grab an empenada, a beer, and chill!

I didn't even report after my last session. In 15 years of this hobby, I've NEVER been with the same chica 4 times, let alone 5. What more can I say. She's just tooooo cool.

FT

Lone Wolf
01-30-06, 14:59
I will be making a short, first time visit to BA this week and would like to give Beatriz some business. My Spanish is non-existent. Does one need to phone her in advance, and if so does she speak any English?

Thanks in advance.

Full Throttle
01-30-06, 22:59
Hope you enjoy Argentina.

You should call her first if possible. When she answers, say "Beatriz?" She will say "si."

Then, say, "Quiero un masaje"

She will say "Si." Then, she might might say "A que hora?" or "What time." Even if she doesn't say that, assume that she did.

Then, say, "A las _______ okay?" In the blank, fill in a time uno, dos, tres.

She will likely say "Muy Bien," or si or something. Just listen for "no." If "no," get a translater.

FT

Dickhead
01-30-06, 23:43
So I gather Beatriz does not speak very much English?

Full Throttle
01-31-06, 00:18
About the same as me.

Lone Wolf
01-31-06, 12:57
Muchas Gracias senor.

One Tree Hill
02-03-06, 23:35
Spent a very nice hour with Beatriz yesterday. Great massage. Trulely professional. Follwed by a romp on her bed. She has a great body. Very sweet and pleasing.

Will definately see / do her again. 110p la hora con sexo.

Jjgoinslow
02-08-06, 23:49
Great massage, the only good massage ive had in BA so far. Perhaps too much crema. Sexy girl too, but not my type. Ive had alot of great massages in the States, but Beatriz's ass massage world-class, from a sensual and a therapeutic standpoint.

Jj

Sabbatical
02-13-06, 22:55
I am happy, that all of you seem to like the massage of Beatriz and have or had a good time with her.

I am in BsAs again and will definitely see how she is doing - I hope she still has time for me.;-)

Sabbatical

Jacobo
02-15-06, 15:58
I agree. Beatriz gives a world-class massage. Best I've had in BA, and one of the best I've had anywhere. Great value, she does her best to please, and she's very nice---well worth the time.

Jake

El Perro
02-16-06, 17:58
Decided to see Beatriz today after the many positive reviews. Nice girl and a nice place. The massage was excellent (particularly waist down) and she likes her work. I left the post massage options open to her and she suggested relax or sexo. I chose sexo. Not quite the girlfriend experience but it was our first time. She had me stop a few times as she complained, in a good natured way, about my tendency to "bang". I slowed down, and she clearly is not (or wasn't today) into heavy duty fucking. She said she was sore afterwards and it was a short fuck (and I don't have a mammoth unit). All in all, a heckuva massage, nice atmosphere (a little dark but I don't mind) and a decent chick. I'll see her again, but probably go with relax. 110p for the works. The relax option probably the best, but fucking is always hard to turn down.

One Tree Hill
02-17-06, 19:36
I saw Beatriz again last week. I had her come by my apartment after she got off work. It was quite fun. We had a few drinks and then she asked to use my PC and went STRAIGHT TO THIS SITE!

I was a tad nervous about this. She asked me to translate some post, including mine! She seemed very intereested if not proud of her status. She also asked 101 questions about other girls, boliches, massage places etc. Including prices service etc. In the end I told her that she is very well liked and charges a fair amount for her services. I also tried to explain the benefits of repeat and word of mouth business. She seems to have a good grasp of this.

After the frivolities we had a good massage session on my bed followed by mucho amor! As she left I gave her 110p and she asked for 150p! Stating that she came to my place. I jokingly said that she got free wine and free interent service, then we agreed on 130p. I hope she doe not start to get too greedy. Afterall she is a sweet girl - now.

So keep in mind that she will read your post eventually.

Just to clarify: Normal prices at her place 60p for 1 hour of massage / relax, 50p extra for sexo added. Ttl 110p.

El Perro
02-17-06, 20:32
Very interesting report on Beatriz. We also had a brief conversation about her reputation yesterday after our session. She seemed to be overly interested in whether I had enjoyed myself. After your post I wonder whether she has got $ signs in her eyes. It will be interesting to see what happens with her. I am with you, I hope she does not change much, but I see "business woman" here. Hey, I guess it comes with the territory.

Full Throttle
02-17-06, 23:15
So keep in mind that she will read your post eventually.

Just to clarify: Normal prices at her place 60p for 1 hour of massage / relax, 50p extra for sexo added. Ttl 110p.. And how she came to know about the site is a bit interesting and troubling. Different issue.

Anyway, if she treats her business like a business, then maybe she can buck the odds and make a "go" of it. When I've visited, we've always talked about the structure of her business, and she is eager to improve her bottom line through excellent service and improved efficiency. Through recommendations from me, others, and the board, she has made many changes. For example, she now keeps the lighting higher, particularly for the welcome.

FT

JengisKhan
02-18-06, 21:32
After so much fanfare here, I figured I had to try this girl. And was a little disappointed. She was pretty nice, but not attractive, and her massage was just ok. Handjob wasn't that great either, maybe I should have went for the full Monty. Just my 2 cents.

El Perro
02-18-06, 21:35
My guess is you would have been dissapointed in the Full Monty. See my post below.

Suerte.

Jackson
02-19-06, 23:12
Greetings everyone,

I moved the recent reports regarding discussing this forum with chicas to the existing thread titled "Discussing this forum with Chicas".

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1988

Thanks,

Jackson

Vector
02-24-06, 19:01
Visited Beatriz 2 times recently. She charges 60 pesos for 1 hr and 80 pesos for 1.5 hrs, including the handjob. There was no sex (unless a hand-job is sex and you're name is not Bill Clinton).

First, don't show-up without calling to schedule an appointment. Makes for a tense visit.

The PLACE:

Reasonable. Adequate air conditioning, not much street noise. Music not the best, for awhile too loud. The massage table is an ordinary table with sharp edges and no hole for your face. It is not nearly as comfortable as a real massage table. Taking a shower gets water all over the bathroom floor - no way to keep the water within the shower.

The GIRL:

Reasonably nice. Seemed all business. Darker skinned, about 20 lbs overweight, fairly small breasts and ample ass. Speaks enuf English to get by. Appeared to not expect a tip, although I gave her one both times, 10 pesos the 2nd time, and 30 pesos the first time for showing up without calling.

The MASSAGE:

In a word, hard. She can really bear down. She finds those glands by your shoulder blade and presses on them until they're sore for the next 4 days. I was often on the verge of asking her to back off, especially pressing on the glands. Uses almost all of the time you bought, ie, doesn't finish early like a lot of other places.

The RELAX:

Poor. She definitely needs some instruction on this.

Overall: I'm not going back.

El Perro
02-24-06, 19:22
Vector,

Checked out your post. She doesn't seem real comfortable with sex, right? That was my impression. I fucked her and it was pretty much paint by numbers. If the handjob isn't any better, there is not much reason to see her unless you want a massage sin relax / sexo. Or, if you like mediocre handjobs / fucking.

The dog

Full Throttle
03-09-06, 14:47
Saw Beatriz quite a bit this last trip. I also sent a friend to her for his first time. He loved her.

I would disagree about the 20 pounds. For many, she is perfect right now. Others might prefer up to 10 less pounds. I think her body is very well put together, especially compared to some of the pictures I've seen lately on this board!

She will tailor the massage to suit you. Fuerte seems to work to get a strong massage. Medio for medium. She also asks if anything hurts while giving the massage "duele?" If the answer is yes, so state.

Sex is offered in many positions, with her favorite the ever-popular "quatro" position. I think due to her age and experience level, you may be happier doing some of the directing during this phase of your visit.

So, I continue to be a big advocate of Beatriz. She gives me 3 pesos for every guy I send, unless they smell or hang too much over the massage table, in which case I pay a 2 peso fine. So far, I'm breaking even.

FT

El Perro
03-09-06, 14:57
Saw Beatriz quite a bit this last trip. I also sent a friend to her for his first time. He loved her.

I would disagree about the 20 pounds. For many, she is perfect right now. Others might prefer up to 10 less pounds. I think her body is very well put together, especially compared to some of the pictures I've seen lately on this board!

She will tailor the massage to suit you. Fuerte seems to work to get a strong massage. Medio for medium. She also asks if anything hurts while giving the massage "duele?" If the answer is yes, so state.

Sex is offered in many positions, with her favorite the ever-popular "quatro" position. I think due to her age and experience level, you may be happier doing some of the directing during this phase of your visit.

So, I continue to be a big advocate of Beatriz. She gives me 3 pesos for every guy I send, unless they smell or hang too much over the massage table, in which case I pay a 2 peso fine. So far, I'm breaking even.

FTIs that for beer money or are you saving up for the flight back! I do agree that some "direction" is needed when it comes to sexo with her.

Ricardo Negro
03-21-06, 13:23
Hello Guys,

Beatriz gives you a great massage and fun extras.

I cannot see how you can go wrong with her. Good personality. Comfortable setting. Seems to enjoy it as much as I did.

El Perro
03-21-06, 13:37
Hello, Guys, Beatriz gives you a great massage and fun extras.

I cannot see how you can go wrong with her. Good personality. Comfortable setting. Seems to enjoy it as much as I did.More advertising for Beatriz! You must admire her persistence! This time from a guy named Black Dick!

Ampfofu
03-21-06, 18:20
With all this talk of beatriz, I am suprised no one has shown her pic. I think she would not mind me showing this one so here it goes. She is a good massage. I do not care if any of you guys see her or not, I am not advertising for her, but she is good.

Sconjo USA
03-23-06, 11:19
I visited Beatriz last week and she is the best. Sweet preety girl who just wants to please you. I will go back.

Sconjo USA

Alan23
03-24-06, 07:59
Sconjo USA,

Are you not one of the fellows who highly questioned the authenticity and accuracy of my report on Beatriz?

Alan23

Hunt99
03-24-06, 13:06
Alan, you have a grand total of 7 posts on this board. 6 of them extol Beatriz. The seventh is a slam on a privado which could be considered a competitor of 845 Viamonte. It seems to me to be a little fishy, but let's give you the benefit of the doubt.

Don't you have any good experiences to share with us other than Beatriz? If not, why don't you just marry the good lady and have her all to yourself, all the time? :D

Ampfofu
03-24-06, 16:46
Hey,

I know very little of alan, but what I do know is that he is a good guy. He says good things about her because she does a good job. You do not have to go from girl to girl, some people are happy with what they have and we should not knock them for that. I myself enjoyed Beatriz both as a friend and massage. I say good things because she is good. However my last trip (January) was the first time I ever went for a massage, so what the hell do I know. HA HA

Sconjo USA
03-27-06, 12:33
Yes Alan, but since then I visited her and all I can say what a great girl she is. Great massage and great sexo. I will be going back to b a soon and I will visit her as much as possible. A preety sweet girl.

Sconjo USA

Full Throttle
03-29-06, 23:53
I've talked to Alan several times. He is legit and a good guy. And, Alan, if you're listening, being skeptical is a very good thing! In this case, it was unwarranted, but it might save your mongering ass another time.

FT

Alan23
03-30-06, 11:06
Guys: Let's put all this stuff to bed, no pun intended. Moral of story is that we are all here for fun and entertainment. But at the end of the day this is really a hobby - one at which we all do not want to waste too much time and / or money. The site is extremely valuable - thank you Jackson for your efforts!

Bottomline: I discovered Beatriz through someone else's informative post. Sadly don't remember who. The nice thing about Beatriz, is that she sets the standard of service with regard to attitude-the rest is always subjective!

Regards,

Alan

Ernie2003
03-30-06, 14:37
I can't understand why such a long story with this girl. I think that in Buenos Aires there are hundreds like her, or even better, both for massages and / or sex.

El Perro
03-30-06, 15:55
I can't understand why such a long story with this girl. I think that in Buenos Aires there are hundreds like her, or even better, both for massages and / or sex.That IS the question.

Cactus
04-03-06, 20:17
As I said in January, she is good. Probably the best experience I had in my 2 week visit. Very nice person!

Cactus

Hammertime
04-11-06, 23:57
Tried Beatrize last week. Nice and friendly girl.

Looks: 6

Massage: 9

Sex: 6

I would go back for the massage for sure, but not the sex.

Orlandoirish
04-12-06, 20:39
Well, tell me your good / bad stories as it applies to Passover!

Hammertime
04-21-06, 21:35
She brought me to the bed, did a little CBJ, then got on top of me. I flipped her over, then got on top of her. Finished off doggie style. I'm pretty sure I didn't try anal. Very unlike me too. I must have been feeling rushed!

I'll certainly ask next time.

BA Luvr
06-12-06, 01:18
Continuing my walking tour, here's the building at Viamonte 845.

Full Throttle
08-05-06, 01:37
Have been corresponding with Beatriz in my absence. I know she has a stream of dedicated clients, but I get the sense her business is not long for this world in its current form. In my opionion and that of the many people I've sent to her, she is a sweet girl with gifted hands and I'l be happy for her if her business was successful. More importantly, I'd be happy if she was there when I came next!

FT

Full Throttle
08-31-06, 10:49
Apparently, Beatriz is subletting her apartment to another girl in the business. She goes by Cinti in www.Platynum.com.ar and by Carol in www.Gemidos.com.ar. Beatriz' phone number posted by Alan will now work for Carol.

I know nothing of her except that Beatriz says she is a very nice girl and excellent at sex. Beatriz lacks a penis to make that assessment so I don't know how reliable the information is. Carol is asking for 150p / session.

Beatriz will be available for sessions, but location and availability may be challenging as she's hosting out of town guests.

In case anyone is wondering, I haven't seen Beatriz in many months, but she is a friend so I agreed to share this information with all of you. I'm NOT receiving anything for free and, in fact, am not receiving anything at all except for an occasional email.

FT

WorldTravel69
04-22-07, 12:33
I have called her a numbers of times and rang her doorbell a few times, but no answer.

Anyone know what has happened?

Ampfofu
04-22-07, 15:41
The last thing Beatriz told me was she was going to SPAIN to work. She is nice. If she is back then that is great, and I will have to visit her.

Alan23
01-17-08, 23:25
Beatriz is back in a different apartment.

See the thread: Esmeralda 629 "7J" 4393-4590

Wild Walleye
08-26-10, 14:11
Si es usted Meli de Platynum?

Alpachino32
08-30-10, 13:42
Si es usted Meli de Platynum?Si señor!