PDA

View Full Version : Chica Rating System

Moore
12-19-05, 21:08
I wasnt exactly sure where to post this. Please advise if the requested information is already posted somewhere else.

Please can someone define / clarify the 1-to-10 chica rating system that is used so frequently by so many people.

There is, for instance, an extensive and useful list of abbreviations and their meanings - I recently had to look up ROFLMAO and its clearly defined as "rolling on the floor laughing my ass off". Perfect.

However, when people write something like "there were six chicas there - an 8, two 6's and three 4-5's" or "I pulled a certifiable 9 out of x boliche", I cannot find the definition of these terms and I want to know. I have made a template below for your convenience. I appreciate your help.

10-

9-

8-

7-

6-

5-

4-

3-

2-

1-

Hunt99
12-19-05, 22:49
Uhhhhh. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

This "system" you ask about is purely subjective, based on personal opinion.

10 Giselle Bundchen.

9 Salma Hayek.

2 Star Jones.

1 Roseanne.

You get the idea.

Rock Harders
12-20-05, 00:46
Hunt,

I think you are being WAY to generous in even assigning star jones and roseanne a number on the scale. In order to qualify on the 1-10 scale, a subject has to be a female that could be seen as an attractive woman by at least one person on this planet. Those two are fat disgusting slobs that can only be defined as zeros. I will intervene here and lay out a comparison scale that will be easily applied to the Buenos Aires scene.

10. Giselle Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio, Marisa Miller, Elle MacPherson- essentially Victoria's Secret caliber models, who are truly the crem de le crem. A girl with the ranking of "10" must be absolutely flawless-these girls are so beautiful that just seeing them in print or on tv makes all the little annoyances in life seem not so bad.

9. Jessica Simpson, Salma Hayek, Pamela Anderson, Eva Longoria- really fucking hot, but could have some flaws in the eyes of some or are surgically enhanced-which no "10" ever is. Typically either Hollywood types, or the top Playboy models.

8. Carmen Electra, Kelly Ripa, Beyonce Knowles Angelina Jolie- At this point, still very, very hot, but usually at least one feature or another that is not "perfect". Sometimes girls at this level are polarizing figures, with some seeing them in a "love-hate" fashion.

7. Sarah Michelle Gellar, Jessica Biel, Penelope Cruz. In general, a "7" is quote hot, but nobody would ever regard them as perfect. More flaws present at this point, but the total combined package makes girls at this level desirable.

6. Monica from El Alamo, any hot older woman on TV- These woman are attractive but maybe are creeping up in years, or have a body that is lacking in something. Typically these girls have a really attractive face and put lots of working into making themselves presentable.

5. Sandra from El Alamo, any cute young girl that is far from perfect, but hot enough to easily overlook their flaws. A "fun 5" is always totally doable, but either has a nice face with a body that needs improvement, or a good body with a face that doesnt quite cut it.

4-1. The typical, everday girl falls in this range, the ones you usually don't turn your head at when walking down Avenida Sante Fe. This ranges from girls that are a 4 with a good face that could raise their stock significantly if they just when to the gym on a daily basis, to girls that are so flawed that attractive cannot be used to describe any part of them, which would be a 1, yet they are still not fat pigs (think woman in USA) that have make you want to choke on your own vomit.

Hunt99
12-20-05, 02:21
Seems she may have had a gastric bypass and a lot of liposuction, so she gets a "2".

I've seen worse working in the Suipacha Triangle.

http://a820.g.akamai.net/f/820/822/1d/i.ivillage.com/marieclaire/beauty/celeb_bod/star_jones.jpg

http://gallery.phillyburbs.com/photos/124/3.aspx

MCSE
12-20-05, 05:07
#1: when you reffer star jones, it's before or after?

#2: to dirk diggler: c'Mon! If you see Jessica Simpson on a bar, you'll not say to your buddies "I've seen an 8"!

Rock Harders
12-20-05, 05:18
If you reread my post more carefully, you will see that I listed Jessica Simpson under the 9's.

Piso Mojado
12-21-05, 06:45
DD,

According to your rating system I would rank not a single chica I saw in any of the clubs above a 7. I spent most of my time (this past week) in Black and Madaho's, went pretty much every night of the week. Not a single Eva Longoria or Jessica Simpson or Giselle Bunchen to be had.

But I think your system is a little rigid. 10/9 I agree with. But once you get to 8/7 range then personal preference muddies things up. But I think that's what you were getting at.

So. No 9's or 10's. Maybe maybe two or three 8's could be found to fit someone's particular tastes. But mostly 6's and 7's.

Now outside at the mall. Different story. The average Portena is way hotter than the average pro chica.

At least that's the way I saw it.

Moore
12-21-05, 18:30
Now outside at the mall. Different story. The average Portena is way hotter than the average pro chica.

At least that's the way I saw it.I agree with you 100%. The multitudes of "average" portenas I see strutting the streets and malls in Recoleta (and Caballito, and even working class Avallaneda, etc) are the "10"s in my book. I generally find more "average" chicas like this in offthebeatenpath private apartments, especially in provincia, than in upscale clubs like Black or even Affaire Recoleta.

PS Diggler I appreciate your considered response to my rating request although I don't share your taste. I recognize that I am probably the minority. PlasticPamela Anderson, for instance, is a zero for me. Bony Elle MacPherson would make my hard dick go soft. The most important chica (who are never over 28yo) factors for me are voluptuous body (70%), skin, and hair, all of which must be 100% natural and fresh and not plastered with makeup. I find the local Argentine nonpro girls with their Italian/EuroSpanish mix to be stunning. The creamy clear skin, large honey colored eyes, long lustrous castana (midbrown) hair, straight nonBritish teeth, wow...and they tend to be well built from toe to head. Sort of like evaluating a 400gram prime cut of bife de chorizo.

Piso Mojado
12-22-05, 21:12
I agree with you 100%. The multitudes of "average" portenas I see strutting the streets and malls in Recoleta (and Caballito, and even workingclass Avallaneda, etc) are the "10"s in my book. I generally find more "average" chicas like this in offthebeatenpath private apartments, especially in provincia, than in upscale clubs like Black or even Affaire Recoleta.Crap! You're telling me I can find the hot Portena next door in the private apartments! And probably for way less jack, too. The idea of my missing out on this alone makes Piso Mojado weep.

What part of town is Caballito, btw? And which of these private apartments do you mean -- ones like Santa Fe or more obscure ones? Feel free to PM me so this thread doesn't go too far off the original topic. But some colita de lomo and some portenas next door naked in my lap are definitely worth planning another trip. Despite the fact that I have caught some kind of Argentinian super flu and my head is packed densely full of thick snot. I can deal.

Daddy Rulz
12-23-05, 02:28
Crap! You're telling me I can find the hot Portena next door in the private apartments! And probably for way less jack, too. The idea of my missing out on this alone makes Piso Mojado weep.

What part of town is Caballito, btw? And which of these private apartments do you mean -- ones like Santa Fe or more obscure ones? Feel free to PM me so this thread doesn't go too far off the original topic. But some colita de lomo and some portenas next door naked in my lap are definitely worth planning another trip. Despite the fact that I have caught some kind of Argentinian super flu and my head is packed densely full of thick snot. I can deal.Sorta further out from Once, couple barrios west of Palermo. Hard to get to because there is no Subte there. Only taxis and colectivos

Moore
12-23-05, 03:33
Piso Mojado,

Caballito is an uppermiddleclass barrio between Recoleta and Flores. You arrive there by taking Cordoba Av (oneway) for about 5km past Callao and you pass right through it on the way to Envidia. Caballito could be a desirable place to live and apparently offers relatively good bang for the buck. The couple of proper girls that Ive dated from Caballito turned out to be wild sluts very quickly, but then again so did the girls from Lanus.

The best luck I have finding the "average" chicas is in the private apts in Mar del Plata and I summarized some of my experiences on that thread. In BA, I also find these girls in apartments but it can be hit and miss sometimes. Until last year, SF 1707 occasionally had some incredible girls, almost always during the day shift, that would work maybe a couple weeks and then vanish forever. These are generally borderline amateurs that see an ad in the paper and try it out for a little while. I nailed a couple of "average" certifiable 10s there that looked they walked straight off the University of BA campus and they very well may have. I've also found some great chicas in Affair Pueyrredon on occasion.

Check out the extensive private apartments list on this forum. What I often do is review platynum.com and take down the numbers of the fresh looking girls that appeal to me. When I call, the first thing I ask is how many girls there are. I will normally only go to an apartment if there are 3 or more chicas, and 5+ chicas absolutely warrants a visit. Generally I find the chicas in the BarrioNorte/Palermo/Belgrano apts to be higher quality than those in the Microcentro apts. Target the places with a p70-100 range, which is average for multi-chica apartments in BA. I discovered several places like this such as Mendoza 2480 several years ago.

You shouldn't have to visit more than 3 such apartments, which are everywhere BTW, in order to find just what you're looking for. Not always a spot-on match with the local Portena babes strutting the malls and streets, but usually much closer to it than the stock in the upscale boliches. Sometimes you have a lucky day and you simply cannot believe what you've found and that you're jacking all over her. Possibly the hottest girl that I ever fucked in my life, amateur or pro, was at an apartment in Mar del Plata last January, which has unfortunately closed since then. It was like jackhammering that gorgeous, snobby, busty, bubblebutt cheerleader **** that was always giving me a hard-on at halftime but nothing else. The price was a fixed 30 pesos for a halfhour, no negotiation required.

As SobeLizzard would say or maybe rap:

"It's booty time. Booty time across BA.

Booty time. Booty time. Hey hey hey!"

Daddy Rulz
12-23-05, 08:19
Piso Mojado,

Caballito is an uppermiddleclass barrio between Recoleta and Flores. You arrive there by taking Cordoba Av (oneway) for about 5km past Callao and you pass right through it on the way to Envidia. Caballito could be a desirable place to live and apparently offers relatively good bang for the buck. The couple of proper girls that Ive dated from Caballito turned out to be wild sluts very quickly, but then again so did the girls from Lanus.

The best luck I have finding the "average" chicas is in the private apts in Mar del Plata and I summarized some of my experiences on that thread. In BA, I also find these girls in apartments but it can be hit and miss sometimes. Until last year, SF 1707 occasionally had some incredible girls, almost always during the day shift, that would work maybe a couple weeks and then vanish forever. These are generally borderline amateurs that see an ad in the paper and try it out for a little while. I nailed a couple of "average" certifiable 10s there that looked they walked straight off the University of BA campus and they very well may have. I've also found some great chicas in Affair Pueyrredon on occasion.

Check out the extensive private apartments list on this forum. What I often do is review platynum. Com and take down the numbers of the fresh looking girls that appeal to me. When I call, the first thing I ask is how many girls there are. I will normally only go to an apartment if there are 3 or more chicas, and 5+ chicas absolutely warrants a visit. Generally I find the chicas in the BarrioNorte / Palermo / Belgrano apts to be higher quality than those in the Microcentro apts. Target the places with a p70-100 range, which is average for multi-chica apartments in BA. I discovered several places like this such as Mendoza 2480 several years ago.

You shouldn't have to visit more than 3 such apartments, which are everywhere BTW, in order to find just what you're looking for. Not always a spot-on match with the local Portena babes strutting the malls and streets, but usually much closer to it than the stock in the upscale boliches. Sometimes you have a lucky day and you simply cannot believe what you've found and that you're jacking all over her. Possibly the hottest girl that I ever fucked in my life, amateur or pro, was at an apartment in Mar del Plata last January, which has unfortunately closed since then. It was like jackhammering that gorgeous, snobby, busty, bubblebutt cheerleader **** that was always giving me a hard-on at halftime but nothing else. The price was a fixed 30 pesos for a halfhour, no negotiation required.

As SobeLizzard would say or maybe rap:

"It's booty time. Booty time across BA.

Booty time. Booty time. Hey hey hey!"Sometimes its phenomanol (sp) what you can find in the privados. I've never had much luck at night though almost always the best looking ones are there during the day.

My personal opinion only. Sometimes those BsAs University chicas feel strange working there. If you talk to them a little, maybe make them giggle with horrible Castillano, they seem to loosen up and fuck more like a girlfriend. I had some old posts about chica reviews from the privados and some of the where either really into what was happening or going for the oscar. Either one was fine with me. If you don't see anything you like take off, only thing wasted is a little time.

Marak5
12-24-05, 02:32
This is my scale.

10 - knock out. Could be model or actress. Great body and perfect face.

9 - Pretty much flawless body and face, but not drop dead gorgeous.

8 - Hot body and nice face. Maybe a flat chast, or flat ass. If you are critical, an 8 has flaws.

7 - Attractive girl, but with some noticable flaws. Maybe a little chunky once she takes her clothes off. Her looks are forgettable.

6 - Some redeemable qualities. Probably not fat, but maybe not super skinny. Cute if you are drunk.

0 - 5 not attractive at all no point to even discuss them.

Veterano
12-24-05, 03:08
A "9" is an 8 with a rich daddy ~

There are no 10s (by definition) on the program ~ a 10 would not be doing the likes of us for a few bucks.

Veterano

Piso Mojado
12-24-05, 04:14
. The best luck I have finding the "average" chicas is in the private apts in Mar del Plata and I summarized some of my experiences on that thread. In BA, I also find these girls in apartments but it can be hit and miss sometimes.

Booty time. Booty time. Hey hey hey!"Truly inspiring words. I think another trip is in order!