PDA

View Full Version : Birth of a Monger.

Piso Mojado
12-20-05, 11:02
Just returned from a week of bife de lomo and hot women on my very first trip to BA. First of all, thanks to all the veteranos and others on this board for getting me all the info I needed. I sure as hell haven't experienced anything quite like this before, that's for sure.

About me - in my 30's, white male but could pass for porteno, with limited spanish skills, and a high standard for women. The average woman on the streets of BA I found to be really beautiful. So there you have it. On with the report:

DAY ONE - Sunday night at Madaho's.

Not very crowded, girls were ok, mostly 6's and 7's, maybe one or two unmotivated 8's sitting in the corners. First girl offered me $200AP straight up before negotiating. She had fake blonde hair but nice big old natural tetas - sorry no name - but when we Sat down I changed my mind be / c she had a real bad complexion, so I talked my way out of it. Lo siento. I found one chica in the back not talking to any friends and she was ready to go for $200AP (after negotiating down from 300AP) She was petite, cute, looked a bit east indian style. No name again, sorry. I don't remember any of their names. I paid the $60AP "drink" fee at the bar to take her away and get my monger on. Back at my hotel, she went for BBBJ but I'm not cool with that so I declined. Which literally shocked her. She said I was the first guy in 6 years that didn't let her go BBBJ on them. Ok, whatever, ya. My point exactly. Anyway, being my first night I just chilled, she was pretty much GFE - kissing, massaging, whispering and stuff, did some strip tease, hand job, played with herself on the bed, then I did the deed over the arm of the hotel chair. Be / c I realized I needed to sleep in that bed that night. Anyway, her twat kinda smelled, so whatever, I got it over with as soon as I could. She was all into it and said she wanted more after it was done. Ha. Nice sales technique, but I wasn't buying. She didn't ask for money until despues. First night, 200AP and out. I was fine with that.

DAY TWO - Monday night at Black.

Maybe only 40 girls at like 1AM when I arrived. Like Madaho's mostly 6s and 7's, maybe two or three 8's and maybe even one 9 there, depending on your taste. First chicha asked for $300USD. Yes, USD! She was cute as hell and had a great body, but man when she opened her mouth. Those teeth were enough to cause nightmares. But she had a model like body and great tetas so I countered with 300AP. She said 450AP minimum so I said goodbye. Not for me. No other girl wanted to go below 400AP that night so I left alone. I talked some shit to the young kid at the register on the first floor, and he apologized. It was a bad night, and I showed up late (around 2AM) No chica for me that night, which in retrospect, was such a waste!

A buddy of mine I was travelling with got a SW near Madaho's for $150AP. She put on a good performance. About 2 solid hours.

DAY THREE - Tuesday night at various.

Night started off heading to Suipacha Triangle after a drink at Kilkenny's. Hated that bar. And to be honest, when I got to the "Triangle" it looked pretty dirty and unappealing. So I didn't even bother going in! Ya, say what you want, I'm an idiot. But I just wasn't feeling it.

Next, headed to Cafe Excedra to take a look at the fish bowl. What a bizarre place that was. It looked kinda like a Denny's back home. Bunch of old men sitting at cafe tables (present company excluded of course! Except they were all sitting with dressed up chicas. Plenty of light, though, and after two quick passes by I just decided to stand outside and look in like a retard for five minutes and survey the chicas. One dude walked out with a chica while I was out there who I thought was kind of good. From afar, but when they passed by she was definitely far from good. Place in my opinion was 4's and 5's. Nothing looked good to me. So I bailed and headed back to my fancier Recoleta digs. Yes, so I'm a douche bag Norte Americano. I'd rather pay more to get the hottest girl I can (easily) find I guess.

So back to Madaho's I went that night. Picked out a young young 19 yr old, tight superhot body, black hair. She was super affectionate, funny, ready to go. After about 45 mins playing in my lap and teasing the hell out of me I only had the will to negotiate down to $400AP from a start of $200USD. She had me so hot and ready to go. I didn't care. Back at my hotel she was on fire. Tightest little ass, danced for me, masturbated on my bed so I could watch (which I dig) gave a good hand job, sensual massage, scratching, the whole deal. She was super wet and it was driving me crazy. So she pretty much let me have at it in all my favorite positions. Put her ankles behind her head, went spread eagle, on her side, in the chair, from behind, laying on her from behind. All good stuff! We finally ended up doggy style and I just kneeled there not moving while she kind of reverse fucked me. In kind of a more circular milking like thing she was doing with her hot ass and little pussy. Wow what a nice memory that will be for a while. How do you get your girlfriend to do that? Where do you tell her you learned it! Anyway, after about 1hr 45mins she milked me off and I was done. And it turned into pretty much TLN as she then gave me a nice back massage and we just Sat and watched TV for another hour or so, not saying much of anything. She never asked for money, even after, though I gave it and tipped her well. Overall a great 10+ experience with this one. Me happy.

DAY FOUR - Wednesday night.

Went to check out New Port and wasn't impressed with the talent. And after reading all the warnings about the chicas I decided to do some heeding and headed for the relatively safer pastures at Black. Ya, douche bag Norte Americano, I know. Whatever. But the guy at the register recognized me from coming in the other night and not leaving with anyone so he was cool enough to let me in for 20AP instead of the 35AP normal entry. Word.

So long and short of it picked out a young 20 yr old chica with blonde highlights, smoking hot body, beautiful face. 9 from afar. Legit 8 up close. Got her to go for $300AP down from $400AP. Fine. She got her $60AP drink and we left. But man this girl was a trip. We had to walk to an ATM, and along the way she starts worrying about where we are walking and literally asks me "you're not going to kill me are you?" I'm not shitting you. So immediately all my paranoid warning bells go off and I think to myself "oh fuck is this girl going to pull a gun on ME now?" Needless to say, I got a little sketchy but I said we could take a cab (all 4 blocks) if she felt better, and she did. So took a 3AP cab ride to the ATM and she was more tranquila. Taxi driver, however, was nonplussed. So anyway we get back to the room and. The fun begins. Now imagine, that as hot as the previous girl's model / dancer body was. This girl was even tighter! Such a round perfect ass and tight smooth legs. Absolutely ridiculous. So I go through having her undress and start to diddle herself on the bed for me. And she just gets super uncomfortable with it all. Saying that she doesn't want me to look at her. She feels weird. All this stuff! And I'm like what the fuck? I was a bit pissed be / c she was super hot and I wanted to watch her play with herself in the worst way. And plus because I have to visually get a clear check on the girls' twat to make sure it's all good to go. So I tell her I have to see her pussy to make sure. So she finally accepts and opens up her legs and shows me her little pussy. And I swear to you all. It was like opening the gates of heaven. She wasn't actually shaven at all, but had this light peach fuzzy bush just around what was hands down the most soft, sweet, tight little unmolested pussy I'd ever laid eyes on. I just Sat and looked at it for like a full minute without saying anything. Just playing with it a little and fully appreaciating the thing. And then. I shit you not. This girl says to me "I'm just a little girl". And man did I want to just defile her in the worst way! Oly Christ! So we get right down to it. A lot of caressing, neck kissing, rubbing, hand job. I start to rub her little clit and she starts purring for me. Holy crap this girl was hot and I had to get in there. So I throw the hat on, lube it up and go to town. But fellas I am not lying. This girl was soooooooo freakin tight it was ridiculous! Either she was squeezing the hell out her twat muscles the whole time. Or she was really really really new at this. But, determined as I was to get my defile on I finally got it in there forged ahead spread eagle style. She wouldn't look at me though, which kinda bugged me be / c I like the whole GFE thing, but whatever. After going at it for a while I tried to get in from behind. But man. I don't know if it was be / c I was a little drunk and tired from being out or be / c she was so damn tight. I could just not get it in there! And every time I managed to force it in past the opening I could hear her grimace. And it was just not going well after a while. I mean, I like to get my defile on but I don't want to HURT a girl. But she could have been faking it so I don't know. Either way it wasn't as good as I'd hoped, and the thoughts I had in my drunk ass head distracted me so I couldn't coger to completion. She was cool enough to stay for an extra 30 mins past the hour though and jerk me off until I was finally done. Man, her little pussy was so hot and tight and sweet though. If I wasn't so paranoid I'd have eaten the hell out of that thing. Anyway, after all done she changes in the bathroom and comes out in her street clothes. A pair of blue jeans and a little sweater and a pair of Nikes. Holy shit if she didn't look like she was 17 years old. I started to feel a little bad. Like maybe she really was just a little kid and I was hurting her. And then I got a look at her tight ass in the jeans and I forgot about any of that conscience stuff and gave her the money. But trip out on this. When I give her the money she says. Que caro. Que feo. Meaning. How expensive. How ugly. And then she pulls out her fucking HELLO KITTY wallet and puts in the 300AP I just gave her. And I'm thinking to myself, my god, what did you just do? Angel and the devil wrestling away. Hahahah. But man, that girl was so hot. I wish she were here right now I'd defile that all over again.

DAY FIVE - Thursday night.

No action. Too tired and a bit mentally weary from mongering. Damn waste of another night. My buddy got a street walker for $100AP though right in front of our hotel.

DAY SIX - Friday night, last night.

Last night in ba, I haD big plans for mongering, and set out for Madaho's. I'm in there thinking I want to take home the hottest piece of ass in the place and get my serious defile on. Exactly what the sharks are looking for. Within a minute of being in there I pick out my girl. Tall, light skin, long straight black hair. Can't remember the name. Sounded something like the way portenos say "Calle" with the "ll" being like "sh", but I can't recall for sure. In any case, you can't miss her. About 5'7" beautiful Italian / Spanish face with a little bit of small acne. But most noticeably the only big, full, natural DD tetas in the joint. She was dressed very casual - blue jeans, tank top, sandals - almost couldnt tell if she was working or a patron. Which made her all the more hot. Anyway, some lackluster negotiation on my part got me $400AP for an hour. Having her molest me and let me squeeze those amazing tetas in the club totally beatdown any will I had to negotiate, so off we went. Back at my place it was a titty free for all. We jump in the shower and I am going hog wild soaping up those great big juggies. A couple stretch marks. But totally real, soft, and great feeling nonetheless. Most portenas seem to have small chests, and only once in a while do you see one with a full D or so. But when they are. Man are they nice. The crazy thing is this girl had a super tight body, too. Amazing tight ass, no fat, no cellulite at all, such firm, tight thighs. The kind that don't even touch in the middle when she stands up straight. But not grossly thin either! God bless the portena women. She was from Barrio Norte from what she said. And plus, in the shower she wipes off a lot of her makeup. And she looks EVEN BETTER without it! Went from an 8 to a legit 9. So anyway, I get her in the bed and I'm titty massaging her and she's jerking me off and and she's being very affectionate and teasing me with almost kisses even though I stop her and say no kissing. And she said the same anyway. So I just had to titty fuck the hell out of her so I climb on top and start sliding in between those soft, beautiful tetas and she's saying all kinds of shit to me and I'm looking down into this hot chicas eyes and I'm loving it. I kept having to stop myself so I didn't unload on her chest and I just wanted it to keep going it felt so good. So in between she pulls me down and kisses my neck and shit and I'm having a great time and I zone out. I'm titty fucking this hot girl, she's kissing my neck and squeezing my ass and it just feels so good and I'm in another world. And so I lean in and I just start to full on make out with this girl! ME. Mister super paranoid no BBBJ, no kissing. I totally lose my head and start kissing this girl. But after like 10 seconds I snap out of it and look at her and I'm like "oh fuck. Sorry I totally forgot". And she just smiles and whispers "shhhh" to me. And honestly I just lost my head and forgot I was paying a pro for sex there for a minute. It just felt like normal sex with a regular girl. So I was kind of taken aback by it. But then it all goes downhill super fast from there. As I said, a little freaked out, I slap on a condom be / c the whole time I was titty fucking her I was also rubbing her twat which was all wet now and I had to fuck the hell out that thing. And so then this fucking chica says to me-- wait you can only do one or the other not both! And I say one or the other what? And she tells me either titty fuck OR regular coger. And I'm like are you fucking kidding me? I actually think she's joking at this point so I basically just jerk myself off a bit to get ready and force her legs open and get in position to defile her but she gets all uppity and won't let me. Trying to tell me I have to pay her more for both! Looking back I should have just bit the bullet and paid more. I guess that's not unheard of in the business. Be / c after that what ensued was like a 10 minute argument about what I paid for and what I didn't pay for and what was fair and all kind of other bullshit and I start to get all pissed off and my hard on just shrivels up and dies. So I'm pissed and I just go fuck it, then I'll just titty fuck you then. And then she looks at her watch and goes-- well now time is up! And I just absolutely lose my composure be / c it had been like 35 or 40 minutes tops since we got to the hotel and she starts bullshitting about the hour starting earlier, bla bla bla. And I'm getting pissed and I start not even trying to speak in Spanish anhy more and I'm like "what the fuck kind of bullshit is this?" and my own italian temper starts to flare up. Now mind you we are both naked I am still on top of her on the bed this whole time! So many thoughts were running through my head. Not the least of which was all this arguing is making me want to fuck the hell out of this girl even more. But I don't know what it was. Maybe be / c I zoned out earlier with this girl and felt a small bit of connection with her. Maybe be / c I realized getting angry / violent on my last night in town wasn't exactly the best idea. Maybe be / c she reminded me of my x-fiance a bit. Maybe be / c I was coming down with a sore throat. I just chilled out. I got off her and basically told her to get out. No finishing, no extra time, no complimentary hand job, no coger. Vaya. Just get your shit and get the fuck out. She must have been a bit scared be / c she put her bra and shirt on so fast over top of her glorious tetas that were still covered in a thick film of sweaty, KY, pre-cum dick juice and saliva and she didn't even bother to clean them off. Of course I gave this chica the money up front antes so I couldn't force her to take less cash. But fuck it, whatever, she needs it more than I do.

Next day I was pissed about it, but I guess that's part of what happens in the mongering world, so I just had a last bife de lomo dinner, and contemplated a final quickie visit to Santa Fe or a massage parlor, but figured I'd cut my losses. And I must return to BA again.

So that is the story of my first real mongering experience and my first trip to BA. I'm sure I've outraged some of you with the prices I paid and no doubt broke all kinds of unwritten rules. But hey, you gotta learn. I got home in one piece save for a little throat infection. And will sit and long for the land of beautiful portenas. I would gladly pay 400AP for the average girl on the streets of BA. But sadly for the average girl here where I live. Hell. I'd rather just stay home and plan my next trip.

- piso mojado

Hunt99
12-22-05, 12:15
Nice report, PM. Seems you hit several of the highlights of Buenos Aires. I hope this small taste gave you the appetite for more.;)

Monger514
01-03-06, 13:38
It just felt like normal sex with a regular girl.That's a rare and magic feeling, too bad it was followed by such a letdown, but thanks for baring it all. I enjoyed your report.

Marak5
01-04-06, 11:41
Piso,

I am disgusted by your report. You are definitely the weakest link on this entire site.

You broke all the rules and then some. You deserve to hang your head in shame for weeks and only then will you be allowed to come back and beg for forgiveness from other mongers however its unlikely that they will grant it.

First of all, you paid outrageous nubie prices. Don't you realize that there are dozens of clubs in BA with hotter girls for 150 pesos or less? Whether or not you can afford to pay those prices or not is irrelevant. Whether or not you had fun in these clubs is irrelevant. I'll only tell you this once - the most important factor in deciding which clubs to frequent and how much to pay is whether or not you will be driving up the price for local expats or other frequent visitors who you will never meet or know personally, who never step into these places anyway. Understand?

Please, next time consider others when you pay that much. Many mongers on this site are heartbroken and crying when they read your prices and report. Do your duty or many influential members will lobby Jackson to you have you banned forever.

Marak5
01-04-06, 11:54
We had to walk to an ATM, and along the way she starts worrying about where we are walking and literally asks me "you're not going to kill me are you?" I'm not shitting you. So immediately all my paranoid warning bells go off and I think to myself "oh fuck is this girl going to pull a gun on ME now?" Needless to say, I got a little sketchy but I said we could take a cab (all 4 blocks) if she felt better, and she did. So took a 3AP cab ride to the ATM and she was more tranquila. I don't think the girls in Black are really used to walking anywhere, even just a few blocks. They seem very particular to me. In fact one girl I had out of there refused to go to the love hotels down from Madahos and Solid Gold. She wanted to take a taxi to another hotel that she said was cleaner. I didnt really care either way so I just did what she wanted.

But I also had 2 girls from Affaire that wouldn't walk from Affaire down to those hotels either. They said people would be whistling at them and they didn't like that. I can understand why though. 1 goofy foreign guy walking around with 2 slutty girls at 2 in the morning is pretty obvious. It doesn't bother me what people think about it but it might bother some of the girls.

Hi Marak5,

It does bother the girls to been seen walking on the street with what everyone else on the street knows is a client. That's why the would prefer to take a taxi even for such short distances as the one block from Affaire to my apartment.

Thanks,

Jackson

Marak5
01-04-06, 12:30
My other post was a joke, but I do agree with your sentiments on Black and Madahos. In my opinion they are the best places to go. I think I would even just budget my money next time so I can have more nights in Black rather than mongering all the time in more budget locations.

When I am in there I can barely talk. Sometimes I get like that in really good strip clubs too. Some of the girls in there are just so hot that I cannot really control anything or talk to anyone. I negotiate a little with them but it is very difficult. The last time I had a girl out of there I was saying all kinds of dumb shit to her. You take me shopping tomorrow? (with hand on dick) yes yes of course. Send money for my family? Yes yes definitely. I think she was just joking because she knew I was just saying yes to everything, but luckily after I came I regained some of my sense and didnt have to find out.

I think if you are in your 30s you can always expect to get pretty great service wherever you go. I'm in my 20s and the service I get down there is unheard of from most of the guys posting here. Just look around in the rest of those places and the guys the girls have to sleep with on a regular basis. And most of the girls say they can't really have relationships or keep boyfriends when theyre on the program. So if they find a guy that is close to their age and not disgusting they are usually pretty happy about it and don't mind hanging out. My girl in blacks wanted me to come swimming at her apt the next day and the sex was like a fireworks show. Yeah the sex can be good regardless but if you find a girl that likes you, its like you said, just as good if not better than sex with a regular girl. Just my philosophy anyway.

Nice Report.