PDA

View Full Version : Are Chicas ever real?

Goblin
12-28-05, 17:38
Didn't really know what to expect from a recent first time excursion to Argentina and also did not realize that it is a major destination for sexual tourism where hustlers solicit sexual services at every street corner.

Andres
12-28-05, 19:16
Goblin:

As an Argentinian who live (d) in North America, it is positively true that Argentinian girls are much more "human" than women raised north of the border.

However, you didn't experience a truly "ordinary, everyday life" experience with an Argentinian woman. It happened inside a vacation frame and, at the start, with money transactions involved. And, last but not least, with an expiration date.

Your girl may or may not have been simulating. What it is certain is that a limited timeframe for a laid-back experience is far from the everyday reality of a couple dealing with typical problems of Argentinian families (meeting both ends of the month, workplace harrassment, shifting expectactions, etc)

Also, human beings get used to good things very fast, giving them from granted and seeking for more. What is marvelous today may boring and not enough tomorrow.

Maybe depressing, but real.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Goblin
12-28-05, 20:47
Thanks for your input. I suppose however that this would apply even in a North American relationship situation when the pressures of everyday life are brought to bear.

It seems to me that life is more difficult in Argentina at least from an economic perspective but the people appear to be happier in their poverty than North Americans in their wealth.

From my yet limited perspective there appears to be less mental illness, drug abuse, or depression among all levels of society in Argentina regardless of the current conditions there.

A North American woman will eventually attack you regardless of what you provide for her and stab at you from the very lap of luxury you have created for them.

I'm thinking that it might be easier for a North American male with good finances to work through the difficulties of Argentinian life with an Argentinian female than with some North American warhog in his own country.

Although from what I am reading in other posts in this forum is that the women of Argentina are not as reliable, are more fickile, and less organized than American women. It also appears they lack focus. This true?

Well if they are at least family oriented then I suppose they will also be oriented towards you if you were to become part of their family.

Goblin

Andres
12-29-05, 01:04
Thanks for your input. I suppose however that this would apply even in a North American relationship situation when the pressures of everyday life are brought to bear.

It seems to me that life is more difficult in Argentina at least from an economic perspective but the people appear to be happier in their poverty than North Americans in their wealth.

From my yet limited perspective there appears to be less mental illness, drug abuse, or depression among all levels of society in Argentina regardless of the current conditions there.

A North American woman will eventually attack you regardless of what you provide for her and stab at you from the very lap of luxury you have created for them.

I'm thinking that it might be easier for a North American male with good finances to work through the difficulties of Argentinian life with an Argentinian female than with some North American warhog in his own country.

Although from what I am reading in other posts in this forum is that the women of Argentina are not as reliable, are more fickile, and less organized than American women. It also appears they lack focus. This true?

Well if they are at least family oriented then I suppose they will also be oriented towards you if you were to become part of their family.

GoblinGoblin:

Basically, what you say is right. My experience from both sides is that Argentinians are less prone to drugs and alcohol despite the loose control performed by the police. Also, teenage suicide is more common in the US than in Argentina.

In any case, remember that, as a foreigner, you will have to offset the lack of knowledge of the country and its customs to retain a girlfriend. Argentine girlfriends expect local guys to be well groomed, aknowledgeable of many fine issues (wine, gastronomy, or music) and have a great taste and class related to clothing. A girlfriend would like to be proud of presenting you to their female friends.

Girls reported on this website work mainly on P4P, not a highly seeked profession and far from representing the typical Argentine woman. In average, the local girl has a clear idea of what she wants, is very reliable and organized. If she succeeds in getting what she wants, is another issue.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Goblin
12-29-05, 02:00
Thank you for replying again.

As a foreigner it is easy to get the wrong impression about Argentine women when you are confronted with nothing but so many P4P's immediately upon your arrival.

However there must be a disproportionate number of working girls in BA because other cities in the US with similar demographics do not have such a large sex industry.

I also heard that both wages and career opportunities are limited for women and that a waitress may only make up to 20 to 50 pesos a night for example while a waitress in the US can support herself and an education if she plays her cards right. Is this true? 20 to 50 pesos?

It also seems again from my very limited perspective that P4P's are more accepted in Argentina and less frowned upon by the general public.

As for the cultural styles, an American would definately be at a disadvantage there, I have a European background but that is still something I would have to adjust to.

Shorts seem to be a definate no no in Argentina. Anyway that would probably be easy to get around in comparison to the language barrier or the ideological and phylosophical differences.

Are most women in Argentina housewives or do they seek careers? What is the proportion of men to women.

Final question, what is the cost of obtaining a passport in Argentina if you are a citizen of that country?

Goblin

Marak5
12-29-05, 02:47
Goblin.

I don't think you are naive. The exact same happened to me on my last trip.

I was there about a month ago and I am still in contact with the girl today. I am sincerely hoping that we stay in touch until I am there again in May.

I was pretty skeptical at first but am really surprised to find out that she came through with all her promises to remain in touch with me once I returned home. I spent 5 of 7 nights with her. And I knew she wasnt faking her feelings for me when she started meeting me outside of the boliche. Unlike you we did not have hours of tears upon my depature, but we did spend quite a bit of time alone and it very similar to saying goodbye to a real girlfriend. GFE was also an understatement for me as she wasn't really faking anything.

I also realize that this is a very pretty girl, and there are many attractive men in argentina. So why is she that interested in me? Not that I'm ugly. But this girl is from a poor background in the provincias and I have money and I know that this is a major component of it. So while I have no problem with giving her "gifts" while I am there, I do have limits. I won't spend more on her than I would with any other hooker. On the other hand, the service she provides to me is so good that it is worth it in my opinion. My only advice to you is. Just be cautious. Don't get pussy whipped and then get suckered into giving her large sums of money. You hear too many stories of guys falling in love with hookers and getting dumped as soon as the girl doesn't need the guy anymore. These girls are very talented at manipluating feelings of affection, so I say enjoy it, just don't become a sucker. Also, don't listen to the guys that will post that it isn't possible to have real genuine feelings with a hooker. I was in your shoes and I know it is possible. And they are just a bunch of jaded assholes.

And my future plans with her have nothing to do with a normal relationship. I plan to have fun with her, perhaps spend a lot of time with her rather than frequenting the boliches, and leave it at that. I think it would be a little stupid on my part to have expectations for a normal relationship. I suggest you nip those types of thoughts now if you are having them. So enjoy the genuine connection but just do not start getting serious about her. From everything I've heard, it's a bad idea to bring foreign women into the USA to marry them. They seem to just evolve into typical AW's. And. Do you plan to live in Argentina? Probably not. So exactly what type of serioius relationship could realistically occur even if you wanted it to?

So in conclusion, just remember that a big reason she probably likes you is because you're a rich gringo. Just don't let her use that against you in the long run.

Easy Go
12-29-05, 05:23
Relationships between people with different socio-economic backgrounds are hard. Relationships between people from different cultures are even harder. But then almost all worthwhile relationships involve risks and hard work.

That's not a license to be either blind or stupid but you are the only one here that knows if the reward is worth the risk. The percentages might be against you but probability is not certainty. Just remember that hope is not a plan and that a relationship based on your money and her economic need is unlikely to be the basis of anything lasting.

Suerte!

Andres
12-29-05, 12:59
Thank you for replying again.

As a foreigner it is easy to get the wrong impression about Argentine women when you are confronted with nothing but so many P4P's immediately upon your arrival.

However there must be a disproportionate number of working girls in BA because other cities in the US with similar demographics do not have such a large sex industry.

I also heard that both wages and career opportunities are limited for women and that a waitress may only make up to 20 to 50 pesos a night for example while a waitress in the US can support herself and an education if she plays her cards right. Is this true? 20 to 50 pesos?

It also seems again from my very limited perspective that P4P's are more accepted in Argentina and less frowned upon by the general public.

As for the cultural styles, an American would definately be at a disadvantage there, I have a European background but that is still something I would have to adjust to.

Shorts seem to be a definate no no in Argentina. Anyway that would probably be easy to get around in comparison to the language barrier or the ideological and phylosophical differences.

Are most women in Argentina housewives or do they seek careers? What is the proportion of men to women.

Final question, what is the cost of obtaining a passport in Argentina if you are a citizen of that country?

GoblinGoblin:

Most salaries (either for men or women) range between ARS 400 and ARS 1000. Divide that by 20 and you'll have the 20-50 daily salary range.

However, don't let these numbers fool you. In Buenos Aires, most people at their 20s (even at their early 30s) live with their parents, and public university doesn't require tuition, so even if you made ARS 400, you can support yourself and your studies since you only need money for some food, clothes, fun and transportation.

Your question about women who seek careers or staying at home is tricky, because it depends on the social class and family culture. The clear trend for middle and upper-middle class women is that they want to seek their own career. They are a clear majority at Medical (8 female to 1 male) and Psychology (the extreme: 47 to 1! Schools and they make up to 50% at Engineering school of UBA.

Proportion of women to men are roughly 50.7 to 49.3 or such, but that number is misleading. Many woman coming from middle-class families of the provinces settle in BA once they finish their careers, so BA may have a much higher proportion of lonely women then the whole country.

Last time I renewed my passport, it costed me ARS 130 (2002)

Hope this helps,

Andres

Goblin
12-29-05, 16:37
Hello Andres.

The education statistics are really fascinating to me, why are women taking more of an interest in education than men? This is puzzling. Does that mean women of the middle and upper class in Argentina are taking a leadership role in raising their families while men care only about themselves?

How do the men of argentina typicall treat a woman, what is their attitude towards them and what is the attitude of women towards argentinian men?

On the salary side of things considering the cost of living it would be possible to support yourself on this kind of salary but if you wanted to support a family with children well that would be next to impossible. So a single woman without an education supporting several kids on her own would be in big big trouble.

Even 1000 ARS is only about $350.00 US dollars a month. Good crap I says, that is not good enough as an upper end representation of average income even with Argentina prices. That means most people there are scrambing for money. What do you do for a living? Did you say you once lived in America but now back in Argentina?

I have good information that the crash of 2000 was caused by the IMF acting on provisions of international loans agreements because the Argentine government was fighting the internationalists. This would explain both the good disposition of the people and the country's poverty. It's really a shame that the country has to pay such a high price to retain its identity.

It still appears to me that the P4P's are born out of cultural, economic, and demographic realities.

I tell you one thing though, the character of many a working girl in Argentina is higher than what you find in your average North American skank.

Then we have the working girls of North America - well that's another story.

Goblin

Jackson
12-29-05, 16:38
Hi Goblin,

What you experienced was a Fantasy Foreign Romance, which should not be confused with a Real Foreign Romance.

A Fantasy Foreign Romance is a prolonged illusionary GFE experience that can only be provided by a relatively small number of skilled practioners who are generally charming, attractive, intelligent, educated, bi-lingual, and well compensated for their time.

I've known a few FFR providers here in Buenos Aires over the years. As a BA resident I'm not a target of their schemes, but I've come to observe their tactics. They generally stroll for their targets in non-traditional venues such as tourist restaurants, bars, cafes, etc. as well as on the internet, where they can develop and then later nurture their fantasy foreign romance clients.

Experienced FFR providers tend to target guys who are in long-term marriges as they are more likely to be starved (and thus responsive to) affection, as opposed to the standard sport fucker who's just looking for sex.

FFR providers are accomplished liars, which is understandable as their job requires them to immersed themselves in their target's life for several days at a time without accidentally divulging any of their many secrets (married, children, true age, etc.) or otherwise "blowing their cover".

One of the best quotes I've ever heard from a FFR provider while describing her email strategies was "I never ask them to send me money, I just tell them that I'm having a [fill in the blank] problem and I wait until they offer to help. If they don't send me money, I just cut them off for a few days until they change their attitude, which they always do".

The dissappointing issue for me is recognizing how many guys come to BA, meet a FFR provider, fail to recognize that it's just a paid performance, and instead fall completely in love while making complete fools of themselves calling and emailing several times a day, plying them with gifts, sending them flowers, and of course, sending them money, all of which motivates me to write this report.

A Real Foreign Romance is exactly as written, but it can only be achieved after you have:

1. Quit your job.
2. Divorced your wife.
3. Sold your home.
4. Moved to Argentina.

If you believe that you are involved in a Real Foreign Romance and you have not acomplished everything in the above list, then you are in fact experiencing a Fantasy Foreign Romance and you should govern yourself accordingly.

One man's observation.

Thanks,

Jackson

Capt Dave
12-29-05, 16:51
OK, my two cents.

I do not know of a single succesful relationship between anyone I know and a woman who is or has been in the sex business. This includes me, of course, and I have tried on several occasiones (including 1 ex-wife) because I really didn't think it bothered me what she had done previously (in fact, on one level it sometimes turned me on a little) Sex is an important part of any relationship I have ever had, and sex workers can make great partners!

However, the fact is that, in my experience, once a woman has experienced professional sex, it is very difficult (read impossible) for her to relate to men in any other way, and especially if you were ever one of her "clients" she will never believe that you have given up your wicked ways and aren't going to dump her for the next younger / prettier babe to come down the line (which in fact you very well may!

She will also never be able to get angry with you without recognizing and often excersizing the option to screw the first guy she sees, frequently one of your friends / acquantences.

There is no reason why you can't have a nice (and hot) semi-temporary relationship with your favorite prostitute, but don't make the mistake of thinking she is your once-and-forever sweetheart because one or both of you is going to screw it up!

David

Goblin
12-29-05, 16:52
Hello.

Fantasy Foreign Romance or FFR. This term is really worthy of inclusion into the abbreviations section of this site. I suppose you are right and that is why I am seeking input from the experts before doing anything further about this situation.

Although in all honesty this girl did not charge much and did not appear to be particularly sophisticated to me. She requested $200.00 pesos initially for a session but I gave her $100.00 US. She did speak English but poorly and communicating was difficult.

Anyway you are probably right and I will soon find out if I am being suckered and I will report back with the result. I have launched a full scale investigation into the matter.

I should point out though that I am not married, I do not currently own a home, and that I am self employed with enough flexibility to remain absent from the US for months or even years at a time.

Goblin.

Goblin
12-29-05, 16:59
That is true, these dynamics would represent difficult and unusual challenges to the relationhip not to mention that it could be used as a weapon against her in every disagreement.

Mind you, the difficulties you are pointing out are also very prevalent in regular North American relationships, in fact most of my friends have experienced women who retaliation fuck their friends or who are concerned about their ability to complete sexually with younger women.

But yes it would pose horrendous challenges and most likely fail for these reasons.

Goblin.

OK, my two cents.

I do not know of a single succesful relationship between anyone I know and a woman who is or has been in the sex business. This includes me, of course, and I have tried on several occasiones (including 1 ex-wife) because I really didn't think it bothered me what she had done previously (in fact, on one level it sometimes turned me on a little) Sex is an important part of any relationship I have ever had, and sex workers can make great partners!

However, the fact is that, in my experience, once a woman has experienced professional sex, it is very difficult (read impossible) for her to relate to men in any other way, and especially if you were ever one of her "clients" she will never believe that you have given up your wicked ways and aren't going to dump her for the next younger / prettier babe to come down the line (which in fact you very well may!

She will also never be able to get angry with you without recognizing and often excersizing the option to screw the first guy she sees, frequently one of your friends / acquantences.

There is no reason why you can't have a nice (and hot) semi-temporary relationship with your favorite prostitute, but don't make the mistake of thinking she is your once-and-forever sweetheart because one or both of you is going to screw it up!

David

Goblin
12-29-05, 17:10
Well to be honest I am in the experimentation stage right now. I know that such a prospect represents monumental obstacles and the only reason I am even experimenting with the idea is because I am beginning to believe that a relationship with an American warhog is even more impossible.

Really every woman in North America has developed herself into a different cultural reality by virtue of the varying ideologies that have been woven in our fragmented society. To be truthful I feel even more foreign in the company of our woman.

It would also be alot eaiser to protect your assets from a failed Argentina relationship.

Goblin.

Relationships between people with different socio-economic backgrounds are hard. Relationships between people from different cultures are even harder. But then almost all worthwhile relationships involve risks and hard work.

That's not a license to be either blind or stupid but you are the only one here that knows if the reward is worth the risk. The percentages might be against you but probability is not certainty. Just remember that hope is not a plan and that a relationship based on your money and her economic need is unlikely to be the basis of anything lasting.

Suerte!

Goblin
12-29-05, 17:27
I don't think they care that much about looks. I have seen very attractive women there with unattractive guys. The common denominator among them was their apparent attentiveness and attitude towards the woman and their general spiritual disposition.

Maybe the answer is in the study of argentinian men and the way they relate to women? A very good friend of mine who spent quite a bit of time in Argentina says that the men of Argentina a too mocho and that many women there can not handle this. I have not been able to verify this claim.

Anyway importing is definately out of the question for the reasons you have already stated although I would not refer to the process of this change as a form of evolution but rather a degeneration.

Living part time in Argentina might bring better prospects than a full time war hog back home.

Your average US divorce settlement will exceed the cost of any travelling expenses to Argentina including the cost of supporting someone there. Imagine what a mere $300.00 US a month will do for an Argentinia female. That's barely the cost of keeping your average US skank in underwear nowadays.

If she gets out of control you walk away, what do we have to lose?

Goblin.

Goblin.

I don't think you are naive. The exact same happened to me on my last trip.

I was there about a month ago and I am still in contact with the girl today. I am sincerely hoping that we stay in touch until I am there again in May.

I was pretty skeptical at first but am really surprised to find out that she came through with all her promises to remain in touch with me once I returned home. I spent 5 of 7 nights with her. And I knew she wasnt faking her feelings for me when she started meeting me outside of the boliche. Unlike you we did not have hours of tears upon my depature, but we did spend quite a bit of time alone and it very similar to saying goodbye to a real girlfriend. GFE was also an understatement for me as she wasn't really faking anything.

I also realize that this is a very pretty girl, and there are many attractive men in argentina. So why is she that interested in me? Not that I'm ugly. But this girl is from a poor background in the provincias and I have money and I know that this is a major component of it. So while I have no problem with giving her "gifts" while I am there, I do have limits. I won't spend more on her than I would with any other hooker. On the other hand, the service she provides to me is so good that it is worth it in my opinion. My only advice to you is. Just be cautious. Don't get pussy whipped and then get suckered into giving her large sums of money. You hear too many stories of guys falling in love with hookers and getting dumped as soon as the girl doesn't need the guy anymore. These girls are very talented at manipluating feelings of affection, so I say enjoy it, just don't become a sucker. Also, don't listen to the guys that will post that it isn't possible to have real genuine feelings with a hooker. I was in your shoes and I know it is possible. And they are just a bunch of jaded assholes.

And my future plans with her have nothing to do with a normal relationship. I plan to have fun with her, perhaps spend a lot of time with her rather than frequenting the boliches, and leave it at that. I think it would be a little stupid on my part to have expectations for a normal relationship. I suggest you nip those types of thoughts now if you are having them. So enjoy the genuine connection but just do not start getting serious about her. From everything I've heard, it's a bad idea to bring foreign women into the USA to marry them. They seem to just evolve into typical AW's. And. Do you plan to live in Argentina? Probably not. So exactly what type of serioius relationship could realistically occur even if you wanted it to?

So in conclusion, just remember that a big reason she probably likes you is because you're a rich gringo. Just don't let her use that against you in the long run.

Capt Dave
12-29-05, 20:57
Goblin.

My advice, which of course you may choose to ignore.

1) Come back to Argentina for at least a month.

2) Don't fall in love with the first hooker who is fun to be with, and if you do at least make it a point to see LOTS of other women as well.

3) ENJOY YOURSELF!

If you keep agonizing you will manage to make this un-fun, and that would be a shame!

And.

4) Stop posting about this - you are going to do what you are going to do - stop pretending that you will be able to control your little head with logic and reason. Save your posts for informative stuff.

David

Goblin
12-29-05, 21:41
Already planning my next trip. Thanks for your advice but I don't fall in love that easily. It was my very first trip to a chica destination so I'm just doing a little online R&D to figure these women out.

Goblin.

Goblin.

My advice, which of course you may choose to ignore.

1) Come back to Argentina for at least a month.

2) Don't fall in love with the first hooker who is fun to be with, and if you do at least make it a point to see LOTS of other women as well.

3) ENJOY YOURSELF!

If you keep agonizing you will manage to make this un-fun, and that would be a shame!

And.

4) Stop posting about this - you are going to do what you are going to do - stop pretending that you will be able to control your little head with logic and reason. Save your posts for informative stuff.

David

Andres
12-30-05, 02:07
Hello Andres.

The education statistics are really fascinating to me, why are women taking more of an interest in education than men? This is puzzling. Does that mean women of the middle and upper class in Argentina are taking a leadership role in raising their families while men care only about themselves?

How do the men of argentina typicall treat a woman, what is their attitude towards them and what is the attitude of women towards argentinian men?

On the salary side of things considering the cost of living it would be possible to support yourself on this kind of salary but if you wanted to support a family with children well that would be next to impossible. So a single woman without an education supporting several kids on her own would be in big big trouble.

Even 1000 ARS is only about $350.00 US dollars a month. Good crap I says, that is not good enough as an upper end representation of average income even with Argentina prices. That means most people there are scrambing for money. What do you do for a living? Did you say you once lived in America but now back in Argentina?

I have good information that the crash of 2000 was caused by the IMF acting on provisions of international loans agreements because the Argentine government was fighting the internationalists. This would explain both the good disposition of the people and the country's poverty. It's really a shame that the country has to pay such a high price to retain its identity.

It still appears to me that the P4P's are born out of cultural, economic, and demographic realities.

I tell you one thing though, the character of many a working girl in Argentina is higher than what you find in your average North American skank.

Then we have the working girls of North America - well that's another story.

GoblinGoblin:

- Some professions were cornered by women in Argentina. Many men still study at the university, but a greater percentage of women do so.

Also, don't get fooled by automatically relating studying at the university and making a career. Not necessarily all women seeks a career after studying. I know many that finished their studies, got the diploma, got pregnant and devoted to raise kids.

- Question 2 is too fuzzy, Depends on social class, education, etc. In my environment (intellectual middle to upper middle class) women have at least the same leading role than men (if not more) Men used to treat women with respect, and vice versa. For working class, it may not be the case.

- I do not live anymore in Argentina. I live in a North American city and make twice or three times more money than what I did in BA working for the same industrial sector. I pay a price for that (higher prices, worse food, North American women attitudes, cultural shallowness, etc) but after all, nothing is for free in life.

My case is special, and I cannot explain it without revealing myself. Sorry for being sneaky.

- P4P in Argentina is a pretty recent phenomenum. Before 1984, the country was as Catholic-conservative as today's Chile. Little by little the society lightened up and freed from the conservative frame. Today, 22 years later, things are radically different than by then.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Goblin
12-30-05, 02:54
Yes it is a big price to pay especially the food unless you dine at high end restaurants every day. Worst thing is in small towns you can not eat out at all period or find decent groceries for that matter. Or try travelling through there. Yuk.

The women are also almost unbearable in every department.

I go to specialty shops and organic health food stores and cook at home. If Argentina had good business opportunities I would learn Spanish and move there permanently and that's just on a vacationers first impression.

I'll be heading back there again early in the New Year.

Till then.

Goblin.

Goblin:

- Some professions were cornered by women in Argentina. Many men still study at the university, but a greater percentage of women do so.

Also, don't get fooled by automatically relating studying at the university and making a career. Not necessarily all women seeks a career after studying. I know many that finished their studies, got the diploma, got pregnant and devoted to raise kids.

- Question 2 is too fuzzy, Depends on social class, education, etc. In my environment (intellectual middle to upper middle class) women have at least the same leading role than men (if not more) Men used to treat women with respect, and vice versa. For working class, it may not be the case.

- I do not live anymore in Argentina. I live in a North American city and make twice or three times more money than what I did in BA working for the same industrial sector. I pay a price for that (higher prices, worse food, North American women attitudes, cultural shallowness, etc) but after all, nothing is for free in life.

My case is special, and I cannot explain it without revealing myself. Sorry for being sneaky.

- P4P in Argentina is a pretty recent phenomenum. Before 1984, the country was as Catholic-conservative as today's Chile. Little by little the society lightened up and freed from the conservative frame. Today, 22 years later, things are radically different than by then.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Moore
12-31-05, 05:26
Andres,

Thanks for your informative posts, as usual. I have a few questions. You wrote:

- P4P in Argentina is a pretty recent phenomenum. Before 1984, the country was as Catholic-conservative as today's Chile. Little by little the society lightened up and freed from the conservative frame. Today, 22 years later, things are radically different than by then.I find this very interesting and also shocking! I know some Argentine history and it seems hard to believe that the underlying social/"moral" attitudes and practices of a country could change so drastically in less than a generation. P4P is so rampant and commonplace (like corruption unfortunately) here that I suspect there was a decent P4P scene in Argentina say 50 or 100 years ago. Widespread and widely accepted prostitution seems to be as much a part of Argentine culture as drinking mate and futbol (almost)! The current P4P scene in Santiago, Chile is fairly decent in my opinion, but I am using the US scene as a reference there so almost everywhere seems good by comparison.

Although religion may not be the greatest factor, Argentina seems to be very "unreligious". Most Argentines may be baptized Catholic, as am I, but in 5 years here I don't think I have ever personally known someone that went to church, not even once! (except maybe for a wedding). Many/most people I know here mock the church and are quite liberal socially & politically. Again I find it hard to believe that nations/societies can make such fundamental changes to their customs and beliefs in so little time. Possibly the people's ability to freely express their beliefs has changed since the dictatorship but the beliefs themselves have not?

-As an Argentinian who live (d) in North America, it is positively true that Argentinian girls are much more "human" than women raised north of the border."Human" - you could not have said it any better! US expat guys speculate all the time about why US women are so horrible – materialism, Puritanism, feminazi-ism, etc. As an Argentine man who apparently has spent a lot of time in North America, do you have a simple theory? My short theory is that Argentines, men & women alike, simply tend to be much less aggressive and more gracious & laidback than their US counterparts. As a result, the women (I mean nonpros) here are much less bitchy and demanding and a lot easier to meet and score. And I almost forgot, 90% of them are a helluva lot prettier and sexier than the US "warhogs"!

Cheers,

Moore

Andres
12-31-05, 13:45
Andres,

Thanks for your informative posts, as usual. I have a few questions. You wrote:

I find this very interesting and also shocking! I know some Argentine history and it seems hard to believe that the underlying social /"moral" attitudes and practices of a country could change so drastically in less than a generation. P4P is so rampant and commonplace (like corruption unfortunately) here that I suspect there was a decent P4P scene in Argentina say 50 or 100 years ago. Widespread and widely accepted prostitution seems to be as much a part of Argentine culture as drinking mate and futbol (almost) The current P4P scene in Santiago, Chile is fairly decent in my opinion, but I am using the US scene as a reference there so almost everywhere seems good by comparison.

Although religion may not be the greatest factor, Argentina seems to be very "unreligious". Most Argentines may be baptized Catholic, as am I, but in 5 years here I don't think I have ever personally known someone that went to church, not even once! (except maybe for a wedding) Many / most people I know here mock the church and are quite liberal socially & politically. Again I find it hard to believe that nations / societies can make such fundamental changes to their customs and beliefs in so little time. Possibly the people's ability to freely express their beliefs has changed since the dictatorship but the beliefs themselves have not?

"Human" - you could not have said it any better! US expat guys speculate all the time about why US women are so horrible – materialism, Puritanism, feminazi-ism, etc. As an Argentine man who apparently has spent a lot of time in North America, do you have a simple theory? My short theory is that Argentines, men & women alike, simply tend to be much less aggressive and more gracious & laidback than their US counterparts. As a result, the women (I mean nonpros) here are much less bitchy and demanding and a lot easier to meet and score. And I almost forgot, 90% of them are a helluva lot prettier and sexier than the US "warhogs"!

Cheers,

MooreWow. These are 2 difficult questions.

As of cultural changes, the relation of the BA society to prostitution endured a pattern closer to a sinus wave than to a gradual opening.

At the early 1900, there were 500,000 more men than women in the country (I'm talking about a 10M people country! Because European workers came to "do the America", either building the subway, railroads or working in the new factories or farms. During these days, prostitution and traffic of girls from Eastern Europe bloomed. Several literature works reflect that ("Adan Buenosayres" L. Marechal - "Los 7 locos" are. Arlt)

Then, after the increase in the living standards since 1945, this business cooled down a little bit.

After the bloody military regime of 1976-1983 (Proceso) the business restarted again. I remember someone showing me 4 full pages of Clarin (twice the current size) advertising on Rubro 59 by early 1984. It was the time known as the "uncovering" ("destape") when for the first time ladies showed their butt on TV commercials.

Argentina is one of many examples of such fast changes. Spain of 1975-1980 follows the same pattern.

What is interesting is to see the HUGE change in the way girls approach sex and relations. By the early 80s, teenage girls still played the role "I'm a good girl, I'm from a good family, I don't do such things" when met at a disco and cornered to pressure them to surrender. In less than 10 years, teenage girls learned to enjoy it and sometimes they are the ones who corner you.

Respect to Church, things are different in the provinces. These are more conservative, specially if they are poor and / or from the "oldest" Argentina (Northwest, with Catamarca, Salta and La Rioja being good examples) New and rich provinces such as Neuquen (our "Texas") are much less prone to Church influence and more liberal in sex terms.

As of American women, I don't have a simple theory. I recognize several factors that influence this issue, being the most important what I call "the free-buffet syndrome": They can choose almost whatever orientation they want to their lifes and careers, but they also want to play traditional roles, so they end up desiring contradictory things (being independent and at the same time pretending that a man assures their income, demanding being considered equal to men and at the same time pretending that men should "protect" them, be "modern women" and "good mothers" at the same time, etc) Briefly, they want the cake and eat it.

Add to that that the North American society is strongly individualistic and that it is hard to build deep relations with people (friends, girls, etc) and you will have women very prone to break up relationships and follow their next objectives. That may be linked to what you mean by "materialism" (we all are materialistic, in some point or another)

Puritanism is, IMHO, more of a pose or a tool than a real belief (at least in cosmopolitan US cities) They use that when it is convenient, and forget it when they want to accomplish their fantasies (US is, despite all the crap, one of the countries with the most sexual liberty in the World) However, religion plays a role in some circles, too.

As of beauty, it's a whole issue by itself.

- Demands from the business / social environment plays the biggest role: In cities such as NYC, women tend to be prettier and better groomed because the environment forces them to show off constantly (nice and expensive clothes, etc) In university campuses, girls tend to be less conscious of ther physical fit and their wardrobe (they go there to study, not to get a job or husband, so they don't need)

- Difficulties in following track: In cities like Cali, Colombia, girls must be fit and groomed to get some attention, to the point that they spend a big chunk of their low salaries and a lot of time to look well. This is the other extreme, and I call that the "fashion dictatorship". I can understand that women, given to choose, prefer not to follow such pattern. It's cruel to them.

- Mirror-image of men: Many American men don't get much interested in being well fit and groomed. Why women would then do so?

Behind all this framework lies a power game. Girls know how to play men respect to sex, since we are much more impulsive than them (prostitution doesn't help women to take advantage of this, which may explain their staunch opposition to it) And men know (or they should) how to play on the desperation of 30 something girls who feel their biologic clock is saying "last chance to procreate".

This is just scratching the surface.

Andres

DownBA
12-31-05, 16:54
To everybody who's smitten by the lovely Argentine working chica from time to time, don't forget for a second that women of ALL cultures and nationalities try to put their best foot forward in a new relationship with a new man regardless of what nationality the new man is and regardless of how much money the new man has - US women are no different than Argentine women in this regard.

Yet there's something very alluring and romantic and sexy and BLINDING about having a cute little hottie who speaks a different language who lives in a very romantic city (BA) be very nice to you and put her best foot forward the way BA professional escorts know how to do with their clients. Something that can easily fog a man's mind and make him forget that he's more vulnerable than usual to forgetting that when he leaves this cutie that she's more than likely going to be doing the same thing with a different client before the end of the week. And likely keeping in contact via email with a half-dozen or more other guys that fell for her charms.

I have a very good Argentine friend who's married to an Argentine women who are operating a business in the US, but make no mistake about it, these are real parillada-eating, Malbec-guzzling Portenos with real Republica de la Argentina passports, and my friend's opinion of Argentine women (and his Portena wife for that matter) is that they are, in his own words, "the worst" of the lot and the most difficult when it comes to interpersonal relationships with men. And I have had discussions about the differences between Argentine and American wives with numerous Argentine friends and the general consensus is that Argentine women are the same as women all around the globe - once you marry them they all nag and whine and complain and break their husband's balls wherever possible and this phenomenon doesn't have international borders! Women are basically women in relationships and marriage!

So to the occasional traveler to Buenos Aires who gets smitten with a professional girl I'd like to warn you that the age old saying about "buyer beware" applies just as well to the Argentine escort from Escortbaires.com and Gemidos.com.ar as to any other women anywhere in the world.

Downba2

Andres
12-31-05, 19:31
I have a very good Argentine friend who's married to an Argentine women who are operating a business in the US, but make no mistake about it, these are real parillada-eating, Malbec-guzzling Portenos with real Republica de la Argentina passports, and my friend's opinion of Argentine women (and his Portena wife for that matter) is that they are, in his own words, "the worst" of the lot and the most difficult when it comes to interpersonal relationships with men. And I have had discussions about the differences between Argentine and American wives with numerous Argentine friends and the general consensus is that Argentine women are the same as women all around the globe - once you marry them they all nag and whine and complain and break their husband's balls wherever possible and this phenomenon doesn't have international borders! Women are basically women in relationships and marriage!I mostly agree with that. Almost anywhere in the World, you will have to "play games" or stand still in order to keep your wife interested and / or under control.

What I would add is that Argentine women are more prone to spend time with their families (most of them live in the city they were born) than the American counterparts, and also that they have to work very hard to meet both ends of the month. Thus, if you as a husband agree to join your wife on half of the Sunday lunchs with your parents in law and you also provide to supporting the home, chances are your wife will be happy with you.

In the States, I don't know if supporting the home and sharing half of your free time with your sweetie be enough to keep her controlled.

Andres

Goblin
12-31-05, 20:22
Nah in America the bytch always wants more. She's been propagandasized to accept nothing less than Brad Pitt for looks, David Rockefeller for finances, Casanova for romance, and Prince William for breeding and style.

She might be a 300 pound trailer trash ditch pig herself but if you do not regardless provide simulatneous perfection for her in all those areas she will eventually turn on you like a pack of rabid wearvoles in heat and then continue on with her insane quest to find the impossible.

The States are turning into a madhouse and women there have taken a lead role in making things worse every day.

With all my negative portrayal of US women I should clarify that there are also good women there who see past all the bullshit but they are few and far between these days.

Goblin.

Misspelling bytch to avoid the censors.

I mostly agree with that. Almost anywhere in the World, you will have to "play games" or stand still in order to keep your wife interested and / or under control.

What I would add is that Argentine women are more prone to spend time with their families (most of them live in the city they were born) than the American counterparts, and also that they have to work very hard to meet both ends of the month. Thus, if you as a husband agree to join your wife on half of the Sunday lunchs with your parents in law and you also provide to supporting the home, chances are your wife will be happy with you.

In the States, I don't know if supporting the home and sharing half of your free time with your sweetie be enough to keep her controlled.

AndresHi Goblin,

Okay, I understand "bytch", but what are "wearvoles"?

Thanks,

Jackson

Goblin
12-31-05, 22:38
Wow. These are 2 difficult questions.

As of cultural changes, the relation of the BA society to prostitution endured a pattern closer to a sinus wave than to a gradual opening.

At the early 1900, there were 500,000 more men than women in the country (I'm talking about a 10M people country! Because European workers came to "do the America", either building the subway, railroads or working in the new factories or farms. During these days, prostitution and traffic of girls from Eastern Europe bloomed. Several literature works reflect that ("Adan Buenosayres" L. Marechal - "Los 7 locos" are. Arlt)

Then, after the increase in the living standards since 1945, this business cooled down a little bit.

After the bloody military regime of 1976-1983 (Proceso) the business restarted again. I remember someone showing me 4 full pages of Clarin (twice the current size) advertising on Rubro 59 by early 1984. It was the time known as the "uncovering" ("destape") when for the first time ladies showed their butt on TV commercials.

Argentina is one of many examples of such fast changes. Spain of 1975-1980 follows the same pattern.

What is interesting is to see the HUGE change in the way girls approach sex and relations. By the early 80s, teenage girls still played the role "I'm a good girl, I'm from a good family, I don't do such things" when met at a disco and cornered to pressure them to surrender. In less than 10 years, teenage girls learned to enjoy it and sometimes they are the ones who corner you.

Respect to Church, things are different in the provinces. These are more conservative, specially if they are poor and / or from the "oldest" Argentina (Northwest, with Catamarca, Salta and La Rioja being good examples) New and rich provinces such as Neuquen (our "Texas") are much less prone to Church influence and more liberal in sex terms.

As of American women, I don't have a simple theory. I recognize several factors that influence this issue, being the most important what I call "the free-buffet syndrome": They can choose almost whatever orientation they want to their lifes and careers, but they also want to play traditional roles, so they end up desiring contradictory things (being independent and at the same time pretending that a man assures their income, demanding being considered equal to men and at the same time pretending that men should "protect" them, be "modern women" and "good mothers" at the same time, etc) Briefly, they want the cake and eat it.

Add to that that the North American society is strongly individualistic and that it is hard to build deep relations with people (friends, girls, etc) and you will have women very prone to break up relationships and follow their next objectives. That may be linked to what you mean by "materialism" (we all are materialistic, in some point or another)

Puritanism is, IMHO, more of a pose or a tool than a real belief (at least in cosmopolitan US cities) They use that when it is convenient, and forget it when they want to accomplish their fantasies (US is, despite all the crap, one of the countries with the most sexual liberty in the World) However, religion plays a role in some circles, too.

As of beauty, it's a whole issue by itself.

- Demands from the business / social environment plays the biggest role: In cities such as NYC, women tend to be prettier and better groomed because the environment forces them to show off constantly (nice and expensive clothes, etc) In university campuses, girls tend to be less conscious of ther physical fit and their wardrobe (they go there to study, not to get a job or husband, so they don't need)

- Difficulties in following track: In cities like Cali, Colombia, girls must be fit and groomed to get some attention, to the point that they spend a big chunk of their low salaries and a lot of time to look well. This is the other extreme, and I call that the "fashion dictatorship". I can understand that women, given to choose, prefer not to follow such pattern. It's cruel to them.

- Mirror-image of men: Many American men don't get much interested in being well fit and groomed. Why women would then do so?

Behind all this framework lies a power game. Girls know how to play men respect to sex, since we are much more impulsive than them (prostitution doesn't help women to take advantage of this, which may explain their staunch opposition to it) And men know (or they should) how to play on the desperation of 30 something girls who feel their biologic clock is saying "last chance to procreate".

This is just scratching the surface.

AndresSo it seems to me that prostitution was kept in check by the military dictatorship and finally unleashed to match the moral inclinations of Argentine society when the necessary freedom and economic condition presented itself.

I think you're right on target with your psychoanalysis of American society but there is something else to consider in all this.

Since about the 1950's America has been under attack by subversive political economic forces from within their country and from without to fragment society with impossible, conflicting and incompatible ideologies through the utilization of sophisticated mind control propaganda delivered by strategic institutions of human enterprise such as main stream media, education, and health care etc in order to prepare American culture for the future political changes planning for that country.

Just to give a couple of examples, men are being brainwashed to be barracudas in business while still remaining romantic and sensitive in their disposition towards women and to consider subordination to the spiritual leadership of women as fashionable.

The same thing in reverse might apply to women with added emphasis on career achievement a corresponding necessity to make family and motherhood sacrifices as well as the added hyper accentuated pressures of the biological clock phenomena.

Difficult and conflicting ideologies in the individual lead to internal conflict and can have serious psychological and physiological consequences such as frustration, depression, hopeless, and despair. It can also shorten the individual's attention span, cause general confusion and anxiety and lead to memory problems. It produces a state of mind that is less resistant to change and also less prone to group action.

The same fragmentation strategies are applied to society in general whereby varying ideals ensure a lack of compatibility among individuals of all classes especially when combined with the general promotion of individualism and the pursuit of self interest as a key ingredient of happiness and fueled by an efficient capitalistic economic environment.

Women are more susceptible to this type of propaganda in general and are also more apt to buy into the whole status quo scene and are pressured into assuming a role of spiritual leadership in their relationships in order to bring resistant mail ideologies into submission.

All of these dynamics exist in varying degrees but are nevertheless the root cause of the current cultural chaos of North American society and the horrible disposition of women frustrated with men unable or unwilling to accept their confused and chaotic ideological structures and men who are in pursuit of their own agendas instead of catering to female needs that have become impossible to satisfy.

All this is has been engineered and designed to satisfy the purposes of a wider subversive political agenda.

Anyway I think we are basically saying the same thing except that I believe in an intelligent design behind the North American predicament.

I also believe that the people of Argentina are even more suseptible to this type of propaganda but are far less exposed to it and are therefore a more healthy society excepting their fianancial condition of course.

Goblin

Easy Go
12-31-05, 22:50
Black helicopter alert level has been raised from yellow to red!

Goblin
01-01-06, 00:17
Black helicopter alert level has been raised from yellow to red!Happy New Year everyone and all the best for 2006. May the chicas of Argentina remain a wonderful alternative to the warhogs of North America.

Goblin

Andres
01-01-06, 00:58
Since about the 1950's America has been under attack by subversive political economic forces from within their country and from without to fragment society with impossible, conflicting and incompatible ideologies through the utilization of sophisticated mind control propaganda delivered by strategic institutions of human enterprise such as main stream media, education, and health care etc in order to prepare American culture for the future political changes planning for that country.I didn't see it that way. May be true, though. However, I wonder which groups benefit from it and what degree of coordination are necessary to make such plan work out decade after decade.

I will add some aspect to your explanation. During my first years in North America, one of the things that I clearly perceived is that consumption may be related to sexual repression: The more sexually insatisfied an individual is, the more prone he / she is into compulsive shopping. Keeping people insatisfied, in some way, helps to keep many business going on. But I disgress.

Happy new year.

Andres

Hunt99
01-01-06, 13:16
Here's how I defeat the "intelligent design" behind the mind control you write about.

Link (http://www.Rothcpa.Com/archives/misc/Tin%20Foil%20hat.jpg)

Keep fighting the good fight and keep spreading the truth to the unsuspecting populace!

Goblin
01-01-06, 19:02
Here's how I defeat the "intelligent design" behind the mind control you write about.

Link (http:/ www. Rothcpa. Com / archives / misc / Tin %20Foil %20hat.jpg)

Keep fighting the good fight and keep spreading the truth to the unsuspecting populace!You are a formidable opponent to the "intelligent design" behind mind control and a force to be reckoned with.

But have you considered that you may be acting as an antenna?

Goblin

David_33
01-02-06, 13:55
Interesting point Andres, maybe the frustration is the cause of so much obesity.

Goblin
01-02-06, 15:51
I didn't see it that way. May be true, though. However, I wonder which groups benefit from it and what degree of coordination are necessary to make such plan work out decade after decade.

I will add some aspect to your explanation. During my first years in North America, one of the things that I clearly perceived is that consumption may be related to sexual repression: The more sexually insatisfied an individual is, the more prone he / she is into compulsive shopping. Keeping people insatisfied, in some way, helps to keep many business going on. But I disgress.

Happy new year.

AndresThe beneficiaries are the economic upper classes of America who control its government and coordination happens through control of the banking industry by making capital available for the purchase of strategic enterprises only to confirming entities. Take Conrad Black for instance or Rupert Murdoch or Ted Turner who have been handed vast media empires.

Old Conrad seems to have slipped out of control a bit and now he's getting the hammer.

Most school textbooks are published by corporations controlled by the Rockefeller foundation which also supplies grants and subsidies to Universities thoughout North America.

I think even sexually satisfied individuals in America have big appetites in every other department as well to balance the frustrating disfunctionalities of American chaos.

Goblin

Hunt99
01-02-06, 21:53
The beneficiaries are the economic upper classes of America who control its government and coordination happens through control of the banking industry by making capital available for the purchase of strategic enterprises only to confirming entities. Take Conrad Black for instance or Rupert Murdoch or Ted Turner who have been handed vast media empires.

Old Conrad seems to have slipped out of control a bit and now he's getting the hammer.

Most school textbooks are published by corporations controlled by the Rockefeller foundation which also supplies grants and subsidies to Universities thoughout North America.

I think even sexually satisfied individuals in America have big appetites in every other department as well to balance the frustrating disfunctionalities of American chaos.

GoblinGoblin,

Aren't you due for some dental work? It seems you're not responding properly to the radio waves being sent out. Time for some fillings, to get those frequencies right.

Goblin
01-02-06, 23:22
Goblin, aren't you due for some dental work? It seems you're not responding properly to the radio waves being sent out. Time for some fillings, to get those frequencies right.I should point out that not everyone actually wants to be an antenna.

You are right about one thing though dental amalgam while more intrusive would attract less attention and be more fahionable than the method you have chosen to achieve this goal.

If it is any consolation - it does not look that bad on you.

Goblin

Andres
01-03-06, 12:10
Interesting point Andres, maybe the frustration is the cause of so much obesity.I wouldn't overrule that. I heard about bulimia / anorexia (are these also the names in English) which are eating disorders related to psychological problems, and sexually unsatisfied people are clearly prone to be frustrated.

Andres

ElCaco
03-07-06, 07:30
I'm off to Buenos Aires this weekend to meet up with a chica, so I'll have a report on this topic by this time next week.

My story: I'm Argentinean, live abroad, and travelled back to BA half a dozen times last year. I had been wanting to meet this particular chica for a while. She turned out to be really easy to talk to (I'm fluent in Spanish, but a dismal small-talker) I visited her again the day before leaving, told her I'd be back a couple of months later, bode her farewell, and then figured I could still squeeze one last visit in the last morning. She was ostensibly delighted I'd come back and told me she had spent the previous afternoon wishing she had given me her e-mail address so we could stay in touch. I gladly obliged. Her address was her real full name and surname (I have since confirmed this, more below) She said she was corresponding with three or four regulars, including one who lived out in the provinces. Cool, I thought, I'm in this chica's VIP circle.

She was a dreadful pen-pal; one e-mail a week if I was lucky, just plain e-foreplay (four or five te quiero muchos, as many te reextraños and so on in various tones of red and pink, very little actual news) Anyway (sorry, I don't mean to upset anyone here) I cracked her e-mail account password (it was my first guess, based on our conversations) and it all turned out to be true. This bloke from the provinces wrote every so often to announce his nearing arrival, to thank her for her superlative services, and to wish her a merry xmas. She started sending similar e-foreplay mail to another monger but he didn't seem to bite. Her jilted boyfriend (whom she had told me about, too) wrote once or twice trying to make amends. Whether she has five similar accounts, I don't know. All I know is that everything she had told me about pretty much tallied with what I found in her inbox (except that she was bragging about three or four regulars when she really only had one prior to yours truly) Yes, that was sick, I know. But throw the first stone if you've never wanted to.

Anyway, she finally gave me her cellphone number, but was still pretty hard to get hold of (lives out in the sticks so I can't call her at home, can't usually have a decent conversation when she's on the bus going to work, time-zone issues, etc.

I paid her a surprise visit (gift and sizeable propina) in December. Things moved up a notch there, and into much of what Jackson so pointedly described. She started writing a little more regularly. She actually asked me to phone her. It was all very cool. Every time I checked something, it turned out to be true (one day she wrote telling me her cellphone had been stolen, I rang CTI with some story, and lo and behold the guy at CTI told me that the number was 'suspendido por causa de pérdida', and registered under exactly the same name as her e-mail address) She wrote telling me she was off on holidays, and then wrote again to tell me what a good time she had had. I sent her flowers on Feb. 14, she wrote back telling me all the other chicas in the privado had greened with envy, I phoned to ask how things had gone on her kid's first day back to school, etc. I actually get some stuff such as 'thanks for being there', you're a great friend', etc. With the usual e-foreplay. I have also been very straight with her regarding my marital status and utter lack of plans to change it.

So, I leave this week to find out more. Hopefully for a 48-hour rompathon, but also bracing for a few alternative scenarios, namely:

1) she goes into neurotic portena mode and doesn't turn up or gets a mid-shag phone call from her mother telling her that her kid has fever, has to interruptus the coitus and flee,

2) we have a great time, she slips in her [type problem here] and associated need for money,

3) we have a great time, I come out of the shower in my y-fronts and find her mob ready to rend my nuts from my body if I don't unsheathe my credit card and go around town emptying my bank account.

Plan b for scenario 1 is Brisas, my old haunt. I could live with scenario 2 (I won't throw stones from this side of the income gap but thanks for the heads-up, Jackson) I couldn't live with scenario 3, but don't think it's her type; she gave me her real name (her cell phone was in that name and I assume you need ID to get one) and she seems to have at least one monger coming back for more. Sure, she could have set up the whole password-cracking thing and made up all the characters in her inbox, but they all seem awfully real (not least because the guys can spell and she can't) and the other bits of information I have checked has proven true.

Anyway, as I said, I'll let you know about the experience next week.

El Perro
03-07-06, 22:54
No offense to your post Elcaco, but does anybody really give a shit whether chicas are real or not? They are both real and unreal. That's why we like 'em so fucking much! That is the dog's phenomonological take on this bogus thread.

Mojokpr
03-08-06, 05:57
I just noticed this thread and find it very interesteing. There is some discusion earlier on about the difference between gringas and portenas, even the working ones. I do find that the ladies in BA are more approachable (I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, a real shithole for meeting women, the true nexus for bitchdom) and many of the working girls I've met really were more pleasant and easy to get along with. I tend to try to meet people when I'm out and about, and have chatted up clerks in stores, restaurants, stopped and talked to females sitting out at cafes, and have not been stared down like I would be here where I live. I'm not a young buck, I'm late 40's and look it.

Even some of the working girls I've met have been a joy to be around. If I find someone that seems to enjoy her time with me, we usually end up going out for dinner, drinks, etc. Before our night ends at my place, like a real date but with a garanteed fun ending. They tend to treat me like someone they appreciate, hold hands, lots of smiles, kisses, etc. I speak some spanish, enough to spend time with them and being able to talk so things are not awkward, and they tend to tell me a lot about themselves. Treat them special, it goes a long way.

I've really noticed this quality in latinas in general. I've spent a fair amount of time in Costa Rica and visited several other places like Cartagena, and the one thing consistent is that the latinas are sweeter, very feminine, sexy and fun to be around. They still like being female and being treated like a lady. They appreciate courtesy and are gracious. They have negatives, too, like the jealousy thing, but hey, I like all the other stuff so that's ok with me.

ElCaco
03-08-06, 10:46
That is the dog's phenomonological take on this bogus thread.Dog, a proper phenomenologist would, a) know how to spell the word phenomenological and, b) never call anything bogus (phenomena, they will contend, are not bogus or otherwise; they are what they are in the beholder's eye) Anyway, I agree girls are both real and unreal, aren't we all. Take care and enjoy paradise.

El Perro
03-08-06, 11:23
Dog, a proper phenomenologist would, a) know how to spell the word phenomenological and, be) never call anything bogus (phenomena, they will contend, are not bogus or otherwise; they are what they are in the beholder's eye) Anyway, I agree girls are both real and unreal, aren't we all. Take care and enjoy paradise.I stand corrected as regards spelling and "bogus". Thanks for the intelligent response. I will reread my Merleau-Ponty!

Jjgoinslow
04-06-06, 17:41
I just noticed this thread and find it very interesteing. There is some discusion earlier on about the difference between gringas and portenas, even the working ones. I do find that the ladies in BA are more approachable (I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, a real shithole for meeting women, the true nexus for bitchdom) and many of the working girls I've met really were more pleasant and easy to get along with. I tend to try to meet people when I'm out and about, and have chatted up clerks in stores, restaurants, stopped and talked to females sitting out at cafes, and have not been stared down like I would be here where I live. I'm not a young buck, I'm late 40's and look it.

Even some of the working girls I've met have been a joy to be around. If I find someone that seems to enjoy her time with me, we usually end up going out for dinner, drinks, etc. Before our night ends at my place, like a real date but with a garanteed fun ending. They tend to treat me like someone they appreciate, hold hands, lots of smiles, kisses, etc. I speak some spanish, enough to spend time with them and being able to talk so things are not awkward, and they tend to tell me a lot about themselves. Treat them special, it goes a long way.

I've really noticed this quality in latinas in general. I've spent a fair amount of time in Costa Rica and visited several other places like Cartagena, and the one thing consistent is that the latinas are sweeter, very feminine, sexy and fun to be around. They still like being female and being treated like a lady. They appreciate courtesy and are gracious. They have negatives, too, like the jealousy thing, but hey, I like all the other stuff so that's ok with me.My experience has been similar. Its also interesting when they tell you about the jerks they have to deal with. Sometimes when I read this board, I think I can imagine the kind they are talking about. When you find someone you really click with, and you treat her really well, the service gets ALOT better and generally alot cheaper as well.

Jj

Dickhead
04-07-06, 00:02
Had an experience today and yesterday with a gal who shall remain anonymous. I've known her for a bit over two years. I've probably been with her fifty times. Is she a prostitute? Yes, definitely. Is she real? Yes, definitely. I took her to Uruguay on my visa run. She's never been out of the country before.

Folks, Carmelo, Uruguay is one of the most boring places on the face of the earth. She was just happy to have some kind of different experience. Just going by the amusement park in Tigre from the boat she was all excited. She has never even been to Tigre before. She took about thirty photos of just everyday stuff like nice looking homes and funky old cars, and the town square.

We had to leave early in the morning so she politely asked if she could come and spend the night last night. I offered for her to come over for dinner, too. I fed her a nice home-cooked dinner, we had a few drinks, a long and draining sex session, and then some pillow talk.

In the morning she made coffee. When we came back she blew me again even though we were tired, and it took a LONG time and she just kept at it. Then she needed to leave (had been with me well over 24 hours) but first she cleaned up most of the mess from the prior night's dinner. So, I rewarded her with a nice steak with sauteed mushrooms in a sherry tarragon butter.

Seen her documento several times, did not lie about her age, where she was from, nothing. She's fun to sit around and play cards with or just cuddle, or chat, or listen to music with. She never takes anything from the refrigerator without asking. She always takes her cups and dishes to the sink and rinses them. She pours my beer for me. She remembers that I take my coffee black and that I like a lot of ice in my drinks.

She does whatever I want in bed (there is one particular thing she won't do but fortunately I don't like it either) She comes easily from a variety of stimuli. She takes the train and the colectivo and would no sooner waste money on a remis to her provincia than she would fly to the moon. She's just grateful that I accompany her to the train station and wait with her. She wipes off the counters. She hangs up her towel. She replaces the toilet paper roll when it is low. She does like to smoke cigarettes sometimes but she doesn't do it around me, even in a situation like this where we were together for 26 hours or so.

I told her, "Now you are an international traveler" and she was just beaming with the thought of that. Never mind we were out of the country for like three fucking hours. She never says, "Oh Toro buy me this, buy me that." Please and thank you are in her vocabulary.

All this with a seventh grade education, "product of a broken home" to put it mildly, and years of putting up with fucking a variety of guys, some of whom are total slobs. What a sweet gal. Whatever money I give her, usually around 130 p, she never looks at it, never complains, and has on a few occasions left without taking money because she started her period or had to leave suddenly for family reasons (even after we had sex)

Yes, I treat her well. Yes, I'm a good client. Yes, anyone who was looking for a real girlfriend could do a hell of a lot worse (she also mends and irons) Yes, she's real. If she is not "real" I don't know what real is. She is selling her body because she wants her son to have better opportunities than she had.

I'm sure we are real friends and not just clients, and I know three or four gals like this. It does require some type of investment of time and energy just to get to know them, and you have to speak Spanish AND have some cultural understanding to work with.

Knuckhead
04-07-06, 03:03
Thanks Toro. This was a very thoughtful post. I too never bought into the mentality of thinking of and treating these girls like comodities. More often than not it pays off, and it pays off a heck of a lot more than any "real", "normal" relationship.

Geo Eye
04-07-06, 11:01
You guys seemed to be a little pussy whipped, remember one thing.

They are still hookers, and once a hooker always a hooker.

If she was a nice family girl she would have a diffrent state of mind.

DO NOT, DO NOT TRUST ANY OF THEM, NO EXCEPTION.

The reason is very simple they are looking for the BBD.

BIGGER, BETTER DEAL!

Armbia
04-07-06, 12:22
Dickhead,

Great post. I totally agree with you. You seem like an an ok guy. I forgive you. Lets meet on my next trip to Aaires.

Un fuerte abrazo from armbia

El Perro
04-07-06, 12:28

BIGGER, BETTER DEAL!Who ain't?

Daddy Rulz
04-07-06, 14:55
Having been along for this ride I can verify the story. The unnamed girl does have a special relationship with this monger. Having been involved with a "real" girl here I was really taken back by how she treats him very much like my girl had treated me. This monger though has a VERY good command of the language and culture here. This chicka doesn't ask for money when no services have been rendered, I have known her for awhile and she really is a sweet lady. I personally believe she is in this life SOLELY to provide a better life for her son. Her opportunities are very limited and this is something she is willing to do to give him a better life than she had.

In general I would say that Geos advice is good advice to follow, be very wary of chickas that talk about amor after an initial visit. But if a girl shows honest interest in you over time and displays real affection, sometimes its real affection. Just be carefull. If they ask you to send them money after you go back to SP then realize your being worked and get the hell out. That is an absolute I believe.

BIGGER, BETTER DEAL!

Dickhead
04-07-06, 17:26
The word "amor" has never crossed her lips in my presence, although she did give me about her sixth presentation on why I would be better off having her as a girlfriend instead of being an asqueroso putanyero borracho barrilete. I admit in pure economic terms she is right, but it is not going to happen.

I will say that each presentation has been different. Last night's was that I should rent a two bedroom apartment and she would stay with me Monday through Thursday and I could use the other bedroom for my other chicas, including Monday through Thursday. I also received a limited list of chicas she would be willing to share bed and body fluids with (although no lesbian activity, which is fine by me) I received a more detailed list of exactly what she would do around the house, which would basically amount to me not lifting a finger other than cooking when I felt like it.

The two bedroom apartment was necessary for reasons of her personal honor. I guess it would be okay for me to fuck Pandora in the other bedroom while she watched TV in "our" bedroom but the reverse would not be acceptable.

I listened politely and said I was not ready for that at this stage of my life.

Oh yeah, and she has never asked me for money whether I was or was not out of the country. She did once ask for a 50p advance on future services so that she could buy her son's schoolbooks. I didn't give it to her, but I did make sure to fuck her again before classes started.

Hunt99
04-07-06, 18:16
Has Marak5 hacked Dickhead's handle?

Knuckhead
04-07-06, 22:22

BIGGER, BETTER DEAL!Good advice Geo, and I too live by it. However, one could and should still treat them very well FOR THE DURATION. It is true at every level of chica, every country I visited, and every continent. Trust me on this one. It pays off.

Once they are out the door though, I have very little expectation from them.

Jjgoinslow
04-07-06, 23:12
Mira, being sensitive and treating a chica with respect cost you nothing. Unfortunately the caution regarding trust applies to alot more than just working girls.

Has Marak5 hacked Dickhead's handle?I noticed the similarity in logic as well. If I start hanging with a girl outside of her privado or club, and she is pretending (or not) to like me or that we are friends than by the same logic I explore whether the outside meeting, dinner or whatever is not a paid-for service but more like a normal date, that is I pay for dinner. In the least if one of these chicas likes you she should be happy to be taken to dinner with someone she enjoys. If she doesnt like that deal, I assume she is just pretending and move on. I have found a couple chicas that like to meet up with me for a show or dinner or whatever. I pay them for sex only, and with one of them that has become a voluntary amount. Some on here have indicated that they don't give a shit whether or not the chica likes you, but I prefer to be in the company of chicas that likes my company as well. Over time it usually becomes obvious.

Jj

ElCaco
04-13-06, 10:41
I've been meaning to write about my weekend in BA for ages.

Two conclusions, in case anyone's interested: it was great, and Dogboy's right (they are, and we are, somewhere between real and fake).

This whole weekend was an unpaid-for date (meaning I paid for the board, lodging, etc. but not for the sex) She explained that girls in her line of business crave genuine affection and good company, but have trouble finding the right sort of guy at work and don't frequent very polished sorts outside it. Turns out that in her case, I was kind of right. But forget real love or involvement (once monger, always a monger) Thus we each went our own way at the end of a really fun and memorable weekend.

But I do fell sorry for the chicas and for mongers when I read that they-don't-care, I-don't-care stuff. I don't think you can beat that lovely blend of genuine affection with a no-strings-attached deadline, from either point of view. The 'service' is terrific, the chica goes away feeling great.

Anyway, just one view.

Armbia
04-13-06, 13:54
I've been meaning to write about my weekend in BA for ages.

Two conclusions, in case anyone's interested: it was great, and Dogboy's right (they are, and we are, somewhere between real and fake)

This whole weekend was an unpaid-for date (meaning I paid for the board, lodging, etc. But not for the sex) She explained that girls in her line of business crave genuine affection and good company, but have trouble finding the right sort of guy at work and don't frequent very polished sorts outside it. Turns out that in her case, I was kind of right. But forget real love or involvement (once monger, always a monger) Thus we each went our own way at the end of a really fun and memorable weekend.

But I do fell sorry for the chicas and for mongers when I read that they-don't-care, I-don't-care stuff. I don't think you can beat that lovely blend of genuine affection with a no-strings-attached deadline, from either point of view. The 'service' is terrific, the chica goes away feeling great.

Anyway, just one view.Guys,

Try Sammy. She is a 9. Highly recommended by Armbia.

15-5501-1823

She is not on any site. Can meet you at the Cafe Orleans. Tell her "cucus" recomended you.

Jabone
02-14-08, 15:28
Well, this is an old thread but any opinions on this are welcome.

I started a 'realtionship' with one of the BA girls and no longer pay her directly for anything.

We spent a weekend with her in Mar del Plata and another in Iguazu. We have had dinner and done a lot of 'normal' things. Of course, I am paying for everything but she is spending a lot of time with me when she could otherwise be working. She is a little demanding but not too bad and we get a long very well. When we do have sex it is great and feels very real. Still she continues to work and insists she has no choice because she needs to give her son the best and other jobs pay very little.

In some ways it doesn't matter because I do not intend to marry her or send her money after I leave. On the other hand I will be back in BA and if she would get a different job I could forget her past. Almost tempted to say I would put her up in an apartment and help her if she stops working but this is crazy talk isn't it.

HairBalderman
02-14-08, 16:21
but this is crazy talk isn't it.You've answered your own question, Jabone.

Exon123
02-14-08, 17:00
Well, this is an old thread but any opinions on this are welcome.

I started a 'realtionship' with one of the BA girls and no longer pay her directly for anything.

We spent a weekend with her in Mar del Plata and another in Iguazu. We have had dinner and done a lot of 'normal' things. Of course, I am paying for everything but she is spending a lot of time with me when she could otherwise be working. She is a little demanding but not too bad and we get a long very well. When we do have sex it is great and feels very real. Still she continues to work and insists she has no choice because she needs to give her son the best and other jobs pay very little.

In some ways it doesn't matter because I do not intend to marry her or send her money after I leave. On the other hand I will be back in BA and if she would get a different job I could forget her past. Almost tempted to say I would put her up in an apartment and help her if she stops working but this is crazy talk isn't it.No, it will work.

Just start paying her $6,000 to $8,000 peso's a month, she'll quit working while your still in Buenos Aires.

Exon

Zappaman
02-14-08, 17:49
I completely understand how mongers "fall" for a Latina working girl every now and then and how easy that might be. What I am always amazed by is these particular mongers' lack of understanding of themselves, and therefore the subsequent lack of understanding of the situation they placed themselves in.

A multitude of times, across multiple boards and in person, there are guys who say they've developed a "relationship". Then they either get confused by it and / or burned by it.

Mr. Jabone, what exactly were you looking for out of this? How clear and up front were you with this chica when you went to the supposed "not paying for it" level? What realistic expectations could you have possibly had with this?

There are a lot of guys who will give you various reality checks about this type of situation. Mine might be quite a bit different than many others. My reality checks for you are:

1) Do you think you are the first one who this girl has encountered who likes someone beyond having to put up with them for some short time pay for sex. It's good for her brain too, to do a little "dating" with a foreigner and of course, you are expected to flip the bill for that. Does not have anything to do with her falling in love, etc.

2) Even if this girl actually truly digs you (or more) what future do you think you present to this woman (in her mind) What do you really know about her life in BA and do you realize how transparent you are to her in this way? You will go away, one way or another and she knows that. You truly want her off the market? Then stay in Argentina and marry her. Go ahead, put her in an apartment, etc. - no matter how you want to cut it - she has no reason to believe you are not just another gringo thinking you are falling in love with her, until the next one comes along for you.

3) I really love this one: "On the other hand I will be back in BA and if she would get a different job I could forget her past". I never, ever, get this skewed logic - what the hell does her "past" have to do with anything? What about your past? More than likely her reasons for fucking a lot of people are a lot more honorable than yours. You've got some unrealistic "kept woman" fantasy as well as thinking you can only go forward by forgeting her "past".

4) You called this a "relationship" - not relationship. You quoted it because you really don't know what to call it. OK, accept the truth of that, it's something in-between. Respect that, enjoy it, and move on because these women are not as stupid as many think and they know for the long term (and in their value sets) you are offering nothing more than short term entertainment and possibly money for them. In fact, your unrealistic way of looking at this is crystal clear to them and opens you up to all kinds of potential abuse.

Nothing wrong with falling in love - just don't think that throwing some cash / presents / apartments her way means she is falling in love with you. Falling in love with you includes that she trusts you will be around to protect and care for her, as a person. Otherwise, you are just a good time with money - same way as you look at her (except without the money)

Short Rib
02-14-08, 23:33
Zappaman - I completely agree.

Jabone - listen, we all understand how you feel. Except for putting them up in apartments. That's a bit extreme. I've lived here for 5 years now and these girls can spin your mind. I have several Argentine "girlfriends". We all do that live here. Some for the companionship and sex, some just for sex. Whatever. But unless you are going to live here, forget it. And don't keep spending crazy amounts of money. If she really just sees you as a friend, or fuck friend, then you don't need to keep paying so much silly money when you visit Argentina.

However often you visit BA each year, just enjoy the times you have when you visit this girl or girls. Then go back home. Keep it simple. Don't make things complicated. This country is already "muy complicada".

Pete Puma
02-15-08, 02:36
Same story. Guy can't get everything he wants all the time and questions if the girl is real. What exactly do you provide? A little entertainment, food. You think because you don't pay it is a "relationship". People have problems that they need to solve. They have people to take care of and need money to do it. Mongers think the girls should get some low paying job and wait for them to come back. She travelled with you when she could have been earning money for her kid and all you think is she should do more of it, crazy. Those days with you cost her more than it did you. You should appreciate what she did and tell her that. Or just keep trying to get freebies and complain that the girls won't live in poverty just for you.

Jabone
02-15-08, 20:49
Thanks for the responses, mostly what I expected excet I guess I needed to hear it straight up. The only thing I will say, is that I am not spending a lot of money on her besides one weekend away. We spend a lot of time together and she knows I will be leaving. I know there is a lot I do not know about her but I know a lot that I have verified. She actually accuses me of using her while I am here. I think it is real and I am watching my back and wallet.

Like someone said in the end I will leave and she will continue to work and the world will still be spinning around. I was more worried that maybe I was being setup for something more dangerous.

Thanks for listening.

Exon, it would be interesting to meet you some day.

Geo Eye
02-15-08, 23:36
Thanks for the responses, mostly what I expected excet I guess I needed to hear it straight up. The only thing I will say, is that I am not spending a lot of money on her besides one weekend away. We spend a lot of time together and she knows I will be leaving. I know there is a lot I do not know about her but I know a lot that I have verified. She actually accuses me of using her while I am here. I think it is real and I am watching my back and wallet.

Like someone said in the end I will leave and she will continue to work and the world will still be spinning around. I was more worried that maybe I was being setup for something more dangerous.

Thanks for listening.

Exon, it would be interesting to meet you some day.Jabone,

I was about to give you some advise, and then I read Zapperman post. He has head the nail on the head. Read his post again, it is good advise, I agree 100% , he seems to have been around the block as my self.

Jabone these women are hookers, they will fuck just about anything and anyone for money. They will do orgies, other women. And who knows what else for money.

Give me a break man. How can you even consider the work "relationship"

Like short rib said " keep it simple" When your there, noting wrong in spending some money and fucking her as much as possible. But spread it around a little.

Try other women. Hell, the reason buenos aires is so good, you can bang.

A diffrent ***** everyday.

If you want a nice clean girl (which are far and in between) go to the library, church college, at work, intruduction tru a friend, I don't know.

Do not fall for any working girl, remember no matter what she says, they are money hungry gold diggers, who are constantly being hit on by many, many guys (clients or otherwise) and they are looking for the BBD.

BIGGER, BETTER DEAL.

Exon123
02-16-08, 14:53
Jabone,

Its your money, you spend it anyway you want, what ever makes you happy.

What most of these mongers never take into consideration is the relationship from the girls point of view. Most of these girls are absolutely "Desperate" for money and thats why they have become prostitutes, for the money.

Half or more of them are single mothers, half or more are from other countrys, from all over the world, Brazil, Paraguay, the list goes on almost forever.

They need money, as simple as that. They all have cell phones, but almost none of them have any minutes, theres a reason for that. They can't pay their rent, again it goes on & on.

If you really like her try laying 4 to 5 hundred peso's a day on her and see what happens.

Contrary to everyones line of thinking, "Money doesn't Talk, It Screams"

Exon

Pete Puma
02-16-08, 19:40
Exon is right. These girls are desperate and desperate people do crazy things. It makes some of them dishonest, so be carefull. If you don't trust this one look for another.

Snowbird
02-16-08, 20:03
Jabone,

Its your money, you spend it anyway you want, what ever makes you happy.

What most of these mongers never take into consideration is the relationship from the girls point of view. Most of these girls are absolutely "Desperate" for money and thats why they have become prostitutes, for the money.

Half or more of them are single mothers, half or more are from other country's, from all over the world, Brazil, Paraguay, the list goes on almost forever.

They need money, as simple as that. They all have cell phones, but almost none of them have any minutes, theres a reason for that. They can't pay their rent, again it goes on & on.

If you really like her try laying 4 to 5 hundred peso's a day on her and see what happens.

Contrary to everyones line of thinking, "Money doesn't Talk, It Screams"

ExonExxon,

Since these chica are knocking down what most Argies would consider good money based on what they could earn in a normal job why do you think they never have any money? I have seen chicas knock down three to four hundred pesos a day and yet they are broke. Why are they so consistently broke?

Exon123
02-16-08, 21:28
Cocane?

Exon

Snowbird
02-17-08, 01:26
Cocane?

ExonCocaine?

Actually I thought they were saving the money to give to you!

I know a few chicas that I thought were spending their money on recreational drugs but do not feel that this is the majority.

Zappaman
02-17-08, 15:28
Exxon,

Since these chica are knocking down what most Argies would consider good money based on what they could earn in a normal job why do you think they never have any money? I have seen chicas knock down three to four hundred pesos a day and yet they are broke. Why are they so consistently broke?I don't think it's any different in Argentina than in the states. It's a human thing - young human thing. Youth and money, male or female, if you are young and have cash the average human blows it on whatever. Strippers in the U. S. Can make big, big money but I've personally known many over the years and it's rare that they take care of the their dough.

Anyway, I think a lot of guys "fall" for Latina chicas because, even under the P4P circumstances, they can often find themselves treated well beyond just the sex and it's an initial mindfuck they are not used to - one does not get the sense of "man hater" underneath it all. It's easy to expand that into "falling in love". Problem is the girls usually know that it's fantasy land and the guys often do not. Make no mistake, it's very possible the chica actually digs someone past just the money but the reality is there can be no real relationship unless one plans to be there on a permanent basis.

Dr. Phil

Exon123
02-17-08, 16:23
Snowbird,

First, please stand corrected, there are two "X's" in Exxon, (As you've posted below) thats the big international oil company based in Texas that made 40 billion last year.

I use only one "X" in Exon, so as not to confuse myself with a 40 billion dollar enterprise.

Second, I'll have to agree with Zappaman. Having met a few American "Titty Dancers" in my time and they, for the most part are alway's broke. Moreover half or more are on the "Program" selling "Extra's" after work.

The same is true for our Argentine providers, the money comes easly and it goe's just as fast. The creation of wealth or formation of capital, so to speak, takes great self discipline, a virtue most people don't have, let alone uneducated Argentine providers. Human nature is same everywhere.

Exon

Jabone
02-17-08, 19:37
This has not stopped me from going to other woman and paying although much less than before. All I can say is that the girl seems to have gotten very attached and she does not try to empty my wallet. True, I pay for dinners and such but I enjoy them and they are not extravagent. If this is all an act it seems like a lot of effort for very little return on her part. So, I decided that this is real. I have a very good friend with benefits who is a hooker and as strange as it may seem I am enjoying it. We'll see what happens when I leave BA.

Her money is also interesting. She charges on the high end per hour and has no problem getting customers yet she is always complaining about money. At first I was concerned about possible drug use. However, I have spend a lot of time with her and I see no signs of drug use and she insists she never used any. She does have a kid and claims she needs a lot of money to provide good schooling and other things for him. As fas as I can see she has a good head on her shoulders.

I do not think 4-500 would be enough for a day. I think she regularly makes more. I was considering asking her how much she would need to spend a day or week with me without working.

BTW, if you see a guy at Cafe Exedra with a pack of Lucky Stripes but not smoking that is probably me. I will be in BA another week or so.

Geo Eye
02-18-08, 18:46
Be careful. MAN. Do not fall for her charm. Be careful.

Do not spend any big money other than entertainment hooker money.

It is your money, but do not believe in these hookers

Jabone
02-20-08, 20:38
Yes, I am watching my money very carefully. But, like I said, I am really not spending much more money than I would with a girl otherwise. Nice dinner and drinks, a weekend away, and some gifts. Yes, I paid for it all. But I had a great time, and we got along great. So, for now I do not really see a down side for me, unless I am being setup for something, but what? Everytime I knock on her door part of me is afraid there will be some guys in there ready to jump me.

I appreciate the responses because I have no one else to discuss this situation and you guys have much more experience than I.

Rocco13
04-02-08, 20:12
Lots of great interesting points of view on here, glad I found this forum.

I am an American who is now living and working in BA for 6 months.

I have frequented thailand alot and prefer to find that hot sexy girl who not only treats you right but great sex. I have spent time with a couple chicas here in BA that fit that bill, but never tried to negotiate any kind of regular ongoing deal.

In Thailand when I find that right one I like to take here out of here occupation and keep as a loyal regular.

Is it posible to find this arrangement in BA? OF course one of the girls I have seen off / on for 4 months says she loves me and texts me daily etc. But I am not naive enough to buy into it. I could be here longterm and don't have a real problem with ones past as mine is not the purist either.

Where can I get that thai girl style deal?

Strad
04-08-08, 02:13
At least Thai girls more or less can speak English.

Just wanna know why do you want to have relationships with working girls, if you don't mind I am asking.

Strad.

Lots of great interesting points of view on here, glad I found this forum.

I am an American who is now living and working in BA for 6 months.

I have frequented Thailand alot and prefer to find that hot sexy girl who not only treats you right but great sex. I have spent time with a couple chicas here in BA that fit that bill, but never tried to negotiate any kind of regular ongoing deal.

In Thailand when I find that right one I like to take here out of here occupation and keep as a loyal regular.

Is it posible to find this arrangement in BA? OF course one of the girls I have seen off / on for 4 months says she loves me and texts me daily etc. But I am not naive enough to buy into it. I could be here longterm and don't have a real problem with ones past as mine is not the purist either.

Where can I get that thai girl style deal?

Rocco13
04-10-08, 00:09
At least Thai girls more or less can speak English.

Just wanna know why do you want to have relationships with working girls, if you don't mind I am asking.

Strad.Never really used the word relationship yet my words do seem to indicate as such. Iguess to answer your question, I'm looking for the obvious and as I am here to stay not too interested in hunting down a new one each weekend as I have already been down that road.

As for searching for the non pro, its tough as my spanish needs work and the normal bar scene doesnt even get started until 2am around here.

Yes thailand seems much more condusive for this.

Jabone
06-26-08, 01:10
The BA girls can be sweet but hard to really get a 'relationship' I fell into one and she tells me she is no longer working but no rents out her place. We are still in touch almost every day, but I have no way to know for sure because I am not in BA now. Still, when we are together it is very real.

Let's face sex and companionship are different. In the end it is the companionship that is more important. It is highly unlikely to pay someone for sex and then really go out and have a normal 'relationship'.

If you are here to stay, why not study spanish and find some good language partners and who knows.

Mike Cockburn
07-24-08, 16:18
I hate to be the one with the bad news.

It is pretty hard to rent an apartment in Bs. As. without a guarantee (other apartment or house)

These chicas might be forced to pay much much more for the same department. Especially if they know what will be going on in the department. Maybe 3 times as much, who knows?

People has said to me (in other forums) that many girls have to pay a bribe to a local policeman. Failure to do so, might end up in a closure of the place and arrests / harassments of customers.

But of course. As most argentinians, they waste a lot of money on luxury.

Fine clothes, dinners in restaurants, expensive habits, imported perfums, etc etc they really cannot afford, in order to show that they are not sudacas, but europeans;)

Very few of the girls that actually make a lot of cash.

Actually manage to save up a fortune.

As far as I have heard it is spent on a expensive life style.

CarneValistico
07-26-08, 10:54
Hi All,

Reading this thread makes me shaking my a head a bit.

A relation with a working girl is based on sex for money, thats the way how you meet her. Than you you like what you got and you want to repeat, cool! Till now we have still a p4p scene. Slowly you develop feelings / emptions towards her.

Ok, and what comes now?

How many times these girls had that before, and how often do you think these girls believed "this" guy is real and takes me out of this shit and how often do you think these girls had been disapointed? After each disapointment these girls reinforce their armour around their own personality and promise themselfs never ever have a " relation " with a client again - infact its a golden rule among "working" girls that these kind of relations allmost never work. The fairytail of Pretty Woman exists in their brains, and sometimes it happens, but 99% of the brains of these girls get cracked with the time, involved in the redlight invironment. Drugs and alkoholism are the major consequences of that kind of job. But they have no other option.

We mongers are not an inch better than the girls, we take what we want, when we want for a price we agree. Its that simple. The only difference is the way we tread our " girls " makes us to gentlemen or f. Jerks.

As Exon stated several times, it pays off to tread them like ladies. They may open a bit more towards you, and may even provide a GFE. But their behaviour towards you is the direct reflexion on your behaviour to them as well.

These girls know very well that their social ranking is under any level in society, esp in a macho country like Argentina. So it needs efforts to build a friendship and much more for a relation. In any case these girls do it for money to raise their kids, schoolfees, suport their parents etc etc, all honorable reasons as long as their is no decent income to get somehow else.

So you get a relation with these girls if you are true, able to provide a perspective, and provide a frequent amount - as Exon stated around 8000 pesos. And last not least, these girls are hungry to have a decent social position in oposit of being a known " **** ".

So, thats my point of view, keep it simple or marry her after some time living together as a couple.

Amen, Hallelulja, Peace to all.

Yours,

C.

Hubbster
08-09-09, 20:18
Ultimately they are still women in a 3rd world country trying to make ends meet.

I've had a few regulars turn into girlfriends for a few months but it all ends the same so its time for me to try something new.

They can be real but is that what you REALLY want? I have a pair going real on me now but we are in the nice stage and I plan on extending that as long as I can by dashing off on a trip outside Arg to keep things from getting routine.

My last GF in USA asked me if I'd have another GF if we split and I told her I was tired of GFs, which rather shocked her.

Chasing Gatos is fantastic, even better than Freddos ice cream:)

Having a girlfriend always turns into a PIA eventually.

So I think I'll just Chase Gatos or maybe collect a nice stable of Gatos I see regulary and forget the GF thing

And one more thing: Unless your chick has enough $ to buy and sell you, regardless if she is a Pro or Not, YOU ALWAYS PAY FOR THE POON in the end

Just ask any guy paying alimony or any schmuck who just had heart broken

Member #4112
08-10-09, 13:05
I have been doing this for over 10 years and during that time have had several "girlfriends" who were working girls. The GFE thing is great in the beginning, but it always revolves around money. I always split when they start asking for "help" to get out of the business. I don't mind dropping a little cash for the GFE, but the longest one of these things lasted was 1 year (four trips South) and I was really starting to get tired of the sex with the same one all the time. I still pick up a "girlfriend" working girl on my travels when and if I meet one with whom I really "click" but always move on in the end. I picked up a now favorite saying from a friend of mine "For every beautiful sexy woman out there – there is a guy tired of screwing her". Guys it's true, keep on mongering – your are helping the economy and keeping these young and not so young ladies employed!

Member #3320
08-10-09, 22:47
I have been doing this for over 10 years and during that time have had several "girlfriends" who were working girls. The GFE thing is great in the beginning, but it always revolves around money. I always split when they start asking for "help" to get out of the business. I don't mind dropping a little cash for the GFE, but the longest one of these things lasted was 1 year (four trips South) and I was really starting to get tired of the sex with the same one all the time. I still pick up a "girlfriend" working girl on my travels when and if I meet one with whom I really "click" but always move on in the end. I picked up a now favorite saying from a friend of mine "For every beautiful sexy woman out there – there is a guy tired of screwing her". Guys it's true, keep on mongering – your are helping the economy and keeping these young and not so young ladies employed!Very well said! Cheers

Whiskas
08-11-09, 00:55
I have been doing this for over 10 years and during that time have had several "girlfriends" who were working girls. The GFE thing is great in the beginning, but it always revolves around money. I always split when they start asking for "help" to get out of the business. I don't mind dropping a little cash for the GFE, but the longest one of these things lasted was 1 year (four trips South) and I was really starting to get tired of the sex with the same one all the time. I still pick up a "girlfriend" working girl on my travels when and if I meet one with whom I really "click" but always move on in the end. I picked up a now favorite saying from a friend of mine "For every beautiful sexy woman out there – there is a guy tired of screwing her". Guys it's true, keep on mongering – your are helping the economy and keeping these young and not so young ladies employed!Amen bro, I drink to that!

Mbronzini
09-12-09, 14:32
Well the posts on this thread could not be more true. But sometimes the little head thinks for the big head and things get out of control for a while. I let myself get suckered into a GFE by my own stupidity and the charm and beauty of the chica. She worked me quite well for a while but eventually she killed the goose that was laying a lot of golden eggs. I will explain more and expose the chica later once I confirm a few more facts. It is so true. That in the end men pay for poon regardless so you might as well get what you want when you want it and variety does add a little excitement.

I too realized that the GFE was getting a little confining in a city full of gorgeous women.

Whiskas
09-12-09, 21:48
''Is the Fucking your are getting really worth the Fucking that you are getting''! Usually not!Sid, this is pure wisdom, worth of the hall of Fame!