PDA

View Full Version : How much money do chicas earn?

Rudolph
01-04-06, 17:01
I"m trying to find out what the chicas earn on a monthly basis. I know that answer depends on many variables but generally what would a 7 to 8 chica earn in a prominent club of 25 to 30 girls?

How about the 4 to 6's. A rough guess would be good enough of an answer.

When is the busy season for the chicas? The ratio was way off in favor of the customers last time I was there. 25 chicas to maybe two or three customers. How do they make any money this way and do things improve for them during any particular time of year.

Andres
01-04-06, 22:00
I"m trying to find out what the chicas earn on a monthly basis. I know that answer depends on many variables but generally what would a 7 to 8 chica earn in a prominent club of 25 to 30 girls?

How about the 4 to 6's. A rough guess would be good enough of an answer.

When is the busy season for the chicas? The ratio was way off in favor of the customers last time I was there. 25 chicas to maybe two or three customers. How do they make any money this way and do things improve for them during any particular time of year.My guess is that average chicas working consistently make between ARS 2000 and ARS 3000. However, since they usually are anything but consistent, I would suggest between ARS 1000 and ARS 1500.

Busy season is whenever they need money to pay bills and out of traditional vacation periods (January, Easter, etc)

Beautiful girls at Madahos may make fortunes, such as ARS 10000 and up. I know of a savvy girl who bought an apartment in Nuñez and changed her car twice working in an average boliche. She was really consistent and provided high quality service, which is something that many girls cannot provide.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Rudolph
01-04-06, 22:52
My guess is that average chicas working consistently make between ARS 2000 and ARS 3000. However, since they usually are anything but consistent, I would suggest between ARS 1000 and ARS 1500.

Busy season is whenever they need money to pay bills and out of traditional vacation periods (January, Easter, etc)

Beautiful girls at Madahos may make fortunes, such as ARS 10000 and up. I know of a savvy girl who bought an apartment in Nuñez and changed her car twice working in an average boliche. She was really consistent and provided high quality service, which is something that many girls cannot provide.

Hope this helps,

AndresCan not provide a high level of service? I guess not everyone is cut out to be a sex trade worker. I would not thrive in this profession either. Your figure of 1000 to 1500 is about what I though they make.

Moore
01-04-06, 23:53
Girls Ive talked to at SF 1707, Affaire Puerreydon, Envidia claim to make about p3,000/mo and sometimes more. These are midrange places where 30min costs p60 to p100. Thats a VERY good salary here - an incredible salary if you are 23yo and have low education and/or training. I know 2 girls that are saving up to buy a house (remember, houses where they are buying in provincia are dirt cheap) and are apparently well on thier way to achieving their goal.

These are more popular girls since I notice that if I don't select them then someone else quickly does. You see a fair amount however that almost never seem to get chosen and are always just hanging at the bar. I'm sure they earn a lot less.

I can't express this in numerical values (4s-6s, 7s or 8s) as I don't understand what they mean.

As of last count (May actually), here is what Argentines make in pesos/mo:
24% Under $500
30% $501 to $800
20% $801 to $1,200
15% $1,201 to $2,000
11% over $2,000

So 3,000/mo is more than what 95% of the population makes. If Im a middle class Argentine making p700/mo I will be expecting very good service from a girl Im paying 1/2 of my weekly salary for a 30min session. So should you - never take any kind of shit from them.

Dancesw/Chicas
01-05-06, 00:23
Andres,

This girl you are talking. That's Deborah right? From Salome?

Last I heard she cut a deal with an Italian guy and went to live there.

What a loss!

DWC

Andres
01-05-06, 07:03
Andres,

This girl you are talking. That's Deborah right? From Salome?

Last I heard she cut a deal with an Italian guy and went to live there.

What a loss!

DWCThat's right. It's her.

Looking backwards, I wonder how did managed this girl to have always a warm smile for the HUGE stream of johns who wanted to nail her (although she hardened a bit after her 4th year on providing service)

Thanks for the info.

Andres

Marak5
02-09-06, 10:41
My chica in Solid Gold was making a lot. She had been working about a year but already bought a house in the provincia and she told me it cost about 70,000 pesos.

She works 6 nights a week. She says she pretty much always gets 1 guy per night. Rarely does she accept less than 100usd per hour. So she gets at minim 6 * 300 * 4 = 7200 pesos per month.

She is very sweet with all the guys, gets many repeats, talks great with the customers, etc. One of the more popular girls there.

She told me the maximum she got from a guy was 700usd in 1 night for 7 hours. So 2100 pesos in 1 single night.

She gets a lot of repeats from foreigners taking her out for multiple hours.

She told me that its pretty common for guys to take her for multiple hours, so say 2 times per week she gets 500 pesos, sometimes less sometimes a lot more so that's on the low side.

So (2*500 + 4*300)*4 = 8800 or close to 3000usd per month.

Jjgoinslow
02-09-06, 23:48
One chica told me it costs about 100p a month for one advert (listing) on a major website. So you have to figure these girls with 10 different adverts are paying perhaps 1000p a month, and are obviously / probably getting more work.

Thomaso276
02-09-06, 23:50
The clubs girls do not make that much money. Do not believe this hype. Houses in the provinces (Merlo for example) can be bought for less than 30,000 pesos. A local told me he can buy a house with a pool in his barrio for 50,000 pesos. As with all things money, most people exaggerate almost 50%. I would guess she makes 3000 pesos per month, not dollars. If she is a top provider. That is probably the average because there are some slow times here during a month.

As well, some chicas remember the one client who overpaid them years ago and they think that should be their price everytime.

I was out last week and the clubs were screaming for clients. Many girls sitting unattended for hours. Now, when it is 3am and someone offers 100 pesos per hour do you think she will hold out for more? Especially if her tightwad boyfriend didn't send her any money this month. Chicas always overinflate their value to impress their customers and try to squeeze out a few more bucks.

I would go to Solid Gold and try to personally report on the "favorita" except the place is a ripoff drink selling joint and I stopped going there two years ago. Glad to see they still bring in the suckers.

Punter 127
02-10-06, 01:10
Thomaso,

I'd say you are right on the mark, and in a better position to know about the chicas in BA. His math also doesn't take into account that most girls have to take a few days off about every 28 days. Do you think he has been around enough girls to know this?

Punter 127

Bandy
02-10-06, 14:28
I never bothered with any of the math wizard's posts, because I think he is one of the biggest fools I ever encountered on this board.

But one thing, which have been cited by many mongers, especially newbies, constantly bothers me. There is a misconception about hourly rate and the total charge for the session by a club girl. In privados (where it is half an hour or an hour) things may be different, but when you take out a girl from a club, the money you should pay is for the entire session, not by the hour (even when she quotes you by the hour) If somebody pay 700 USD for 7 hours (@100 USD per hour) then the girl knows that she found the biggest sucker in the world. If I would pay her 700 USD, then she will be pinned down and my dick will be in her pussy for whole 7 hours and we all know that is never the case.

Even for internet girls who charges 150 Peso per hour, I never paid them more than 200 Peso, after spending almost three hours with them. It is crazy to multiply the hourly rate with the time spent.

If she really wants the hourly rate, then she should leave after an hour or should remind you that you are on the second hour. At this point, it is your call, whether to continue or not.

Bandy

Sportsman
02-11-06, 05:02
Bany,

I have my own opinion about how naïve this guy is but I have decided to keep it to myself. Hopefully someday he'll look back and see how stupid he has been. May be he won't but I really don't give a flying leap.

One thing I would like to share is my experience at 3373 Santa Fe back in September. The price I paid on the first visit was 70 pesos/hour. I offered the same chica two days later 180 pesos for a three hour session. She happily accepted it and I had a good time. I know it is only $10 but it is the principle. I don't know if the house or the chica had to eat the difference, I hope it was the house instead of the chica. So you see there is some negotiation/discount for a multi-hour session at privados also.

Sportsman

Dickhead
02-11-06, 13:05
Well Punter me lad I hate to tell you but a lot of chicks don't quit working when they get their period. They use sponges. This includes certain Mexicans of our acquaintance.

El Perro
02-11-06, 13:25
Well Punter me lad I hate to tell you but a lot of chicks don't quit working when they get their period. They use sponges. This includes certain Mexicans of our acquaintance.No sense in interrupting the cash "flow".

Mpexy
02-11-06, 22:58
To give some sense of scale of the local economy to help contrast or even negotiate terms with chicas of the night with, a good paying job for a professional college graduate type position as an engineer, architect, etc. Is about 2000p a month.

Working as a host or hostess at a restaurant in Recoleta earns the person there about 900-1000p a month if they have no additional language skills, and about 1100-1200p a month if they have some additional language skills like english. With most working a 6 day a week, 8-10 hr a day min. Schedule.

The truly sad part on even the highest end of the scale is a surgeon in Buenos Aires makes about on average in a month what a not-so-good surgeon makes in a day in the USA.

Which just goes to show that where ever you are, working for a salary basically is a losing proposition for true independence. Start your own company or own your own business.

On the chica earnings side, no idea but I do know from personal experience that on the high side most will jump at the chance to earn a $2k US / mo deal, so I'm assuming the actual base level you could make an earnings deal for is far less, say in the $1k to 1.5k US for a month.

This seems reasonable as most average working Argentinians I've talked to said that while a 2k peso / month job is considered a very good college graduate job, the "fantastic" salary would be about 5-6k pesons a month, or roughly equivalent to about $2k US / mo.

Exon123
05-18-06, 14:11
Every time you masturbate you save $200 peso's.

Exon

Dickhead
05-18-06, 14:22
Here in Vicente Lopez, there are 4 privados within walking distance of the mansion for 30-50 pesos a half hour and all offer experiences very, very similar to masturbating. So, I think Exon's estimate is high.

Santa Fe 3373 also offers this type of assembly line fast food jack off sex for I believe it is 40 pesos.

But at least now we know how Exon became a millionaire.

I had a baseball coach one time who said, "Every time you think you want some pussy, jack off and put $5 in the trunk of your car" (this was a LONG time ago). I followed his advice 50%.

El Aleman
05-18-06, 20:59
I talked these days with a "reliable source" and was given the information that as an average she would make aboth A$R 4000. At this time of the year, it would be very slow, and she also experienced sitting around several days in a row without a single client.

This is a girl working out of one of the expensive Recoleta clubs.

El Alemán

Exon123
05-18-06, 22:02
Here in Vicente Lopez, there are 4 privados within walking distance of the mansion for 30-50 pesos a half hour and all offer experiences very, very similar to masturbating. So, I think Exon's estimate is high.

Santa Fe 3373 also offers this type of assembly line fast food jack off sex for I believe it is 40 pesos.

But at least now we know how Exon became a millionaire.

I had a baseball coach one time who said, "Every time you think you want some pussy, jack off and put $5 in the trunk of your car" (this was a LONG time ago) I followed his advice 50%.$200 peso's isn't "Jacking Off" thats real authenic live pussy. Un-like your 30 to 50 peso experience's, which as quoted is very, very similar to "Wacking Off".

Exon

Daddy Rulz
03-14-13, 11:01
A question: why are most chicas reluctant to do deals outside the clubs. Have gone to various Boliches and had a good time with some chicas, they have given me their number, often without me asking, and then when I call they tell me to return to the club. But on another occasion I took out a dancer, and she had no problems in making arrangements outside the club. Are the chicas required to fulfil a quota of drink purchases? Or are they worried the club will find out? Just curious about all of this.They have a number of days they have to work a week. Top 20% 4 days, midrange girls 5 days, fuglies 6 days. The dancers have more days off so they can milk you one day and still bang their boyfriend one day, and go to church with their mom a day.

JSchool10
07-09-13, 00:12
What's a reasonable amount of pesos for a Chica to live on per month?

I saw online that the average annual salary in BA is about 138300 ARS.

TejanoLibre
07-09-13, 02:55

I saw online that the average annual salary in BA is about 138300 ARS.I think that you are WAY OFF the mark on what you think is the average income for the typical Argentine.

What you saw on-line was a poll of 68 employees in BA.

I think the average is going to be closer to about $4,800.00 pesos a month unfortunately.

That said I was talking to a very popular Chica the other day and out of curiosity I asked her what it would take to take her out of the Biz and she told me that after all things considered it would take about 20 k Pesos a month to take her out of the business.

This is an attractive girl in an expensive part of town with a considerable amount of overhead so you should be able to find a "normal" girl with a lot less overhead for a lot less money.

The 20 k a month would cover everything that she needs each month. (beauty shop, gym, apartment, food, medical, dental, etc.).

I have heard that you can do it for as low as 4 to 5 k Pesos a month or less but the girl will be a lot less well traveled, educated, groomed, etc, etc.

Maybe someone else can help put a number on the average income in BA.

TL.

Sorry that's NOT what you asked !

Oh well , it's a start !

Rock Harders
07-09-13, 06:33
I think that you are WAY OFF the mark on what you think is the average income for the typical Argentine.

Maybe someone else can help put a number on the average income in BA.Mongers,

TL is not far off the mark when he guesses that the average income in CABA is $4800 pesos / month. In my case, the lowliest employee (cleaning person) makes $3400+ pesos per month while the highest paid employee (night supervisor, including commission) makes $20,000+ pesos per month. The most common salary is about $6500 pesos / month.

Suerte,

RH

Nikki
07-09-13, 16:26

I saw online that the average annual salary in BA is about 138300 ARS.LOL good one!

More like 50 k pesos I would say.

Gandolf50
07-09-13, 18:44
This is a question I feel is impossible to answer. Just look at the difference in their asking prices. Any where from $150 p a hour up to thousands of dollars. There are girls who barely make enough to eat and others who have nice houses and good investments and quite a bit of money in the bank. It all depends on the girl.

TejanoLibre
07-09-13, 18:57
This is a question I feel is impossible to answer. Just look at the difference in their asking prices. Any where from $150 p a hour up to thousands of dollars. There are girls who barely make enough to eat and others who have nice houses and good investments and quite a bit of money in the bank. It all depends on the girl.This was supposed to be the average income in BA for a normal worker. Not a Chica's income.

I personally have seen girls average 5000 pesos a day on a good day with 4 to 6 clients and unfortunately I have seen a girl make $1500.00 DOLLARS in one night just because she spoke English.

Best Case Scenarios.. ONLY THE STARS -

Hook. 16 k a month for an active working girl.

Hippo. 20 k to 24 k a month for an aggressive girl.

Orleans. 16 k.

X- 8 k to 10 k.

Nice Privado. 12 k for the hottest girl if she works a lot.

The typical girl in a typical bar is likely to average quite a bit less and a basic girl in a basic Privado just gets screwed !

TL.

And a Psychiatrist makes about 6400 PESOS a month after going to school for a LONG time .

Gandolf50
07-09-13, 20:51
This was supposed to be the average income in BA for a normal worker. Not a Chica's income.

I personally have seen girls average 5000 pesos a day on a good day with 4 to 6 clients and unfortunately I have seen a girl make $1500.00 DOLLARS in one night just because she spoke English.

Orleans. 16 k.

X- 8 k to 10 k.

The typical girl in a typical bar is likely to average quite a bit less and a basic girl in a basic Privado just gets screwed !

TL.

And a Psychiatrist makes about 6400 PESOS a month after going to school for a LONG time .Once again, what is a normal worker? A union truck driver can make 40 K a month and a doctor in a public hospital is making 6 to 8 K. The economics of this country is beyond me. I think its also beyond all of those that are in power!

Don B
07-10-13, 02:04
This was supposed to be the average income in BA for a normal worker. Not a Chica's income.

Orleans. 16 k.

X- 8 k to 10 k.

TL.

And a Psychiatrist makes about 6400 PESOS a month after going to school for a LONG time .I know of a case when a check in the amount of $10,000 was given to the girl. She deposited it in her bank account and it cleared. This was in '95 when the dollar was worth more than today.

Don B

Poker
07-12-13, 04:06
I asked several chicas that had no reason to lie and here are their answers.

High level independents (Area-VIP and SI) 800 pesos per date (many claim they get also large tips) about 25,000 pesos a week gross and 15,000 net.

Average independent 15,000 a week gross and 10,000 net (2-3 chicas sharing one apt).

Hipo chica above average 10,000 per week.

Top privado, like cielo 8-10,000 per week.

Average privado 5,000-7000 per week.

Below average privado 3,000 a week.

Most say they only work 3.5 weeks a month and take a longer vacation 2-4 times a year.

They all claim to have unusual high level of tips as well as very high expenses, like gynecologist, babysitter, gym, hair and other beauty aids.

I think since many make much above average, they also spend it faster than the average.

These numbers are more or less double what was the norm just 2 years ago. At 25% inflation a year Argentina is about to price itself out of all types of tourists.

Gandolf50
07-12-13, 05:28
These numbers are more or less double what was the norm just 2 years ago. At 25% inflation a year Argentina is about to price itself out of all types of tourists.I think they already have. Its not only the cost, but the long travel time, and the attitude of the people in general. Not every one of course. But from the landlords and people you must deal with to stay or live here.

Nikki
07-12-13, 14:55
Average independent 15,000 a week gross and 10,000 net (2-3 chicas sharing one apt).

Hipo chica above average 10,000 per week.

Top privado, like cielo 8-10,000 per week.

So this is about 5 k USD a month (blue rate of course) How much do escorts make in the US?

Hound
07-12-13, 19:35
So this is about 5 k USD a month (blue rate of course) How much do escorts make in the US?Although the info in the link provided doesn't cite any financial figures and is about the USA scene, I thought it timely to this tread-as it's on today's ABC news website and soon to be gone-- and another running here on AP (documentary thread).

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/sex-workers-tricks-trade-memoir-class/story?id=19643868UeBxj23_a-J.

TejanoLibre
07-12-13, 19:36
So this is about 5 k USD a month (blue rate of course) How much do escorts make in the US?http://www.sfgate.com/business/article/Call-girl-business-high-pay-brief-career-3224048.php#page-2.

That is the US Rate of course.

TL.

As you can see it's about the same.

High-End being someone like a Vedette and the Low-End being someone like a girl on the corner of ( Excedra ) escept it's PESOS in that part of the world!

Poker
07-16-13, 03:26
So this is about 5 k USD a month (blue rate of course) How much do escorts make in the US?
In the US it is not legal, that is the biggest difference. The lady, the customer can find themselves under arrest.

In NY a top independent can make 15 k (in Dollars) per week with maybe 3 k in expenses. One that works under someone, many times an oriental lady, maybe 2-3 k a week if she. Works like a dog. Average independent makes maybe 4-5 k (net) a week if she is lucky.

In smaller cities top girl maybe 5-7 k net and 2 k a week if not independent. Again that means seeing 6-8 guys a day 5-6 days a week for an independent and many more for a lady in a spa.

Many ladies in the US work at a bar, where sexual contact is not an option and not allowed. A top dancer can make 3-5 k a week, most of the time, not even kissing the customer, just rubbing her naked body on some stupid fat dude.

Gandolf50
07-16-13, 07:15
The Argentine population is used to being ripped off and over paying for almost EVERYTHING! The prices they pay for women are just another example.