PDA

View Full Version : Diseases

Rudolph
01-04-06, 17:02
What is the risk of AIDS and other undesirable chica side effects? Do the girls get monitored. I have noticed that nobody appears the least bit concerned about STD health risks in this forum.

Thomaso276
01-05-06, 11:19
"What is the risk of AIDS and other undesirable chica side effects? Do the girls get monitored."

I monitor as many girls as I can. So does Exxon and a few other helpful volunteers. Side effect of limp dick after sex is very common.

"I have noticed that nobody appears the least bit concerned about STD health risks in this forum."

No one has every gotten an STD from this forum. You need bodily fluid transfers to get an STD. You might get carpal tunnel syndrome from this forum so be real careful.

Had a chance to look at some of your other posts, questions. Take time to read the damn board. How about asking questions that can be answered, and contain some sort of reasonable thought.

"What does something like that cost to buy down there?"

Answer - alot of money. Don't bother to check ads in newspapers for accurate information. Whatever price is quoted is absolutely correct and exactly the market price.

"Do your rooms have private bathrooms?"

No but they have a big trench in the back yard.

"I"m trying to find out what the chicas earn on a monthly basis. I know that answer depends on many variables but generally what would a 7 to 8 chica earn in a prominent club of 25 to 30 girls?"

As much as they can.

"How about the 4 to 6's. A rough guess would be good enough of an answer."

How about girls who are over 6 feet tall? How about girls with red dresses? How about girls with a limp?

"Briefly what general industries are worthwhile exploring here and since most business are not run in an ethical manner do opportunities exist for an ethical operator to purchase and improve on the operation of existing businesses?"

There are no ethical businesses in any country outside of the USA. Picking cardboard and plastic from trash seems to offer steady opportunity. Lots of exploring there.

"So would this short sighted grab it while you can attitude not also be present in the chicas of Argentina? Are they unethical as well?"

Everyone down is is completely ethical. All chicas are unethical. Sounds strange but it is true.

Let me post your next question for you: Who is buried in Eva Peron's tomb?

Dog out.

Hunt99
01-05-06, 13:04
LMAO@Thomaso

Bandy
01-05-06, 14:25
................No one has every gotten an STD from this forum. You need bodily fluid transfers to get an STD.........Thomaso,

I will be very surprised if anybody gets an STD by reading this forum. Just kidding!

On a serious note, mongers should never be complacent about the risks of this hobby. The reason most of us do not talk about it, is because we understand the risks. Use common precautions and let the chips fall where they may.

Bandy.

PS: If you are real unlucky, shit will happen and sometimes it has nothing to do with mongering. In today's news:

.....Several patients in four area hospitals in Long Island, NY, have contracted syphilis due to use of unscreened tissues in bone grafts. The root of all these is allegedly a funeral home which collects human tissue exhumed from a graveyard without families' permission.....

Irony is that, these patients are probably on their way to be multi-millionaires. If we ever catch something serious, we might end up in the dog house.

Orlandoirish
01-05-06, 16:54
Goblin,

You need to be nice, I did contract a cold while reading the forum, sniffles, etc. So maybe we can contract a cyber virus---jury is still OUT.

ROTFLMAO!

Goblin
01-05-06, 17:03
Hey come to think of it I checked your posts since you seem to be in the habit of it.

Almost fell asleep, but what jumps out is that you are green with envy, broke like a BA trash digger and that you respond to very specific questions with really bad advice.

"What is the risk of AIDS and other undesirable chica side effects? Do the girls get monitored."

I monitor as many girls as I can. So does Exxon and a few other helpful volunteers. Side effect of limp dick after sex is very common.

"I have noticed that nobody appears the least bit concerned about STD health risks in this forum."

No one has every gotten an STD from this forum. You need bodily fluid transfers to get an STD. You might get carpal tunnel syndrome from this forum so be real careful.

Had a chance to look at some of your other posts, questions. Take time to read the damn board. How about asking questions that can be answered, and contain some sort of reasonable thought.

Answer - alot of money. Don't bother to check ads in newspapers for accurate information. Whatever price is quoted is absolutely correct and exactly the market price.

"I"m trying to find out what the chicas earn on a monthly basis. I know that answer depends on many variables but generally what would a 7 to 8 chica earn in a prominent club of 25 to 30 girls?"

As much as they can.

How about girls who are over 6 feet tall? How about girls with red dresses? How about girls with a limp?

"Briefly what general industries are worthwhile exploring here and since most business are not run in an ethical manner do opportunities exist for an ethical operator to purchase and improve on the operation of existing businesses?"

There are no ethical businesses in any country outside of the USA. Picking cardboard and plastic from trash seems to offer steady opportunity. Lots of exploring there.

"So would this short sighted grab it while you can attitude not also be present in the chicas of Argentina? Are they unethical as well?"

Everyone down is is completely ethical. All chicas are unethical. Sounds strange but it is true.

Dog out.

Rudolph
01-05-06, 17:06
Wow Thomaso276 what a Moron! LMFAO.

For the obviously very few retards on this forum let me re-phrase the statement.

Nobody posting on this forum appears to be the least bit concerned about contracting STD's from the hookers they pay to sleep with them. Did you get it this time?

Or better yet how about. How much money did Rosalita from Black declare on her tax return in 2004 and what were her exact deductions for expenses. Specific enough for you?

Or how many complaints were filed against the Marriot Hotel in 2005 by male guests between 25 and 30 years of age for alleged misrepresentations of service levels provided.

Check the newspapers? Oh right. My spanish is good enough for that and I live in BA. Good assumptions, no wonder you can't deal with general questions.

The real question however is why Thomaso276 can't distinguish between the merits of a general vs a specific question. Funny how I got a good answer for all my questions.

Sorry if I have confused you or if I have reminded you of your STD health problems but you might want to have yourself "specifically" examined for STD's that effect the brain.

How is that for a resonable thought.

As much as they can.

Dog out.

Goblin
01-05-06, 17:14
My theory is that STD's are not as prevelant due to the higher class of Clientel and the low rate of drug abuse among the girls.

Goblin.

Thomaso,

I will be very surprised if anybody gets an STD by reading this forum. Just kidding!

On a serious note, mongers should never be complacent about the risks of this hobby. The reason most of us do not talk about it, is because we understand the risks. Use common precautions and let the chips fall where they may.

Bandy.

PS: If you are real unlucky, shit will happen and sometimes it has nothing to do with mongering. In today's news:

. Several patients in four area hospitals in Long Island, NY, have contracted syphilis due to use of unscreened tissues in bone grafts. The root of all these is allegedly a funeral home which collects human tissue exhumed from a graveyard without families' permission.

Irony is that, these patients are probably on their way to be multi-millionaires. If we ever catch something serious, we might end up in the dog house.

Bandy
01-05-06, 17:22
Did my eyes deceive me? I could swear that Rudolph's post # 7, was originally posted by Goblin. That's why I could not understand Goblin's beef against Thomaso. I started searching his other posts and came back to this post again in a few minutes. Like magic, the Author has changed to Rudolph. Are these two same individual? Or some computer problem? Interesting!

Nobody posting on this forum appears to be the least bit concerned about contracting STD's from the hookers they pay to sleep with them. Did you get it this time?Read my post below.

The reason most of us do not talk about it, is because we understand the risks. Use common precautions and let the chips fall where they may.Did you get it this time?

Bandy

PS: Now, I am almost sure about my original observation. Otherwise, report #5 by Orlandoirish does not make any sense. What's going on here? Jackson, you may want to look into this.

goblin, you need to be nice, I did contract a cold while reading the forum, sniffles, etc. So maybe we can contract a cyber virus---jury is still OUT.

ROTFLMAO!

Goblin
01-05-06, 17:45
Two users one computer. Ruprecht accidentally forgot to clear cookies and re-logg before responding. This has happened before.

Sorry for the confusion.

Goblin.

Did my eyes deceive me? I could swear that Rudolph's post # 7, was originally posted by Goblin. That's why I could not understand Goblin's beef against Thomaso. I started searching his other posts and came back to this post again in a few minutes. Like magic, the Author has changed to Rudolph. Are these two same individual? Or some computer problem? Interesting!

Read my post below.

Did you get it this time?

Bandy.

PS: Now, I am almost sure about my original observation. Otherwise, report #5 by Orlandoirish does not make any sense. What's going on here? Jackson, you may want to look into this.

Bandy
01-05-06, 18:33
Two users one computer. Ruprecht accidentally forgot to clear cookies and re-logg before responding. This has happened before.

Sorry for the confusion.

Goblin.If Ruprecht was still logged in as you claim, then the report should originally appear under Rudolph's authorship. But you were the author, otherwise Orlandoirish will not refer your post. You have to explain better than that. How come exact same post can appear under two different users? I want a real computer expert, better yet, Jackson, to look into it.

I have a simpler explanation. Either, both of you are the same person, or, both of you are sitting in front of the same computer and trying to write each other's responses. Basically, with a clear agenda of ganging up on Thomaso.

Bandy

Goblin
01-05-06, 18:52
If Ruprecht was still logged in as you claim, then the report should originally appear under Rudolph's authorship. But you were the author, otherwise Orlandoirish will not refer your post. You have to explain better than that. How come exact same post can appear under two different users? I want a real computer expert, better yet, Jackson, to look into it.

I have a simpler explanation. Either, both of you are the same person, or, both of you are sitting in front of the same computer and trying to write each other's responses. Basically, with a clear agenda of ganging up on Thomaso.

BandyNot that what we did matters in the least but yes let's get Bill Gates in there with a team of engineers to investigate to satisfy your curiosity.

Fact is you did not understand my last post. I logged off as Goblin before Ruprecht logged on without first clearing cookies. When that happens you are automatically logged on as the previous user.

I then deleted his post under my name and posted my own response before he re-posted his.

Make sense now? He sometimes also uses a wireless laptop downstaris instead of using my computer.

Why would we write each others responses? We can be just as effective each posting our own. Since we are friends we simply both disagree with Thomaso and that for very good reason.

You are on Thomaso's side and ganging up on Rudolph, can you say HYPOCRITE.

Goblin

Flexible Horn
01-05-06, 21:06
Rudolph,.

I don't know how long or how many countries you have mongered in, but personally I feel secure with the girls of BsAs, generally.

I haven't checked the Aids / Hiv statistics for Argentina but I would guess it's below average.

I feel it's common sense, I take as few risks as possible ie I always cover up, I like to have a good look at the girl, is she clean, fresh smelling, take care of her appearance.

Little things like bringing a dozen spare tooth brushes with me, I ask the girls if they would like to take a shower and give them a tooth brush.

It's a double edge sword I like BBBJ & DFK, but if I get it others do to.

I know you can never be 100% sure.

So without sounding pedantic, its really common sense, IMHO.

FH having carefull fun.

Rudolph
01-05-06, 21:24
Rudolph,

I don't know how long or how many countries you have mongered in, but personally I feel secure with the girls of BsAs, generally.

I haven't checked the Aids / Hiv statistics for Argentina but I would guess it's below average.

I feel it's common sense, I take as few risks as possible ie I always cover up, I like to have a good look at the girl, is she clean, fresh smelling, take care of her appearance.

Little things like bringing a dozen spare tooth brushes with me, I ask the girls if they would like to take a shower and give them a tooth brush.

It's a double edge sword I like BBBJ & DFK, but if I get it others do to.

I know you can never be 100% sure.

So without sounding pedantic, its really common sense, IMHO.

FH having carefull fun.I hear it's below average in comparison to Brazil for instance. I was feeling pretty comfortable with them as well especially when one of them pulled out her own toothbrush.:)

I was definately avoiding DATY with these girls.

Not many posters complain about STD'S here either but then who would want to advertise something like that.

Rock Harders
01-05-06, 22:23
I personally do not ever worry about acquiring an STD during interactions with the Chicas of Buenos Aires. First of all, STD's are much harder to contract than you might think; to get HIV / AIDS through intercourse, you must be having sex raw dog, and you must have some sort or cut or lesion on your member in order to contract the virus; even then, the odds of contraction are smaller than you think. To get herpes, the other highly feared STD, the chica must have an open, active herpes sore, which you can visually examine for. The other common STD's chlymidia (the clap) gonnorhea, and syphilis, are easily cured via antibiotics. I always wear a condom for intercourse with the chicas anyway- someone that slays a working girl sans condom should have his head examined. I personally know of one "monger" who is a member of this forum, that came to Bs. As. and had raw dog intercourse with a working girl he met on his second night, and continued to do this girl raw dog, at no cost, for the duration of his weeklong trip, despite numerous warnings from myself and others.

Rudolph
01-05-06, 22:37
So did buddy Raw Dog catch anything?

I personally do not ever worry about acquiring an STD during interactions with the Chicas of Buenos Aires. First of all, STD's are much harder to contract than you might think; to get HIV / AIDS through intercourse, you must be having sex raw dog, and you must have some sort or cut or lesion on your member in order to contract the virus; even then, the odds of contraction are smaller than you think. To get herpes, the other highly feared STD, the chica must have an open, active herpes sore, which you can visually examine for. The other common STD's chlymidia (the clap) gonnorhea, and syphilis, are easily cured via antibiotics. I always wear a condom for intercourse with the chicas anyway- someone that slays a working girl sans condom should have his head examined. I personally know of one "monger" who is a member of this forum, that came to Bs. As. And had raw dog intercourse with a working girl he met on his second night, and continued to do this girl raw dog, at no cost, for the duration of his weeklong trip, despite numerous warnings from myself and others.

Rock Harders
01-06-06, 00:05
To the best of my knowledge, my friend that braved it raw dog with his chica came out of the debacle unscathed- However, if you were an idiot and got an STD because of your own recklessness, would you go around telling people?

Moore
01-06-06, 00:52
In my experience, for someone to take notice of a risk and adjust their behavior, they or their peer group (peer group in a very broad sense) have to be affected somehow by that risk. I cannot name a single friend, relative, colleague, acquaintance, or random guy that went to my high school that has died of AIDS. I can, however, name many that have died in car crashes. An uncle of mine did just recently. And those deaths do make me take extra precautions sometimes but they do not prevent me from driving. As for celebrities, for every one HIV+ Magic Johnson there are 10,000 HIV- Charlie Sheens (and Magic's wife)

I have read in many places that if you're not sharing needles or getting assreamed by a homo, your chances of getting HIV are very low, maybe so low that its not even worth worrying about. According to my statistical calculations, you are more likely to be killed in a US car crash (probability about 1 in 5000 per year) than contract HIV from screwing 50 whoares per year (about 1 in 10000)

But please can someone explain why the HIV rate is so incredibly high in SubSaharan Africa? Are they doing something different or they simply a bunch of heroin-shooting homosexuals over there? Their incidence rate is messing up my risk calculation model, or at least I need to add another variable.

And BTW, what is it that terrifies people about herpes? I wouldnt want it, but I see on YahooHealth that 50-80% of US adults have type1 and 20% have type2. Seems to me that youre eventually going to get it if you like screwing around.

Goblin
01-06-06, 01:18
In my experience, for someone to take notice of a risk and adjust their behavior, they or their peer group (peer group in a very broad sense) have to be affected somehow by that risk. I cannot name a single friend, relative, colleague, acquaintance, or random guy that went to my high school that has died of AIDS. I can, however, name many that have died in car crashes. An uncle of mine did just recently. And those deaths do make me take extra precautions sometimes but they do not prevent me from driving. As for celebrities, for every one HIV+ Magic Johnson there are 10,000 HIV- Charlie Sheens (and Magic's wife)

I have read in many places that if you're not sharing needles or getting assreamed by a homo, your chances of getting HIV are very low, maybe so low that its not even worth worrying about. According to my statistical calculations, you are more likely to be killed in a US car crash (probability about 1 in 5000 per year) than contract HIV from screwing 50 whoares per year (about 1 in 10000)

But please can someone explain why the HIV rate is so incredibly high in SubSaharan Africa? Are they doing something different or they simply a bunch of heroin-shooting homosexuals over there? Their incidence rate is messing up my risk calculation model, or at least I need to add another variable.

And BTW, what is it that terrifies people about herpes? I wouldnt want it, but I see on YahooHealth that 50-80% of US adults have type1 and 20% have type2. Seems to me that you're eventually going to get it if you like screwing around.True. I think the whole hetero HIV scare is overrated. Buttpirates and Junkies are the ones getting it and while bisexual fags doing chicas greek are probably the reason for increasing female infection rates the risk of female to male transmission remains low.

I also do not personally know of any heterosexuals who have contracted the disease.

For what it's worth there are people going around giving lectures on how the World Health Organization under the auspice of the UN have deliberately infected regions of Africa with tainted immuniation programs.

The overall stats for Argentina are about 0.7% of the population all inclusive that translates to about.015% of infected women.

As for herpes, I think alot of people are immune to re-accuring infections. I knew a girl once (not that well) who was diagnosed with it and never got it again after her first infection.

Goblin

Sportsman
01-06-06, 01:30
It is my understanding that AIDS can only be transmitted via blood, semen, and vaginal fluid, and in this order of likelihood and severity. Reason the male homosexual population has much higher rate of AIDS is unprotected anal sex with the present of blood occuring more frequently. So that can also hold true while having anal sex with a woman, she can transfer her blood to a man.

It is more likely for men to transmit AIDS to women because men deposit the semen into them. On the order hand, women do not deposit their fluid into men and vaginal fluid is the least likelihood of the three to transmit AIDS. But guys have to be concerned during DATY especially when there is a cut in their month. This provides an easy way of vaginal fluid getting into a man's system and blood into a woman.

This information makes sense to me and I invite anyone who has better insight to correct me.

As for African situation, I think it is the lack of education. There are many people there still do not believe in using condom.

Goblin
01-06-06, 01:41
It is my understanding that AIDS can only be transmitted via blood, semen, and virginal fluid, and in this order of likelihood and severity. The reason male homosexual population has much higher rate of AIDS is unprotected anal sex with the present of blood occurs more frequently. So that can also hold true while having anal sex with a woman, she can transfer her blood to a man.

It is more likely for men to transmit AIDS to women because men deposit the semen into them. On the order hand, virginal fluid is the least likelihood of transmitting AIDS plus women do not deposit their fluid into men. But guys have to be concerned during DATY especially when there is a cut in their month. This provides an easy way of virginal fluid getting into a man's system and blood into a woman.

This information makes sense to me and I invite anyone that has better insight to correct me.

As for African situation, I think it is the lack of education. There are many people there still do not believe in using condom.I agree with all that but to be blunt I think it's the semen getting into the ass that's doing the damage in both the homo and the chica rear end scenarios.

This means that hetro males are not as exposed doing chicas greek then fags are when they get plugged by other fags.

Goblin

Moore
01-06-06, 01:50
This means that hetro males are not as exposed doing chicas greek then fags are when they get plugged by other fags.

GoblinThats good to hear because I love plugging my local bosses daughter in the ass.

Goblin
01-06-06, 01:53
Thats good to hear because I love plugging my local bosses daughter in the ass.Well you're good to go then might as well keep plugging away.

Stowe
01-06-06, 01:55
Excuse me, but I remember that about 2 months ago, one of the most intelligent posters to this board had done a significant and detailed analysis that the best way to avoid STD's when playing with hookers is to make sure you only get the finest hookers and pay them at least $400.

Is my memory failing or was there not a post regarding this a while back?

I can truthfully say that the analysis of that poster must be correct because when I was in Buenos Aires in September, I made sure I followed his advice and didn't pay any less than $400 and I NEVER got STD's.

There you have it. Scientific proof that only fucking the high priced hookers and paying at least $400 will protect you from STD's.

I think I remember a subsequent post that to be protected from AIDs, one had to hire even better hookers and pay at least $600.

Suerte,

Stowe

Goblin
01-06-06, 02:49
Excuse me, but I remember that about 2 months ago, one of the most intelligent posters to this board had done a significant and detailed analysis that the best way to avoid STD's when playing with hookers is to make sure you only get the finest hookers and pay them at least $400.

Is my memory failing or was there not a post regarding this a while back?

I can truthfully say that the analysis of that poster must be correct because when I was in Buenos Aires in September, I made sure I followed his advice and didn't pay any less than $400 and I NEVER got STD's.

There you have it. Scientific proof that only fucking the high priced hookers and paying at least $400 will protect you from STD's.

I think I remember a subsequent post that to be protected from AIDs, one had to hire even better hookers and pay at least $600.

Suerte,

StoweYeah I remember that post but decided to push the issue further looking for a cheaper alternative.

The other even more effective but less enjoyable option was to pay your buddy to fuck her for you. That didn't work for me either.

Goblin

Thomaso276
01-06-06, 10:24
Originally Posted by Rudolph.

For the obviously very few retards on this forum let me re-phrase the statement.

Sorry, I think you mean "re-phrase the question." But what do us morons know? Or are we retards? Which is it now? There is a difference. Or so they told me at the Special Olympics.

Nobody posting on this forum appears to be the least bit concerned about contracting STD's from the hookers they pay to sleep with them. Did you get it this time?

Nope. I didn't get it. If no one is interested, why bring it up. Plenty of info on STD's available on: STD's are US. Com.

Or better yet how about. How much money did Rosalita from Black declare on her tax return in 2004 and what were her exact deductions for expenses. Specific enough for you?

Trick question. Zero. Rosalita did not declare any income or taxes. By the way there are no annual income tax returns here. Rosalita works off the books. If you want her "on the books" it is 20 pesos more. I like her on Nancy Drew Mystery Books.

Or how many complaints were filed against the Marriot Hotel in 2005 by male guests between 25 and 30 years of age for alleged misrepresentations of service levels provided.

One. You were not pleased with the continental breakfast. Not enough bran muffins. Marriot stock tumbled 5 points the next day.

Check the newspapers? Oh right. My spanish is good enough for that and I live in BA. Good assumptions, no wonder you can't deal with general questions.

Clarin. Com. Ar (look in clasificados) Internet is a wonderful thing. Thanks to Al Gore it now goes all over the world. Make sure you use ". Ar" for pages and yahoo searches here. (AR is Spanish for Argentina) See, you are learning Spanish!

The real question however is why Thomaso276 can't distinguish between the merits of a general vs a specific question. Funny how I got a good answer for all my questions.

There are no good answers, only dumb questions. Still waiting to find out what a girl in a red dress makes. I'll help you out here with one of your questions: go buy this book - "Unsolvable classes of quantificational formulas or generally what would a 7 to 8 chica earn in a prominent club of 25 to 30 girls?" by Harry are Lewis. It's a real book. Here is the link: http://www.worldcatlibraries.org/wc...675c73938a.html

Sorry if I have confused you or if I have reminded you of your STD health problems but you might want to have yourself "specifically" examined for STD's that effect the brain.

Yep, you confuse me. I can never figure out guys like you. By the way, Rosalita examined me last week. She said my "little head was fine and is doing all the thinking for my brain."

Sorry, Rudolph you can do better. "Reasonable" would be better. Don't know what "resonable" means. But then again, us morons / retards don't know much. Gotta go pick up some cardboard for my bed tonight.

Good luck in high school.

Monger514
01-06-06, 13:26
The post about paying 400-600 was pesos, not dollars, because I paid 600 pesos to pull a girl out of Black one night, and Dickhead ribbed me about it. (That's ok - she looked like a Playboy model, and I mean when she took her clothes off, not just in the dark light of the club. And by God her pussy was sweet and clean)

Coming from Puritan America, I've always been spooked by the subject of STDs, because many here would have you believe that they are everywhere you turn. I'm not talking about so much about HIV (though the Puritans love that one) because by now all but the most dim bulbs among us can see that the risk for "normal" heterosexual men is so astronomically low (though not zero, admittedly) but rather the others, particularly herpes. Even the ones that can be cured by antibiotics pose a problem for a married man like myself.

I knew a doctor once who never used a condom, and told me that he had never gotten anything! I know they're out there. But they do seem to be less common than the Pat Robertsons of the world would like us to believe.

Africa is a special case.

Rudolph
01-06-06, 17:55
Blah Blah Blah. That's what I call another failed attempt at wit. When I was refering to morons and retards I meant only you; nice attempt at rallying support you don't have.

I don't making a full time occupation out of screwing the cheapest (worst) chicas for money or doing related research.

That's why I do not consult books, other web sites, magazines, or trade journals on where to get the cheapest blowjobs, the best table scraps from restaurants, or on how to negotiate sexual services from trash diggers.

I'm pre-occupied with my business activities so that I can actually afford to do what you like to talk about without dumpster diving and budgetfucking myself through the streets of Buenos Aires.

Now if your attention deficit disorder prevents you from dealing with questions of a general nature then don't answer them instead of pissing people off.

I suggest you get yourself a job, something you can handle, and leave the whoremongering to the rest of us who can actually afford it.:):)

P.S Your link doesn't work. No surprise there.

Originally Posted by Rudolph.

Sorry, I think you mean "re-phrase the question." But what do us morons know? Or are we retards? Which is it now? There is a difference. Or so they told me at the Special Olympics.

Nope. I didn't get it. If no one is interested, why bring it up. Plenty of info on STD's available on: STD's are US. Com.

Trick question. Zero. Rosalita did not declare any income or taxes. By the way there are no annual income tax returns here. Rosalita works off the books. If you want her "on the books" it is 20 pesos more. I like her on Nancy Drew Mystery Books.

One. You were not pleased with the continental breakfast. Not enough bran muffins. Marriot stock tumbled 5 points the next day.

Clarin. Com. Ar (look in clasificados) Internet is a wonderful thing. Thanks to Al Gore it now goes all over the world. Make sure you use ". Ar" for pages and yahoo searches here. (AR is Spanish for Argentina) See, you are learning Spanish!

There are no good answers, only dumb questions. Still waiting to find out what a girl in a red dress makes. I'll help you out here with one of your questions: go buy this book - "Unsolvable classes of quantificational formulas or generally what would a 7 to 8 chica earn in a prominent club of 25 to 30 girls?" by Harry are Lewis. It's a real book. Here is the link: http://www.worldcatlibraries.org/wc...675c73938a.html

Yep, you confuse me. I can never figure out guys like you. By the way, Rosalita examined me last week. She said my "little head was fine and is doing all the thinking for my brain."

Sorry, Rudolph you can do better. "Reasonable" would be better. Don't know what "resonable" means. But then again, us morons / retards don't know much. Gotta go pick up some cardboard for my bed tonight.

Good luck in high school.

Thomaso276
01-06-06, 20:03
LMAO! Rudolph, you are too easy. You actually clicked on the link! Okay, I won't pick on you anymore! I don't want to be responsible for any blood pressure problems.

Gotta go check phone booths for change. I know, I know, but a job is a job.

Goblin
01-06-06, 20:09
LMAO! Rudolph, you are too easy. You actually clicked on the link! Okay, I won't pick on you anymore! I don't want to be responsible for any blood pressure problems.

Gotta go check phone booths for change. I know, I know, but a job is a job.Oh my goodness - what a bozo!

Goblin

Thomaso276
01-06-06, 21:21
There is no "e" in Bozo. As in, Bozo the clown. Here is some help: http://www.bozo.com/

Bring back school vouchers!

Goblin
01-06-06, 21:55
There is no "e" in Bozo. As in, Bozo the clown. Here is some help: http://www.bozo.com/

Bring back school vouchers!Hey you found time to get the link right between rooting through garbage and raiding phone booths.:)

Such a productive little monger.

Goblin

Moore
01-06-06, 22:28
A tit for tat, are yall done now? Please nod yes but don't type. This was going to be a useful thread.

Thomaso276
01-07-06, 03:09
No Moore, it was never going to be a useful thread. These STD questions only pop up when someone wants to inflict the "fear factor" into pay for sex sites. Like the idiot who jokes about bombs or crashes before a plane flight. Just shut the F*** up. Duh! "Hey aren't you guys worried about getting something?" Maybe they are worried because their wives wouldn't be too happy with a little present after a trip to BA.

What NEW INFORMATION can someone provide about any STD on this site? We have all been educated for years about unprotected sex, or sex with multiple partners. Any new STD's or developments in how to get herpes, clap, AIDS, etc? I don't think so. Exchanging bodily fluids. Don't want to risk STD's. Don't have sex with chicas, protected or not.

We all know the risks and accept them. Now, if somebody knew a girl that gave them something, that would be useful information. But that never happens.

As for dumb-ass questions. I call 'em like I see 'em. I spent too many years being patient with idiots, politically correct bullshit. 99% of the posts here are interesting and the questions make sense. 1% are simply dumb. Finally got a chance to tell someone they are asking a dumb question without worrying about follow up complaints. Whiners! "I don't like they way he talked to me". "I want to file a complaint with your supervisor". No supervisor here buddy. Gotta stand on your on two feet. Who are they going to complain to? My boss, some politician, ACLU, Jackson, you? They don't like it, you don't like it. No importa. Some guy's best response is to say I am a retard, have no money, have an STD? Come on, he can do better than that. Show a little imagination, present a challenge. Have some fun.

Some guy wants information on what subway to take to get to the 2500 block of Av. Belgrano for furniture stores, I'll be happy to help him out. Same guy asks a question knowing there is no true answer, like " what are the chances of the subway workers going on a wildcat strike every other Monday between 3 and 5 in the afternoon?"

Gotta respond to that in a different way. I like the "No soup for you!" response.

Later

Rudolph
01-07-06, 05:07
A tit for tat, are yall done now? Please nod yes but don't type. This was going to be a useful thread.Let's just have a quick demonstration of just how unreasonable this troll really is.

One of the posts he thought was a stupid question was the STD post for example. Well the only reason for this post to be a "stupid post" in his opinion must have been that it had been answered elsewhere, otherwise and if posted and answered elsewhere it must have been considered a "smart question" by others at some point in time.

He tells us that this question has been answered in a different forum, the US form. So now we are expected to look in a different forum or better yet a book or medical journal totally unrelated to this forum altogether.

This is obviously a totally unreasonable position by Thomaso because we are discussing topics related to prostitution in this forum and if we wanted to consult other forums or other educational materials we would not be participating here.

So Thomaso is being selfish. He already knows the answer to the STD questions and wants to be entertained solely on subject matters of interst to him. Simple and obvious answer. Conclusion Thomaso you are selfish little prick and you have a selfish little prick which is why you are a whoremonger to begin with and a low budget one at that.

It's also obvious that Thomaso has an STD fear either because he has an STD or is afraid that he might have one. Chances are very good that he has an STD because he looks for low budget sex. Second obvious conclusion.

Second question considered a stupid question by Thomaso was the question related to income levels earned by prostitutes.

A very satisfactory and intelligent answer given elsewhere in this forum is as follows.

Girls Ive talked to at SF 1707, Affaire Puerreydon, Envidia claim to make about p3,000/ mo and sometimes more. These are midrange places where 30min costs p60 to p100. Thats a VERY good salary here - an incredible salary if you are 23yo and have low education and / or training. I know 2 girls that are saving up to buy a house (remember, houses where they are buying in provincia are dirt cheap) and are apparently well on thier way to achieving their goal.

These are more popular girls since I notice that if I don't select them then someone else quickly does. You see a fair amount however that almost never seem to get chosen and are always just hanging at the bar. I'm sure they earn a lot less.

I can't express this in numerical values (4s-6s, 7s or 8s) as I don't understand what they mean.

As of last count (May actually) here is what Argentines make in pesos / mo:

24% Under $500

30% $501 to $800

20% $801 to $1,200

15% $1,201 to $2,000

11% over $2,000

So 3,000/ mo is more than what 95% of the population makes. If I'm a middle class Argentine making p700/ mo I will be expecting very good service from a girl I'm paying 1/2 of my weekly salary for a 30min session. So should you - never take any kind of shit from them.

Very satisfactory answer to a very general question that could not have been structure any more generally without being too vague and not yielding a general overview of income levels earned by prostitutes, or more specifically without rendering the answer irrelevant and obsolete. This question has to my knowledge never been addressed in this forum.

I have met others like Thomaso who have difficulty answering general questions because they require a greater degree of intelligence, creativity, and imagination to answer. They also require good judgement. It is obvious that Thomaso is lacking in all of these areas and that he is most likely suffering from Attention Deficit Disorder, or other learning disability which would also account the displays of frustration and the bizzarre and unfocused responses to our posts.

Anyway that's all the time I have for this goof. On to better things.

Capt Dave
01-07-06, 11:49
Rudolf / Goblin.

I'm sure you guys think you are being witty and amusing, but the fact is you are being disruptive and irritating.

Thomaso IS a friend of mine, but despite that I would like to point out that he and I and many of us have been using this forum to exchange news, greetings and information for years, and we REALLY don't appreciate a few relative newbies turning it into a private pissing contest.

If you must vent like that, please do it by PM rather then make us all listen to your personal rantings.

David

Goblin
01-07-06, 17:28
But let's not forget who started all this.

Goblin.

Rudolf / Goblin.

I'm sure you guys think you are being witty and amusing, but the fact is you are being disruptive and irritating.

Thomaso IS a friend of mine, but despite that I would like to point out that he and I and many of us have been using this forum to exchange news, greetings and information for years, and we REALLY don't appreciate a few relative newbies turning it into a private pissing contest.

If you must vent like that, please do it by PM rather then make us all listen to your personal rantings.

David

Exon123
01-07-06, 18:10
I'm With You Capt Dave.

Thomaso is a friend of mine also and what he say's you can take to the Bank and borrow money on it.

Exon

Bandy
01-07-06, 21:24
Jackson,

This Goblin character started posting on 12/28/05. When I posted my response on 1/5/06 (report#9, this thread), questioning whether he and Rudolph are the same person, Goblin's post count was 23 and he was a "regular" member. In two days, he had posted almost 20 times, just commenting and counter-commenting. Guess what he is now..... a "senior member"!

He did not have a single report. He created a new thread with a mild question, somebody took the bait and he ran with it. His sole purpose was to get the post count high to be a "senior member" and avoid any kind of moderation.

He will do the same thing with his "alter ego", Rudolph.

This is the first time I noticed a serious flaw in automatic awarding of Senior Membership with 25 posts. You relied on a honor system. However, there will always be characters who will try to beat the rules.

In my opinion, Goblin should immediately be downgraded to regular member. Let him earn his stripes, by putting up some actual reports. Just not comments and counter comments with abusive attitudes.

At this point, I also think, he is a borderline serial antagonist.

He started posting on 12/28/05. If he would have taken the time to RTFF, he could have come accross your answer to STD issue in the following link, under 2005 reports. And every newbie should RTFF at least the trip report sections, before they post a very common question. Thomaso had every right to be irritated.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showpost.php?p=349958&postcount=669

The link is only, two months old!

He embarked with an agenda to antagonise members, so that he can run with the thread and increase his post count. Just ask yourself, a newbie, with no real report, got to be a senior member in 10 days! Amazing ploy!

Bandy

......and we REALLY don't appreciate a few relative newbies turning it into a private pissing contest.

David

David,

He won't take that route. That way, he can not get his post count up!

Bandy

Hi Bandy,

Your points are well taken, with a couple of notes.

1. Now that DH has apparently left us, I'm looking for a replacement Dickhead, and Goblin has certainly revealed himself as a viable canidate.

2. On this forum I've been testing a change to the software code that causes everybody's reports to be displayed immediately while simultaneously being placed in the moderation queue for review. In other words, I read and approve everything.

Thanks,

Jackson

Goblin
01-08-06, 01:19
Look Bandy - I don't care about my "Senior Status" here, your theory is all buggered up pal.

Downgrade me to a regular member, I couldn't care less. How's that for your theory.

Way to go on the "serial antagonist theory" after having a confrontation with only one member here who started the whole affair with irrational accusations. My business how I chose to defend myself.

I'm really having to restrain myself from disparaging against your intellect here. It's tough but I think I'll manage.

I'm not a full time sexual tourist scowering the globe for prostitution hubs and have no wild reports of my sexual exploits to share with the rest of you for that simple reason.

Most of my questions have not been addressed before and the search function is not user friendly for newbies. Anyway I'm done dealing with dumb accusations, there is nothing wrong with any of my questions period, and I'm the only one who should be irritated here.

If you don't tolerate newbies just say so and we will take our posts and our business elsewhere.

See ya.

Goblin.

Jackson,

This Goblin character started posting on 12/28/05. When I posted my response on 1/5/06 (report#9, this thread) questioning whether he and Rudolph are the same person, Goblin's post count was 23 and he was a "regular" member. In two days, he had posted almost 20 times, just commenting and counter-commenting. Guess what he is now. A "senior member"!

He did not have a single report. He created a new thread with a mild question, somebody took the bait and he ran with it. His sole purpose was to get the post count high to be a "senior member" and avoid any kind of moderation.

He will do the same thing with his "alter ego", Rudolph.

This is the first time I noticed a serious flaw in automatic awarding of Senior Membership with 25 posts. You relied on a honor system. However, there will always be characters who will try to beat the rules.

In my opinion, Goblin should immediately be downgraded to regular member. Let him earn his stripes, by putting up some actual reports. Just not comments and counter comments with abusive attitudes.

At this point, I also think, he is a borderline serial antagonist.

He started posting on 12/28/05. If he would have taken the time to RTFF, he could have come accross your answer to STD issue in the following link, under 2005 reports. And every newbie should RTFF at least the trip report sections, before they post a very common question. Thomaso had every right to be irritated.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showpost.php?p=349958&postcount=669

The link is only, two months old!

He embarked with an agenda to antagonise members, so that he can run with the thread and increase his post count. Just ask yourself, a newbie, with no real report, got to be a senior member in 10 days! Amazing ploy!

Bandy.

David,

He won't take that route. That way, he can not get his post count up!

Bandy

Easy Go
01-08-06, 03:15
What is the risk of AIDS and other undesirable chica side effects? Do the girls get monitored. I have noticed that nobody appears the least bit concerned about STD health risks in this forum.I don't think your question ever got answered so I thought I might give it a shot.

1. AIDS is everywhere. Based on what I see and read, the AIDS risk in Argentina is more like the the AIDS risk in US / Western Europe rather than in Asia or Africa. For me, that means high-risk activities like unprotected anal sex or sharing needles is insane (at least to me) unprotected regular sex is stupid, and everything else is well worth the risk. But I know guys that go bareback regularly and others that won't engage in unprotected oral sex.

2. Not talking about STDs isn't the same as not thinking about them. I'm sure there are plenty of people with the usual STDs in BA. I think you are far more likely to catch a cold or get a throat infection than an STD. Newbies worry about it, but experienced mongers have already accepted the risks and don't see any reason to discuss it.

3. Some girls might get tested regularly but it's not something you can count on happening in BA. I don't expect it outside of places where paid sex is a legal and regulated business (like Nevada and parts of Europe)

If you are really worried about catching an STD or getting sick, you need to pick a new hobby.

Hunt99
01-08-06, 09:11
I'm not a full time sexual tourist scowering the globe for prostitution hubs and have no wild reports of my sexual exploits to share with the rest of you for that simple reason.Since you make this admission, I will speak for everybody else who participates in this board and say:

"Shut the fuck up."

Thomaso276
01-08-06, 09:35
What is going on here? Is this some kind of code from the other team:

"I logged off before he logged on" "uses a wireless laptop downstairs instead of my computer?" "we are friends" "I'm not a full time sexual tourist scowering the globe for prostitution hubs and have no wild reports of my sexual exploits to share with the rest of you." "your theory is all buggered up." "your nut sack is about to fall off" "Well to be honest I am in the experimentation stage right now" "I feel even more foreign in the company of our woman." "Didn't really know what to expect from a recent first time excursion to Argentina and also did not realize that it is a major destination for sexual tourism where hustlers solicit sexual services at every street corner." "I was definately avoiding DATY with these girls"

Have we been inflitrated? Are there Zips in the wire?

Fact is, personal attacks don't bother me. These guys have been on the ropes since round one. These guys are not mongers. Not as we understand it anyhow.

Hunt99
01-08-06, 09:38
Thomaso,

It could be somebody's goofy and bitter ex-wife. Happened before.

Thomaso276
01-08-06, 11:31
And I want to add: "Not that there is anything wrong with that." Apologies to Seinfield.

PS: Seminoles should have won! Would have been a hell of an upset.

Later.

Goblin
01-08-06, 15:34
No we're not regular Mongers, not healthy, we just liked the working girls of BA because of their attitude. You find better looking working girls in the US but with a bad attitude and at inflated prices.

When factoring in travelling expenses however the only real remaining benefit is their attitude.

As for the rest of what you're going on about, let's take that to the bank , borrow money on it, and start the next financial meltdown in AR so we can all capitalize on falling Real Estate values.

Take it from a senior member, this forum really provides a lot of very good information on BA.

Goblin.

What is going on here? Is this some kind of code from the other team:

"I logged off before he logged on" "uses a wireless laptop downstairs instead of my computer?" "we are friends" "I'm not a full time sexual tourist scowering the globe for prostitution hubs and have no wild reports of my sexual exploits to share with the rest of you." "your theory is all buggered up." "your nut sack is about to fall off" "Well to be honest I am in the experimentation stage right now" "I feel even more foreign in the company of our woman." "Didn't really know what to expect from a recent first time excursion to Argentina and also did not realize that it is a major destination for sexual tourism where hustlers solicit sexual services at every street corner." "I was definately avoiding DATY with these girls"

Have we been inflitrated? Are there Zips in the wire?

Fact is, personal attacks don't bother me. These guys have been on the ropes since round one. These guys are not mongers. Not as we understand it anyhow.

Goblin
01-08-06, 15:49
Thomaso,

It could be somebody's goofy and bitter ex-wife. Happened before.Maybe even your goofy and bitter ex-wife.

You guessed right how did you guess it's me you son of a ***** where are the child support and alamony payments. You can run but you can't hide.

I will have you arrested at the airport when they extradite you from Argentina.

Goblina

Goblin
01-08-06, 18:11
I agree; but come to think of it this post really belongs under business opportunities and financial advice.

Goblin.

I'm With You Capt Dave.

Thomaso is a friend of mine also and what he say's you can take to the Bank and borrow money on it.

Exon

Jjgoinslow
02-08-06, 22:56
I didnt know where else to post this, and I didnt know if it warranted a new thread.

Does anyone know where to find non-latex condoms in AR? For those of us who are alergic to latex, running out of alternatives (like avanti durex) is a disaster!

Jj

Thomaso276
02-08-06, 23:53
I recommend you go to a pharmacy and ask for: condoms No Latex or sin Latex

Jjgoinslow
02-09-06, 23:45
I tried that, the pharmacist maintained that its a problem because folks in AR are alergic too but you cannot get non-latex condems here. With such a huge sex industry, I can't imagine it.

Jj

Bairespirata
07-04-06, 02:45
First I thought is ws an coincidence, but it's not. Chicas often have a taste of "fish". I don't know if this is their natural taste or if they wash themself with some antibacterical cream, but too many have tasted like this, so it makes me wonder. Anybody else have the same experience?

==============================================

Hi Bairespirata,

I usually squeeze a little lemon juice on them to get rid of the fishy taste.

Thanks,

Jackson

Orang05
07-05-06, 00:37
Hmmm. I did not have that problem in B.A. Or anywhere else in Argentina. But it's certainly been an issue through the years at venues in N. A. At times I've wondered if Tartare Sauce or Horseradish is the answer; "Spice, " as they say, "is the variety of life."

Orlandoirish
07-05-06, 14:36
Ever heard of wearing a condom during sex with whores? It mite save your life. IMHO.

Nemesis
07-05-06, 14:49
First I thought is ws an coincidence, but it's not. Chicas often have a taste of "fish". I don't know if this is their natural taste or if they wash themself with some antibacterical cream, but too many have tasted like this, so it makes me wonder. Anybody else have the same experience?

Could you be more specific? Does this happen to you during DATY by any chance?

Bairespirata
02-25-07, 08:18
Hmmm, either I stop doing it, or use lemon juice as J proposed.

Ratbutt
05-02-07, 18:58

==============================================

Hi Bairespirata,

I usually squeeze a little lemon juice on them to get rid of the fishy taste.

Thanks,

JacksonHaha, alot of these chicks have mild or severe yeast infections or chlamidia, the most common STD. Symptoms of both of these diseases are pretty mild in men but for chicks it makes them pretty uncomfortable. That is why you should never screw an unhappy ***** because it means her crotch is probably bother her.

Make sure your condom goes all the way down the shaft and carry some iodine or rubbing alcohol to clean off immediately after the act and you will probably be fine. The chicks shouldn't use alcohol because if they have yeast it is like throwing gas on a fire but if you use alcohol to kill bacteria before / after soaping down you will be fine. Also, never use the same soap as the girl to clean up, because believe it or not many soaps don't kill bacteria and you may get them transfered that way.

Yeah, I'm a clean freak but I learned the hard way and I have perhaps 30 problem free high risk fucks since I started these simple measures.

StrayLight
09-08-07, 22:59
For those of you who like prostate massages, you might want to be mindful of getting acute bacterial prostatitis. I recently had a bout, and the only thing I can trace it to was a prostate massage I received at Magic Hands. (I'm not 100% sure that's how I got it, but I'm pretty damn sure.)

If you're walking along one day just minding your own damn business, and out of the blue you start feeling something like a flu coming on, followed in rapid succession by fever and chills, and possibly difficulty taking a piss...there's a decent chance you might have it.

It's not at all hard to cure. 500mg of levaquin or similar antibiotic for two or three weeks will do it. The difficulty is recognizing it for what it is. There's a strong tendency to chalk it up to a mild flu, since it generally only lasts a few days and feels just like one.

If you don't treat it, it can come back on a reoccurring basis once or twice a year. The reason I was able to spot what I had early was because I had the same thing in the late 90s and let it go on for a couple of years, thinking that I was getting the flu a lot. An astute physician finally figured it out.

Anyway, take it for what it's worth and pay attention to yourself.

Aqualung
09-09-07, 05:51
And to make things worse, this time of year in BA it seems that the flu is having more fun than even even the hardest chore monger.

Beware of the "flues" you get out of season

TejanoLibre
11-16-07, 16:45
What ever happened to Herpes? We used to be terrified of catching that shit when we were young! Once you were ¨marked¨you were fucked! Or not fucked was more like it!

Now we worry about AIDS and we do not even think about the big H!

Gonorrea (sp? Or the ¨Clap¨ hurts a lot more than the flu like symptoms that you guys are worrried about!

Back to the subject:

The incidence of AIDS in Argentina is a paltry.00653 %!

Mostly limited to the garbage in Palermo by the park and the drug addicted losers!

Fuck them anyway!

Needle freaks and Transvestites!

The real Chicas do not have AIDS and they keep their little ¨money makers¨as clean as can be!

I've never met a pussy I did'nt like!

Well, there was that one xx year old but that may have been a matter of personal hygiene. Or a lack of education?

Happy Hunting,

Ramiro