PDA

View Full Version : Laprida 947

Norman Stormin
01-18-06, 17:29
This is from my list of Clarin ads of one year ago which I never seemed to get around to. The ad is still running. Las Flacas 40k 80-50-80. Tel 4962-0543. The price 50p 1/2 hour 90p the hour completo, completo. Open from 9am to 11pm. Usually 6 girls. I forgot to ask about weekends.

The apartment is just off Cordoba. One storey PB with the front door open. Time on target 13:45. I was shocked to be greeted by a guy. This was a first for me and almost made me do an about face, excuse me, I'm in the wrong place. He offered me a drink which also made me suspecious, was this a Russian mafia guy wanting to drug and roll me?

The girls were introduced. Eight of them but only two qualifying as advertised 40k spinners. The others were closer to 50k. Every one of them in their late teens or early twenties and all very doable. They were followed by a very beautiful very doable forty something madame. This one was probably the owner retired out of Black.

I picked the first one simply because I was lost with such a lineup. I went for 1/2 hour as a 50p test ride. Sabrina was one of the spinners. Truely 5 foot 40k hard bodied be cup with puffie nipples. Definitely no kids and claimed to be 20 but hardley 18? I will repeat.

One Tree Hill
01-18-06, 19:16
Tell them "El Oso Polar" is on the way at a tip top mongering weight of 130K. Perhaps I'll will let 3 of them crawl around on top of me?:)

WorldTravel69
05-18-07, 13:41
The phone leads to 957. So they must have moved.

The new phone for this address is a chica, but said it is not a Privado.