PDA

View Full Version : Lavalle 2050

TangoManiac
01-19-06, 14:44
Ok, I thought there was an apartment near where I was staying in Bs. As. As I would hear the door buzzer go off at all hours of the night from my window across the street.

Heres the quick and Dirty. Cheap as hell, and the women are nasty. Man I think the one I got snorted when she breathed. I got her for an hour, but I had to leave after half hte time because she was just nasty. They did have one or two other girls who I saw when I left that looked acceptable.

Half hour: 30 pesos.

One Hour: 40 pesos. Can't beat that price. Apartment itself is dingy. The rooms are ok. No bathroom to shower up with. I wouldnt be surprised if the girls go from client to client. In the living room its like an old horror movie, with it being dark and having a light that flickers.

So if anyone is short on cash and just wants a quick, nasty fuck head here.

TangoManiac
01-19-07, 22:34
Made a stop here. A lot better than when I was here before. Looks like they remodeled.

40 pesos for an hour, 50 with completo. Condoms are 1 peso each. They had 5 women presented, almost all were fuckable. AC was nice.

So for all you cheap fucks add this to your list. Exon you too.

TM

Stinger
07-19-10, 17:34
Went to several privados in the miserable weather we were having Sunday and several said "no chicas" when I buzzed in. Ended up at 2050 Lavalle, which is not too far from the Callao subway entrance. The privado has a large waiting room, with colored lights and music and beads, and several bed rooms in the back. I was quoted 90 pesos plus five for the condom for thirty minutes, which is all I wanted.

Was presented with two white skinny dark-haired women. One was 22, one was about 25. I picked the younger one, Azul, and I have to admit it was the worst misread of my life. She was easily the most difficult chica I have ever been with. First, after I had all of my clothes off, told me to put them all back on because we were moving to a room that was not cold. So we got to the other room and there was a space heater outside. Needless to say, the room was stifling. I had to ask her three times to suck me, then all she would do, with a condom on, was run her tongue around the end of the head in circles for thirty seconds or so. She would not let me put my hands on her anywhere because she said my hands were cold, though they were not. She continually said no and would wag her finger at me. I was having a hard time getting an erection and she would not show me her puss. Finally, I tried to mount her mish, but she had her hand between my part and hers so I could only sink in a short way. She refused to move her hand. So I got up and tried to flip her into doggy and she started giving me more shit. So I took the condom off, got dressed, and walked out and told the mama-san that Azul was crazy and a bad provider. Azul started arguing, but the mama-san told me she would show me the other chicas again, so I went back to the room.

I was presented with a chica who was not available just a few minutes before. What a difference! Her name is Esmeralda and she is 21 and from Santa Cruz, Bolivia. She was very sweet and very cute. She has nice medium tits, slightly dark skin, hair pulled up over her head, and beautiful eyes and smile. She started right in on me with kisses all over. She was smiling and totally relaxed and seemed to really enjoy what she was doing. After we were done, I told her I had been to Santa Cruz a few times. The girls there are sweet and friendly. She comes from a laid back atmosphere and gives laid back service, certainly unlike Azul and some of the other BA chicas I have met.

Stay away from Azul, but Esmeralda is a keeper.

Stinger

Ricotero
09-12-10, 03:57
I Went last saturday, around 4 am, and there was something like 7, 8 girls to choose, a wide variety. But I kept with a blondie one, Ludmila, but I only had 30p, so I just could get a BJ. She began puting the condom with the mouth, started a nice CBJ, I began to touch her and she was like getting exited, so she took her panties off, jumped on my dick and maked me a "shh" signal with the hand. She came 2 times, then I finished and put her clothes on very quick because mama san could get mad with her if she knew that a 30p BJ went to a 20 min quickie :P Anyway, a shitty place, a lot of nice girls. For a cheap place is nice.

P.d: Negotiate the prices, like "I just came with 70p" or something like that, she will always tell a higher price if you go well looked.

WorldTravel69
05-06-11, 15:07
Lavalle 2050, near Ayacucho, (Dulce Veneno). 5 Chicas. Prices: 60p 30 min, Completo 100p. 1p for Condoms. Tel: 4953-6240, 4951-1852. Hours: 24/7. www.bonitashot.com.ar

WPBbaires
11-28-11, 04:58
Average.

Nothing sketchy and a friendly attitude however rushed and not grand. Cheap though! Payed 100 pesos for the half.

WPBbaires
11-28-11, 05:25
Forgot to mention. I don't speak perfect spanish but understand everything. Price was slightly higher because I was a foreigner (approx 20 pesos)

WPBbaires
12-27-11, 03:21
Haha. I actually didn't hate this place. But now I do.

Was threatened with police something or other after my average session. (was working on more money). Laughed and told her to fuck off.

Never again. Girlfriends are expensive. But maybe less stressful.

Fuck the privados. Always something better. I was in need of a stress free night. And still wish I would have just relaxed.