PDA

View Full Version : La Parolaccia Trattoria Italianna

Norman Stormin
01-19-06, 18:24
I first ate here about four years ago and with all the culinary diversions available had forgotten how good it was. This has got to be another Spanish consortium as they have several well run outlets around the city. Their mother ship is at 1046 Riobamba with other branches at 5836 Libertador, and Moreau de Justo 1052 in Puerto Madero. They also own La Bistecca with three outlets.

This is traditional Italian with moderate a la cart prices ranging from 15p to 30p. They have a fantastic three course lunch for 16p plus 3.90p cover. A cleaver pormotion with the 16 pesos in large print. I did not begrudge the cover as you get a rock glass full of Cinzanno as an apperatif (easily worth 6p in any cafe)

I had calamaries provencal as an appetizer, chicken saltimboca with rissotto, and the lightest cheesecake served with fresh rasberries and sherbert. Absolutely, barring none, the best desert I have ever eaten in Buenos Aires. 20p with cover, water 4.90p, a bottle of lattitude 33 cabernet 26p.

Excellent service and very comfortable atmosphere. It doesn't get any more Italian than this. As good as any in Roma and you don't have to put up with those old surley waiters.

Moore
01-19-06, 18:51
Yep, a great place. I recommend going to La Bistecca, which is owned by the same group as you mention, because you get all the great Italian food plus the grilled meats, Spanish food, salads, deserts, etc for one all-you-can-eat price. Its like having your favorite trattoria, steakhouse, & bakery under one roof.

Ampfofu
02-15-06, 14:51
I first found this great Italian Restaurant about 5 years ago and it is still on my top 3 list. Every Italian Restuarant that I go to is compared to this place. I am a fan of gnochis since I grew up making these with my family. However the food here is all great. I suggest anyone wanting a special dinner then they should go to this place. And now in Puerto Madero they have the Freddos right their so after a nice dinner you can take your date for a walk and stop by Freddos before heading home for a night of crazy fun.

I first ate here about four years ago and with all the culinary diversions available had forgotten how good it was. This has got to be another Spanish consortium as they have several well run outlets around the city. Their mother ship is at 1046 Riobamba with other branches at 5836 Libertador, and Moreau de Justo 1052 in Puerto Madero. They also own La Bistecca with three outlets.

This is traditional Italian with moderate a la cart prices ranging from 15p to 30p. They have a fantastic three course lunch for 16p plus 3.90p cover. A cleaver pormotion with the 16 pesos in large print. I did not begrudge the cover as you get a rock glass full of Cinzanno as an apperatif (easily worth 6p in any cafe)

I had calamaries provencal as an appetizer, chicken saltimboca with rissotto, and the lightest cheesecake served with fresh rasberries and sherbert. Absolutely, barring none, the best desert I have ever eaten in Buenos Aires. 20p with cover, water 4.90p, a bottle of lattitude 33 cabernet 26p.

Excellent service and very comfortable atmosphere. It doesn't get any more Italian than this. As good as any in Roma and you don't have to put up with those old surley waiters.

Timba8
05-28-06, 01:48
I went to the Riobamba location and found it to have a very nice atmosphere, good food and good prices. Highly recommended.

Easy Go
06-18-06, 19:48
I ate here (Riobamba) last night and it was excellent. Nice atmosphere.

$AR120 for two including wine ($AR28) main courses (stuffed chicken breast, lasagna) dessert, and propina.

Norman Stormin
11-14-09, 13:10
Menu Executivo now 39p. Same great food, service and atmosphere.