PDA

View Full Version : Cordoba 3157

Hafrbo
01-23-06, 19:57
Inspired by 'Uncle' Stormin Normin's crusade to check out Clarin ads, I decided to join the adventure:

Ad:

LAS CINCO FLACAS Paraguayas + juguetona's.

4964-4035

Nondescript greyish building. Ring the bell and they will open the metal gate door. Elevator does not work so you will have to climb three flights of stairs to get to third and only habitable floor. Make a note: All you guys with heart and asthma problems will definitely get a good workout before the workout.

Go past the second locked security fence (this fucking place is just like prison) Greeted by the madam who then took me to a dark room where I couldnt even see my dick if someone slapped me with it and handed it back to me. The dark room regretably led me to agree on a session.

Presented with only two girls: 21 yr old and 29 yr old (a hag)

Decided to take the 21 yr old morocha Martina and asked to be moved to a new room with more light. That's when lo and behold, Martina went from an 8 to a 4. Horrible. I received a BBBJ and refused to fuck her.

She loves pussycats and has three of them. One is on her left shoulder blade another near her right breast and of course the one between her legs. I didn't mind petting the first two but had nightmares about even touching the third. I would rather have put my dick in a blender running on high speed than put it inside her.

Anyways, after half an hour our time is up but I still have not cum. Martina notices this and tells me that she is offended by this since she always makes her guys come. I just want to get the fuck out but she won't let me and keeps trying to get on top of me (don't even ask me how the fuck I was gonna get through the two metal security gates) 10 minutes later I finally convince her I will come back later and she lets me go. I high tail it the fuck out of there and I thank jesus h. Christ for saving my ass.

Interestingly enough, I went to church on Sunday morning for the first time in 3 years.

Do I have to spell it out for you?

AVOID!

Gifts:

$30 pesos for 1/2 hour.

$50 pesos for 1 hour

Thomaso276
01-23-06, 23:28
Great reading. Next time fake a heart attack and get the F out of places like that.