PDA

View Full Version : Printing Companies in BsAs?

Thai Diesel
01-23-06, 22:45
Hi Everyone,

I have been reading the forum for quiet a while now. I do appreciate all the info in here. Thanks to everyone who contribute them, esp. Senor Jackson. I've been trying to find a way to go to BsAs and have the company pick up the tab, unfortunately, it was unsuccessful. However, this might be my chance. The company is looking for a printing company in BsAs that is competitive, can print adult materials and ship it back here to the USA.

Could Senor Jackson, senior mongers, veterans or anyone that has some sort of info please let me know. I would greatly appreciate if you could provide me with Name, phone numbers, email and / or website to any of the printing companies in BsAs.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thai Diesel

Thomaso276
01-23-06, 23:19
Be happy to help. Go to Google.com.ar type in "grafica" or "imprenta" Buenos Aires. Look for webpages, copy emails. Send requests to companies.

Any other legwork for your commercial enterprise should be paid for as part of your business expense. You want us to work for you for free so you and your company can reap the benefits.

Think about it. You don't offer commission, reimbursement or any sort of incentive. See ya!

Thai Diesel
01-24-06, 17:29
Thomaso276, thank you for your respond.

The company is just starting up. It is a small family operated company. I'm just trying to help out the cousins. Therefore, it would be very hard to ask for a full expense account. You know how it is whenever you're trying to help out the kins. Also, I'm not trying to rip any one off or ask them to do alot of leg work. I'm merely asking if anyone that has been to BsAs and remember seeing a printing company could give me the info. Again, I am not asking someone to go out of their ways. The only incentives I could offer is few round of drinks since it will be out of my own pocket expense. Hope this will clarify things better and do apologize if it sounds like I'm trying to rip someone off. I'm not.

Thomaso276
01-24-06, 22:45
No problem. I do not know of any printing companies but I imagine there is a street somewhere in BA where there are dozens of companies. Here in BA there are pockets of "speciality streets." Plumbing, tile, flooring, electrical, etc. That have the larger wholesalers. They are usually out of the central area. (Downtown, Palermo, Belgrano, Congresso etc. I tend to avoid these areas becasue of taxi costs and they are industrial zones with attendant problems.

In the Capital Centro and surrounding areas there are thousands of stores providing the same services to local neighborhoods (hardware stores, paint stores, etc. I do not know if they handle the larger accounts.

I would imagine you want a printing plant and I have not seen any in my three years here. Internet search is your best bet.

Later.

DownBA
01-25-06, 01:17
Tai,

Argentina has a full-blown graphics industry with hundreds if not thousands of printing plants all around the country, you just have to know how to find them. If you'll PM me I'll be able to email you back a website operated by the biggest graphic arts association in Argentina and you can go to their website and find referrals to all of their members around Argentina. I know that in the northern part of Argentina there are some very large and relatively inexpensive, by US standards, printing plants. I'm sure lots of them would be interested in starting a mutually beneficial relationship with a US company to do trade work for them and help them keep their presses running.

Hope this helps,

DownBA2